ColColonCleaner

Advanced In-Game Admin and Ban Enforcer - AdKats

9 hours ago, TheNoobetPlayer said:

Dude.ColColonCleaner Says adkats can work on BFHL.But I can't even install Xpkiller's ChatGUIDStatsAndMapstatsLogger on BFHL

[Statslogger]Error: getUpdateServerID1: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Authentication to host 'XXXXX' for user 'bfh' using method 'mysql_native_password' failed with message: Access denied for user 'bfh'@'%' to database 'bfh' ---> MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Access denied for user 'bfh'@'%' to database 'bfh'
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthenticationPlugin.ReadPacket()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthenticationPlugin.AuthenticationFailed(Exception ex)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthenticationPlugin.ReadPacket()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthenticationPlugin.Authenticate(Boolean reset)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Authenticate(String authMethod, Boolean reset)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Open()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Create(MySqlConnectionStringBuilder settings)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetPooledConnection()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.TryToGetDriver()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetConnection()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()
   at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.getUpdateServerID(CServerInfo csiServerInfo)

AdKats supports BF3, BF4, & BFH. AdKats LRT only supports BF4. As Hedis says, your DB details are wrong and that needs to be fixed. 

The developer of the Battlefield Admin Control Panel (BFACP)

For BFACP support please post in the BFACP topic linked above.

Do not contact me via PM on the forums for help with procon. Please make a topic for it. Only PM's I will accept will revolve around any website issues.

Air VPN - The air to breathe the real Internet

Where in the SQL database do you see the report list from any user? !reportlist ingame times out the actual list eventually but it has to be recorded in the database somewhere and I just can't find it for the life of me. I can see that the command id is 18 for the !report command but can't find where it goes in its own list if a user issues the command. 

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, edyisready said:

Where in the SQL database do you see the report list from any user? !reportlist ingame times out the actual list eventually but it has to be recorded in the database somewhere and I just can't find it for the life of me. I can see that the command id is 18 for the !report command but can't find where it goes in its own list if a user issues the command. 

SELECT * FROM adkats_records_main WHERE command_type = 18 ORDER BY record_id DESC;

BFAdminCP allows you to view reports.

Just to explain this: AdKats saves all records.. kick, report, ban, etc in this relation.

Edited by Hedius

Ah and I have some new problems...

[13:58:26 42] [AdKats] ERROR-7605: [Database Server info could not be fetched! Make sure XpKiller's Stat Logger is running on this server!]

Ofc It is running,But I don't know

17 hours ago, TheNoobetPlayer said:

Ah and I have some new problems...

[13:58:26 42] [AdKats] ERROR-7605: [Database Server info could not be fetched! Make sure XpKiller's Stat Logger is running on this server!]

Ofc It is running,But I don't know

Check your tbl_server table, make sure it has an entry for this server.

5 hours ago, to22ek said:

Its possible to add support for BFBC2?

Not at this time, I've looked into it in the past but haven't made the time to add that support in.

On 6/18/2020 at 7:19 PM, Hedius said:
SELECT * FROM adkats_records_main WHERE command_type = 18 ORDER BY record_id DESC;

BFAdminCP allows you to view reports.

Just to explain this: AdKats saves all records.. kick, report, ban, etc in this relation.

Ah makes perfect sense, thank you!

Is it possible to call adkats swapnuke from insane limits like this?

Hashtable command = new Hashtable();
command.Add("caller_identity", "InsaneLimits");
command.Add("response_requested", false);
command.Add("command_type", "'server_swapnuke");
plugin.CallOtherPlugin("AdKats", "IssueCommand", command);

23 minutes ago, tomopcver said:

Is it possible to call adkats swapnuke from insane limits like this?

Hashtable command = new Hashtable();
command.Add("caller_identity", "InsaneLimits");
command.Add("response_requested", false);
command.Add("command_type", "'server_swapnuke");
plugin.CallOtherPlugin("AdKats", "IssueCommand", command);

Firstly, swapnuke is a VERY aggressive command, i'd take caution when using it. It also doesn't work when the server is full.

In general all commands need a source, a target, and a message. so you should include those values. source could be insanelimits, target could be server, and message could be whatever you want to be logged. The protocol is mentioned here: https://github.com/AdKats/AdKats#issuecommand

Thank you for your quick reply.

I will use swap nuke only in heavy base rape situation(like all objective captured and chopper going to spawn kill).

Also I will keep in mind that not to abuse it.