[BF3] ProconRulz - SERVER STATS

ImportBot

Originally Posted by tarreltje*:

After my end of round stats and best 3 player of the round, i have made the rulz for server stats. Since ProconRulz now can store variables, we are able to store kills, deaths ect ect!!

Example how it will look like:

DUTCH COWBOYS SERVER STATS

1st RINUSS 1000 kills

2nd BAMBAM 500 kills

3th GAGA 200 kills

Most Knives: RINUSS 3000 knives

In my rules, the server stats are triggered at the first kill of a round.

##### SERVER STATS by Tarreltje #####

On Kill;Incr %ini_kills_kills[%p%]%

On Kill;Weapon Weapons/Knife/Knife,Melee;Incr %ini_knives_knives[%p%]%

On Kill;

If %ini_kills_kills[%p%]% > %ini_server_killsfirst%;Set %ini_server_killsfirst% %ini_kills_kills[%p%]%;Set %ini_server_playerfirst% %p%

If %ini_kills_kills[%p%]% %ini_server_killssecond%;Set %ini_server_killssecond% %ini_kills_kills[%p%]%;Set %ini_server_playersecond% %p%

If %ini_kills_kills[%p%]% %ini_server_killsthird%;Set %ini_server_killsthird% %ini_kills_kills[%p%]%;Set %ini_server_playerthird% %p%

If %ini_kills_kills[%p%]% %ini_server_killsfourth%;Set %ini_server_killsfourth% %ini_kills_kills[%p%]%;Set %ini_server_playerfourth% %p%

If %ini_knives_knives[%p%]% > %ini_server_mostknives%;Set %ini_server_mostknives% %ini_knives_knives[%p%]%;Set %ini_server_mostknivesplayer% %p%

if %ini_server_playersecond% == %ini_server_playerfirst%;Set %ini_server_playersecond% %ini_server_playerthird%;Set %ini_server_killssecond% %ini_server_killsthird%

if %ini_server_playerthird% == %ini_server_playersecond%;Set %ini_server_playerthird% %ini_server_playerfourth%;Set %ini_server_killsthird% %ini_server_killsfourth%

# TRIGGER FOR SHOWING SERVERS BEST 3 PLAYERS

On Kill;ServerFirst;

Say - DUTCH COWBOYS SERVER STATS:

Say - 1st %ini_server_playerfirst% %ini_server_killsfirst% kills

Say - 2nd %ini_server_playersecond% %ini_server_killssecond% kills

Say - 3th %ini_server_playerthird% %ini_server_killsthird% kills

Say - Most Knives: %ini_server_mostknivesplayer% %ini_server_mostknives% knives

FOR THIS RULZ YOU NEED VERSION 43b.8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

22-8-2012 fixed problem that a player is shown 2 or 3 times in the list!

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
  • 2 weeks later...

Originally Posted by cjffly*:

Thank you tarreltje

but I got problem with this plugin, can you tell me at what condition, it will reset the *.ini? It seems sometimes I lost the data in the *.ini

Best

• 3 months later...

Originally Posted by KenKeyboard*:

Hi,

Just came across these rules and they were just what I was looking for to add a bit of a competition between our members on our server with out going for the full blow SQL Database option.

I've added a knife score board as well which you can request with the command !k here are the rules for that to save any one else writing it:

##### SERVER STATS #####

On Kill;

If %ini_kills_kills[%p%]% > %ini_server_killsfirst%;Set %ini_server_killsfirst% %ini_kills_kills[%p%]%;Set %ini_server_playerfirst% %p%

If %ini_kills_kills[%p%]% %ini_server_killssecond%;Set %ini_server_killssecond% %ini_kills_kills[%p%]%;Set %ini_server_playersecond% %p%

If %ini_kills_kills[%p%]% %ini_server_killsthird%;Set %ini_server_killsthird% %ini_kills_kills[%p%]%;Set %ini_server_playerthird% %p%

If %ini_kills_kills[%p%]% %ini_server_killsfourth%;Set %ini_server_killsfourth% %ini_kills_kills[%p%]%;Set %ini_server_playerfourth% %p%

If %ini_knives_knives[%p%]% > %ini_server_mostknives%;Set %ini_server_mostknives% %ini_knives_knives[%p%]%;Set %ini_server_mostknivesplayer% %p%

if %ini_server_playersecond% == %ini_server_playerfirst%;Set %ini_server_playersecond% %ini_server_playerthird%;Set %ini_server_killssecond% %ini_server_killsthird%

if %ini_server_playerthird% == %ini_server_playersecond%;Set %ini_server_playerthird% %ini_server_playerfourth%;Set %ini_server_killsthird% %ini_server_killsfourth%

On Kill;

If %ini_knives_knives[%p%]% > %ini_server_knivesfirst%;Set %ini_server_knivesfirst% %ini_knives_knives[%p%]%;Set %ini_server_knivesplayerfirst% %p%

If %ini_knives_knives[%p%]% %ini_server_knivessecond%;Set %ini_server_knivessecond% %ini_knives_knives[%p%]%;Set %ini_server_knivesplayersecond% %p%

If %ini_knives_knives[%p%]% %ini_server_knivessthird%;Set %ini_server_knivesthird% %ini_knives_knives[%p%]%;Set %ini_server_knivesplayerthird% %p%

If %ini_knives_knives[%p%]% %ini_server_knivesfourth%;Set %ini_server_knivesfourth% %ini_knives_knives[%p%]%;Set %ini_server_knivesplayerfourth% %p%

if %ini_server_knivesplayersecond% == %ini_server_knivesplayerfirst%;Set %ini_server_knivesplayersecond% %ini_server_knivesplayerthird%;Set %ini_server_knivessecond% %ini_server_knivesthird%

if %ini_server_knivesplayerthird% == %ini_server_knivesplayersecond%;Set %ini_server_knivesplayerthird% %ini_server_knivesplayerfourth%;Set %ini_server_knivesthird% %ini_server_knivesfourth%

On Kill;ServerFirst;

Say - LSF Server Stats:

Say - 4th %ini_server_playerfourth% %ini_server_killsfourth% kills

On say;Text !l;

Say - LSF Server Stats:

On say;Text !k;

Say - LSF Server Stats:

Say - 1st %ini_server_knivesplayerfirst% %ini_server_knivesfirst% kills

Say - 2nd %ini_server_knivesplayersecond% %ini_server_knivessecond% kills

Say - 3th %ini_server_knivesplayerthird% %ini_server_knivesthird% kills

Say - 4th %ini_server_knivesplayerfourth% %ini_server_knivesfourth% kills

It seems to be working ok but feel free to correct anything if its wrong.

I was also hoping you might be able to let me know if you had any ideas if there was a way to get your own stats displayed using this setup. Some thing like On say; Text !myknives; Say %p% has %ini_kills_kills% knife kills I tried some thing along those lines but it didn't seem to be working. The idea of this is so that if you aren't in the top 4 kills or top 4 knife kills leader boards you can find out how many kills you have by typing !myknvies or !mykills .

Anyway thanks for your help if you can think of anything!

Cheers

Ken

Originally Posted by KenKeyboard*:

Actually this works:

On say;Text !myknives;Say %p% has %ini_knives_knives[%p%]% Knife Kills

On say;Text !mykills;Say %p% has %ini_kills_kills[%p%]% Kills

Cheers all.

Originally Posted by ty_ger07*:

There is a problem with this. You never move down a player when a player moves up in the list. But dont worry. I working on a fix :smile:

This is in his code. If this part of the code isn't for moving people down the list, then what is it for?

Code:

Originally Posted by Zcalman*:

:ohmy: I know.

That piece of rulz only moves players up in the list...

Let say player 1, 2 and 3 got the same score and then there will be some problem.

And even when two players got the same score sometimes one of them got removed from the list when an other got the same score or higher.

We had this on our server and when players got same score it basically got fucked up.

I rewrote the rulz and this is what we running now. Use it if you want.

I made it for knives and teamkills as well.

It uses the same killcounting-vars as before but the list is different and only save playernames.

Code:

##### SERVER STATS #####
On TeamKill;Incr %ini_kills_tks[%p%]%
On Kill;Weapon Weapons/Knife/Knife,Melee,knife_razorblade;Incr %ini_knives_knives[%p%]%

### KILLS ###
On kill;
If %ini_kills_kills[%p%]% > %ini_kills_kills[%ini_rank_kills[1]%]%;If %p% != %ini_rank_kills[1]%;Set %temp1% %ini_rank_kills[2]%;Set %ini_rank_kills[2]% %ini_rank_kills[1]%;Set %ini_rank_kills[1]% %p%;If %temp1% != %p%;Set %temp2% %ini_rank_kills[3]%;Set %ini_rank_kills[3]% %temp1%;If %temp2% != %p%;Set %ini_rank_kills[4]% %temp2%;
If %ini_kills_kills[%p%]% <= %ini_kills_kills[%ini_rank_kills[1]%]%;If %p% != %ini_rank_kills[1]%;If %ini_kills_kills[%p%]% > %ini_kills_kills[%ini_rank_kills[2]%]%;If %p% != %ini_rank_kills[2]%;Set %temp1% %ini_rank_kills[3]%;Set %ini_rank_kills[3]% %ini_rank_kills[2]%;Set %ini_rank_kills[2]% %p%;If %temp1% != %p%;Set %ini_rank_kills[4]% %temp1%;
If %ini_kills_kills[%p%]% <= %ini_kills_kills[%ini_rank_kills[2]%]%;If %p% != %ini_rank_kills[1]%;If %p% != %ini_rank_kills[2]%;If %ini_kills_kills[%p%]% > %ini_kills_kills[%ini_rank_kills[3]%]%;If %p% != %ini_rank_kills[3]%;Set %ini_rank_kills[4]% %ini_rank_kills[3]%;Set %ini_rank_kills[3]% %p%
If %ini_kills_kills[%p%]% <= %ini_kills_kills[%ini_rank_kills[3]%]%;If %p% != %ini_rank_kills[1]%;If %p% != %ini_rank_kills[2]%;If %p% != %ini_rank_kills[3]%;If %ini_kills_kills[%p%]% > %ini_kills_kills[%ini_rank_kills[4]%]%;If %p% != %ini_rank_kills[4]%;Set %ini_rank_kills[4]% %p%

### KNIVES ###
On kill;
If %ini_knives_knives[%p%]% > %ini_knives_knives[%ini_rank_knives[1]%]%;If %p% != %ini_rank_knives[1]%;Set %temp1% %ini_rank_knives[2]%;Set %ini_rank_knives[2]% %ini_rank_knives[1]%;Set %ini_rank_knives[1]% %p%;If %temp1% != %p%;Set %temp2% %ini_rank_knives[3]%;Set %ini_rank_knives[3]% %temp1%;If %temp2% != %p%;Set %ini_rank_knives[4]% %temp2%;
If %ini_knives_knives[%p%]% <= %ini_knives_knives[%ini_rank_knives[1]%]%;If %p% != %ini_rank_knives[1]%;If %ini_knives_knives[%p%]% > %ini_knives_knives[%ini_rank_knives[2]%]%;If %p% != %ini_rank_knives[2]%;Set %temp1% %ini_rank_knives[3]%;Set %ini_rank_knives[3]% %ini_rank_knives[2]%;Set %ini_rank_knives[2]% %p%;If %temp1% != %p%;Set %ini_rank_knives[4]% %temp1%;
If %ini_knives_knives[%p%]% <= %ini_knives_knives[%ini_rank_knives[2]%]%;If %p% != %ini_rank_knives[1]%;If %p% != %ini_rank_knives[2]%;If %ini_knives_knives[%p%]% > %ini_knives_knives[%ini_rank_knives[3]%]%;If %p% != %ini_rank_knives[3]%;Set %ini_rank_knives[4]% %ini_rank_knives[3]%;Set %ini_rank_knives[3]% %p%
If %ini_knives_knives[%p%]% <= %ini_knives_knives[%ini_rank_knives[3]%]%;If %p% != %ini_rank_knives[1]%;If %p% != %ini_rank_knives[2]%;If %p% != %ini_rank_knives[3]%;If %ini_knives_knives[%p%]% > %ini_knives_knives[%ini_rank_knives[4]%]%;If %p% != %ini_rank_knives[4]%;Set %ini_rank_knives[4]% %p%

### TEAMKILLS ###
On TeamKill;
If %ini_kills_tks[%p%]% > %ini_kills_tks[%ini_rank_tks[1]%]%;If %p% != %ini_rank_tks[1]%;Set %temp1% %ini_rank_tks[2]%;Set %ini_rank_tks[2]% %ini_rank_tks[1]%;Set %ini_rank_tks[1]% %p%;If %temp1% != %p%;Set %temp2% %ini_rank_tks[3]%;Set %ini_rank_tks[3]% %temp1%;If %temp2% != %p%;Set %ini_rank_tks[4]% %temp2%;
If %ini_kills_tks[%p%]% <= %ini_kills_tks[%ini_rank_tks[1]%]%;If %p% != %ini_rank_tks[1]%;If %ini_kills_tks[%p%]% > %ini_kills_tks[%ini_rank_tks[2]%]%;If %p% != %ini_rank_tks[2]%;Set %temp1% %ini_rank_tks[3]%;Set %ini_rank_tks[3]% %ini_rank_tks[2]%;Set %ini_rank_tks[2]% %p%;If %temp1% != %p%;Set %ini_rank_tks[4]% %temp1%;
If %ini_kills_tks[%p%]% <= %ini_kills_tks[%ini_rank_tks[2]%]%;If %p% != %ini_rank_tks[1]%;If %p% != %ini_rank_tks[2]%;If %ini_kills_tks[%p%]% > %ini_kills_tks[%ini_rank_tks[3]%]%;If %p% != %ini_rank_tks[3]%;Set %ini_rank_tks[4]% %ini_rank_tks[3]%;Set %ini_rank_tks[3]% %p%
If %ini_kills_tks[%p%]% <= %ini_kills_tks[%ini_rank_tks[3]%]%;If %p% != %ini_rank_tks[1]%;If %p% != %ini_rank_tks[2]%;If %p% != %ini_rank_tks[3]%;If %ini_kills_tks[%p%]% > %ini_kills_tks[%ini_rank_tks[4]%]%;If %p% != %ini_rank_tks[4]%;Set %ini_rank_tks[4]% %p%

### TRIGGER FOR SHOWING SERVERS BEST 4 PLAYERS ###
On Kill;ServerFirst;
Say - Server Stats:
Say - 1st %ini_rank_kills[1]% %ini_kills_kills[%ini_rank_kills[1]%]% kills
Say - 2nd %ini_rank_kills[2]% %ini_kills_kills[%ini_rank_kills[2]%]% kills
Say - 3th %ini_rank_kills[3]% %ini_kills_kills[%ini_rank_kills[3]%]% kills
Say - 4th %ini_rank_kills[4]% %ini_kills_kills[%ini_rank_kills[4]%]% kills

On kill;Weapon Melee;ServerFirst;
Say - Server Knife Stats:
Say - 1st %ini_rank_knives[1]% %ini_knives_knives[%ini_rank_knives[1]%]% Knife kills
Say - 2nd %ini_rank_knives[2]% %ini_knives_knives[%ini_rank_knives[2]%]% Knife kills
Say - 3th %ini_rank_knives[3]% %ini_knives_knives[%ini_rank_knives[3]%]% Knife kills
Say - 4th %ini_rank_knives[4]% %ini_knives_knives[%ini_rank_knives[4]%]% Knife kills

On TeamKill;ServerFirst;
Say - Server TeamKill Stats:
Say - 1st %ini_rank_tks[1]% %ini_kills_tks[%ini_rank_tks[1]%]% teamkills
Say - 2nd %ini_rank_tks[2]% %ini_kills_tks[%ini_rank_tks[2]%]% teamkills
Say - 3th %ini_rank_tks[3]% %ini_kills_tks[%ini_rank_tks[3]%]% teamkills
Say - 4th %ini_rank_tks[4]% %ini_kills_tks[%ini_rank_tks[4]%]% teamkills

On say;If %text% == !k;
Say - Server Stats:

On say;If %text% == !kn;
Say - 1st %ini_rank_knives[1]% %ini_knives_knives[%ini_rank_knives[1]%]% Knife kills
Say - 2nd %ini_rank_knives[2]% %ini_knives_knives[%ini_rank_knives[2]%]% Knife kills
Say - 3th %ini_rank_knives[3]% %ini_knives_knives[%ini_rank_knives[3]%]% Knife kills
Say - 4th %ini_rank_knives[4]% %ini_knives_knives[%ini_rank_knives[4]%]% Knife kills

On say;If %text% == !tk;
Say - Server TeamKill Stats:
Say - 1st %ini_rank_tks[1]% %ini_kills_tks[%ini_rank_tks[1]%]% teamkills
Say - 2nd %ini_rank_tks[2]% %ini_kills_tks[%ini_rank_tks[2]%]% teamkills
Say - 3th %ini_rank_tks[3]% %ini_kills_tks[%ini_rank_tks[3]%]% teamkills
Say - 4th %ini_rank_tks[4]% %ini_kills_tks[%ini_rank_tks[4]%]% teamkills

Originally Posted by DHGreenday*:

Awesome I like this and am running it on our servers at the moment. I enjoy yelling the humiliation and gratification of players getting killed and killing using Melee. So looking at this I just wondered if anyone knows how to get a leaderboard for how many times a player has been knifed up to 4th place like the others are. It looks a bit too complicated for me to work that out unfortunately. Any help would be appreciated :smile: also how can I take out of the equation knife kills without taking dogtags? I would just like the knife count to be on knife animation and dogtag taking kills only.

I think I done it, I figured it out, Ok don't copy and paste the whole lot as I have taken out the tk part of it if you want teamkilling in your rules, Ok I need to work out the triggers better so that they come up separately. In fact is there any way to get them come up on timed intervals? Anyhow heres the config..

##### SERVER STATS #####

On Kill;Weapon Weapons/Knife/Knife,Melee,knife_razorblade;Incr %ini_knives_death[%v%]%

On Kill;Weapon Weapons/Knife/Knife,Melee,knife_razorblade;Incr %ini_knives_knives[%p%]%

### KILLS ###

On kill;

If %ini_kills_kills[%p%]% > %ini_kills_kills[%ini_rank_kills[1]%]%;If %p% != %ini_rank_kills[1]%;Set %temp1% %ini_rank_kills[2]%;Set %ini_rank_kills[2]% %ini_rank_kills[1]%;Set %ini_rank_kills[1]% %p%;If %temp1% != %p%;Set %temp2% %ini_rank_kills[3]%;Set %ini_rank_kills[3]% %temp1%;If %temp2% != %p%;Set %ini_rank_kills[4]% %temp2%;

If %ini_kills_kills[%p%]% %ini_kills_kills[%ini_rank_kills[2]%]%;If %p% != %ini_rank_kills[2]%;Set %temp1% %ini_rank_kills[3]%;Set %ini_rank_kills[3]% %ini_rank_kills[2]%;Set %ini_rank_kills[2]% %p%;If %temp1% != %p%;Set %ini_rank_kills[4]% %temp1%;

If %ini_kills_kills[%p%]% %ini_kills_kills[%ini_rank_kills[3]%]%;If %p% != %ini_rank_kills[3]%;Set %ini_rank_kills[4]% %ini_rank_kills[3]%;Set %ini_rank_kills[3]% %p%

If %ini_kills_kills[%p%]% %ini_kills_kills[%ini_rank_kills[4]%]%;If %p% != %ini_rank_kills[4]%;Set %ini_rank_kills[4]% %p%

### KNIVES ###

On kill;

If %ini_knives_knives[%p%]% > %ini_knives_knives[%ini_rank_knives[1]%]%;If %p% != %ini_rank_knives[1]%;Set %temp1% %ini_rank_knives[2]%;Set %ini_rank_knives[2]% %ini_rank_knives[1]%;Set %ini_rank_knives[1]% %p%;If %temp1% != %p%;Set %temp2% %ini_rank_knives[3]%;Set %ini_rank_knives[3]% %temp1%;If %temp2% != %p%;Set %ini_rank_knives[4]% %temp2%;

If %ini_knives_knives[%p%]% %ini_knives_knives[%ini_rank_knives[2]%]%;If %p% != %ini_rank_knives[2]%;Set %temp1% %ini_rank_knives[3]%;Set %ini_rank_knives[3]% %ini_rank_knives[2]%;Set %ini_rank_knives[2]% %p%;If %temp1% != %p%;Set %ini_rank_knives[4]% %temp1%;

If %ini_knives_knives[%p%]% %ini_knives_knives[%ini_rank_knives[3]%]%;If %p% != %ini_rank_knives[3]%;Set %ini_rank_knives[4]% %ini_rank_knives[3]%;Set %ini_rank_knives[3]% %p%

If %ini_knives_knives[%p%]% %ini_knives_knives[%ini_rank_knives[4]%]%;If %p% != %ini_rank_knives[4]%;Set %ini_rank_knives[4]% %p%

### KNIFE DEATHS ###

On kill;

If %ini_knives_death[%v%]% > %ini_knives_death[%ini_rank_death[1]%]%;If %v% != %ini_rank_death[1]%;Set %temp1% %ini_rank_death[2]%;Set %ini_rank_death[2]% %ini_rank_death[1]%;Set %ini_rank_death[1]% %v%;If %temp1% != %v%;Set %temp2% %ini_rank_death[3]%;Set %ini_rank_death[3]% %temp1%;If %temp2% != %v%;Set %ini_rank_death[4]% %temp2%;

If %ini_knives_death[%v%]% %ini_knives_death[%ini_rank_death[2]%]%;If %v% != %ini_rank_death[2]%;Set %temp1% %ini_rank_death[3]%;Set %ini_rank_death[3]% %ini_rank_death[2]%;Set %ini_rank_death[2]% %v%;If %temp1% != %v%;Set %ini_rank_death[4]% %temp1%;

If %ini_knives_death[%v%]% %ini_knives_death[%ini_rank_death[3]%]%;If %v% != %ini_rank_death[3]%;Set %ini_rank_death[4]% %ini_rank_death[3]%;Set %ini_rank_death[3]% %v%

If %ini_knives_death[%v%]% %ini_knives_death[%ini_rank_death[4]%]%;If %v% != %ini_rank_death[4]%;Set %ini_rank_death[4]% %v%

### TRIGGER FOR SHOWING SERVERS BEST 4 PLAYERS ###

On Spawn;ServerFirst;

Say - Server Stats:

On Kill;ServerFirst;

On kill;Weapon Melee;ServerFirst;

Say - Players that have had their dogtags taken most:

Say - 1st %ini_rank_death[1]% %ini_knives_death[%ini_rank_death[1]%]% Knife Humiliations

Say - 2nd %ini_rank_death[2]% %ini_knives_death[%ini_rank_death[2]%]% Knife Humiliations

Say - 3th %ini_rank_death[3]% %ini_knives_death[%ini_rank_death[3]%]% Knife Humiliations

Say - 4th %ini_rank_death[4]% %ini_knives_death[%ini_rank_death[4]%]% Knife Humiliations

On say;If %text% == !k;

Say - Server Stats:

On say;If %text% == !kn;

On say;If %text% == !kh;

Say - Server Humiliation Stats:

Say - 1st %ini_rank_death[1]% %ini_knives_death[%ini_rank_death[1]%]% Knife Humiliations

Say - 2nd %ini_rank_death[2]% %ini_knives_death[%ini_rank_death[2]%]% Knife Humiliations

Say - 3th %ini_rank_death[3]% %ini_knives_death[%ini_rank_death[3]%]% Knife Humiliations

Say - 4th %ini_rank_death[4]% %ini_knives_death[%ini_rank_death[4]%]% Knife Humiliations

Originally Posted by Zcalman*:

I think I done it, I figured it out, Ok don't copy and paste the whole lot as I have taken out the tk part of it if you want teamkilling in your rules, Ok I need to work out the triggers better so that they come up separately. In fact is there any way to get them come up on timed intervals? Anyhow heres the config..

##### SERVER STATS #####

On Kill;Weapon Weapons/Knife/Knife,Melee,knife_razorblade;Incr %ini_knives_death[%v%]%

"Rulz#.....

Nice idea with the humilation leaderboard!

In your first post you say something about only count when there is a dogtag takedown.

To do that change your counting rulz to this:

Code:

On Kill;Weapon Melee;Incr %ini_knives_death[%v%]%;Incr %ini_knives_knives[%p%]%

Nice idea with the humilation leaderboard!

In your first post you say something about only count when there is a dogtag takedown.

To do that change your counting rulz to this:

Code:

On Kill;Weapon Melee;Incr %ini_knives_death[%v%]%;Incr %ini_knives_knives[%p%]%
Yay! I came up with a good idea! :biggrin: Its funny that leaderboard as 1 of the servers someone has been knifed 7 times and the other servers top has been knifed 6 times lol. There to be publicly humiliated until they are overtaken by other players. However like they say all publicity is good publicity :biggrin:. Anyway thanks for helping me out and replying to my idea and question!
  • 1 month later...

Originally Posted by ty_ger07*:

There is no way of knowing the player's clan unless searching for the player's clan tag. The player's clan tag isn't known unless the plugin searches Battlelog. Searching through Battlelog creates a lot of very negative results and this plugin does not attempt it. So no.

• 5 weeks later...

Originally Posted by AlexBsAs_80*:

Hola, quiero poner algo parecido pero no me sale, ¿quien me ayuda_.

Lo que quiero hacer es que el server guarde en un archivo INI la cantidad de muertes que tienen cada jugador y asi formar un rank de los primeros 3, también hacer aparte que muestre los primeros 3 que tienen hechos mas puntos en el server y que todo quede guardado en un archivo INI, y que para poder visualizar en que numero de rank esta cada uno, que el jugador deba tipear algo como (!RANK ), y le muestre en que numero de rank esta de muertes y que numero esta de puntos, y que todo se valla acumulando y guardando en todos los mapas.

Trate de modificar el código que veo arriba pero no me guarda los datos de los jugadores en el archivo INI y cuando consigo que me los guarde, me lo hace duplicado no me lo suma. Y como era muy extenso el código borre todo y quiero empezar de cero con la ayuda de ustedes.

Gracias y disculpe mi ingles, esta traducido con google.

##################TRADUCCIÓn######################

Hello, I want to put something similar but I do not go out, do my helper_.

What I do is keep the server in an INI file the number of deaths that have each player and so form a rank of the first 3, also do other than showing the first 3 points with more facts on the server and all be saved in an INI file, and display it to rank this number each, which the player must type something like (! RANK), and show that this rank number of deaths and that this number of points , and everything is building up and keeping fence on all maps.

Try to modify the code you see above but I save player data in the INI file and when I get to the store, I do not I sum doubled. And as was extensive code delete everything and want to start from scratch with your help.

Thanks and excuse my English, is translated with google.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Originally Posted by Sevendot*:

I'm using this modified script for my Battlefield 4 server, included Defibrillator, Repair Tool and Flashbang kills.

If you use this, make sure to edit it for your own use.

Code:

##### SERVER STATS by Tarreltje #####
# .OcG modification v0.1 by ColonelSeven
On Kill;Weapon Melee;Incr %ini_knives_knives[%p%]%
On Kill;If %wk% contains Flashbang;Incr %ini_flash_flash[%p%]%
On Kill;If %wk% contains Defib;Incr %ini_defib_defib[%p%]%
On Kill;If %wk% contains Repair;Incr  %ini_repair_repair[%p%]%

On Kill;
If %ini_kills_kills[%p%]% < %ini_server_killsfirst%;if %ini_kills_kills[%p%]% > %ini_server_killssecond%;Set %ini_server_killssecond% %ini_kills_kills[%p%]%;Set %ini_server_playersecond% %p%
If %ini_kills_kills[%p%]% < %ini_server_killssecond%;if %ini_kills_kills[%p%]% > %ini_server_killsthird%;Set %ini_server_killsthird% %ini_kills_kills[%p%]%;Set %ini_server_playerthird% %p%
If %ini_kills_kills[%p%]% < %ini_server_killsthird%;If %ini_kills_kills[%p%]% > %ini_server_killsfourth%;Set %ini_server_killsfourth% %ini_kills_kills[%p%]%;Set %ini_server_playerfourth% %p%
If %ini_flash_flash[%p%]% > %ini_server_mostflash%;Set %ini_server_mostflash% %ini_flash_flash[%p%]%;Set %ini_server_mostflashplayer% %p%
If %ini_defib_defib[%p%]% > %ini_server_mostdefib%;Set %ini_server_mostdefib% %ini_defib_defib[%p%]%;Set %ini_server_mostdefibplayer% %p%
If %ini_repair_repair[%p%]% > %ini_server_mostrepair%;Set %ini_server_mostrepair% %ini_repair_repair[%p%]%;Set %ini_server_mostrepairplayer% %p%

If %ini_server_playersecond% == %ini_server_playerfirst%;Set %ini_server_playersecond% %ini_server_playerthird%;Set %ini_server_killssecond% %ini_server_killsthird%
If %ini_server_playerthird% == %ini_server_playersecond%;Set %ini_server_playerthird% %ini_server_playerfourth%;Set %ini_server_killsthird% %ini_server_killsfourth%

On Say;Text !killstats;
PlayerSay - ### .OcG TDM PISTOLS & MELEE KILL STATS:;
PlayerSay - 1st %ini_server_playerfirst% %ini_server_killsfirst% kills;
PlayerSay - 2nd %ini_server_playersecond% %ini_server_killssecond% kills;
PlayerSay - 3th %ini_server_playerthird% %ini_server_killsthird% kills;
Log ^2STATS: ^1%p% ^0requested !killstats
# MELEE TRIGGER
On Say;Text !meleestats;
PlayerSay - ### .OcG TDM MELEE KILL STATS:;
PlayerSay - Most Knife Kills: %ini_server_mostknivesplayer% with %ini_server_mostknives% kills;
PlayerSay - Most Flashbang Kills: %ini_server_mostflashplayer% with %ini_server_mostflash% kills;
PlayerSay - Most Defibrillator Kills: %ini_server_mostdefibplayer% with %ini_server_mostdefib% kills;
PlayerSay - Most Repair Tool Kills: %ini_server_mostrepairplayer% with %ini_server_mostrepair% kills;
Log ^2STATS: ^1%p% ^0requested !meleestats
# PLAYER STAT REQUEST
On Say;Text !stats;
PlayerSay - ### .OcG PISTOLS & MELEE KILL STATS:;
PlayerSay - %p%, these are your total kill stats:;
PlayerSay - %ini_kills_kills[%p%]% total kills, %ini_knives_knives[%p%]% knife kills;
PlayerSay - %ini_flash_flash[%p%]% flashbang kills, %ini_defib_defib[%p%]% defibrillator kills, %ini_repair_repair[%p%]% repair tool kills;
Log ^2STATS: ^1%p% ^0requested !stats

Originally Posted by hauser1*:

Hi

I would like to have ppl. to type !rank and show them there rank on the servers and there top 4 weapon use i would also like to have a top 4 server rank showiing in the the text box. and to 4 knife rank : Can anyone help me with a code like that?

This is what i found out but im stuck

On Kill;

# TRIGGER FOR SHOWING SERVERS BEST 4 PLAYERS

On Kill;ServerFirst;

Say - xxx SERVER STATS:

Say - Most Knives: %ini_server_mostknivesplayer% %ini_server_mostknives% knives

!rank

!knife

Originally Posted by HomieX*:

Hi !

I´d like to try this on my BF4 server.

But im totaly new to the procon and procon rules.

So if anyone would like to type down in a few lines how to make this run i´d be REALY happy :smile:

/Homie

Originally Posted by Sevendot*:

You can use the %score% var. See the manual for details.

Here an UNTESTED example:

Code:

# Load player score on var on event.

On Spawn,On Kill,On Suicide;Set %score_[%p%]_current% %score%

# Check players score against the highest stored, if higher it overwrites

On Spawn,On Kill,On Suicide;If %score_[%p%]_current% > %ini_score_highest%;Set %ini_score_highest% %score_[%p%]_current%;Set %ini_score_topplayer% %p%

# Display on event. Example: !topscore command and at the end of the round.

On Say;Text !topscore;Say :: TOP SCORER: %ini_score_topplayer% with %ini_score_highest% points!
On RoundOver;Say :: TOP SCORER: %ini_score_topplayer% with %ini_score_highest% points!
"

As you can see on events; Spawn, Kill, Suicide the value of %score% gets put in the custom variable %score?[%p%]_current%.

Say the player is me, ColonelSeven. It becomes %score?[ColonelSeven]_current%.

Then on events; Spawn, Kill, Suicide the personal value of (1) %score?[ColonelSeven]_current% is weighted against the value of (2) %ini_score_highest% (stored in the persistent INI).

If (1) is higher ( >) than (2), (2) will be overwritten by (1) and the player name (%p% = ColonelSeven) stored in %ini_score_topplayer% to display later.

Archived