Jump to content
ColColonCleaner

Advanced In-Game Admin and Ban Enforcer - AdKats

Recommended Posts

1. In section A12 there is a setting for expiring perk announcements. And there is a !perks command players can use to see their current perks with expiration dates, that should include reserved slot (vip). You set the expiration date on their user for when you want them to be reverted back to default guest.

2. AdKats should be automatically disabling the unswitcher in multibalancer when an admin move happens, and then re-enabling it shortly after the move actually happens. If that's not working properly then you can disable the unswitcher in multibalancer and instead use the unswitcher in AdKats, as part of the team power monitor, section C30. This section internally controls the !assist command among other balance related metrics.

 Hi

I tryed to disable unswitcher in multibalancer

https://pasteboard.co/ILw6T3m.png

And then enable the C30 section:

https://pasteboard.co/ILw7zUh.png

But still after moving player its instantly return back...

https://pasteboard.co/ILw90cM.png
Edited by masterjj

Share this post


Link to post

 

 Hi

I tryed to disable unswitcher in multibalancer

https://pasteboard.co/ILw6T3m.png

And then enable the C30 section:

https://pasteboard.co/ILw7zUh.png

But still after moving player its instantly return back...

https://pasteboard.co/ILw90cM.png

If MB is configured to not use unswitching then it shouldn't be unswitching. Does this still happen with MB disabled?

Share this post


Link to post

If MB is configured to not use unswitching then it shouldn't be unswitching. Does this still happen with MB disabled?

 

Look like its ok now..

Share this post


Link to post

Hello, i own a server for 3 years. Couple of days ago i ve lost all mysql database. Tried to configure adkats again, but its not "connecting" to database. I mean I can use every command which is assigned to Default Guest, but admin commands are not working. Database is not gaining any data, only IDs and empty tabels. Is it provider issue?

 

https://imgur.com/a/gMpt5Fy

https://imgur.com/a/4hSc53u

https://imgur.com/a/tpdHTfy

https://imgur.com/a/Ox5R28h

https://imgur.com/a/Wka1lXL

Share this post


Link to post

You DID configure 'Chat, GUID, Stats and Mapstats Logger' plugin and let it run for at least a complete round, didn't you? It should create all the necessary tables for Adkats to do its magic. AdKats can not succesfully initialize without the logger being ran first.

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/18/2019 at 4:42 PM, otimsgr said:

Hello, i own a server for 3 years. Couple of days ago i ve lost all mysql database. Tried to configure adkats again, but its not "connecting" to database. I mean I can use every command which is assigned to Default Guest, but admin commands are not working. Database is not gaining any data, only IDs and empty tabels. Is it provider issue?

 

https://imgur.com/a/gMpt5Fy

https://imgur.com/a/4hSc53u

https://imgur.com/a/tpdHTfy

https://imgur.com/a/Ox5R28h

https://imgur.com/a/Wka1lXL

Make sure in the stats logger plugin you have these settings checked.

  • Enable Statslogging = Yes
  • Enable Weaponstats = Yes
  • Enable LIvescoreboard in DB? = Yes
  • Log playerdata only (no player stats)? = No
  • Session ON? = Yes
  • Save Sessiondata to DB? = Yes
  • MapStats On? = Yes

 

e171ef3165c1418fb3d8918b2740e422.png


The developer of the Battlefield Admin Control Panel (BFACP)

For BFACP support please post in the BFACP topic linked above.

Do not contact me via PM on the forums for help with procon. Please make a topic for it. Only PM's I will accept will revolve around any website issues.

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, TheTomik said:

I will appreciate every help :) image.thumb.png.78b57a9b2a0ac85eaccbaab6ccd90932.png

Remove the URL and paste in the numeric id from that URL.


The developer of the Battlefield Admin Control Panel (BFACP)

For BFACP support please post in the BFACP topic linked above.

Do not contact me via PM on the forums for help with procon. Please make a topic for it. Only PM's I will accept will revolve around any website issues.

Share this post


Link to post

Exactly i want able VIP Kick Whitelist and Autobalance Whitelist but i am not able to unlock it and i don't get how i can unlock it 

As always i appreciate every kind of help image.thumb.png.ef436a2f03ed7dd9a352b8a81f3597a0.png:) 
 

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, TheTomik said:

Exactly i want able VIP Kick Whitelist and Autobalance Whitelist but i am not able to unlock it and i don't get how i can unlock it 

As always i appreciate every kind of help image.thumb.png.ef436a2f03ed7dd9a352b8a81f3597a0.png:) 
 

Just change it to true. You should be able to double click the option and change it.

Also in the future, please post anything related to AdKats into this thread and same goes for any other plugin listed in this section. No need to create a new topic in the general support section. That's usually for other things that's not related to just one plugin.


The developer of the Battlefield Admin Control Panel (BFACP)

For BFACP support please post in the BFACP topic linked above.

Do not contact me via PM on the forums for help with procon. Please make a topic for it. Only PM's I will accept will revolve around any website issues.

Share this post


Link to post
45 minutes ago, Prophet731 said:

Just change it to true. You should be able to double click the option and change it.

Also in the future, please post anything related to AdKats into this thread and same goes for any other plugin listed in this section. No need to create a new topic in the general support section. That's usually for other things that's not related to just one plugin.

Well i tried it is still showing False

Share this post


Link to post
40 minutes ago, ColColonCleaner said:

Hmmm, i'll look into that.

When i want unlock Autobalance Whitelist it is showing messages i need to unlock whitelist in MULTIBalancer plugins where i have whitelist enabled I am sending also all settings that i have now image.thumb.png.c3083b1b40ba44beb7313c2063af4ff3.png

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, TheTomik said:

When i want unlock Autobalance Whitelist it is showing messages i need to unlock whitelist in MULTIBalancer plugins where i have whitelist enabled I am sending also all settings that i have now

No I think the message you're receiving is that you need to enable the multibalancer whitelist feed. It's in the orchestration settings section. Enable feeding the multibalancer whitelist there and that discord setting should unlock.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, ColColonCleaner said:

No I think the message you're receiving is that you need to enable the multibalancer whitelist feed. It's in the orchestration settings section. Enable feeding the multibalancer whitelist there and that discord setting should unlock.

I will try just second...

2 minutes ago, ColColonCleaner said:

No I think the message you're receiving is that you need to enable the multibalancer whitelist feed. It's in the orchestration settings section. Enable feeding the multibalancer whitelist there and that discord setting should unlock.

It is working now Thanks a lot for help :) Finally it is working for me after 2 days of trying to set it to True  Thanks a lot i appreciate that 

Share this post


Link to post
48 minutes ago, TheTomik said:

I will try just second...

It is working now Thanks a lot for help :) Finally it is working for me after 2 days of trying to set it to True  Thanks a lot i appreciate that 

Glad it's working. Was the console message not descriptive enough?
The message is:
'Discord Player Perks - Autobalance Whitelist' cannot be enabled when 'Feed MULTIBalancer Whitelist' is disabled.
Both settings are described in the documentation and are searchable there:
https://github.com/AdKats/AdKats#b29-discord-player-monitor-settings
https://github.com/AdKats/AdKats#a16-orchestration-settings

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, ColColonCleaner said:

Glad it's working. Was the console message not descriptive enough?
The message is:
'Discord Player Perks - Autobalance Whitelist' cannot be enabled when 'Feed MULTIBalancer Whitelist' is disabled.
Both settings are described in the documentation and are searchable there:
https://github.com/AdKats/AdKats#b29-discord-player-monitor-settings
https://github.com/AdKats/AdKats#a16-orchestration-settings

Yes Thanks a lot I will next time check documentation before i will send stupid question there...

Share this post


Link to post
20 hours ago, ColColonCleaner said:

Glad it's working. Was the console message not descriptive enough?
The message is:
'Discord Player Perks - Autobalance Whitelist' cannot be enabled when 'Feed MULTIBalancer Whitelist' is disabled.
Both settings are described in the documentation and are searchable there:
https://github.com/AdKats/AdKats#b29-discord-player-monitor-settings
https://github.com/AdKats/AdKats#a16-orchestration-settings

Can i ask last thing?Is this ID right?I played with my Community and one VIP joined and someone one of us get kicked VIP Kick Whitelist is True now i am just asking if ID should be like this.I will appreciate every help

 image.thumb.png.2ddcb796c757931a62ae007007e33b4b.png

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, TheTomik said:

Can i ask last thing?Is this ID right?I played with my Community and one VIP joined and someone one of us get kicked VIP Kick Whitelist is True now i am just asking if ID should be like this.I will appreciate every help

 image.thumb.png.2ddcb796c757931a62ae007007e33b4b.png

Is there anyone listed in the discord channel members display setting? Did you put anything into the channel names setting? Keep in mind it will only consider someone as in discord if they are active in a voice channel. Also because procon can't use websockets right now I can only update discord player lists every 5 minutes, so there can be a delay on when the discord user list gets updated.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, ColColonCleaner said:

Is there anyone listed in the discord channel members display setting? Did you put anything into the channel names setting? Keep in mind it will only consider someone as in discord if they are active in a voice channel. Also because procon can't use websockets right now I can only update discord player lists every 5 minutes, so there can be a delay on when the discord user list gets updated.

Voice Chats are added 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, ColColonCleaner said:

Is there anyone listed in the discord channel members display setting? Did you put anything into the channel names setting? Keep in mind it will only consider someone as in discord if they are active in a voice channel. Also because procon can't use websockets right now I can only update discord player lists every 5 minutes, so there can be a delay on when the discord user list gets updated.

We should be able to update procon to include web socket support. Could be useful for other things too.


The developer of the Battlefield Admin Control Panel (BFACP)

For BFACP support please post in the BFACP topic linked above.

Do not contact me via PM on the forums for help with procon. Please make a topic for it. Only PM's I will accept will revolve around any website issues.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Prophet731 said:

We should be able to update procon to include web socket support. Could be useful for other things too.

Yes of course! 

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/31/2019 at 10:37 AM, Prophet731 said:

We should be able to update procon to include web socket support. Could be useful for other things too.

The update to .net 4.7 should be enough, i believe it's included in the default libraries now. For .net 3.5 you needed a separate library. I'll look into adding that over the next few weeks.

There is another issue right now that will cripple the discord usage until then too. Discord changed people's IDs in the widget.json response to be simple incrementing numbers sorted in alphanumeric order for everyone currently in the server, it doesn't provide their unique ID anymore so I can't actually map anyone to a player by ID currently.

Share this post


Link to post
Em 01/01/2020 às 18:34, ColColonCleaner disse:

A atualização para o .net 4.7 deve ser suficiente, acredito que esteja incluído nas bibliotecas padrão agora. Para o .net 3.5, você precisa de uma biblioteca separada. Vou acrescentar isso nas próximas semanas.

Há outra questão no momento que prejudica o uso da discórdia até então também. Uma discórdia altera os IDs das pessoas na resposta widget.json para serem simples números incrementais classificados na ordem alfanumérica para todos os que estão atualmente no servidor; ele não oferece mais seu ID exclusivo, portanto, não pode mapear ninguém para um jogador por ID atualmente.

Good morning, how to solve it?

https://prnt.sc/qjg7u2

Share this post


Link to post

Hi,

is there a way to edit the Discord messages for reports ?
I'd like to add links and edit the style of it if posible.
image.png.e4829796a7d95e82885df62176b94770.png

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, RAZER said:

Good morning, how to solve it?

https://prnt.sc/qjg7u2

Contact your database host and layer host and tell them to sync their clocks with a time server.

1 hour ago, 5YRU5 said:

Hi,

is there a way to edit the Discord messages for reports ?
I'd like to add links and edit the style of it if posible.
image.png.e4829796a7d95e82885df62176b94770.png

There is not a way to edit that at this time without editing the source code.

Share this post


Link to post

hi,

i get this message in procon :-

[15:51:27 50] [AdKats] EXCEPTION-7603-A4.15-GetDamageTypeByWeaponCode-KillProcessing53: [No weapon defined for code FreeFall when fetching damage type. Is your DEF file updated?]


can this be fixed ?

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/5/2020 at 4:27 PM, ColColonCleaner said:

Contact your database host and layer host and tell them to sync their clocks with a time server.

There is not a way to edit that at this time without editing the source code.

write a php script and run as a cronjob

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
On 1/5/2020 at 3:06 PM, 5YRU5 said:

Hi,

is there a way to edit the Discord messages for reports ?
I'd like to add links and edit the style of it if posible.
image.png.e4829796a7d95e82885df62176b94770.png

 

write a php script and run as a cronjob

Edited by icecold

Share this post


Link to post

Today our provider updated ProCon to version 1.5.3.1. I´am using Adkats 7.6.0.3 and now after the update point A17-2 (Round Faction Randomizer) isn´t working anymore. Restarting ProCon etc. didn´t work. Any solutions for that issue?


BF4DB Admin (Torsten-AUR-)

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Our picks

    • Hi All,

      So I've been thinking about doing something like this for a while but I always talked myself out of it. I want to get some feedback on this idea and how many would think about using it if it was offered.

      In the past I know how hard it was for some users to get a MySQL database going and running the BFACP (since it's a bit requirement heavy in some cases). What I would be doing is offering to manage both of these for you.

      If enough interest was shown in something like this I would definitely think about doing it. Of course, I also know the risks I would be taking in something like this, but to list what I would be offering I guess is this.

      MySQL Hosting


      Daily backups of the database to a remote site & option to download it yourself.


      No limit on how big your database can be (within reason).




      BFACP Hosting (If running AdKats on your layers)


      This would run the newest version (v3.0)


      Will still be available to run on your own hardware


      Will have extra features that are not available for an open source setup (still need to think of good things )


      Able to use your own domain name with the proper DNS setup.




      Both Above



      Please let me know what you think of this idea and vote in the poll. Again not confirming anything like this will happen but if I get enough interest from the community for something like this then please let me know.

      Disclaimer: This will NOT be something affiliated with MyRCON but will be ran through it in terms of a payment processor.
      • 10 replies
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.