Jump to content
Prophet731

Battlefield Admin Control Panel - BFACP

Prophet731

An updated version is in the works for PHP 7 compatibility. This version is designated as 3.0. There is no release time yet.

Problems with email? Please read this.

 

Message added by Prophet731

Recommended Posts

Battlefield Admin Control Panel - BFACP

View File

Running on PHP Version 7

This does not work with any version of the BFACP do not try to run this application on that version. Use the latest stable PHP 5.6.

Circle CI Download Battlefield Admin Control PanelLatest Stable Version Total Downloads Latest Unstable Version License

Overview

The Battlefield Admin Control Panel (BFACP) is a web based admin tool designed to work exclusively with AdKats (v6+) and XpKillers Chat, GUID, Stats and Mapstats Logger (v1.0.0.3). The software is built with the Laravel PHP framework to speed up development time and make my job a lot easier.

FAQ

Requirements

  • MySQL Database (5.6+)
  • AdKats v6+
  • XpKillers Chat, GUID, Stats and Mapstats Logger v1.0.0.2+
  • PHP 5.5+
  • PHP Mcrypt
  • PHP PDO

Features

  • User, Role, and Permission system.
  • Live Scoreboard with chat.
  • Ban Management for AdKats.
  • Detailed player information with graph charts.
  • Server statistics page for each server showing population history, uptime history with data from UptimeRobot, and Mapstats.
  • Metabans support.
  • Report notifications with ability to change alert sounds.
  • Chatlog searching where you can search by multiple players and/or keywords and ability to only show from a certain date/time range.
  • Message of the Day
  • Quick DB Stats overview
  • and more!

Download the latest version. Once downloaded unzip it to a temporary folder on your computer. Next open the .env.php file located in the root folder in your favorite text editor. Scroll down to the database settings section and fill in your database connection information.

/**
* Database Settings
*/
'DB_HOST'        => 'localhost',
'DB_USER'        => 'root',
'DB_PASS'        => '',
'DB_NAME'        => 'mydatabase',

Next we need to create a encryption key. This is IMPORTANT! The default key provided is just a placeholder string and is insecure. I have provided a page where you can get a random 32 character string. I do NOT save these and they are random on each refresh. You can access this page here, scroll down to the CodeIgniter Encryption Keys. Once you have your key open up the file .env.php in the root folder and scroll down till you see the APP_KEY field. Replace the YourSecretKey!!! with the key that was generated. By default it will look like this.

/**
* Set your app key here
*/
'APP_KEY'        => 'YourSecretKey!!!'

Once completed upload the entire application to your webserver. Once uploaded you will need to modify some file and folder permissions. Change the files and folders permissions under app/storage recursively to 0777. This application was designed to run on a subdomain and not from a folder from the TLD. Make sure to create a subdomain and if possible have domain point to the public folder that's located under the root folder.

Now load up application in your web browser and it will begin the process of creating the tables. This process will take a few seconds to run on first load. When it completed you should see the dashboard.

Default login

Username: admin

Password: password

You can change the default username and password by clicking on Site Management > Users > Admin

Installing from the command line

This method is only for those who have shell access to their web server or VPS. This will download and extract the files to your current directory. Make sure it's an empty directory.

If you have git installed you can just run the following command to install it. You must have composer and php command line installed.

Composer Method (preferred)

composer create-project --prefer-dist --no-scripts --keep-vcs adkgamers/bfadmincp .

Git Method

git clone https://github.com/Prophet731/BFAdminCP.git .
composer install --no-scripts

This will clone and install the dependencies need for the BFACP to work. This will checkout the master branch which is the stable version. If you would like to run the develop version you will need to run git checkout develop before you issue the composer command.

To update it all you will need to do is run

git pull

and it will pull the latest version on the current branch (master or develop).

To make this an automated process you can create a cron job for it.

* * * * * cd /path/to/bfacp; git pull >/dev/null 2>&1

AdKats_Docs_Donate.jpg


 


The developer of the Battlefield Admin Control Panel (BFACP)

For BFACP support please post in the BFACP topic linked above.

Do not contact me via PM on the forums for help with procon. Please make a topic for it. Only PM's I will accept will revolve around any website issues.

Air VPN - The air to breathe the real Internet

Share this post


Link to post

Originally Posted by Checka_Wiemi*:

 

We're using AdminCP 2.0.1 (newer version until 2.0.3 didn't work yet and I had no time to try 2.1).

I got an issue on my scoreboard: I can't see my playerslist.

Chat and everything else is there but no playerlist.

This is since a few days and I couldn't fix it.

In my errolog this message appears:

"production.ERROR: exception 'ErrorException' with message 'Undefined offset: 10' in BFAdminBF3/app/bfacp/Libraries/BF3Conn.php:2709"

I had a look into this file and line and there is:

"$nRows = $res[10];"

I can remember that there was kinda bug after the last BF3 server update but I can't remember if it was this line or another.

Maybe someone knows a solution.


* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Share this post


Link to post

Originally Posted by Prophet731*:

 

We're using AdminCP 2.0.1 (newer version until 2.0.3 didn't work yet and I had no time to try 2.1).

I got an issue on my scoreboard: I can't see my playerslist.

Chat and everything else is there but no playerlist.

This is since a few days and I couldn't fix it.

In my errolog this message appears:

"production.ERROR: exception 'ErrorException' with message 'Undefined offset: 10' in BFAdminBF3/app/bfacp/Libraries/BF3Conn.php:2709"

I had a look into this file and line and there is:

"$nRows = $res[10];"

I can remember that there was kinda bug after the last BF3 server update but I can't remember if it was this line or another.

Maybe someone knows a solution.

Yes that has been fixed. Just save this file and upload it back to the folder and it should fix the problem.

 

https://github.com/AdKats/BFACP/blob...es/BF3Conn.php


* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Share this post


Link to post

Originally Posted by Checka_Wiemi*:

 

Yeah I already solved this problem by changing in line 2709 the "10" into a "9" and everything was fine.

But I wonder why this happened now?

Thanks for the help Prophet :-)


* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Share this post


Link to post

Originally Posted by Checka_Wiemi*:

 

I just tried to install the version 2.1 on a clean system (didn't want to update my current adminCP).

So I've uploaded all files and edited the .env.php (see picture here: ).

Now I've tried to open the subdomain for the adminCP and I get the following error:

 

Does anyone got a clue?


* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Share this post


Link to post

Originally Posted by Prophet731*:

 

I just tried to install the version 2.1 on a clean system (didn't want to update my current adminCP).

So I've uploaded all files and edited the .env.php (see picture here: ).

Now I've tried to open the subdomain for the adminCP and I get the following error:

 

Does anyone got a clue?

What it looks likes is that the APP_KEY is not being registered on boot which would cause that error. Make sure the file on the server has those changes. Also running this version does make some database changes to the bfacp tables if you were on the latest non-dev version. So make sure you have a backup of the tables just in case.

 

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk


* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Share this post


Link to post

Originally Posted by Checka_Wiemi*:

 

What it looks likes is that the APP_KEY is not being registered on boot which would cause that error. Make sure the file on the server has those changes. Also running this version does make some database changes to the bfacp tables if you were on the latest non-dev version. So make sure you have a backup of the tables just in case.

Yeah I also thought about that issue with the key but I've take the key from another db (where version 2.0.1 is running) and this key is also 32 characters long and I just changed some letters in the new one (didn't change the length).

I also took a new database to test this version.

Didn't want to fuck up my old database ;-)

 

But as I already said: the key is okay in my oppinion but I don't know why he won't start the side?

I've also tried several 16, 24 and 32 characters keys but none worked.


* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Share this post


Link to post

Originally Posted by keb2*:

 

Hi.In my Console, Procon shows this error:17:25:49 90] [AdKats] WARNING: Unable to find source weight for command 18|40,WARNING: Unable to find source weight for command 18|61

Which version is the latest:2.0.3 or 2.1?


* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Share this post


Link to post

Originally Posted by Checka_Wiemi*:

 

Hi.In my Console, Procon shows this error:17:25:49 90] [AdKats] WARNING: Unable to find source weight for command 18|40,WARNING: Unable to find source weight for command 18|61

Which version is the latest:2.0.3 or 2.1?

Wrong thread.

Ask it in this one: myrcon.net/.../advanced-in-game-admin-and-ban-enforcer-adkats


* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Share this post


Link to post

Originally Posted by Prophet731*:

 

Hi.In my Console, Procon shows this error:17:25:49 90] [AdKats] WARNING: Unable to find source weight for command 18|40,WARNING: Unable to find source weight for command 18|61

Which version is the latest:2.0.3 or 2.1?

The latest one that I did was 2.1 but that's the development version. If your comfortable with the command line it's easy to set up.

 

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk


* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Share this post


Link to post

Originally Posted by keb2*:

 

The latest one that I did was 2.1 but that's the development version. If your comfortable with the command line it's easy to set up.

 

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Ok.

How do I fix these errors:WARNING: Unable to find source weight for command 18|40,WARNING: Unable to find source weight for command 18|61?

Version 3 will run on PHP7?


* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Share this post


Link to post

Originally Posted by Prophet731*:

 

Ok.

How do I fix these errors:WARNING: Unable to find source weight for command 18|40,WARNING: Unable to find source weight for command 18|61?

Version 3 will run on PHP7?

Here's the post I made that resolves that problem.

 

myrcon.net/...advanced-in-game-admin-and-ban-enforcer-adkats#entry41481

 

Version 3 will run on PHP7 but it won't be able to run on older versions of php.


* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Share this post


Link to post

Originally Posted by Checka_Wiemi*:

 

Okay, now AdminCP 2.1 is running and connected to the database (had to run 2.0.3 over the db and then 2.1 started working).

But now I got the problem that I can't login.

The decfault login with admin and password isn't working. It says: "Please type in an email address" and if I'm registering an account and want to login with my email address it says:

"Database Error!

 

Sorry, something went wrong with the database."

 

So I'm not sure what happened. If you wanna have access to the database it shouldn't be a problem, so I can send you login?


* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Share this post


Link to post

Originally Posted by Prophet731*:

 

Okay, now AdminCP 2.1 is running and connected to the database (had to run 2.0.3 over the db and then 2.1 started working).

But now I got the problem that I can't login.

The decfault login with admin and password isn't working. It says: "Please type in an email address" and if I'm registering an account and want to login with my email address it says:

"Database Error!

 

Sorry, something went wrong with the database."

 

So I'm not sure what happened. If you wanna have access to the database it shouldn't be a problem, so I can send you login?

How are you installing this by the way? Through the command line or through the download link above? If you have command line access to your web server along with git and composer installed on it following the instructions at the bottom of the readme should have set everything up for you.

 

https://github.com/AdKats/BFACP/tree...ng-dev-version


* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Share this post


Link to post

Originally Posted by Checka_Wiemi*:

 

How are you installing this by the way? Through the command line or through the download link above? If you have command line access to your web server along with git and composer installed on it following the instructions at the bottom of the readme should have set everything up for you.

 

https://github.com/AdKats/BFACP/tree...ng-dev-version

I just got webspace and upload these files. So I can't use the command line :-(

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Share this post


Link to post

Originally Posted by )RAG()N*:

 

Version 3 will run on PHP7 but it won't be able to run on older versions of php.

have you got any ETA on for the new version Prophet ?

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Share this post


Link to post

Originally Posted by Checka_Wiemi*:

 

Tell me why the list of Battlefield 3 players is not displayed&

2017-12-02_102804.png

In Battlefield 4 with this all right

Did you write down your server password in Site Management -> Servers and then click onto your server and fill in your RCON Password.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Share this post


Link to post

Originally Posted by keb2*:

 

Did you write down your server password in Site Management -> Servers and then click onto your server and fill in your RCON Password.

Yes, I did it all before.All ports on the computer are open.The database is used the same as for Battlefield 4.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Share this post


Link to post

Originally Posted by Prophet731*:

 

I just got webspace and upload these files. So I can't use the command line :-(

Ok well in the download folder there should be a file located in the scripts folder called "setup.sql". Run that on the database where adkats is installed and it should work once it's done. Make sure no other bfacp? tables exist as it will throw an error.

 

have you got any ETA on for the new version Prophet ?

I do not have an ETA for version 3. I would like to have it done maybe by february. Not a forsure thing though.

 

Tell me why the list of Battlefield 3 players is not displayed&

2017-12-02_102804.png

In Battlefield 4 with this all right

2017-12-02_213215.png

See this post.

 

myrcon.net/...battlefield-admin-control-panel-for-adkats#entry52394


* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Share this post


Link to post

Originally Posted by sixpax12*:

 

... getting a bunch of these.

 

 

Code:

[Sun Dec 03 09:25:14.297723 2017] [cgi:error] [pid 27660] [client 107.77.202.156:44461] AH01215: #6 /home/XXXX/info.XXXX.org/vendor/laravel/framework/src/I in /home/XXXX/info.XXXX.org/app/Composers/UserComposer.php on line 26: /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/ea-php56
[Sun Dec 03 09:25:14.297644 2017] [cgi:error] [pid 27660] [client 107.77.202.156:44461] AH01215: #5 /home/XXXX/info.XXXX.org/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/View/Factory.php(510): Illuminate\\Events\\Dispatcher->fire('composing: syst...', Array): /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/ea-php56
[Sun Dec 03 09:25:14.297552 2017] [cgi:error] [pid 27660] [client 107.77.202.156:44461] AH01215: #4 /home/XXXX/info.XXXX.org/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Events/Dispatcher.php(221): call_user_func_array(Object(Closure), Array): /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/ea-php56
[Sun Dec 03 09:25:14.297401 2017] [cgi:error] [pid 27660] [client 107.77.202.156:44461] AH01215: #2 /home/XXXX/info.XXXX.org/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/View/Factory.php(480): call_user_func_array(Array, Array): /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/ea-php56
[Sun Dec 03 09:25:14.297263 2017] [cgi:error] [pid 27660] [client 107.77.202.156:44461] AH01215: #0 /home/XXXX/info.XXXX.org/app/Composers/UserComposer.php(26): Illuminate\\Foundation\\Bootstrap\\HandleExceptions->handleError(8, 'Trying to get p...', '/home/XXXX/info...', 26, Array): /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/ea-php56
[Sun Dec 03 09:25:14.297079 2017] [cgi:error] [pid 27660] [client 107.77.202.156:44461] AH01215: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'Trying to get property of non-object' in /home/XXXX/info.XXXX.org/app/Composers/UserComposer.php:26: /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/ea-php56
[Sun Dec 03 09:18:44.561882 2017] [cgi:error] [pid 28845] [client 107.77.202.156:58761] AH01215: #6 /home/XXXX/info.XXXX.org/vendor/laravel/framework/src/I in /home/XXXX/info.XXXX.org/app/Composers/UserComposer.php on line 26: /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/ea-php56
[Sun Dec 03 09:18:44.561784 2017] [cgi:error] [pid 28845] [client 107.77.202.156:58761] AH01215: #5 /home/XXXX/info.XXXX.org/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/View/Factory.php(510): Illuminate\\Events\\Dispatcher->fire('composing: syst...', Array): /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/ea-php56
[Sun Dec 03 09:18:44.561664 2017] [cgi:error] [pid 28845] [client 107.77.202.156:58761] AH01215: #4 /home/XXXX/info.XXXX.org/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Events/Dispatcher.php(221): call_user_func_array(Object(Closure), Array): /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/ea-php56
[Sun Dec 03 09:18:44.561468 2017] [cgi:error] [pid 28845] [client 107.77.202.156:58761] AH01215: #2 /home/XXXX/info.XXXX.org/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/View/Factory.php(480): call_user_func_array(Array, Array): /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/ea-php56
[Sun Dec 03 09:18:44.561288 2017] [cgi:error] [pid 28845] [client 107.77.202.156:58761] AH01215: #0 /home/XXXX/info.XXXX.org/app/Composers/UserComposer.php(26): Illuminate\\Foundation\\Bootstrap\\HandleExceptions->handleError(8, 'Trying to get p...', '/home/XXXX/info...', 26, Array): /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/ea-php56

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Share this post


Link to post

Originally Posted by Hodor*:

 

Tell me why the list of Battlefield 3 players is not displayed&

2017-12-02_102804.png

In Battlefield 4 with this all right

2017-12-02_213215.png

I have the same in BF3 but before everything was fine. It is probably a problem in chat,stats logger plugin 1.0.0.3 version

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Share this post


Link to post

Originally Posted by Prophet731*:

 

... getting a bunch of these.

 

 

Code:

[Sun Dec 03 09:25:14.297723 2017] [cgi:error] [pid 27660] [client 107.77.202.156:44461] AH01215: #6 /home/XXXX/info.XXXX.org/vendor/laravel/framework/src/I in /home/XXXX/info.XXXX.org/app/Composers/UserComposer.php on line 26: /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/ea-php56
[Sun Dec 03 09:25:14.297644 2017] [cgi:error] [pid 27660] [client 107.77.202.156:44461] AH01215: #5 /home/XXXX/info.XXXX.org/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/View/Factory.php(510): Illuminate\\Events\\Dispatcher->fire('composing: syst...', Array): /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/ea-php56
[Sun Dec 03 09:25:14.297552 2017] [cgi:error] [pid 27660] [client 107.77.202.156:44461] AH01215: #4 /home/XXXX/info.XXXX.org/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Events/Dispatcher.php(221): call_user_func_array(Object(Closure), Array): /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/ea-php56
[Sun Dec 03 09:25:14.297401 2017] [cgi:error] [pid 27660] [client 107.77.202.156:44461] AH01215: #2 /home/XXXX/info.XXXX.org/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/View/Factory.php(480): call_user_func_array(Array, Array): /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/ea-php56
[Sun Dec 03 09:25:14.297263 2017] [cgi:error] [pid 27660] [client 107.77.202.156:44461] AH01215: #0 /home/XXXX/info.XXXX.org/app/Composers/UserComposer.php(26): Illuminate\\Foundation\\Bootstrap\\HandleExceptions->handleError(8, 'Trying to get p...', '/home/XXXX/info...', 26, Array): /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/ea-php56
[Sun Dec 03 09:25:14.297079 2017] [cgi:error] [pid 27660] [client 107.77.202.156:44461] AH01215: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'Trying to get property of non-object' in /home/XXXX/info.XXXX.org/app/Composers/UserComposer.php:26: /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/ea-php56
[Sun Dec 03 09:18:44.561882 2017] [cgi:error] [pid 28845] [client 107.77.202.156:58761] AH01215: #6 /home/XXXX/info.XXXX.org/vendor/laravel/framework/src/I in /home/XXXX/info.XXXX.org/app/Composers/UserComposer.php on line 26: /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/ea-php56
[Sun Dec 03 09:18:44.561784 2017] [cgi:error] [pid 28845] [client 107.77.202.156:58761] AH01215: #5 /home/XXXX/info.XXXX.org/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/View/Factory.php(510): Illuminate\\Events\\Dispatcher->fire('composing: syst...', Array): /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/ea-php56
[Sun Dec 03 09:18:44.561664 2017] [cgi:error] [pid 28845] [client 107.77.202.156:58761] AH01215: #4 /home/XXXX/info.XXXX.org/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Events/Dispatcher.php(221): call_user_func_array(Object(Closure), Array): /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/ea-php56
[Sun Dec 03 09:18:44.561468 2017] [cgi:error] [pid 28845] [client 107.77.202.156:58761] AH01215: #2 /home/XXXX/info.XXXX.org/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/View/Factory.php(480): call_user_func_array(Array, Array): /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/ea-php56
[Sun Dec 03 09:18:44.561288 2017] [cgi:error] [pid 28845] [client 107.77.202.156:58761] AH01215: #0 /home/XXXX/info.XXXX.org/app/Composers/UserComposer.php(26): Illuminate\\Foundation\\Bootstrap\\HandleExceptions->handleError(8, 'Trying to get p...', '/home/XXXX/info...', 26, Array): /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/ea-php56
Are the tables setup in the database for 2.1? That error is saying that it can't find the current user locale so i'm assuming the records didn't get created. Try re-running that SQL script posted above after you removed the bfacp? tables that exist.

 

I have the same in BF3 but before everything was fine. It is probably a problem in chat,stats logger plugin 1.0.0.3 version

For me not working. Live scoreboard for BF3 still not working.

The problem with BF3 is that they updated the game and added an additional entry to the player response with broke that version. The one I posted should be the fixed version. If not try the solution that Checka posted here. You'll make that change in the BF3Conn file.

 

Yeah I already solved this problem by changing in line 2709 the "10" into a "9" and everything was fine.


* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Share this post


Link to post

Originally Posted by sixpax12*:

 

Are the tables setup in the database for 2.1? That error is saying that it can't find the current user locale so i'm assuming the records didn't get created. Try re-running that SQL script posted above after you removed the bfacp? tables that exist.

all done with the above ...

 

Dashboard shows up ... as Guest.

 

get this error when trying to create a new account

 

Fatal System Error!

 

This cache store does not support tagging.

 

Code:

[Sun Dec 03 20:36:41.030251 2017] [cgi:error] [pid 11765] [client 166.137.240.89:4526] AH01215: #6 /home/XXXX/info.XXXX.org/vendor/laravel/framework/src/I in /home/XXXX/info.XXXX.org/app/Composers/UserComposer.php on line 26: /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/ea-php56, referer: http://info.XXXX.org/login
[Sun Dec 03 20:36:41.030162 2017] [cgi:error] [pid 11765] [client 166.137.240.89:4526] AH01215: #5 /home/XXXX/info.XXXX.org/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/View/Factory.php(510): Illuminate\\Events\\Dispatcher->fire('composing: syst...', Array): /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/ea-php56, referer: http://info.XXXX.org/login
[Sun Dec 03 20:36:41.030055 2017] [cgi:error] [pid 11765] [client 166.137.240.89:4526] AH01215: #4 /home/XXXX/info.XXXX.org/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Events/Dispatcher.php(221): call_user_func_array(Object(Closure), Array): /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/ea-php56, referer: http://info.XXXX.org/login
[Sun Dec 03 20:36:41.029890 2017] [cgi:error] [pid 11765] [client 166.137.240.89:4526] AH01215: #2 /home/XXXX/info.XXXX.org/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/View/Factory.php(480): call_user_func_array(Array, Array): /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/ea-php56, referer: http://info.XXXX.org/login
[Sun Dec 03 20:36:41.029740 2017] [cgi:error] [pid 11765] [client 166.137.240.89:4526] AH01215: #0 /home/XXXX/info.XXXX.org/app/Composers/UserComposer.php(26): Illuminate\\Foundation\\Bootstrap\\HandleExceptions->handleError(8, 'Trying to get p...', '/home/XXXX/info...', 26, Array): /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/ea-php56, referer: http://info.XXXX.org/login
[Sun Dec 03 20:36:41.029533 2017] [cgi:error] [pid 11765] [client 166.137.240.89:4526] AH01215: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'Trying to get property of non-object' in /home/XXXX/info.XXXX.org/app/Composers/UserComposer.php:26: /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/ea-php56, referer: http://info.XXXX.org/login
[Sun Dec 03 09:25:14.297723 2017] [cgi:error] [pid 27660] [client 107.77.202.156:44461] AH01215: #6 /home/XXXX/info.XXXX.org/vendor/laravel/framework/src/I in /home/XXXX/info.XXXX.org/app/Composers/UserComposer.php on line 26: /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/ea-php56
[Sun Dec 03 09:25:14.297644 2017] [cgi:error] [pid 27660] [client 107.77.202.156:44461] AH01215: #5 /home/XXXX/info.XXXX.org/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/View/Factory.php(510): Illuminate\\Events\\Dispatcher->fire('composing: syst...', Array): /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/ea-php56
[Sun Dec 03 09:25:14.297552 2017] [cgi:error] [pid 27660] [client 107.77.202.156:44461] AH01215: #4 /home/XXXX/info.XXXX.org/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Events/Dispatcher.php(221): call_user_func_array(Object(Closure), Array): /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/ea-php56
[Sun Dec 03 09:25:14.297401 2017] [cgi:error] [pid 27660] [client 107.77.202.156:44461] AH01215: #2 /home/XXXX/info.XXXX.org/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/View/Factory.php(480): call_user_func_array(Array, Array): /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/ea-php56
[Sun Dec 03 09:25:14.297263 2017] [cgi:error] [pid 27660] [client 107.77.202.156:44461] AH01215: #0 /home/XXXX/info.XXXX.org/app/Composers/UserComposer.php(26): Illuminate\\Foundation\\Bootstrap\\HandleExceptions->handleError(8, 'Trying to get p...', '/home/XXXX/info...', 26, Array): /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/ea-php56
[Sun Dec 03 09:25:14.297079 2017] [cgi:error] [pid 27660] [client 107.77.202.156:44461] AH01215: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'Trying to get property of non-object' in /home/XXXX/info.XXXX.org/app/Composers/UserComposer.php:26: /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/ea-php56
it appears all the login related links are pointing incorrectly ...

 

On the dashboard, hovering over both login links: http://info.XXXX.org/login

 

On the dashboard, hovering over the Chat Log button: http://info.XXXX.org/chat


* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Share this post


Link to post

Originally Posted by Checka_Wiemi*:

 

Ok well in the download folder there should be a file located in the scripts folder called "setup.sql". Run that on the database where adkats is installed and it should work once it's done. Make sure no other bfacp? tables exist as it will throw an error.

 

 

 

I do not have an ETA for version 3. I would like to have it done maybe by february. Not a forsure thing though.

 

 

 

See this post.

 

myrcon.net/...battlefield-admin-control-panel-for-adkats#entry52394

Alright. Now I've first deleted all bfacp tables in the mySQL db and then imported the setup.sql file.

So now I've tried to login with admin and password and it says:

" Fatal System Error!

 

This cache store does not support tagging."

 

Did I miss something? o.O


* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Our picks

    • I wanted I let you know that I am starting to build out the foundation for the hosting services that I talked about here. The pricing model I was originally going for wasn't going to be suitable for how I want to build it. So instead I decided to offer each service as it's own product instead of a package deal. In the future, hopefully, I will be able to do this and offer discounts to those that choose it.

      Here is how the pricing is laid out for each service as well as information about each. This is as of 7/12/2020.

      Single MySQL database (up to 30 GB) is $10 USD per month.



      If you go over the 30 GB usage for the database then each additional gigabyte is charged at $0.10 USD each billing cycle. If you're under 30GB you don't need to worry about this.


      Databases are replicated across 3 zones (regions) for redundancy. One (1) on the east coast of the USA, One (1) in Frankfurt, and One (1) in Singapore. Depending on the demand, this would grow to more regions.


      Databases will also be backed up daily and retained for 7 days.




      Procon Layer will be $2 USD per month.


      Each layer will only allow one (1) game server connection. The reason behind this is for performance.


      Each layer will also come with all available plugins installed by default. This is to help facilitate faster deployments and get you up and running quickly.


      Each layer will automatically restart if Procon crashes. 


      Each layer will also automatically restart daily at midnight to make sure it stays in tip-top shape.


      Custom plugins can be installed by submitting a support ticket.




      Battlefield Admin Control Panel (BFACP) will be $5 USD per month


      As I am still working on building version 3 of the software, I will be installing the last version I did. Once I complete version 3 it will automatically be upgraded for you.





      All these services will be managed by me so you don't have to worry about the technical side of things to get up and going.

      If you would like to see how much it would cost for the services, I made a calculator that you can use. It can be found here https://ezrcon.com/calculator.html

       
      • 6 replies
    • I have pushed out a new minor release which updates the geodata pull (flags in the playerlisting). This should be way more accurate now. As always, please let me know if any problems show up.

       
      • 4 replies
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.