Prophet731

Modern Warfare Multiplayer Gameplay

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbq1PMXlkEY&feature=youtu.be

Hoping this becomes a new FPS for me. It's been a long time since I've played a decent game.

The developer of the Battlefield Admin Control Panel (BFACP)

For BFACP support please post in the BFACP topic linked above.

Do not contact me via PM on the forums for help with procon. Please make a topic for it. Only PM's I will accept will revolve around any website issues.

Air VPN - The air to breathe the real Internet

You no longer believe in Battlefield?  :pinch:

But what about BFACP for BF6?  :confused:

:biggrin:  :biggrin:

You no longer believe in Battlefield?  :pinch:

But what about BFACP for BF6?  :confused:

:biggrin:  :biggrin:

HA If they bring back RCON in BF6 then I would continue work on it.

The last games after BF4 I never got into really so, for me, Battlefield died after BF4

Do not contact me via PM on the forums for help with procon. Please make a topic for it. Only PM's I will accept will revolve around any website issues.

An open beta test took place last weekend, who tried it? What do you think about it?

I played it, it was fun. Some game modes are ehh while others are ok.  The big thing is the Ground War which is 32v32 so basically a battlefield server for the most part in that regard. The map was bad though, so maybe people in buildings. I haven't canceled my pre-order though yet, as it felt like the playstyle of CoD4 a bit and some MW2. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Our picks

• Hello everyone,

@maxdralle had a friend of his look into the bug and they submitted a fix for the Insane Limits issue. I will be doing a release candidate on Thursday 5/14/2020 to have a couple more testers try it out and report back any new problems. He reports that all plugins still work with that modification. I will reply to this topic with the RC zip. After about a week, if no issues are reported I will offically push this as the lastest version.

Related thread below.

• 12 replies
    • Hi All!

MyRCON now has an official Battlefield 2 server. If you have Battlefield 2 then join up on our server and enjoy the classic battlefield. This server is located on the east coast in Canada.

Server runs all the maps that were in the game as of the final patch.

If you want to get in on the fun you'll need to use BF2Hub. You can find out how to get it from here. https://www.bf2hub.com/home/players.php

Here is a link to the server page.

https://www.bf2hub.com/server/158.69.35.124:16567/

To download the two patches, I have uploaded them to our download section.

• 0 replies
    • Hi All,

So I've been thinking about doing something like this for a while but I always talked myself out of it. I want to get some feedback on this idea and how many would think about using it if it was offered.

In the past I know how hard it was for some users to get a MySQL database going and running the BFACP (since it's a bit requirement heavy in some cases). What I would be doing is offering to manage both of these for you.

If enough interest was shown in something like this I would definitely think about doing it. Of course, I also know the risks I would be taking in something like this, but to list what I would be offering I guess is this.

MySQL Hosting

Daily backups of the database to a remote site & option to download it yourself.

No limit on how big your database can be (within reason).

BFACP Hosting (If running AdKats on your layers)

This would run the newest version (v3.0)

Will still be available to run on your own hardware

Will have extra features that are not available for an open source setup (still need to think of good things )

Able to use your own domain name with the proper DNS setup.

Both Above

Please let me know what you think of this idea and vote in the poll. Again not confirming anything like this will happen but if I get enough interest from the community for something like this then please let me know.

Disclaimer: This will NOT be something affiliated with MyRCON but will be ran through it in terms of a payment processor.
      • 11 replies

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.