On-Spawn Loadout Enforcer for Infantry/Vehicles - AdKatsLRT

ColColonCleaner

I'm having the same issue.

I checked a players loadout on Battlelog and showed he had a shotgun.  After a few minutes his loadout changed to what he had in-game.

After another couple minutes his loadout in Battlelog had reverted back to the one with the shotgun.

Something is wrong with Battlelog atm. This has been going on for a few days now.

This doesn't happen to all players.

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There is not a way to do this currently. You can set it up so the restrictions are only active on specific maps, but the restrictions themselves can't change between maps.

Enable high request volume. There were issues back in the day where battlelog would IP ban layers for too many loadout requests but those issues seem to have gone away. However, there are some times

Keep in mind the plugin has no knowledge of where the player spawns, only that they spawned somewhere. The 'on kill' option is there for jets because if some random player goes about their business on

15 hours ago, Danny said:

I'm having the same issue.

I checked a players loadout on Battlelog and showed he had a shotgun.  After a few minutes his loadout changed to what he had in-game.

After another couple minutes his loadout in Battlelog had reverted back to the one with the shotgun.

Something is wrong with Battlelog atm. This has been going on for a few days now.

This doesn't happen to all players.

I can confirm this issue. Data shown on battlelog is partly wrong.

I had it to with battlelog giving the wrong info and it kept killing a few players, had to turn LRT off..

But just now i wanted to test it, if it was working again and i get...

[19:18:09 34] [AdKatsLRT] EXCEPTION-2090-D-LoadWarsawLibrary-Enabler15: [Error while downloading raw WARSAW library.][System.Net.WebException: The remote name could not be resolved: 'api.gamerethos.net'
   at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request)
   at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(Uri address)
   at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(String address)
   at PRoConEvents.AdKatsLRT.FetchWarsawLibrary()]
[19:18:09 35] [AdKatsLRT] ERROR-2090: [WARSAW library fetch failed, unable to generate library.]
[19:18:09 35] [AdKatsLRT] ERROR-2090: [Failed to load WARSAW library. AdKatsLRT cannot be started.]
[19:18:09 35] [AdKatsLRT] INFO: Shutting down AdKatsLRT.
[19:18:09 85] [AdKatsLRT] AdKatsLRT 2.0.9.0 Disabled!

LRT worked before

• Plugin Developer
1 minute ago, Semperfi_Mantis said:

I had it to with battlelog giving the wrong info and it kept killing a few players, had to turn LRT off..

But just now i wanted to test it, if it was working again and i get...

[19:18:09 34] [AdKatsLRT] EXCEPTION-2090-D-LoadWarsawLibrary-Enabler15: [Error while downloading raw WARSAW library.][System.Net.WebException: The remote name could not be resolved: 'api.gamerethos.net'
   at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request)
   at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(Uri address)
   at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(String address)
   at PRoConEvents.AdKatsLRT.FetchWarsawLibrary()]
[19:18:09 35] [AdKatsLRT] ERROR-2090: [WARSAW library fetch failed, unable to generate library.]
[19:18:09 35] [AdKatsLRT] ERROR-2090: [Failed to load WARSAW library. AdKatsLRT cannot be started.]
[19:18:09 35] [AdKatsLRT] INFO: Shutting down AdKatsLRT.
[19:18:09 85] [AdKatsLRT] AdKatsLRT 2.0.9.0 Disabled!

LRT worked before

@Prophet731 Does LRT need a server URL change?

• Administrators
Just now, ColColonCleaner said:

Yes. I didn't know LRT used that.

The developer of the Battlefield Admin Control Panel (BFACP)

For BFACP support please post in the BFACP topic linked above.

Do not contact me via PM on the forums for help with procon. Please make a topic for it. Only PM's I will accept will revolve around any website issues.

Air VPN - The air to breathe the real Internet

• Administrators
43 minutes ago, ColColonCleaner said:

https://api.myrcon.net/plugins/adkats/warsaw

That's the updated URL. 

The developer of the Battlefield Admin Control Panel (BFACP)

For BFACP support please post in the BFACP topic linked above.

Do not contact me via PM on the forums for help with procon. Please make a topic for it. Only PM's I will accept will revolve around any website issues.

Air VPN - The air to breathe the real Internet

13 minutes ago, Prophet731 said:
https://api.myrcon.net/plugins/adkats/warsaw

That's the updated URL. 

image.png

Some players are still getting killed, i told one to change class and it fixed it for him, but on other one also changed class and he keeps getting killed. its battlelog aint it that gives wrong loadout info, had to turn LRT off again

23 minutes ago, Semperfi_Mantis said:

Some players are still getting killed, i told one to change class and it fixed it for him, but on other one also changed class and he keeps getting killed. its battlelog aint it that gives wrong loadout info, had to turn LRT off again

Did also a debug just know, and the player who got killed was Support ingame, no forbidden weapons, but got in a auto admin kill loop.  the debug gived me

[20:45:48 18] [AdKatsLRT] Player NittytronPrime processed as Engineer with primary MX4 [REFLEX RDS, LASER SIGHT, R2 SUPPRESSOR, POTATO GRIP] sidearm P226 [GHOST RING, FLASH LIGHT, COMPENSATOR] gadgets [MBT LAW, REPAIR TOOL] grenade [M67 FRAG] and knife [BAYONET]

• Plugin Developer
1 hour ago, Semperfi_Mantis said:

Did also a debug just know, and the player who got killed was Support ingame, no forbidden weapons, but got in a auto admin kill loop.  the debug gived me

[20:45:48 18] [AdKatsLRT] Player NittytronPrime processed as Engineer with primary MX4 [REFLEX RDS, LASER SIGHT, R2 SUPPRESSOR, POTATO GRIP] sidearm P226 [GHOST RING, FLASH LIGHT, COMPENSATOR] gadgets [MBT LAW, REPAIR TOOL] grenade [M67 FRAG] and knife [BAYONET]

Yeah, battlelog can get desynced with a players actual loadout sometimes. No way around it unfortunately. There is a command that can be used on players this is happening to. !iloadout i believe.

9 hours ago, iBlackEagles said:

Any update on the plugin or solution besides the !iloadout? Still having problems with the kills for denied weapons being used,  i had banned all bipods and rpgs and its being a really hard time for the ussual  players 

Think there is no update on it. battlelog needs to be fixed, nothing the plugins devs can do about it.

also !iloadout isnt doing anything for me.  any one know how this works, is it within LRT or ? and is it !iloadout playername ?

For now i have disabled LRT but its a F*ck fest on a no explosive server lolz (cry cry)

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Colonel, would it be possible to use the companion app for fetching loadouts instead of Battlelog? I think you might need a login token which is the only impasse but once you login, i think you can fetch any player's loadout using it, no?