• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

CptnHardcore09

CptnHardcore09

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello,

Im "New" to Procon, I used to own a BF3 server a couple years ago, but we preferred Rconnet.de, and it served us well. My friends and I have just started it back up, but rconnet no longer exists...so we resorted to procon...

WE worked out most of the major kinks, but we have one major mountain to climb...

When Procon is running, the program open and all, all of the plugins work. As soon as I shut down procon (just exit out of the program), all of the plugins, including admin commands, votemap, spambot messages, etc.  no longer function in game. Is there a way to have procon running "in the background" per se, or a way where it will always be communicating with the server? 

In the end, I want to avoid having my PC turned on 24/7, or procon running when my PC is on.

If there is already a thread on this, id love the link! im having trouble navigating the forums, as the majority of them are over 6 years old.

THANKS!!

TAM3105

TAM3105

• Donator
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Discord Username:TAM3105

Donator

Rconnet was a websolution. You had to rent an account. For using procon 24/7 you have to rent a procon layer server and connect your client to this. The most game server providers also offer procon layer.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

Prophet731

Prophet731

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 208 posts
  • Discord Username:Prophet#7405

Donator

gameservers.com I know for sure offers the latest procon version as I've been talking to them about the updates. I'm still trying to get in contact with other hosting providers who provide procon hosting about the updates and change of domain.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk
The developer of the Battlefield Admin Control Panel (BFACP)

Do not contact me via PM on the forums for help with procon. Please make a topic for it. Only PM's I will accept will revolve around any website issues. 

For BFACP support please post in the BFACP topic linked above.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: BF3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users