!punish and !forgive rules for PRoConRulz plugin.

ImportBot

Originally Posted by ty_ger07*:

These are some rules for creating a !punish/!forgive system for the PRoConRulz plugin. You will need to utilize the PRoConRulz plugin first in order to use these rules.

Here is the PRoConRulz plugin:

www.phogue.net/forumvb/showth...-admin-actions*

Please refer to that for general support in how to use PRoConRulz. This thread should be reserved for discussing these rules and modifications of these rules.

No auto punishing:

Code:

# Team Kill Notification Rules
On TeamKill;PlayerSay %p%: watch your fire! #%c%
On TeamKill;Say %v%: !forgive or !punish
# Tracking Notification
On TeamKill;If %server_lastteamkill[%v%]% == %p%;Say %p%: payback team kill against %v%.
On TeamKill;If %server_lastteamkill[%p%]% == %v%;Say %p%: team killed %v% twice in a row.
# Team Kill Tracking Rules
On TeamKill;Set %server_lastteamkill[%p%]% %v%
On TeamKill;Set %server_lastteamkiller[%v%]% %p%
# Automatic Forget
On Kill;Set %server_lastteamkiller[%v%]% 0;Set %server_lastteamkill[%p%]% 0;Set %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% 0
# Team Kill Punish Rule
On Say;Text !punish;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% == 0;PlayerSay %p%: could not find a recent team kill to punish.
On Say;Text !punish;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% != 0;TargetPlayer %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]%;Say %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% killed for team killing.;TargetAction Kill;TargetConfirm;Set %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% 0
On Say;Text !forgive;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% == 0;PlayerSay %p%: could not find a recent team kill to forgive.
On Say;Text !forgive;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% != 0;Set %server_lastteamkill[%server_lastteamkiller[%p%]%]% 0;Say %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% was forgiven by %p%.;Set %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% 0
How it works:

If someone is team killed, it informs the killer that they should watch their fire. It also informs the victim that they may !forgive or !punish the team kill.

If a player team kills someone twice in a row, it reminds the victim that they were team killed by the killer twice in a row.

If player A team kills player B and then player B team kills player A, it reminds the victim that player B 'payback' team killed player A.

If player A team kills player B, as soon as player B kills any enemy, it forgets that player B was team killed by player A and forgets who player B last team killed. Also, the enemy player B kills will have their last team killer forgotten.

If player A team kills player B, and player B types !punish, it kills player A.

If player A team kills player B, and player B types !forgive, it forgets that player A team killed player B.

With auto punishing:

Code:

On TeamKill;Say %v%: !forgive or !punish
# Tracking Notification
On TeamKill;If %server_lastteamkill[%v%]% == %p%;Say %p%: killed for payback team kill against %v%.;Kill
On TeamKill;If %server_lastteamkill[%p%]% == %v%;Say %p%: killed for team killed %v% twice in a row.;Kill
# Automatic Forget
On Kill;Set %server_lastteamkiller[%v%]% 0;Set %server_lastteamkill[%p%]% 0;Set %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% 0
# Team Kill Punish Rule
On Say;Text !punish;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% == 0;PlayerSay %p%: could not find a recent team kill to punish.
On Say;Text !punish;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% != 0;TargetPlayer %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]%;Say %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% killed for team killing.;TargetAction Kill;TargetConfirm;Set %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% 0
On Say;Text !forgive;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% == 0;PlayerSay %p%: could not find a recent team kill to forgive.
On Say;Text !forgive;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% != 0;Set %server_lastteamkill[%server_lastteamkiller[%p%]%]% 0;Say %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% was forgiven by %p%.;Set %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% 0
How it works:

If someone is team killed, it informs the killer that they should watch their fire. It also informs the victim that they may !forgive or !punish the team kill.

If a player A team kills player B twice in a row, it automatically kills player A.

If player A team kills player B and then player B team kills player A, if automatically kills player B for 'payback' team kill agains player A.

If player A team kills player B, as soon as player B kills any enemy, it forgets that player B was team killed by player A and forgets who player B last team killed. Also, the enemy player B kills will have their last team killer forgotten.

If player A team kills player B, and player B types !punish, it kills player A.

If player A team kills player B, and player B types !forgive, it forgets that player A team killed player B.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Originally Posted by pr0faker*:

For some reason the punish and forgive does not work for me. Does it show a message if it is enabled to use the command? I copied the rules 1 on 1 so there is no mistake in the rules on our side. Am I doing something wrong? Its in Bf3 btw.

For some reason the punish and forgive does not work for me. Does it show a message if it is enabled to use the command? I copied the rules 1 on 1 so there is no mistake in the rules on our side. Am I doing something wrong? Its in Bf3 btw.

No, with the code above, it doesn't say anything to the player to notify them that they can !punish or !forgive. But, you can make it inform the player using this code which adds 'notifications':

Code:

On TeamKill;PlayerSay %v%: !forgive or !punish
On TeamKill;If %server_lastteamkill[%v%]% == %p%;Say %p%: killed for payback team kill against %v%.;Kill
On TeamKill;If %server_lastteamkill[%p%]% == %v%;Say %p%: killed for team killing %v% twice in a row.;Kill
# Team Kill Punish Rule
On Kill;Set %server_lastteamkiller[%v%]% 0;Set %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% 0
On Say;Text !punish;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% != 0;TargetPlayer %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]%;Say %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% killed for team killing.;TargetAction Kill;TargetConfirm
On Say;Text !forgive;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% != 0;Set %server_lastteamkill[%server_lastteamkiller[%p%]%]% 0;Say %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% was forgiven by %p%.
  • 1 month later...

Originally Posted by TRIGGA*:

Hi

Is there anyway to get a message across the center of the screen to say " Teamkilling will not be tolerated"

Ive seen something similar in a recent server.

Hi

Is there anyway to get a message across the center of the screen to say " Teamkilling will not be tolerated"

With the new patch, it is now supposedly possible to "Yell" messages. I have not tried it yet and don't know how to yell the message to only a specific player.

Originally Posted by Bl1ndy*:

Hi

This is a default BF3 setting, it will always do that.

Originally Posted by ToM666*:

Lovely, thanks for this mate.

As the earlier poster mentioned, it would be cool for the server to ban a player if he is punished for team kill repeatedly (6 times etc)

Ideally I would like a temp ban that we can adjust.

If you could sort this it would be awespme mate.

Thank again

ToM

• 1 month later...

Originally Posted by Dev1lman*:

So what would the code look like if I wanted to autokick someone that uses a weapon more than three times if I have the rule set to suicide them for using the weapon. As of right now it just suicides them.

Hope you can give me a little fix like above graph so I can just copy and paste it into my procon. Thanks for your hard work love the plug in bro.

Lovely, thanks for this mate.

As the earlier poster mentioned, it would be cool for the server to ban a player if he is punished for team kill repeatedly (6 times etc)

Ideally I would like a temp ban that we can adjust.

If you could sort this it would be awespme mate.

Thank again

ToM

Why not just set the server to kick a player after 6 kills in the server's startup.txt file?

vars.teamKillCountForKick 6

I personally think it is a bad idea to ban or temp ban a player for team kills because team kills are rarely on purpose and setting an auto ban or temp ban limit does not take into account whether or not the team kills were accidental.

Why not just set the server to kick a player after 6 kills in the server's startup.txt file?

vars.teamKillCountForKick 6

I personally think it is a bad idea to ban or temp ban a player for team kills because team kills are rarely on purpose and setting an auto ban or temp ban limit does not take into account whether or not the team kills were accidental.

But since you asked, here you go:

# Team Kill Punishment Number Checking Rule

On Teamkill;If %punishments[%p%]% >= 6;TempBan 60 %punishments[%p%]% team kills - 1 minute temp ban.

On TeamKill;If %server_lastteamkill[%p%]% == %v%;Say %p%: killed for team killing %v% twice in a row.;Kill

# Team Kill Punish Rule

On Say;Text !punish;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% != 0;TargetPlayer %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]%;Incr %punishments[%p%]%;Say %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% killed for team killing.;TargetAction Kill;TargetConfirm

On Say;Text !forgive;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% != 0;Set %server_lastteamkill[%server_lastteamkiller[%p%]%]% 0;Say %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% was forgiven by %p%.

I haven't tested this code, but it should work.

Each time a player is punished, it increases a punishments value for that player. When a player team kills, it checks their punishments value and if their punishments value is greater than or equal to 6, it will temp ban that player for 1 minute.

So what would the code look like if I wanted to autokick someone that uses a weapon more than three times if I have the rule set to suicide them for using the weapon. As of right now it just suicides them.

Hope you can give me a little fix like above graph so I can just copy and paste it into my procon. Thanks for your hard work love the plug in bro.

Your question really has nothing to do with !forgive or !punish for team kills. You should ask in the PRoConRulz thread:

www.phogue.net/forumvb/showth...-admin-actions*

• 2 weeks later...

Originally Posted by Athlon*:

No, with the code above, it doesn't say anything to the player to notify them that they can !punish or !forgive. But, you can make it inform the player using this code which adds 'notifications':

Code:

# Team Kill Punish Rule
On Say;Text !punish;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% != 0;TargetPlayer %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]%;Say %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% killed for team killing.;TargetAction Kill;TargetConfirm
I'm looking for some help, and I'm thinking my answer will be a variation of your code. I've tried to get it to work, but haven't had any success.

I've adapted the BFBC2 'Currency' plugin, www.phogue.net/forumvb/showth...2-30-2010)-BC2*, for BF3 and have installed it on our servers. It's working great and has created much fun. (See page in my sig where we keep our stats and keep track of our currency '=WH= Bucks' - I give you credit there :smile: ).

One problem with the 'Currency' plugin is what is called 'Mugging'. This is where when you knife someone you take 1/2 of their money.

The issue is that it is possible to 'Mug' someone by TK'ing them also. That is too much of a temptation for some, so I would like to do 2 things with Rulz.

1) When a player decides to !punish, I need to make 4 or 5 admin chats. This is because 'Currency' allows an admin to manually move money from one player to another. So, instead of killing the offender, I would like to issue a series of admin commands that will take money from the offender and give it back to the victim. 'Rulz' does not have to know how much, by the way, because I have a set amount in mind for all cases of TK Mugging. I have Mugging set to when when a player kills with a knife, melee, defibrillator or a roadkill.

2) I would also like to do as in #1, but automatically as well. In other words create some admin chat in addition to whatever happens in #1 to automatically move some money from the offender to the victim. If the victim also chats !punish, then even more money would get moved.

The 'Currency' command for reducing someones account is '@removecc playername', and the 'Currency' command for adding to someone's account is '@addcc playername'. These two commands can only be issued by an admin.

I'm hoping 'Rulz' can issue commands that 'Currency' will recognize - and I need your help. Please let me know if you are unclear about my question!

You can 'Exec' commands to enable or disable other plugins, but I don't think it is possible for ProConRulz to pass a command or variable on to another plugin. I think you would have to modify the currency plugin to do that on its own on a teamkill. You may want to ask BamBam though.

You can 'Exec' commands to enable or disable other plugins, but I don't think it is possible for ProConRulz to pass a command or variable on to another plugin. I think you would have to modify the currency plugin to do that on its own on a teamkill. You may want to ask BamBam though.

So, if something caused Rulz to say @addcurrency in chat, other plugins that recognize that chat would not react to it? I'm not really trying to have Rulz pass a variable to Currency, just issue a chat message Currency will react to.

Thanks for your reply, I'm just looking for clarification.

Plugins write to the chat as an admin action and it doesn't appear that other plugins are triggered by admin messages. You can easily test this by typing the message in the ProConRulz chat console and see if the currency plugin responds. I don't think it will respond though.

Sorry to keep bugging you, but I don't see a ProConRulz chat console.

I meant, just type it out and say it via ProCon (in PRoCon chat). ProCon will issue the message as an admin.say command to the game server the same way ProConRulz handles a Say rule command.

I meant, just type it out and say it via ProCon (in PRoCon chat). ProCon will issue the message as an admin.say command to the game server the same way ProConRulz handles a Say rule command.

It doesn't work, just as you said. Oh well, back to the drawing board. :sad:
  • 1 month later...

Originally Posted by Shakal-hh*:

since the last procon update it is buggy for me...

you can punish a teamkiller as often you want^^

On TeamKill;If %server_lastteamkill[%v%]% == %p%;Say %p% killed for payback team kill against %v%.;Kill

On TeamKill;If %server_lastteamkill[%p%]% == %v%;Say %p% killed for team killing %v% twice in a row.;Kill

# Team Kill Punish Rule

On Say;Text !punish;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% == 0;PlayerSay could not find a recent team kill to punish.

On Say;Text !forgive;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% == 0;PlayerSay could not find a recent team kill to forgive.

Yeah, I never set it up in the first place to directly prevent them from being able to punish the same player more than once. I guess I assumed that people wouldn't use the !punish tool as a nuisance. Since the !punish capability is automatically disabled if either the victim or killer gets another kill, I assumed that players would continue to play the game and punishing more than once wouldn't be a problem.

But, to fix it, you simply need to add the command to set the %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% to 0 as soon as the player issues a !punish command.

Originally Posted by dyn*:

But, to fix it, you simply need to add the command to set the %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% to 0 as soon as the player issues a !punish command.

This is a rather big hole because we have it set to auto ban after 5 punishes to prevent griefers from continually joining, getting kicked, and killing some more. Additionally, if you were to 'force tk' (stand in front of a jet taking off) you could then be free to punish several times just to grief.

Isn't this already set in the example posted above?

Originally Posted by Shakal-hh*:

here is a fix:

Code:

On TeamKill;If %server_lastteamkill[%v%]% == %p%;Say %p% killed for payback team kill against %v%.;Kill
On TeamKill;If %server_lastteamkill[%p%]% == %v%;Say %p% killed for team killing %v% twice in a row.;Kill
# Team Kill Punish Rule
On Say;Text !punish;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% != 0;TargetPlayer %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]%;Say %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% killed for team killing.;Set %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% 0;TargetAction Kill;
On Say;Text !punish;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% == 0;PlayerSay %p% - could not find a recent team kill to punish.
On Say;Text !forgive;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% == 0;PlayerSay could not find a recent team kill to forgive.
  • 2 weeks later...

Originally Posted by Maximiser*:

I get the following message when trying to load this rule;

[17:52:01 03] ProconRulz: plugin enabled, version 34a.1

[17:52:01 05] ProconRulz: Unrecognised rule On TeamKill;If %server_lastteamkill[%v%]% == %p%;Say %p% killed for payback team kill against %v%.;Kill

[17:52:01 05] ProconRulz: Unrecognised rule On TeamKill;If %server_lastteamkill[%p%]% == %v%;Say %p% killed for team killing %v% twice in a row.;Kill

[17:52:01 05] ProconRulz: Unrecognised rule On TeamKill;Set %server_lastteamkill[%p%]% %v%

[17:52:01 05] ProconRulz: Unrecognised rule On Kill;Set %server_lastteamkiller[%v%]% 0;Set %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% 0

[17:52:01 06] ProconRulz: Unrecognised rule On TeamKill;Set %server_lastteamkiller[%v%]% %p%

[17:52:01 06] ProconRulz: Unrecognised rule On Say;Text !punish;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% != 0;TargetPlayer %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]%;Say %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% killed for team killing.;Set %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% 0;TargetAction Kill;

[17:52:01 06] ProconRulz: Unrecognised rule On Say;Text !punish;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% == 0;PlayerSay %p% - could not find a recent team kill to punish.

[17:52:01 06] ProconRulz: Unrecognised rule On Say;Text !forgive;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% != 0;Set %server_lastteamkill[%server_lastteamkiller[%p%]%]% 0;Say %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% was forgiven by %p%.

[17:52:01 06] ProconRulz: Unrecognised rule On Say;Text !forgive;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% == 0;PlayerSay could not find a recent team kill to forgive.

[17:52:01 06] ProconRulz: 26 rules loaded

Any suggestions?

I get the following message when trying to load this rule;

[17:52:01 03] ProconRulz: plugin enabled, version 34a.1

[17:52:01 05] ProconRulz: Unrecognised rule On TeamKill;If %server_lastteamkill[%v%]% == %p%;Say %p% killed for payback team kill against %v%.;Kill

[17:52:01 05] ProconRulz: Unrecognised rule On TeamKill;If %server_lastteamkill[%p%]% == %v%;Say %p% killed for team killing %v% twice in a row.;Kill

[17:52:01 05] ProconRulz: Unrecognised rule On TeamKill;Set %server_lastteamkill[%p%]% %v%

[17:52:01 05] ProconRulz: Unrecognised rule On Kill;Set %server_lastteamkiller[%v%]% 0;Set %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% 0

[17:52:01 06] ProconRulz: Unrecognised rule On TeamKill;Set %server_lastteamkiller[%v%]% %p%

[17:52:01 06] ProconRulz: Unrecognised rule On Say;Text !punish;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% != 0;TargetPlayer %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]%;Say %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% killed for team killing.;Set %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% 0;TargetAction Kill;

[17:52:01 06] ProconRulz: Unrecognised rule On Say;Text !punish;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% == 0;PlayerSay %p% - could not find a recent team kill to punish.

[17:52:01 06] ProconRulz: Unrecognised rule On Say;Text !forgive;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% != 0;Set %server_lastteamkill[%server_lastteamkiller[%p%]%]% 0;Say %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% was forgiven by %p%.

[17:52:01 06] ProconRulz: Unrecognised rule On Say;Text !forgive;If %server_lastteamkiller[%p%]% == 0;PlayerSay could not find a recent team kill to forgive.

[17:52:01 06] ProconRulz: 26 rules loaded

Any suggestions?

Update your version of ProconRulz plugin. You are using version 34a.1. Current version is version 41a.4.
  • 4 weeks later...

Originally Posted by Sodexxx*:

Hello!

Can someone please help time!

how do I change this is the automatic teamkill from!

that you have to register only! punish?

and is given automatically!

Hello!

Can someone please help time!

how do I change this is the automatic teamkill from!

that you have to register only! punish?

and is given automatically!

On TeamKill;PlayerSay %v%: Punish %server_lastteamkill[%p%]%: Type !punish

# Team Kill Punish Rule

Archived