Prophet731

Battlefield Admin Control Panel - BFACP

Prophet731

An updated version is in the works for PHP 7 compatibility. This version is designated as 3.0. There is no release time yet.

Message added by Prophet731

You did edit the .env file right? With your database information and what not?

The developer of the Battlefield Admin Control Panel (BFACP)

For BFACP support please post in the BFACP topic linked above.

Do not contact me via PM on the forums for help with procon. Please make a topic for it. Only PM's I will accept will revolve around any website issues.

On 2/13/2020 at 9:56 PM, Prophet731 said:

You did edit the .env file right? With your database information and what not?

what I edited in .env is covered in attachment.

1.PNG

On 2/14/2020 at 1:09 PM, eliiitex said:

what I edited in .env is covered in attachment.

1.PNG

In the debug list above add your home ip address so that you can see the error message it's showing you.

Do not contact me via PM on the forums for help with procon. Please make a topic for it. Only PM's I will accept will revolve around any website issues.

13 hours ago, Prophet731 said:

In the debug list above add your home ip address so that you can see the error message it's showing you.

Thats the error. I guess it can't connect to the db, but i dont know why all the login information is currect is this anything to do with remote access or something like that? My db is from G-portal and i also use this db for my procon layer for adkats and all that. The login information that i puted in was the same as for the plugins that needed the db.

error.PNG

16 minutes ago, eliiitex said:

Thats the error. I guess it can't connect to the db, but i dont know why all the login information is currect is this anything to do with remote access or something like that? My db is from G-portal and i also use this db for my procon layer for adkats and all that. The login information that i puted in was the same as for the plugins that needed the db.

error.PNG

No idea about the  procon DB, but maybe G-Portal does not allow remote  access.

There two possibilities:

1. Check the  IP and port

2. Ask G-Portal to add a firewall whitelist  for the IP of your webserver.

7 minutes ago, Hedius said:

There two possibilities:

Okey i could also make my own db right?

2 hours ago, Hedius said:

There two possibilities:

15 hours ago, Prophet731 said:

Okey I managed to connect the database there are also some tables created. But now i get this... I also added how my permissions look for app/storage

dberror.PNG

permissions.PNG

On 2/16/2020 at 3:48 PM, eliiitex said:

Okey I managed to connect the database there are also some tables created. But now i get this... I also added how my permissions look for app/storage

dberror.PNG

permissions.PNG

Do AdKats, Stats Logger and BFACP use the same database?

1 hour ago, Hedius said:

Do AdKats, Stats Logger and BFACP use the same database?

ow yeah... i didnt tought of that...

2 minutes ago, eliiitex said:

ow yeah... i didnt tought of that...

Thought that, because the name of your database is controlpanel. The panel needs obviously the tables of both plugins.

26 minutes ago, Hedius said:

Thought that, because the name of your database is controlpanel. The panel needs obviously the tables of both plugins.

yeah... but i cant connect to my gportal database i probably need to message support to make remote access?

Just now, eliiitex said:

yeah... but i cant connect to my gportal database i probably need to message support to make remote access?

Or you create a dump of your g-portal database. export the content, import it to your database and use your database.

1 minute ago, Hedius said:

Or you create a dump of your g-portal database. export the content, import it to your database and use your database.

or that yes... Will try tomorrow and ill let you know. 

Thanks for help!

@Prophet731 hi there, has anything changed on MAILGUN e-mail service? Now when i do password resets it replys back:

https://api.mailgun.net/v2/mg.gamerethos.net/messages.mime [status code] 401 [reason phrase] UNAUTHORIZED

2 minutes ago, Z1nx said:

@Prophet731 hi there, has anything changed on MAILGUN e-mail service? Now when i do password resets it replys back:

https://api.mailgun.net/v2/mg.gamerethos.net/messages.mime [status code] 401 [reason phrase] UNAUTHORIZED

That shows how to fix it.