PATCH FOR - BF3 TrueBalancer (CQ, Rush, TDM, GM, TS, SCAV, CTF) 0.4.0.7 (03.14.2013)

ImportBot

Originally Posted by Legate*:

No recuerdo que alguna variable del TB provoque la expulsión de jugadores, salvo que haya un error en el código del plugin y el único que ucurria con frecuencia era el fallo del "time out" que desconfigura todos los plugins. Puedes probar con otras versiones del TB o si quieres te envío la que yo uso (4.0.1 modificada para Scavenger).

-----

I don't remember any TB setting that can kicks all players on server. Could it be a plugin issue but the only usual was the "time out" message that erase all plugins settings. You can test another version or, if you want, I can send you my own version (4.0.1 with scavenger support).

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
  • Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Originally Posted by AlexBsAs_80*:

Gracias Legado, tenia una versión 4.0.1 pero no me andaba bien no me acuerdo bien cual era, pero si a vos te anda perfecta esa y no tenes ningún problema estaría muy agradecido que me la pasaras, ¿Vos le hiciste alguna modificación_, te dejo mi mail para que me la pases "[email protected]".

Saludos.

--------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Legacy, had a version 4.0.1 but I was wrong I do not remember what it was, but if you walk you perfect that you do not have any problems and be grateful that you spent to me, did you? Vos any changes_, I leave my mail for me the passes "[email protected]".

Greetings.

Originally Posted by kcuestag*:

Interesting, I was using 0.4.0.4 and today I noticed it dissapeared from my Procon, I checked the FTP and the .dll file was not there, I restarted it and it came back.

I updated to 0.4.0.5 now, any ideas as to why that may have happened?

Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9*:

Interesting, I was using 0.4.0.4 and today I noticed it dissapeared from my Procon, I checked the FTP and the .dll file was not there, I restarted it and it came back.

I updated to 0.4.0.5 now, any ideas as to why that may have happened?

Any idea? Yes. Know how to fix it? No.

See: http://www.phogue.net/forumvb/showth...ll=1#post66596*

OK I found it, so set it to 9 59? Thought it was suppused to be 0 59 or smthing.

Did you read the link I posted? This is all spelled out there. Try +30 second increments. Default is 0 59 (that's 0 minutes, 59 seconds), so try 1 30 next. If you still have panics, try 1 59. That should be plenty, I wouldn't go beyond 2 minutes.
  • 2 weeks later...

Originally Posted by purebattlefield*:

I installed this and I see the file as "CTrueBalancerBF3.inc OFFLINE" and "CTrueBalancerBF3.cs OFFLINE".

What does this mean? I just recently had an issue where the plugin disappeared from my procon and had to reinstall it.

Regards,

Purebattlefield

I installed this and I see the file as "CTrueBalancerBF3.inc OFFLINE" and "CTrueBalancerBF3.cs OFFLINE".

What does this mean? I just recently had an issue where the plugin disappeared from my procon and had to reinstall it.

Regards,

Purebattlefield

Are you sure you installed the 0.4.0.5 version? Open the "CTrueBalancerBF3.cs OFFLINE" file in Notepad and do a Find for GetPluginVersion. What does it contain? It should look like this:

Code:

public string GetPluginVersion() {
            return "0.4.0.5";
        }
There is no .inc file in this patch, so that's one mystery. The other mystery is that someone or something (an automated script? Procon itself_) has renamed your plugin files.

Quick question, I just got a database and started using some nice plugins like the BF3 STats Logger and also Battlelog Cache.

Does this latest version 0.4.0.5 take advantage of Battlelog Cache automatically?

Is there any modified version that could use Battlelog Cache? I just recently got a database for some plugins including Battlelog Cache and I'd love to use it.

Originally Posted by IAF-SDS*:

Papa,

Would you please be so kind to release one more update to True Balancer to add the last two new game modes AirSuperiority0 and CaptureTheFlag0 to TB version 0.4.0.6?

We won't be ready with MULTIbalancer before Tuesday and that's okay of course, but we're going to be in trouble when TB stops working properly on Tuesday for AS and CTF.

AirSuperiority is a form of Conquest from what I see, so perhaps it could be added in a similar manner Scavenger was added as discussed in this ...* ?

I and several others would be very thankful and appreciative if you updated TB one more time for these last two new game modes. :ohmy:

Originally Posted by IAF-SDS*:

Hexa,

I and others use TB and we need this update to add AirSuperiority0 and CaptureTheFlag0 to get us thru the development phase(s) of MULTIbalancer and to give Papa adequate time to finish MULTIbalancer (which as you can see will be a lot of work for Papa due to its sophistication). I have zero problems and zero lag issues with TB, especially since Papa's last 0.4.0.5 update.

I use TB and it works wonderfully for my servers. It is certainly not a dead horse by any means, and as of today, I believe Panther's hard work has allowed TB to remain the best balancing plugin available (at least until MULTIbalancer is ready down the road).

Originally Posted by Kinsman*:

Seconded, and as for beating a dead horse, its sooooooo close to the finish line, 4 more days and we could carry it over the line!!! :smile:

Anyways, much love will go to anyone interested in helping sort out CTF, it sounds like we could possibly just add Air Superiority to Conquest with code edits, as was done for Scavenger.

Originally Posted by EBassie*:

Air Superiority can be added with a simple edit like we did with Scavenger.

Capture the Flag is very different from all other gamemodes. From what I've seen, your team wins when you capture 3 enemy flags or when the timer runs out with you capturing most flags.

So, it might be an idea to treat it like Gunmaster as there are no tickets involved.

I will take a look at the code. No promises though....

Originally Posted by Hand-of-Shadow*:

Air Superiority can be added with a simple edit like we did with Scavenger.

Capture the flag is very different from all other gamemodes.

the same issure here with xvotemap

the same issure here with xvotemap

Well, you have to post in the xvotemap plugin topic about that :ohmy:

That plugin is still maintained by a couple of guys.

hmm is very hard to translate you sarcasm ,-)

No sarcasm. It was just a friendly advice. :biggrin:

It's just the wrong topic to talk about xvotemap.

Archived