ColColonCleaner

Advanced In-Game Admin and Ban Enforcer - AdKats

6 hours ago, Negativ22 said:

Hi, the manual says that I have to download the xpkiller stat logger and then proceeds to give a link, but when i click on the link it brings me back to myrcon and says that it doesnt exists anymore.

What do I have to do? just continue with the installation or is there an altarnative?

https://myrcon.net/topic/162-chat-guid-stats-and-mapstats-logger-1003/

The developer of the Battlefield Admin Control Panel (BFACP)

For BFACP support please post in the BFACP topic linked above.

Do not contact me via PM on the forums for help with procon. Please make a topic for it. Only PM's I will accept will revolve around any website issues.

Air VPN - The air to breathe the real Internet

On 5/9/2020 at 4:36 AM, ColColonCleaner said:

Check your memory usage on procon.

only 19 mb

today its happening again

image.thumb.png.d3931a4eeab17d84709efd9be1942609.png

3 hours ago, masterjj said:

only 19 mb

today its happening again

image.thumb.png.d3931a4eeab17d84709efd9be1942609.png

I would expect procon running AdKats on a full 64 man server to take much more than 19MB of memory, up in the hundreds of MB is standard, where did you get that 19mb number from?
(I'm not talking about your client, i'm talking about your procon layer, if you're running it that way.)

20 minutes ago, TheNoobetPlayer said:

Dude can I made Xp killer's log plugin work on an unoffical server?

And What does it need to fetch? such as EaGuid.

You'll likely have a lot of issues running stat logger/adkats on illegal servers. I haven't tested anything on an illegal setup like that.

Hi i wanted to know if there is a way I can stop the server displaying the ban enforcer messages in public chat as we have one person who litrually stalks our server 

23 minutes ago, snake5943 said:

Hi i wanted to know if there is a way I can stop the server displaying the ban enforcer messages in public chat as we have one person who litrually stalks our server 

There is currently not a setting to control that. However, you could remove the following line from the plugin to stop that from displaying.
image.png

6 hours ago, ColColonCleaner said:

You'll likely have a lot of issues running stat logger/adkats on illegal servers. I haven't tested anything on an illegal setup like that.

Yea.Its very hard to run adkats on it.I just want to run that logger plugins only.Do you know what that plugin require bro? Does that plugin fetch data on battlelog? or just ingame data.

4 minutes ago, xloneshadowx said:

Hey ColColon I never seen this ban enforcer message before can you tell me what it is please

fba54b9d655f3e883e835adfd7b6d545-png.jpg

They killed several people with a radio beacon during a round, it's a rare script/hack but it is a thing.

1 minute ago, ColColonCleaner said:

They killed several people with a radio beacon during a round, it's a rare script/hack but it is a thing.

Oh ok must be rare because I never seen it in 3 years. thanks

16 minutes ago, TheNoobetPlayer said:

Hey dude.Will this plugin and Adkats suport BFH.We really need it now.

15 minutes ago, TheNoobetPlayer said:

Offical game

Yes it does, as long as it's Ranked. 

Do not contact me via PM on the forums for help with procon. Please make a topic for it. Only PM's I will accept will revolve around any website issues.

6 hours ago, Prophet731 said:

Yes it does, as long as it's Ranked. 

Really?I don't see any BFHL part in AdkatsLRT on Github version.Can it really work on BFHL Servers?Sorry to ask you again.

4 hours ago, TheNoobetPlayer said:

Really?I don't see any BFHL part in AdkatsLRT on Github version.Can it really work on BFHL Servers?Sorry to ask you again.

AdKats supports BFHL, LRT does not, they are separate plugins. Proconrulz should be fine on BFHL, it just operates based on the same events BF4 has.

6 hours ago, ColColonCleaner said:

AdKats supports BFHL, LRT does not, they are separate plugins. Proconrulz should be fine on BFHL, it just operates based on the same events BF4 has.

Can I use Adkats to do the same job LRT have?

2 minutes ago, TheNoobetPlayer said:

Can I use Adkats to do the same job LRT have?

No, only LRT is able to enforce weapon limits. 

2 minutes ago, Hedius said:

No, only LRT is able to enforce weapon limits. 

Sad.That will be hard to control players' loadout.Can someone update a BFHL version.........

59 minutes ago, TheNoobetPlayer said:

Sad.That will be hard to control players' loadout.Can someone update a BFHL version.........

I think BF4 was the only one that was supported at the time it was written. BF3 didn't have the information needed and I think BFH was the same way. Only BF4 was different. @ColColonCleaner correct me if i'm wrong.

11 hours ago, Prophet731 said:

I think BF4 was the only one that was supported at the time it was written. BF3 didn't have the information needed and I think BFH was the same way. Only BF4 was different. @ColColonCleaner correct me if i'm wrong.

Dude.ColColonCleaner Says adkats can work on BFHL.But I can't even install Xpkiller's ChatGUIDStatsAndMapstatsLogger on BFHL

[Statslogger]Error: getUpdateServerID1: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Authentication to host 'XXXXX' for user 'bfh' using method 'mysql_native_password' failed with message: Access denied for user 'bfh'@'%' to database 'bfh' ---> MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Access denied for user 'bfh'@'%' to database 'bfh'
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthenticationPlugin.ReadPacket()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthenticationPlugin.AuthenticationFailed(Exception ex)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthenticationPlugin.Authenticate(Boolean reset)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Authenticate(String authMethod, Boolean reset)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Open()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Create(MySqlConnectionStringBuilder settings)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetPooledConnection()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.TryToGetDriver()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetConnection()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()
   at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.getUpdateServerID(CServerInfo csiServerInfo)

54 minutes ago, TheNoobetPlayer said:

Dude.ColColonCleaner Says adkats can work on BFHL.But I can't even install Xpkiller's ChatGUIDStatsAndMapstatsLogger on BFHL

[Statslogger]Error: getUpdateServerID1: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Authentication to host 'XXXXX' for user 'bfh' using method 'mysql_native_password' failed with message: Access denied for user 'bfh'@'%' to database 'bfh' ---> MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Access denied for user 'bfh'@'%' to database 'bfh'
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthenticationPlugin.AuthenticationFailed(Exception ex)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthenticationPlugin.Authenticate(Boolean reset)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Authenticate(String authMethod, Boolean reset)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Open()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Create(MySqlConnectionStringBuilder settings)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetPooledConnection()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.TryToGetDriver()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetConnection()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()
   at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.getUpdateServerID(CServerInfo csiServerInfo)

Well access denied for user bfh to database bfh.

Check your username and password... This has nothing to do with Hardline. 

Fix your database credentials.

2 minutes ago, Hedius said:

Well access denied for user bfh to database bfh.

Check your username and password... This has nothing to do with Hardline. 

Fix your database credentials.

or may need to add IP to remote SQL list ...

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, sixpax12 said:

or may need to add IP to remote SQL list ...

No, the error says:

Access denied for user 'bfh'@'%' to database 'bfh'

The db user allows access from all hosts. Check your password and make sure that you have granted full access for bfh to the bfh schema.

Edited by Hedius

1 hour ago, Hedius said:

No, the error says:

Access denied for user 'bfh'@'%' to database 'bfh'

The db user allows access from all hosts. Check your password and make sure that you have granted full access for bfh to the bfh schema.

Message: Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`bfh`.`tbl_server_player`, CONSTRAINT `fk_tbl_server_player_tbl_server` FOREIGN KEY (`ServerID`) REFERENCES `tbl_server` (`ServerID`) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE NO ACTION)
What is that bro?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, TheNoobetPlayer said:

Message: Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`bfh`.`tbl_server_player`, CONSTRAINT `fk_tbl_server_player_tbl_server` FOREIGN KEY (`ServerID`) REFERENCES `tbl_server` (`ServerID`) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE NO ACTION)
What is that bro?

Happens if the plugin wants to insert or update a value in tbl_server_player with a serverID that does not exist on tbl_server. Basically indicates that the database is in an invalid state.

This error should not pop up. Disabling and enabling the plugin should fix this. Otherwise, drop and recreate the database. / Delete all tables... Your database is in an invalid state.

Edited by Hedius

7 minutes ago, Hedius said:

Happens if the plugin wants to insert or update a value in tbl_server_player with a serverID that does not exist on tbl_server. Basically indicates that the database is in an invalid state.

This error should not pop up. Disabling and enabling the plugin should fix this. Otherwise, drop and recreate the database. / Delete all tables... Your database is in an invalid state.

Plugin is no error but no nothing be logged in game.After round over the plugin will crash like this.The Mysql version is 5.7.26.I will try to use other Mysql service when i have free time.Thank you.

19 minutes ago, TheNoobetPlayer said:

Plugin is no error but no nothing be logged in game.After round over the plugin will crash like this.The Mysql version is 5.7.26.I will try to use other Mysql service when i have free time.Thank you.

Yeah happens because your database is in an invalid state... As I said :).... Wipe the database.... And start the plugin again

This has nothing to do with the mysql version.