[BF2, BF3] Kill Streak Announcer (by ty_ger07 for ProconRulz)

ImportBot

Originally Posted by bambam*:

This plugin announces Kill Streaks with game server 'say' text messages, as in

"ty_ger07 5-KILL STREAK !"

"ty_ger07 10-Kill STREAK !"

The announcement is every 5 kills (you can adjust this) and when the player dies if the streak is at least 5 kills, then the plugin will announce:

"ty_ger07 13 KILL STREAK is over."

The plugin is written as rulz for ProconRulz*.

Version 1 (Simple - announce every 5 and at end)

Code:

# Kill Streak Announcer by ty_ger07
On Spawn;If %streak% >= 5;Say %p%: %streak% KILL STREAK is over.
On Spawn;Set %streak% 0;Set %killincr% 0
On Kill;Incr %killincr%;Incr %streak%;If %killincr% == 5;Set %killincr% 0;PlayerSay %p%: %streak% KILL STREAK!
Version 2 (More Quake-like, different message each 5 kills, ends even if revived)

Code:

# Unreal Tournament Kill Streak Announcer by ty_ger07
#### Announcements of killstreak ending:
On Kill;If %server_streak[%v%]% >= 5;Say %p% ENDED %v%'s %server_streak[%v%]%-KILL STREAK with %w%
On TeamKill;If %server_streak[%v%]% >= 5;Say %p%'s TEAMKILL ENDED %v%'s %server_streak[%v%]%-KILL STREAK with %w%
On Suicide;If %server_streak[%p%]% >= 5;Say %p% ENDED their %server_streak[%p%]%-KILL STREAK with a SUICIDE
#### Reset the player's streak count when they are killed:
On Kill;Set %server_streak[%v%]% 0
On TeamKill;Set %server_streak[%v%]% 0
On Suicide;Set %server_streak[%v%]% 0
#### Reset killincr to 0 if server_streak is 0
On Kill;If %server_streak[%p%]% == 0;Set %killincr% 0
#### Accumulate the kill count for each player in a var %server_streak[playername]%
On Kill;Incr %killincr%;Incr %server_streak[%p%]%;
#### Say periodic killstreak messages
On Kill;If %killincr% == 30;Set %killincr% 25;PlayerSay GodLike! %p% %server_streak[%p%]% KILL STREAK
On Kill;If %server_streak[%p%]% == 25;PlayerSay GodLike! %p% 25-KILL STREAK
On Kill;If %server_streak[%p%]% == 20;PlayerSay Unstoppable! %p% 20-KILL STREAK
On Kill;If %server_streak[%p%]% == 15;PlayerSay Dominating! %p% 15-KILL STREAK
On Kill;If %server_streak[%p%]% == 10;PlayerSay Rampage! %p% 10-KILL STREAK
On Kill;If %server_streak[%p%]% == 5;PlayerSay Killing Spree! %p% 5-KILL STREAK
Install:

* Install the latest version of the ProconRulz Procon plugin if you don't have it already.

* Cut-and-paste the above rulz anywhere at the top of the 'Rules' (screenshot attached)

Bambam

Thanks to ty_ger07 for creating this plugin - the idea to post it in a separate thread from the main ProconRulz thread is mine, as a concept of reducing the complexity of that thread... so please post to this thread if you have questions about the Kill Streak Announcer, but put general ProconRulz questions in that thread...

Attached Files:

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Originally Posted by apocalypsedan*:

Fantastic Work bambam I have added it now and ill test today and tonight and get back to you once I have had a chance to give a good session

Kudos please keep up the great work these little things really help make a server stay populated

Originally Posted by Rodex*:

[12:23:29 82] ProconRulz: Unrecognised rule On Spawn;If %streak% >= 5;Say %p%: %streak% KILL STREAK is over.

[12:23:29 82] ProconRulz: Unrecognised rule On Spawn;Set %streak% 0;Set %killincr% 0

[12:23:29 82] ProconRulz: Unrecognised rule On Kill;Incr %killincr%;Incr %streak%;If %killincr% == 5;Set %killincr% 0;PlayerSay %p%: %streak% KILL STREAK!

Originally Posted by ty_ger07*:

[uNTESTED]

I received a request to have the kill-streak text change depending on the number of kills. The request was for the text to be similar to the Unreal Tournament kill-streak announcements.

Code:

On Spawn;If %streak% >= 5;Say %p% %streak% Kill Streak has ended.
On Kill;Incr %killincr%;Incr %streak%;If %killincr% == 30;Set %killincr% 25;PlayerSay GodLike! %p% %streak% Kill Streak
On Kill;If %streak% == 25;PlayerSay GodLike! %p% %streak% Kill Streak
On Kill;If %streak% == 20;PlayerSay Unstoppable! %p% %streak% Kill Streak
On Kill;If %streak% == 15;PlayerSay Dominating! %p% %streak% Kill Streak
On Kill;If %streak% == 10;PlayerSay Rampage! %p% %streak% Kill Streak
On Kill;If %streak% == 5;PlayerSay Killing Spree! %p% %streak% Kill Streak
This should result in the following actions ('Player' would be substituted for actual player name):

At 5 kills, it should say:

Killing Spree! Player 5 Kill Streak

At 10 kills, it should say:

Rampage! Player 10 Kill Streak

At 15 kills, it should say:

Dominating! Player 15 Kill Streak

At 20 kills, it should say:

Unstoppable! Player 20 Kill Streak

At 25 kills, it should say:

GodLike! Player 25 Kill Streak

At 30 kills, it should say:

GodLike! Player 30 Kill Streak

At 35 kills, it should say:

GodLike! Player 35 Kill Streak

And so on...

Since Unreal Tournament didn't go higher than 'GodLike', I have it set to just repeat the GodLike message at 5 kill intervals above 25.

Then, when the player is killed (after making 37 kills for example), it will say:

Player 37 Kill Streak has ended.

[/uNTESTED]

Originally Posted by TheCrimsonKing*:

very nice, just added these to my server. Is there away to put who ended the kill streak?

The message would read something like "Player 37 Kill Streak was ended by Killer"

Originally Posted by Xeideo*:

Hey nice Script

Is there a way to Autokick ppl how get a 50 Kill Streak? Because i have a 64Slot Metro Server and only the Hacker get more than 50. Normal is 10 or 25.

Im new her but can this worke?

On Kill;If %streak% == 50;Kick %p% %streak% Kill Streak is to High;

hehe cool stuff.

Xeideo Yeah I think your rule would definitely work EXCEPT make it "If %streak% >= 50" so the plugin gets a chance to kick the hacker on kill 50, 51, 52 ..., in case for any reason the first kick doesn't work.

TheCrimsonKing It should be possible to add the Killer name that ended the killstreak. If you want more UNTESTED rulz then try:

(the top 3 lines store the name of who the most recent Killer was for every player, so that info can be used in the 4rd line)

Code:

On TeamKill;Set %server_killer[%v%]% %p%(TEAMKILL)
On Suicide;Set %server_killer[%p%]% HIMSELF
On Kill;Set %server_killer[%v%]% %p%
On Spawn;If %streak% >= 5;Say %p% %streak% Kill Streak was ended by %server_killer[%p%]%
On Kill;Incr %killincr%;Incr %streak%;If %killincr% == 30;Set %killincr% 25;PlayerSay GodLike! %p% %streak% Kill Streak

Originally Posted by TheCrimsonKing*:

Hey nice Script

Is there a way to Autokick ppl how get a 50 Kill Streak? Because i have a 64Slot Metro Server and only the Hacker get more than 50. Normal is 10 or 25.

Im new her but can this worke?

On Kill;If %streak% == 50;Kick %p% %streak% Kill Streak is to High;

I was on a Metro server yesterday and saw a player go 45-0, i left before the round ended but he could have easily topped 50... I don't think he was hacking, just had a good spot and medics all around him.

TheCrimsonKing It should be possible to add the Killer name that ended the killstreak. If you want more UNTESTED rulz then try:

(the top 3 lines store the name of who the most recent Killer was for every player, so that info can be used in the 4rd line)

Code:

On Suicide;Set %server_killer[%p%]% HIMSELF
On Spawn;If %streak% >= 5;Say %p% %streak% Kill Streak was ended by %server_killer[%p%]%
Are you sure that would work? There is a spawn delay so the most recent killer before the player's spawn wouldn't necessarily be the person who killed the player who just spawned. Maybe that isn't how the code works though; you know better than I.

EDIT:

I don't know the proper syntax BamBam, but would something like this work?

Code:

On Kill;If %v[%killstreak%]% >= 5;Say %p% just ended %v%'s Kill Streak.
I don't know if that code would work. If it did work, I don't know how it would handle revives.

But, if it all worked alright, the server would say something like this:

Unstoppable! Player 20 Kill Streak

Player2 just ended Player's Kill Streak.

Player's 20 Kill Streak has ended.

Just throwing the idea out there...

Originally Posted by Xeideo*:

I was on a Metro server yesterday and saw a player go 45-0, i left before the round ended but he could have easily topped 50... I don't think he was hacking, just had a good spot and medics all around him.

On my Server no one can have more than 25 Kill Streak and if a non Hacker get kicked after 50+ Streak than he can join again :ohmy:

@bambam thanks for the info ^^

Are you sure that would work? There is a spawn delay so the most recent killer before the player's spawn wouldn't necessarily be the person who killed the player who just spawned

The script sets up a unique 'most recent killer' variable for every player, e.g. mainly in the rule:

if ty_ger kills bambam, then a variable called %server_killer[bambam]%, is assigned the value "ty_ger".

The when bambam spawns, the On Spawn rule will trigger, with %p% = bambam

Ignoring the %streak% stuff, %server_killer[%p%]% will be %server_killer[bambam]%, which has the value "ty_ger" from the previous kill. It doesn't matter if other players are killed in the meantime, as those kills will set other variables, not %server_killer[bambam]%.

On Kill;If %v[%killstreak%]% >= 5;Say %p% just ended %v%'s Kill Streak.

I had to think about it but yeah, absolutely, I see what you're doing... Instead of the 'player variable' %streak% implicitly indexed by playername you'd use a 'server variable' "Incr %server_streak[%p%]%" to accumulate the players kill streak count and "If %server_streak[%v%] >= 5" in the your rule above. The concept's right, just your syntax was off.

The script sets up a unique 'most recent killer' variable for every player, e.g. mainly in the rule:

if ty_ger kills bambam, then a variable called %server_killer[bambam]%, is assigned the value "ty_ger".

The when bambam spawns, the On Spawn rule will trigger, with %p% = bambam

Ignoring the %streak% stuff, %server_killer[%p%]% will be %server_killer[bambam]%, which has the value "ty_ger" from the previous kill. It doesn't matter if other players are killed in the meantime, as those kills will set other variables, not %server_killer[bambam]%.

I had to think about it but yeah, absolutely, I see what you're doing... Instead of the 'player variable' %streak% implicitly indexed by playername you'd use a 'server variable' "Incr %server_streak[%p%]%" to accumulate the players kill streak count and "If %server_streak[%v%] >= 5" in the your rule above. The concept's right, just your syntax was off.

Alright, cool.

Forget what I was trying to do...

I will test out your code addition.

EDIT: Seems to work well.

Code:

On Suicide;Set %server_killer[%p%]% Suicide
On Spawn;If %streak% >= 5;Say %server_killer[%p%]% ENDED %p%'s %streak% KILL STREAK
On Kill;Incr %killincr%;Incr %streak%;If %killincr% == 30;Set %killincr% 25;PlayerSay GodLike! %p% %streak% KILL STREAK
On Kill;If %streak% == 25;PlayerSay GodLike! %p% %streak% KILL STREAK
On Kill;If %streak% == 20;PlayerSay Unstoppable! %p% %streak% KILL STREAK
On Kill;If %streak% == 15;PlayerSay Dominating! %p% %streak% KILL STREAK
On Kill;If %streak% == 10;PlayerSay Rampage! %p% %streak% KILL STREAK
On Kill;If %streak% == 5;PlayerSay Killing Spree! %p% %streak% KILL STREAK

cool - actually ty_ger I thought your way of reporting the end of the kill-streak in the killer's KILL event was better than using the spawn event - I guess it depends whether you want revives to continue the kill-streak or not.

Originally Posted by C-4-N*:

nice but i want kill stop streak

i tried

On Kill;If %streak% >= 5;Say %server_killer[%p%]% ENDED %p%'s %streak% KILL STREAK

that writing a 0 instead of player killer : " 0 ENDED player's kill streak"

%v[%streak%]% is a very nice way i think , it worked but not now !!

so i tried

Code:

#Kill streak

On Kill;If %v[%streak%]% >= 5;Say %p% just ended %v%'s %streak% Kill Streak
On Kill;If %v[%streak%]% >= 1;Set %v[%streak%]% 0

On Spawn;Set %streak% 0
On Kill;Incr %streak%;If %streak% == 20;Say OMG %p% as %streak% kill streak ! Kill Him
On Kill;If %streak% == 10;Say %p% is Wanted  - %streak% kill streak !
edit , hum don't seem write messages

what about

"End": End processing of this event

"Continue": Continue processing the following rulz for this event, even if Kill/Kick/Ban applied

could we use it ?

C-4-N you're on the right lines but the implementation takes a fair bit of care with the %p% and %v% variables - for the player's own kill streak you're incrementing %server_streak[%p%]% (e.g. %server_streak[bambam]%), but when another player kills bambam and an On Kill rule needs to check the kill streak of the player they've killed, that rule woud look it up with %server_streak[%v%]%.

So this UNTESTED version below uses ty_ger's method of announcing the kill streak and resetting the killstreak count when the player is killed, not when they respawn, so a revive will not continue the streak...

Code:

On Kill;If %server_streak[%v%]% >= 5;Say %p% ENDED %v%'s %server_streak[%v%]%-KILL STREAK with %w%
On TeamKill;If %server_streak[%v%]% >= 5;Say %p%'s TEAMKILL ENDED %v%'s %server_streak[%v%]%-KILL STREAK with %w%
On Suicide;If %server_streak[%p%]% >= 5;Say %p% ENDED their %server_streak[%p%]%-KILL STREAK with a SUICIDE
#### Accumulate the kill count for each player in a var %server_streak[playername]%
On Kill;If %killincr% == 30;Set %killincr% 25;PlayerSay GodLike! %p% %server_streak[%p%]% KILL STREAK

Originally Posted by C-4-N*:

ok 1st, the other way to stop on spawn worked with (i ve test it all the day :smile:

Code:

On TeamKill;Set %server_killer[%v%]% %p%(TK)
On Suicide;Set %server_killer[%p%]% Suicide
On Spawn;If %streak% >= 10;Say %server_killer[%p%]% ended %p% %streak% Kill Streak
On Spawn;Set %streak% 0;
then

i try the other code, to stop kill streak on death !

seems working as well , here the code

Code:

On Kill;If %server_streak[%v%]% >= 10;Say %p% Ended %v%'s %server_streak[%v%]%-Kill Streak
On Suicide;If %server_streak[%p%]% >= 10;Say %p% Ended his %server_streak[%p%]%-Kill Streak with a Suicide - So BAD !
On TeamKill;If %server_streak[%v%]% >= 10;Say %p%'s TeamKill %v%'s %server_streak[%v%]% Kill Streak

On Spawn;Set %server_streak[%p%]% 0

On Kill;Incr %server_streak[%p%]%;
On Kill;If %server_streak[%p%]% == 30;Say %p% is GodLike ! 30 Kill Streak !
On Kill;If %server_streak[%p%]% == 20;Say %p% Dominating - 20 kill streak ! Kill Him
On Kill;If %server_streak[%p%]% == 10;Say %p% is Wanted - 10 kill streak !
Merci beaucoup :ohmy:

C-4-N you're on the right lines but the implementation takes a fair bit of care with the %p% and %v% variables - for the player's own kill streak you're incrementing %server_streak[%p%]% (e.g. %server_streak[bambam]%), but when another player kills bambam and an On Kill rule needs to check the kill streak of the player they've killed, that rule woud look it up with %server_streak[%v%]%.

So this UNTESTED version below uses ty_ger's method of announcing the kill streak and resetting the killstreak count when the player is killed, not when they respawn, so a revive will not continue the streak...

Code:

I think you have the "Announcements of killstreak ending" in there twice by mistake.

I just removed the duplicate. Works great. Thanks!

I think you can remove my name from further mutation of this code. :ohmy:

Originally Posted by Repoman*:

I was on server last night that showed that I ended a kill streak. It showes in chat for all to see. plus it also showed it in the middle of my screen just above where it shows who you killed and the points you got for killing. How can I get this to show like that for our server?

Originally Posted by Doomsayer*:

if i where to take out the 5 player kill streak portion would it mess anything up? seems like everybody can get 5 kill streak.

I was on server last night that showed that I ended a kill streak. It showes in chat for all to see. plus it also showed it in the middle of my screen just above where it shows who you killed and the points you got for killing. How can I get this to show like that for our server?

They may have also added a Yell command to place the text on the screen.

if i where to take out the 5 player kill streak portion would it mess anything up? seems like everybody can get 5 kill streak.

Yeah, you can remove that line and suffer no consequence.

Archived