Chat, GUID, Stats and Mapstats Logger[3.0.2.2] 01.02.

ImportBot

Originally Posted by FoxTech*:

Code:

Error: System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)
at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.StartStreaming()
Just want to make sure, the above Error message I received in the my Procon plugins page right after Procon did an update on my client as well as server. I have not seen it since yesterday but I want to make sure that this is not a sign of anything going wrong....
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
  • Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ImportBot

Originally Posted by XpKiller*:

@ foxtech

Could you give more information about you use this plugin like you OS , Pc, remote or local Database and if you can reproduce this error in some way

Because on my two systems I didn't get this error.

@ lann I have written in first post that you have to drop table or add a new column playerRounds

Originally Posted by Repoman1*:

If I am correct stats are added only after the round ends. It is possible to for it collect for when people leave before that? It does does say updating stats if you leave early, is there a way to tie that in to make it look like the round is over for that player and trick it think the round is over for that player and collect his or her data?

Just a thought.

Originally Posted by Fruity*:

Hi, I've not downloaded this plugin yet but I'm hoping to play with it later tonight, but I'd like to ask if multiple servers require multiple databases or can they be placed in different tables in the same database, or even combined?

The reason I ask is that we run two servers, and it'd be nice to be able to set up a seperate PHP page for each server separately aswell as a page for the player table on both servers to be combined together.

Would that be possible?

Thanks!

Is it possible to have to stats only start collecting when 4 players are on. I noticed yesterday myself and one other guy where on and it collected the kills and deaths. This would also fix the zero points issue a lot also.

I am aware of this problem it is because now the kills are reported even if the round isnt ranked before it didnt.

The second problem is that a round stayed ranked even if there are less than 4 players.

The zero score issue is solved in my lastest build it will be released after the next ProCon released because in the current release the required event is broken

Originally Posted by BB-Insomnia*:

I think I found a Bug

http://bc2.blood-boys.de/

Code:

Rank

Player  Points Kills Deaths HS Rounds Time K/D Pts/Rnd 
1 CpTottix 	4294967295  3 16 1 2 0:19h 0.19 2147483648 
2 =BB=Insomnia 488581 4303 2571 39 446 10:06h 1.67 1095
There are again and again players with very strange stats.

I think I found a Bug

http://bc2.blood-boys.de/

Code:

Rank

Player  Points Kills Deaths HS Rounds Time K/D Pts/Rnd 
1 CpTottix 	4294967295  3 16 1 2 0:19h 0.19 2147483648 
2 =BB=Insomnia 488581 4303 2571 39 446 10:06h 1.67 1095
There are again and again players with very strange stats.
Hi

Thanks for report I know this bug it will be gone in the next version atm waiting for the next version of procon with the fixed event.

Originally Posted by GrossKopf*:

Without reading through 8 pages of discussion, does this allow you to have individual server stats on a website? If so, how does one accomplish that once the plugin is logging information into the database?

You think of something like this?

bc2.blood-boys.de

it has more details than my Wolfconstats, and more will follow in the next few days i think.

^^

So it's up to the individual server admin to design a website that pulls the data from the database or is there one that someone has developed? Also, is there an sql file with the query we need to run on the database to set it up?

The first page of this thread says you don't need to create the tables, but in the plugin description in PRoCon, it says:

For the chat logging, you will need to create a table in your database called tbl_ChatLog. Within this table, the following columns must exist, logDate, logServer, logSubset, LogSoldierName, logMessage. Using the type TEXT should be sufficient. For the GUID logger, you will need a table called tbl_PlayerGUID, with columns SoldierName, GUID. Both of type TEXT should again be sufficient. This will create a record for each unique player/guid combination. A new record will be created if a non-matching player/guid combination exists.

So I'm a little confused.

Ok, got my first customer set up with this. I created the database, entered the info into the plugin in PRoCon, but no tables have been created. When do these tables get created the first time and when does data start filling the database?

This plugin creates tables if needed, at the end of a round!

My script, which I will release in the next days, reads out the data stored by this plugin and create an Statssite for your Server.

@XpKiller:

Could you change the Logger so that it logs Chat immediately to the DB?

this would allow my Skript to show Chat live on the Stats page.

This would be awesome!

I would suggest you have the player stats delayed a few seconds after the welcome message for new player. They both show at the same time and you don't really get to see the player greeting because the lines for that the stats readout pushing the greet out of view unless you hit the ~ key.

Originally Posted by EBassie*:

Is it possible to make a command like '@stats' to pull the stats whenever the player wants them to see?

(Like Wolfcon does)

So not only display on welcome.

BTW: I upgraded to 1.5, but it still says 1.4 :smile:

If you type @stats or !rank in team chat the player will see their stats, it works on our server. For the 1.5 not showing, try stopping and restarting your procon server. It may need to load the updated plugin if you just over wrote the 1.4 while the server was still running.