About This File
Final patch for the game Battlefield 2 version 1.41, which contains the map "Operation Blue Pearl" as a new map, as well as the map Highway Tampa and the two booster packs Armored Fury and Euro Force, which are provided free of charge with this patch.
Patch 1.41 MUST be installed before installing this patch!
- Match to return to the 0.3 second delay (instead of 0.7 in Beta 1) delay between jumping and lying down.
- Mouse wheel acceleration for jeeps and APCs (in test).
- Acceleration via the mouse wheel on parachutes (in the test).
- Falcon Controller no longer prevents the correct assignment of joysticks - especially for helicopters and jets, where he acted as the primary controller for pitch and reels at every round start.
- Attack helicopters on Highway Tampa were replaced with jets. The map is now the same as in version 1.41.
- Map Highway Tampa's loadscreen is no longer that of Mashtuur City at local games.
- Audio settings are not always saved.
- The version after installation is now correct 1.5.
- BF2OpenAL.dll was version 184.108.40.206 and was updated to version 220.127.116.11.
- The collision mesh of the petrol station on Dragon Valley was faulty and has been adjusted.
- The MEC artillery on Operation Clean Sweep is no longer taken over when the airfield is conquered.
- The Challenger2 HUD incorrectly showed the M1A2 HUD.
- The Road to Jalalabad now spawns the MEC's FAV instead of the PLA's FAV.
- The Chinese artillery on Dragon Valley now reloads with the correct value of 360 seconds instead of the default value.
- The Bizon (PP-19) had no delay after changing weapons. This is now set to 0.666 seconds.
- The F35B had a 1.5-second delay on target over 1 second on other aircraft.
- The Humvee on Taraba Quarry now has the correct camouflage scheme.
- The splash damage of the UH-60 (Black Hawk) was changed from 0.25 (Patch 1.41) to 1.5. In version 1.0 the splash damage was 3.
- It is now possible to pass a claymore lying and crawling without triggering it.
- BF2.exe can use more than 2GB of memory on machines that allow it.
Battlefield 2 update v1.50
- Additional support for Windows Vista.
- Added Highway Tampa as a required map.
- Added a new map called Operation Blue Pearl.
- Added support for widescreen resolutions
- Added support for the Novint Falcon controller - http://www.novint.com
- Changes made to both the J10 and F35B to make them more balanced. Please note that the J10 is a superior dogfighter to the F35B and as such these two aircraft will never be equally matched.
- AA targeting tweaked to make it more effective.
- Added checks to prevent "runway grieving".
- Various changes made to prevent cheating.
- Tweaked the hit detection, hits will be more accurate to the model
- Increased the time to go prone after jumping from 0.3 seconds to 0.7 seconds
- Fixed G36E HUD during sprinting to match other weapons.