Battlefield Admin Control Panel - BFACP

Message added by Prophet731,

Version 2.3.0 and 3.0 will only be offered as a SaaS solution. Please redirect all discussions regarding these versions to EZSCALE's discord channel. 

https://discord.com/channels/905179054527905823/1043276850694201375/1043276850694201375

Originally Posted by Prophet731*:

Alright. Now I've first deleted all bfacp tables in the mySQL db and then imported the setup.sql file.

So now I've tried to login with admin and password and it says:

" Fatal System Error!

This cache store does not support tagging."

Did I miss something? o.O

No the cache error is caused by using a file system cache vs memory cache. It's an easy fix if you have command line access to your server and can install applications. If you are running ubuntu you can run these commands to install the memcached components.

Code:

sudo apt-get install php5-memcached memcached
That should install it on your system. You may need to enable the extension in the php.ini file if it's not already.

Then in the .env file add this line to it.

Code:

CACHE_DRIVER=memcached
That should fix the problem. Make sure the memcached service is running to if you get a token mismatch error.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Originally Posted by sixpax12*:

updated memcache module on the server

ran a phpinfo file to ensure memcache was installed

added line to .env file: CACHE_DRIVER=memcache

resulted in this:

Fatal System Error!

Cache store [memcache] is not defined.

Here is the error from the log files. Seems like it is coded to use memcached in your dev2.1 files perhaps on account you are developing on 7.0 ? on my server i am running php 5.6 so can only run memcache, not memcached

Code:

[Tue Dec 05 15:19:25.021089 2017] [cgi:error] [pid 3794] [client 166.137.240.89:43300] AH01215: PHP Fatal error:  Class 'Memcached' not found in /home/XXXX/info.XXXX.org/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Cache/MemcachedConnector.php on line 51: /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/ea-php56
[Tue Dec 05 04:11:21.328171 2017] [cgi:error] [pid 23305] [client 67.44.209.128:49117] AH01215: PHP Fatal error:  Class 'Memcached' not found in /home/XXXX/info.XXXX.org/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Cache/MemcachedConnector.php on line 51: /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/ea-php56
[Tue Dec 05 04:11:08.238552 2017] [cgi:error] [pid 23077] [client 67.44.209.128:48969] AH01215: PHP Fatal error:  Class 'Memcached' not found in /home/XXXX/info.XXXX.org/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Cache/MemcachedConnector.php on line 51: /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/ea-php56

Originally Posted by klait68*:

Posting here:

We still have the problem that bans via bf4admincp took a while till they work - mostly a ban is working when the round is over. Via Procon the ban will be at once, also player cant rejoin server then. Via dashboard bf4admincp the ban is shown in the database, but player still can join server.

Could it be that the database with 900000 entries and 11 servers connected is too big ?

4500 bans at moment.

Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner*:

Posting here:

We still have the problem that bans via bf4admincp took a while till they work - mostly a ban is working when the round is over. Via Procon the ban will be at once, also player cant rejoin server then. Via dashboard bf4admincp the ban is shown in the database, but player still can join server.

Could it be that the database with 900000 entries and 11 servers connected is too big ?

4500 bans at moment.

Prophet might be able to answer more, but the size of your database is not the issue. We had 40,000+ active bans with millions of admin records and the most servers i've seen run with AdKats is 16 on the same DB.

Originally Posted by SmackDown*:

Prophet might be able to answer more, but the size of your database is not the issue. We had 40,000+ active bans with millions of admin records and the most servers i've seen run with AdKats is 16 on the same DB.

By chance are you running more than one server on a layer server. I had the issue when I was trying to run two servers per each layer server. It would cause delays in command inputs on bans as well. Just wondering...

By chance are you running more than one server on a layer server. I had the issue when I was trying to run two servers per each layer server. It would cause delays in command inputs on bans as well. Just wondering...

He didn't mention a problem with AdKats performance, more-so with the BFACP not processing bans quickly. But yes, i would hope he is not running multiple instances of AdKats on the same procon layer.

He didn't mention a problem with AdKats performance, more-so with the BFACP not processing bans quickly. But yes, i would hope he is not running multiple instances of AdKats on the same procon layer.

This part still confused me. Our host ( Gameservers ) has indicated our layer server is individual layer per server ... so if we have a 6 instance ( 6 different ports ) running then they are 6 individual ...

I keep wondering if it is really 6 individual, or is it 6 servers and instances of Adkats running on one IP ...

resulted in this:

Fatal System Error!

Here is the error from the log files. Seems like it is coded to use memcached in your dev2.1 files perhaps on account you are developing on 7.0 ? on my server i am running php 5.6 so can only run memcache, not memcached

Code:

[Tue Dec 05 15:19:25.021089 2017] [cgi:error] [pid 3794] [client 166.137.240.89:43300] AH01215: PHP Fatal error:  Class 'Memcached' not found in /home/XXXX/info.XXXX.org/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Cache/MemcachedConnector.php on line 51: /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/ea-php56
[Tue Dec 05 04:11:21.328171 2017] [cgi:error] [pid 23305] [client 67.44.209.128:49117] AH01215: PHP Fatal error:  Class 'Memcached' not found in /home/XXXX/info.XXXX.org/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Cache/MemcachedConnector.php on line 51: /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/ea-php56
[Tue Dec 05 04:11:08.238552 2017] [cgi:error] [pid 23077] [client 67.44.209.128:48969] AH01215: PHP Fatal error:  Class 'Memcached' not found in /home/XXXX/info.XXXX.org/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Cache/MemcachedConnector.php on line 51: /usr/local/cpanel/cgi-sys/ea-php56
I surrender on this. I figured out how to get php 7.0 installed to run on the subdomain I created and was installing memcached can make it almost to the end and looks about done and then fails stating the libmemcached file can't be located.

Some servers have same ip but differant ports.

It can happen i ban someone - 2 seconds later message is on the server and it works.

Then i ban 2 minutes later another one on same server - no ban message coming nothing happens. Ban will go after round has finished.

resulted in this:

Fatal System Error!

Code:

Because memcache is a different type of caching class. It's suppose to be memcached though as the driver for it is what it supports. I have today off work so I can see what the problem is over teamviewer if you like. Send me a PM with the teamviewer info. I'll be up for a few more hours at least till 10AM PST.

Posting here:

4500 bans at moment.

If you ban a player through their profile and not through the live scoreboard then it won't kick them. When I create the bans through the player's profile it's marked as "read" in the database so it doesn't have to have adkats read that just to change it. The size of your database means nothing except for performance here and there.

When you ban through the live scoreboard it does two things. First it creates the ban record then it kicks them from the server with the ban reason. If you banned through the profile instead then next time they join or when adkats parses the banlist on player join I think then it will issue the correct action.

Some weeks ago you can ban a player through the player profile and it works. People got banned asap and couldnt rejoin. Now sometimes it works and sometimes not. Switching to live scoreboard is not very helpful especially when the player logged or switched to another server of us. I found another admin using adkats now having also this problems.

Some weeks ago you can ban a player through the player profile and it works. People got banned asap and couldnt rejoin. Now sometimes it works and sometimes not. Switching to live scoreboard is not very helpful especially when the player logged or switched to another server of us. I found another admin using adkats now having also this problems.

It has never worked that way unfortunately. Adding new bans from the player profile will not be enforced until the player re-joins the server or the round ends as I believe AdKats also checks for bans on new round. Banning from the live scoreboard is what will eject the player from your servers immediately. Prophet would need to add some changes to make it work from the profile page, but right now please ban players from the live scoreboard to eject them immediately.

If they left the server before you can ban them from the live board then just issue the ban on their profile. When they attempt to join to your other server adkats will see the ban for that player and kick them. Remember it's two ways you can ban from the web. One is instant (live board), the other is usually for when they are offline and you need to ban them.

It has never worked that way unfortunately. Adding new bans from the player profile will not be enforced until the player re-joins the server or the round ends as I believe AdKats also checks for bans on new round. Banning from the live scoreboard is what will eject the player from your servers immediately. Prophet would need to add some changes to make it work from the profile page, but right now please ban players from the live scoreboard to eject them immediately.

I could just make it have the record read by AdKats but that seems like an extra step to me that the program has to do.

I could just make it have the record read by AdKats but that seems like an extra step to me that the program has to do.

The thing is, AdKats is already built to handle it. It's designed to take records from the database and act on them, and it can ban offline players. The only time it wouldn't work is if the plugin was offline, but that would mean there wouldn't be any ban enforcement anyway so neither way would work at that point.

Obviously there isn't a reason to make the plugin act on it if the player is already offline, but if they are then it's perfect, just send it to that server and don't manually create the adkats_bans entry. Does the BFACP keep a constant connection to every server or is that only when someone is viewing the live scoreboard? I know you ping the servers for uptime stats but I don't know if that's a full RCON connection or just a ping.

Does the BFACP keep a constant connection to every server or is that only when someone is viewing the live scoreboard?

Only when someone is viewing the board for that server. It doesn't maintain a connection, I would need to use different software for that.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Only when someone is viewing the board for that server. It doesn't maintain a connection, I would need to use different software for that.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Ok, so maybe it would need to use the live scoreboard in DB feature to figure out which server they are currently in, if that's reliable within reason. The data wouldn't need to be perfectly updated to the last second, just check which server ID is associated with the player in that list. I force that setting as enabled if they have the setting feed on. I don't remember if i force the setting feed though, i might with the ban enforcer enabled, it's been so long since i've seen that code.

Originally Posted by keb2*:

The problem with BF3 is that they updated the game and added an additional entry to the player response with broke that version. The one I posted should be the fixed version. If not try the solution that Checka posted here. You'll make that change in the BF3Conn file.

So how can I fix the live scoreboard now?

It does not help me

Originally Posted by keb2*:

No errors are being reported by the API. Is it running the latest server version for BF3? It also looks like it can't find your battlelog page either which is odd.

The latest version of the server is used 3065862.What actions should I take?
  • 3 weeks later...

Originally Posted by PowerBell*:

Hello guys,

We just got a BF4 server and we are trying to use ADKats Web Admin but we have no idea how to connect with it.

I mean we dont have any website,domains ect.Do we need to have them_We just want to use the Web Admin panel.I know there is a email system that sends random passwords if we need for a new admin and we want to give him the access to the Admin Web page,but we started from zero and we have no idea how to do it.Do we need to load it on the procon_And if yes,how? :biggrin:Maybe some screenshoot is gonna help us

Thx guys.

Originally Posted by leibhold*:

Hello guys,

We just got a BF4 server and we are trying to use ADKats Web Admin but we have no idea how to connect with it.

I mean we dont have any website,domains ect.Do we need to have them_We just want to use the Web Admin panel.I know there is a email system that sends random passwords if we need for a new admin and we want to give him the access to the Admin Web page,but we started from zero and we have no idea how to do it.Do we need to load it on the procon_And if yes,how? :biggrin:Maybe some screenshoot is gonna help us

Thx guys.

Have you considered reading the file called readme.md included with the installation?

It has information such as

# Requirements

* MySQL Database (5.6+)

* AdKats v6+

* XpKillers Chat, GUID, Stats and Mapstats Logger v1.0.0.2+

* PHP 5.5+

* PHP Mcrypt

* PHP PDO

Once completed upload the entire application to your webserver

If you have any questions or need help setting this up please post it [here](http://www.adkgamers.com/forum/265-adk-web-dev-support/).

I suggest you read that first then ask questions.
  • 4 weeks later...

Originally Posted by Hodor*:

Code:

[autoindex:error] [pid 32547] [client ] AH01276: Cannot serve directory /home/admin/web/admin.site.com/public_html/: No matching DirectoryIndex (index.php,index.html,index.php) found, and server-generated directory index forbidden by Options directive
Code:
ErrorException (E_WARNING)
HELP
file_put_contents(/home/admin/web/admin.site.com/public_html/app/storage/meta/services.json): failed to open stream: Permission denied
Code:
* @param  string  $path
	 * @param  string  $contents
	 * @param  bool  $lock
	 * @return int
	 */
	public function put($path, $contents, $lock = false)
	{
		return file_put_contents($path, $contents, $lock _ LOCK_EX : 0);
	}
Whats wrong? :huh:

Trying to install ver. 2.0.3