End of Round Stats v0.05 (Updated: 1/4/2011)

ImportBot

Originally Posted by blactionhero*:

Description

End of Round Stats outputs 4 lines of stats to the chatbox at the end of each round in this format:

Code:

First Blood: [playername], First Knife: [playername]
Last Blood: [playername], Last Knife: [playername]
Best KDR: [playername] [kdr], Most Deaths: [playername] [deaths lol]
Longest Headshot: [playername] [distance m], Longest Kill: [playername] [distance m]

This is a very simple plugin - the stats are reset at beginning of each round, and are then displayed as shown above at the end of the round. End of Round Stats is Vietnam-friendly, and is partially functional in MoH.

Installation Instructions

Unzip the EndOfRoundStats-vX_XX.zip to your ..\Procon\Plugins\[game] directory, then restart Procon.

Configuration

Currently there is no configuration required/available.

Technical Support

If you experience any issues with this plugin, or would like to request an additional feature, please do so here.

To-do List

Implement suggestions!

Changelog

v0.05 - 1/4/2011

- Fixed a couple bugs affecting 3 of the 8 stats' resetting.

v0.04 - 1/4/2011

- Plugin released.

RoundEndStatsPlugin.zip

Edited by maxdralle
add plugin cs file
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted by MorpheusX(AUT)*:

First suggestion :ohmy: :

Add possibilty to toggle each message. Example: Just enable longest kill, longest headshot, and last kill, and disable the rest. Thus, you can modify the messages just as you wish.

Originally Posted by bordensize*:

Can you make it so First Blood shows in console when it happens, as with first knife? With the headshots, can it show the longest headshots starting with > +1 marksman points. Then every headshot greater than the previous will also show? All this of course non-end of round...=/

First blood and first knife wouldn't need to be shown at end of round, just longest headshot, most headshots, , maybe headshot killstreak. things of that nature.

Then also, all the stats will all be shown in the last 5-10 tickets of the round, or better yet the beginning of next round before stats reset? Sorry if this would make a simple plugin much more complex =X

This plugin is currently spamming the stats to the plugin console at the end of each round. I'll add the option to turn that off in a near-future version.

MorpheusX(AUT): And here I was tryin' to get off easy. ;3 I'll write in a line configurator.

bordensize: I don't even know if marksman points are reported via rcon protocol. If so I could add that, but showing every headshot "greater than the previous" would probably take way more lines than people are going to be able to read at round-end (4 is already stretching it). Am I missing your point? Also, if the stats showed at the last 5-10 tickets, then lastblood/lastknife/bestkdr/mostdeaths would be erroneous data, as would be any winning long-range kills made in that ticket range.

Oh, and the EoRStats are already being shown both at the end of the round, then at the very beginning of the next round before the stats are cleared. Forgot to add that to notes for v0.05.

I don't even know if marksman points are reported via rcon protocol. If so I could add that, but showing every headshot "greater than the previous" would probably take way more lines than people are going to be able to read at round-end (4 is already stretching it). Am I missing your point? Also, if the stats showed at the last 5-10 tickets, then lastblood/lastknife/bestkdr/mostdeaths would be erroneous data, as would be any winning long-range kills made in that ticket range.

I was just using Marksman points in reference to longest distance, sorry for not clarifying. Also, for the 'greater than previous,' I wasn't refering to end of round. More like how first blood should be, someone gets the first kill, it shows in console who killed who, and how he did it. So if a sniper gets a headshot at say 150m, it would show in console that 'X player got a headshot on Y player at a range of Z meters.' Then only would the next headshot at a longer range be placed in console...and so on. For end stats, only one line would be posted, and that would be only the longest one.

Alternatively, you ever thought of implementing this into currency? Where as first blood, first knife, longest headshot, best killstreak, best kdr, headshot killstreak, best squad, best player..etc would get an X amount of currency bonus at end of round, and worse kdr, most deaths would lose currency? Kill two birds with one stone kind of deal. =D

bordensize: Okay, so you basically want a "new longest headshot" line to be written to the pluginconsole each time the old best is trumped? If you're thinking about this for cheat-detection purposes, MorpheusX is already working on something much more suited for the task than this plugin. If this is a feature that you really want, I can code you up a custom version pretty quickly. Overall I think it's out of the scope of this plugin (End of Round Stats), but maybe not!

My reluctance to implement the last-best-has-been-bested plugin console spam is largely due to admins hating too much plugin console spam. (; Again, if it's really important to you I can make you a custom version real quick, no problem.

Oh, and after Currency has another week or two under its belt with no major bug reports, I'll be adding a ton of little features like the ones you mentioned. This will continue as a separate addon though, as many people are scared away from Currency due to its complexity. Thus I've learned to keep future plugins, such as this one, as simple as possible! Keep the suggestions coming though, all your ideas are welcome. I'm testing a 'customizable' version of EoRS now.

Okay, so you basically want a "new longest headshot" line to be written to the pluginconsole each time the old best is trumped?

Bingo!

If you're thinking about this for cheat-detection purposes, MorpheusX is already working on something much more suited for the task than this plugin.

Nope, well aware of this beast he's creating, and it's going to be awesome.

Overall I think it's out of the scope of this plugin (End of Round Stats), but maybe not!

Trust me, if I could code, I wouldn't be so bothersome. Some end of round stats would be nice, but the instant console messages for first blood and such are mainly what i was looking for. I have the HS streak plugin, its nice, but thats all it does, kind of why i asked for a round stats plugin with more depth.

My reluctance to implement the last-best-has-been-bested plugin console spam is largely due to admins hating too much plugin console spam. (; Again, if it's really important to you I can make you a custom version real quick, no problem.

I totally understand, with running currency, and this without the 'last-best-has-been-bested' it's already near max for my liking. Now thinking about it, longest would be best as an end round stat. =D

Jaythegreat1: The nextmap announcement would just come before or after End of Round Stats' spam. I'm not sure how the order would be decided, but I'm guessing EoRS would come last.

Originally Posted by Jaythegreat1*:

Looks like it ends the round with the stats and the next map shows a few seconds later.

EDIT: Is there a way for this to show at the beginning of the next round? I forgot we also had the Last Kill plugin where it tells who killed who with what weapon.

With that, next map, and this plugin, thats a lot of messages at the end of the round.

Originally Posted by Zaeed*:

I was going to build something like this :lol:

My ideas for announcements were:

- Best player with each kit.. i.e. best Assault, Sniper etc

- Best KDR

- Purple Heart (worst KDR) OR given out during the round when someone achieves a kdr of worse than 0.25 (5 kills, 20 deaths) aka BF2

- Worst enemy award (who killed who the most)

- Best team player (highest value of score - 50*kills)

- Lone wolf (lowest value of score - 50*kills)

- Most used weapon

- Total team score

- Best squad

- 1st 2nd 3rd of a round

All these would just be Yes/No options to announce.

I've already written a version that lets you configure each of the lines individually with text replacement variables.

Ex:

First Blood: %firstblood, First Knife: %firstknife

Best KDR: %topkdrname (%topkdr), Most Deaths: %mostdeathsname (%mostdeaths lol)

Zaeed, thanks for the input! I'll turn those into options.

If any of you would like to see an option added, let's hear it!

P.S.: I'm trying to only add options for stats that can't be quickly checked via the scoreboard (otherwise... well that's what the scoreboard is for).

Originally Posted by Phil_K*:

Hi.

I like it the way it is, just make each line possible to be enabled / disabled.

Or give us an text area in which we have to place placeholders to be replaced with the

numbers and names.

Only some small things for the to-be-added wish list.

- Add a counter for dog tag collectors

- change onPluginDisable just to clear the stats and not do a print of the actual stats

or make it switchable.

Thanks

Phil.

• 1 month later...

Originally Posted by Mamba*:

Thanks for the plugin, works in MOH. However, the chat message display time is so short, no time to read the stats! An option to slow the display would be nice if possible...not sure how much total time there can be before the round changes.

• 2 weeks later...

Originally Posted by Capt-Butti*:

Hey guys,

i dont know how far advanced blactionhero is but i have implemented the switch on/off of each line.

at the moment, i'm just messing around with the displaying to ensure that it is placed in the 4 lines of chat-window.

I dont want to steal blactionheros credits but i think this was a great thing to get involved with the ProCon code.

• 2 weeks later...

Originally Posted by IIIAVIII*:

After a few hours test i found strange bug. Plugin does not provide name of Longest killer. All other names are OK.

First Blood: STALKER_DemoN, First Knife: Markus 5 Fox

Last Blood: Format18, Last Knife: CeHoKoC

Best KDR: Vladivos25rus (10), Most Deaths: DeathKoHb (36 lol)

Longest Headshot: knyaz87 (293m), Longest Kill: (298m)

Is it my personal bug?

UPD:

this.ExecuteCommand("procon.protected.send", "admin.say", "Longest Headshot: " + m_strLongestHeadshot + " (" + m_iLongestHeadshotDistance.ToString() + "m),

Longest Kill: " + " (" + m_iLongestKillDistance.ToString() + "m)", "all");

m_strLongestKill missed.

And one more thing. Pls take into consideration situation when longest headshot is actually longest kill.

Longest Headshot: set888set (352m), Longest Kill: (302m)

I haven't looked at the code yet, but perhaps longest kill is a non-sniper rifle kill, although I doubt it.

@Capt.Butti - I did the same thing =p Blaction is the one that created the currency plugin, so he knows how to do it, probably just too busy lately.