Insane Limits V0.9/R1: Hexacanon's damage hack detector

ImportBot

Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner*:

Guys do not use this limit, it will ban no cheaters, im testing it now for 2 days, and it just gives realy the wrong numbers.

i have people on the server which are like almost the baddest players of their team for several rounds, and it comes with a ban for 112% accuracy ...

Either it is fetching stats incorrect or doing wrong calculations, but it is realy off

Also Cheat Detector doesnt say anything about the players..

Not defending the application, but i'll defend the numbers. You can get over 100% accuracy with shotguns, i've seen it many times, and initially i've had values in that area. The thing is when buckshot goes out it can hit many people with one shot, and that counts as 2+ hits for one shot. This can cause > 100% accuracy, especially when using flechette rounds.

The internal hacker checker in AdKats works along the same lines, it's just a little more involved.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But that is the problem it will kick or ban people with those stats, while the players arent realy cheating

Is there an option to disable action and just warn?

Originally Posted by tarreltje*:

I dont know, im not into the scripts of insane limits :biggrin:. It stopped using it, it kills your server, it punishes to much players for stats that do not meet the reallife situation. Mainly people towards compettetive are getting banned, for just being good, but also starters, that had some lucky shots!

I also had cheat detector and this limit running together and while this limit is over acting on a lot of people CD doest see any weird stats.

While it can be the limit needs some update since the Hex is banned, but ive looked at it for 2 days, if i didnt had itr running on virtual i would have lost allot of players.

• 4 months later...

Originally Posted by _gp_*:

Hex,

I still use this plugin on my HC GunMaster server, I just changed it over to use PB Guid ban from the EA Guid ban. I noticed if a player with 5 or more black points is logged they will be logged again each new round on spawn. Plug-in captures another players EA Guid arbitrarily at times, for said 5 Black Point player. Seems like the same event that happens using OnJoin.

There does not appear to be an issue with a player that has 20 black points being EA banned when he tries to join the server for the first time.

I do not want to EA ban an innocent player in error, even for 60 minutes.

_gp?

• 2 months later...

Originally Posted by _gp_*:

I dont know, im not into the scripts of insane limits :biggrin:. It stopped using it, it kills your server, it punishes to much players for stats that do not meet the reallife situation. Mainly people towards compettetive are getting banned, for just being good, but also starters, that had some lucky shots!

I also had cheat detector and this limit running together and while this limit is over acting on a lot of people CD doest see any weird stats.

While it can be the limit needs some update since the Hex is banned, but ive looked at it for 2 days, if i didnt had itr running on virtual i would have lost allot of players.

there are 2 different versions of this Limit the Hexacannon was kind enough to code.

1 is for HardCore, the other is for Softcore(normal) mode.

If you are trying to run a HardCore mode server and with players that play mainly hardcore, the SoftCore(Normal) Limit will kick said players as they will have more black points because of the differences in damage and health.

Also if a softcore player comes to my HardCore server his stats will look much different than a hardcore players, but over time they will average out.

Players that play HardCore all the time stats will be different, something you will learn over time.

I have been using this Limit since Hex was kind enough to tune it up for hard core with no issues.

(I was having issues kicking people with the softcore version of limit running on hardcore server)

I am a bit stricter than Hex is tho, he allows 20 black points before kick, where I have changed mine to 10 Black Points. Something I have found out, most players with 10+ blackpoints on hardcore have been banned elsewhere.

_gp?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Originally Posted by Mamba334*:

F0iE5wc.png

I don't understand these black points. I saw guys in there with 9-17 black points and it says nothing, but this guy has 2 and it does? Also, none of his stats are red. Where it says 99% cheat in red....I've seen accuracy at 86% red but according to all these other cheat sites, they're clean.

Any ideas?

Originally Posted by EBassie*:

F0iE5wc.png

I don't understand these black points. I saw guys in there with 9-17 black points and it says nothing, but this guy has 2 and it does? Also, none of his stats are red. Where it says 99% cheat in red....I've seen accuracy at 86% red but according to all these other cheat sites, they're clean.

Any ideas?

DPS is Damage Per Shot.

It's calculated by: Kills divided by Bullet Hits (of that particular weapon).

According to the fetched Battlelog stats of this player he has:

1. 79.47 Damage points Per Shot, while 25-29 is normal for the MagpulPDR

2. 76.6 Damage points Per Shot, while 25-28 is normal for the M27IAR

Most of the time this means the player has used a "Damage Modifier".

One bullet does not do so much damage.

Funny thing about this player: According to Battlelog it has not played BF3 yet:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3.978589856/pc/

So this account has probably already been reset by the DICE AntiCheat Department.

PS: You might want to read the first post of this topic...

PPS: Why would you start using a limit to catch cheaters when you don't understand how it works....?

Thank you. Yes, people were constantly stating something was funky with his gameplay, so I checked his stats using multiple stat sites. Hell, even BF4DB which is useless. 247fairplay.com doesn't show anything.

And I did read the first post. I am still confused on "how many black points before you start suspecting a player".

Hello and good morning. Quick Q for you guys. This plugin is working, but for some reason it is banning people left and right for DPS on BF3 guns. When I look them up and others look them up, they're stats are fine. It is mostly the PP-19, A91 , GA3A and the M27IAR guns that it is throwing out. I had to turn it off, but I wanted to keep it.

We are in BF4 BTW.

Hello and good morning. Quick Q for you guys. This plugin is working, but for some reason it is banning people left and right for DPS on BF3 guns. When I look them up and others look them up, they're stats are fine. It is mostly the PP-19, A91 , GA3A and the M27IAR guns that it is throwing out. I had to turn it off, but I wanted to keep it.

We are in BF4 BTW.

This limit only worked correctly on BF3 servers, so any people it banned for you in BF4 were probably false positives.

Why not just install the cheat detector plugin?

Originally Posted by EBassie*:

We are in BF4 BTW.

This limit is for BF3. It even shows ONLY the BF3 icon before the post topic title.

This is exactly the reason why I asked if you had read the first post...

And why I asked you why you were using this limit, even though you did not know what it actually did.

It was not a flame towards you, but you really should READ the forums better...

The result of not reading is that you banned innocent players from your server.

I am so sorry guys. Stupid of me. Now I see why you said what you said. I'm sorry guys. I do have the Cheat Detector plugin installed, but it never says anything. When I uncheck the box, then check it again, it says I need the Battlelog Cache or something to that effect, but I read elsewhere that you don't need that to run the CD plugin. Maybe some guidance on that?

I am so sorry guys. Stupid of me. Now I see why you said what you said. I'm sorry guys. I do have the Cheat Detector plugin installed, but it never says anything. When I uncheck the box, then check it again, it says I need the Battlelog Cache or something to that effect, but I read elsewhere that you don't need that to run the CD plugin. Maybe some guidance on that?

If you are already getting ready to install stat logger I would suggest waiting to use the hacker-checker features in AdKats. I don't know much about the settings inside cheat detector, maybe there is an option to simply disable usage of battlelog cache.

Well, when it loads, it says Battlelog Cache not installed: updating/installing Battlelog Cache for this plugin but that's it. Never shows any info on anyone, and we've caught so many cheating.

I wanted to make sure I have this CD set up correctly before trying to multi-task with different plugins. I just paid for MySQL Database to Fragnet, and then they tell me they don't support php. files and such so Adkats Ban thing is out I guess.

Is this what I need for the stats !rank option?

showthread....d-1-21-2015%29*

Well, when it loads, it says Battlelog Cache not installed: updating/installing Battlelog Cache for this plugin but that's it. Never shows any info on anyone, and we've caught so many cheating.

I wanted to make sure I have this CD set up correctly before trying to multi-task with different plugins. I just paid for MySQL Database to Fragnet, and then they tell me they don't support php. files and such so Adkats Ban thing is out I guess.

Is this what I need for the stats !rank option?

showthread....d-1-21-2015%29*

Dude, I linked the correct plugin you would need in my reply...............

myrcon.net/...insane-limits-requests#entry28093

The stat logger plugin: myrcon.net/.../stats-webpage-for-xpkillers-stats-logger-plugin

PHP files are not required for the AdKats Ban Enforcer (or any AdKats features) to function, the only thing AdKats needs is stat logger and a database.

If you want things set up for you just send me a pizza and i'll do it, lol. It's much better to get that base system up and running first before specific things.

Dude, I linked the correct plugin you would need in my reply...............

myrcon.net/...insane-limits-requests#entry28093

The stat logger plugin: myrcon.net/.../stats-webpage-for-xpkillers-stats-logger-plugin

PHP files are not required for the AdKats Ban Enforcer (or any AdKats features) to function, the only thing AdKats needs is stat logger and a database.

If you want things set up for you just send me a pizza and i'll do it, lol. It's much better to get that base system up and running first before specific things.

I'll send you a pizza right now if you do it for me lol...you got TS3?

If so, hop on my TS3 ... ts3.outsidersclan.com

I'll send you a pizza right now if you do it for me lol...you got TS3?

If so, hop on my TS3 ... ts3.outsidersclan.com

I'll be able to hook you up over the next day or two. Really busy tonight.

"Requirements:

The plugin Sandbox needs to be disabled!!! if you are not using PRoCon 1.4.1.2 or later

Access to a MySQL database that accepts remote connections is required so you need to create a user and database if not exists.

It requires the use of a MySQL database with INNODB engine that allows remote connections.(MYSQL Version 5.1 or greater is required!!!)

No ODBC Driver is needed!!!."

Fragnet, I paid them $4.00 for this MySQL Database stuff and then they told me they don't allow this kind of connection. So I guess this is out?

"Requirements:

The plugin Sandbox needs to be disabled!!! if you are not using PRoCon 1.4.1.2 or later

Access to a MySQL database that accepts remote connections is required so you need to create a user and database if not exists.

It requires the use of a MySQL database with INNODB engine that allows remote connections.(MYSQL Version 5.1 or greater is required!!!)

No ODBC Driver is needed!!!."

Fragnet, I paid them $4.00 for this MySQL Database stuff and then they told me they don't allow this kind of connection. So I guess this is out?

They probably just misunderstood the post, there is no way a paid db host would block anything mentioned there. Make sure you can create triggers and stored procedures though.

They probably just misunderstood the post, there is no way a paid db host would block anything mentioned there. Make sure you can create triggers and stored procedures though.

Thanks. I'll submit a ticket and ask them that.

Thanks. I'll submit a ticket and ask them that.

If you cannot create triggers or stored procedures with them you might need to get a different host. Branzone would be my suggestion on that, link in the AdKats thread.

If you cannot create triggers or stored procedures with them you might need to get a different host. Branzone would be my suggestion on that, link in the AdKats thread.

Thanks. I'm waiting on them to reply.

Archived