Jump to content

Leaderboard


Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation since 05/22/20 in all areas

  1. 1 point
    I just changed this into `created_at` datetime NOT NULL and the table was defined properly and I got all my data restored. Btw I also had to remove a lot of DEFINER= statements from the dump because my credentials were different on the new SQL server. (I used the cygwin sed utility to do it in one pass: huge dump file). And update the tbl_server to reflect my new IP address and keep all the stats from the existing serverID. That's basically what was needed. Thanks for the support!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.