ColColonCleaner

Advanced In-Game Admin and Ban Enforcer - AdKats

3 minutes ago, Torsten said:

Today our provider updated ProCon to version 1.5.3.1. I´am using Adkats 7.6.0.3 and now after the update point A17-2 (Round Faction Randomizer) isn´t working anymore. Restarting ProCon etc. didn´t work. Any solutions for that issue?

Is that the only thing that you've noticed not working? I could look into that to see why it's stopped, but those events are just like any other.

10 minutes ago, Torsten said:

That´s the only thing I saw so far!

With that section disabled, are you able to manually change the factions via procon? There is a team override section I believe. Let me know if those settings work between rounds.

Did another restart and now it´s working! Whatever the reason was, all fine now...

Thanks anyway for your quick answer and your good work!

BF4DB Admin (Torsten-AUR-)

5 minutes ago, AceWinchester said:

@ColColonCleaner if im running multiple servers can i use the same DB for logs Perms ETC?

Yes, that's what it's designed for so you shouldn't have any issues.

The developer of the Battlefield Admin Control Panel (BFACP)

For BFACP support please post in the BFACP topic linked above.

Do not contact me via PM on the forums for help with procon. Please make a topic for it. Only PM's I will accept will revolve around any website issues.

38 minutes ago, Hodor said:

@ColColonCleaner
[AdKats] ERROR-7603: [Minimum seconds between nukes cannot be longer than 120 seconds.]

Whyyyy??? I want put 5 mins 😒

Well, remove the value check from the code if you do not like it...

1 hour ago, Hodor said:

@ColColonCleaner
[AdKats] ERROR-7603: [Minimum seconds between nukes cannot be longer than 120 seconds.]

I'm not sure why we put that limit in there. I'm sure there was a reason but I don't remember at this time. And as hedius said you can always mod the code in the meantime.

I have another question concerning point A17-2 (Team faction randomizer):

What does "Allow Repeat Team Selections" mean in this point. Selection is true or false!

Just now, Torsten said:

I have another question concerning point A17-2 (Team faction randomizer):

What does "Allow Repeat Team Selections" mean in this point. Selection is true or false!

Whether or not the plugin can choose the same random team selections twice in a row. Like USvsRU and then again USvsRU immediately after that.

13 hours ago, Hodor said:

@ColColonCleaner

12 hours ago, Hedius said:

Well, remove the value check from the code if you do not like it...

11 hours ago, ColColonCleaner said:

I'm not sure why we put that limit in there. I'm sure there was a reason but I don't remember at this time. And as hedius said you can always mod the code in the meantime.

I did a increase on the limit and pushed it up. You can get the updated minor version here..

Do not contact me via PM on the forums for help with procon. Please make a topic for it. Only PM's I will accept will revolve around any website issues.

On 1/12/2020 at 8:30 PM, ColColonCleaner said:

I cant find that value in the code, can you help?

2 minutes ago, Hodor said:

I cant find that value in the code, can you help?

Read my post above.

@CCC: I use the e-mail report function. I get a nice overview of the case with some chatlog and links to websites no longer in service:

BF4 Battlelog Profile (which is fine)

BF4Stats Profile

AntiCheat, INC. Search

Metabans Search

I changed the adkats.cs to contain the following:

CustomHTMLAddition = @"<br><a href='http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/de/user/%player_name%/'>BF4 Battlelog Profile</a><br>
<br><a href='https://battlefield.agency/?search=%player_name%'>Battlefield Agency profile</a><br>
<br><a href='http://bf4cheatreport.com/?pid=&uid=%player_name%&cnt=&startdate='>BF4 Cheatreport</a><br>
<br><a href='https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/%player_name%'>247Fairplay Profile</a><br>"

I have overwritten the old links, nowhere can I find any string BF4Stats anymore. I know I am running the changed plugin because I also put an eyecatcher in the details tab.
YET I still receive an e-mail with the obsolete links! I must be overlooking something... Can you help out, or maybe even adopt my URL's? Thank you!

16 minutes ago, TonyOffermans said:

@CCC: I use the e-mail report function. I get a nice overview of the case with some chatlog and links to websites no longer in service:

BF4 Battlelog Profile (which is fine)

BF4Stats Profile

AntiCheat, INC. Search

Metabans Search

I changed the adkats.cs to contain the following:

CustomHTMLAddition = @"<br><a href='http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/de/user/%player_name%/'>BF4 Battlelog Profile</a><br>
<br><a href='https://battlefield.agency/?search=%player_name%'>Battlefield Agency profile</a><br>
<br><a href='http://bf4cheatreport.com/?pid=&uid=%player_name%&cnt=&startdate='>BF4 Cheatreport</a><br>
<br><a href='https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/%player_name%'>247Fairplay Profile</a><br>"

I have overwritten the old links, nowhere can I find any string BF4Stats anymore. I know I am running the changed plugin because I also put an eyecatcher in the details tab.
YET I still receive an e-mail with the obsolete links! I must be overlooking something... Can you help out, or maybe even adopt my URL's? Thank you!

You didn't need to edit the cs file. There is a setting to change what links are sent. I believe i also documented which %variables% are available for you to put in there.

1 hour ago, ColColonCleaner said:

You didn't need to edit the cs file. There is a setting to change what links are sent. I believe i also documented which %variables% are available for you to put in there.

Neat!!!! Still I cannot find which setting you are referring to, nor the documentation section that describes it. Can you give me one more clue? Thanks!

Now I´am using version 7.6.0.4 and there is a bug in the Team Faction Randomizer.

When the server does a restart teams are set to default and doesn´t change to "AlwaysBothUS". I have to switch manually to US vs. US or have to wait for the round to start. Could that be changed in the next version please?

50 minutes ago, Torsten said:

Now I´am using version 7.6.0.4 and there is a bug in the Team Faction Randomizer.

When the server does a restart teams are set to default and doesn´t change to "AlwaysBothUS". I have to switch manually to US vs. US or have to wait for the round to start. Could that be changed in the next version please?

That code runs when a round changes over. When the server starts and AdKats starts it can't change the factions immediately because there is a round active. A round needs to end and go through the level loading sequence for the new factions to take effect.