ADKATS 18.104.22.168 RELEASED!
Admin Toolset with a plethora of features, over 100 available in-game commands, and many customization options. AdKats focuses on making in-game admins more efficient and accurate at their jobs, with flexibility for almost any setup. Includes a cross-server ban enforcer with advanced enforcement features, global admin management, cross-server player messaging, and the BFAdminCP 2.0+ for web-based control has been released. Designed for groups with high-traffic servers and many admins, but will function just as well for small servers.
This plugin requires a MySQL database, and XpKiller's Stat logger plugin to operate. If you do not have an existing database and/or a Procon layer we suggest using Branzone's hosting services. Our group has been with them for years across BF3, BF4, and Hardline; the most performant and reliable host we've found.
Web/Database Hosting: Branzone Web Hosting (Used for MySQL Databases)
Procon Layer Hosting: Branzone Procon Layers
- Extensive In-Game Commands. Commands for player killing, kicking, punishing, banning, unbanning, moving, joining, whitelisting, messaging, etc, etc... ~100 available in-game commands. Commands can be accessed from in-game, Procon's chat window, database, and from other plugins.
- Customizable User Roles. Custom user roles can be created for admins and players, with each role given access to only the commands you want them to use. Default guest role is given to all players and can be edited to your desired specs. Roles and powers are automatically synced between servers so you only need to change user information once. Soldiers assigned to users will also keep their powers even if they change their in-game names.
- Setting sync between servers. All changes to plugin settings are stored in the database and can be automatically synced between your Procon layers. Setting up new layers or switching layers is a breeze as the settings for existing servers are automatically imported on startup.
- Infraction Tracking System. Punish/forgive players for breaking rules on your servers. Everything is tracked so the more infractions they commit, the worse their punishment automatically gets. Created so all players can be treated equally based on their history, regardless of who is issuing punishments against them. Heavily customizable.
- Player Reputation System. Based on issued commands from and against players they can form a numeric reputation on the server. Documentation below. A local leaderboard for reputation is provided in the BFAdminCP.
- Quick Player Report and Admin Call Handling, with Email Support.Notification system and quick handling features for all admin calls and player reports. Reports can be referenced by number for instant action. Automatic PBSS are triggered on reported players.
- Orchestration and Server List Management. Server reserved slots, spectator slots, autobalance whitelising through MULTIBalancer, ping kick whitelists, and several others can be automatically handled through the AdKats user list, role groups, and orchestration commands.
- AdKats Ban Enforcer. AdKats can enforce bans across all of your servers and can enforce on all identity metrics at the same time. System will automatically import bans from your servers, consolidating them in one place, and can import existing bans from the BF3 Ban Manager plugin's tables. Full documentation below.
- Automated Challenge System with Rewards. The challenge system in AdKats is designed to be a multi-server stats-driven way to give players new goals with rewards. You can set up almost any combination of damage types or weapons to be used by players, in multiple tiers.
- BF3/BF4 "Hacker-Checker" with Whitelist. Battlelog stats can be polled for players in the server, issuing automatic bans for damage mods, aimbots, magic bullet, and several others. The LIVE system can detect damage mods and magic bullet from a single round of play. DPS checks are enabled by default, with others available after a few clicks.
- Surrender Vote System. When enabled, if players are stuck in their base with no options, they can vote to end the round with the current winning team as winner.
- Auto-Surrender/Auto-Nuke System. This uses ticket loss rates to detect where teams are on the map, specifically with how many flags are captured. If a team is being base-camped, it can either automatically end the round with current winner, or nuke the team who is causing the base-camp. Optimal values for Metro 2014 and Operation Locker are available, for both surrender and nuke options.
- Automatic Updates. AdKats automatically updates itself when stable releases are made, only requiring a Procon instance reboot to run updated versions. This can be disabled if desired, but is required if running TEST versions.
- Ping Enforcer. Automated kick system based on ping, with moving average calculation, modifiers based on time of day and server population, customizable messages, logged kicks, and manual ping options.
- AFK Manager. Automated kick system based on player AFK time, with manual kick command. Customizable durations, and option to ignore chat messages counting toward active time.
- Internal SpamBot with Whitelist. SpamBot with options for simultaneous say, yell, and tell. Customizable intervals between each type of message, and ability to whitelist players/admins from seeing spambot messages.
- Commander Manager. Commanders can cause team imbalance when servers are in low population. This manager can forbid commanders before a certain player count is active.
- Cross-Server Player Messaging. Private conversations between players can operate not only within the same server, but will work between any online server in the database, and even between any AdKats supported game.
- Admin Assistants. When fully used this can turn your regular playerbase into a human autoadmin. Trusted players fill the gaps normal autoadmins don't see by utilizing the report system and keeping your server under control even when normal admins are offline.
- Email Notification System. Email addresses can be added to every user, and once enabled they will receive emails for player reports and admin calls.
- Fuzzy Player Name Completion. Fully completes partial or misspelled player names. I've been consistently able to find almost any player only a few characters from their name. Can also fetch players who have left the server, are in another server of yours on the same database, or have been in your servers at any point in time.
- Player Muting. Players can be muted if necessary, giving warnings and kicks if they talk. Automatic mute in specific cases like lanuage can be orchestrated by other plugins like Insane limits.
- Player Joining. Player's squads can be joined via command, and locked squads can be unlocked for admin entry.
- Player Locking. Players can be locked from admin commands for a specific timeout, the main purpose is if a certain admin is handling them (checking stats for cheat detection, records, etc.) they shouldn't be interrupted by another admin acting on the player.
- Player Assist. Player's want to play with their friends, but you don't want to imbalance the teams_ The assist command lets any player join the weak team to help them out and squad up with friends without hurting server balance.
- Yell/Say Pre-Recording. Use numbers to reference predefined messages. Avoid typing long reasons or messages. e.g. /kill player 3
- Server Rule Management. Server rules can be listed, requests for rules logged, rules targeted at other players, and rules can be distributed between servers automatically.
- External Controller API. AdKats can be controlled from outside the game through systems like the BFAdminCP and through other plugins like Insane Limits. For example, you can issue AdKats punish commands from Insane Limits or ProconRulz and have them logged against the player's profile like any other admin command.
- Internal Implementation of TeamSwap. Queued move system for servers that are consistently full, players can be queued to move to full teams once a slot opens.
- Metabans Support. When using ban enforcer all bans can be submitted to metabans and removed if the player is unbanned.
- Editable In-Game Commands. Command text, logging options, chat access types, and enable options can be edited to suit your needs.
- Full Logging. All admin activity is tracked via the database per your custom settings for every command, so holding your admins accountable for their actions is quick and painless. If you are using the BFAdminCP nobody but your highest admins will need manual Procon access.
- Setting Lock. The settings page in AdKats can be locked with a password. This means even admins with access to plugin settings can be blocked from changes using the password.
- Performance. All actions, messaging, database communications, and command parsing take place on their own threads, minimizing performance impacts.
New Extension! Click below to enforce loadouts on-spawn!
AdKats Release Notes:
I hope you enjoy the plugin. While using this plugin, two players, ColColonCleaner, and PhirePhrey will be added to your server's reserved slot list.
- Jumping on grenades/explosives. You are helping get problem players out of the server, so if you die by an explosive, you get reputation.
- Issuing good reports on players. Just reporting someone gives rep, but when an admin accepts the report and acts on it it's triple the rep bonus.
- Reporting from spectator. Reporting from spectator is worth much more than reporting in-game. You are sacrificing your game time to help the server and should be rewarded.
- Using @assist. Sometimes teams really need help, and sometimes your friends are stuck on the weak team. Helping them and the server out by using this command to switch increases rep greatly.
- Populating servers. Population mode starts when the server drops below 15 players. Any player who joins while the server is less than 15 players is placed on a populator list, and will be given 10 reputation if they stay in the server until it reaches at least 45 players. They are notified/thanked when the reputation increase happens because of this action. [NEW!!]
- > 15
- Any punishment is reduced to a verbal warning. You still get an infraction point, and your rep is lowered afterward, but you will not be killed, kicked, or banned. This is to handle the case of shooting nade cookers, or accidental usage of banned weapons such as grenades. You should inform an admin of what happened immediately so the issue can be resolved, and your record returned to normal.
- > 75
- You receive report auto-contest. By now you are a trusted player, so any report against you should be investigated instead of simply acted on. This removes the possibility of you being falsely reported. Admins still see the report and can look into it, but can't directly act on it without investigation first.
- You receive a whitelist from the server SpamBot. Once you've reached this level of helpfulness you've seen these messages hundreds if not thousands of times, so seeing them more is just clogging your chat window. Enjoy! [NEW!!]