Battlefield Admin Control Panel - BFACP

Message added by Prophet731,

Version 2.3.0 and 3.0 will only be offered as a SaaS solution. Please redirect all discussions regarding these versions to EZSCALE's discord channel. 

https://discord.com/channels/905179054527905823/1043276850694201375/1043276850694201375

• Administrators

It should play sound but I don't remember on that version. I'd have to look.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

The developer of the Battlefield Admin Control Panel (BFACP)

For BFACP support please post in the BFACP topic linked above.

Do not contact me via PM on the forums for help with procon. Please make a topic for it. Only PM's I will accept will revolve around any website issues.

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Looking forward to v3! As a web developer - I'm super interested in this.

Prophet731 Let me know if you'd like any help with the project. 

Lately I haven't had time due to some IRL stuff. I started working on it but then ya know life happens. 

Do not contact me via PM on the forums for help with procon. Please make a topic for it. Only PM's I will accept will revolve around any website issues.

spacer.png

• Administrators

So after thinking it over. I'm going to ask that if anyone who knows Laravel 5.5+, Angular 8 then I will welcome help with getting this application up-to-date with everything that was missing. I have a fresh clean repo that i'll be using and if you would like to contribute then you can do so here.

I am using PHPStorm as the IDE so if you have that then you will be able to run the same config settings that I am running.

https://gitlab.com/Prophet731/battlefield-admin-control-panel

All code will be re-written from scratch with hopefully improvements to it.

The requirements to install the software must match the ones that Laravel 5.8 needs. Below is what's required.

• PHP >= 7.1.3
  • BCMath PHP Extension
  • Ctype PHP Extension
  • JSON PHP Extension
  • Mbstring PHP Extension
  • OpenSSL PHP Extension
  • PDO PHP Extension
  • Tokenizer PHP Extension
  • XML PHP Extension

If anyone has any questions about this please quote this post.

spacer.png

So after thinking it over. I'm going to ask that if anyone who knows Laravel 5.5+, Angular 8 then I will welcome help with getting this application up-to-date with everything that was missing. I have a fresh clean repo that i'll be using and if you would like to contribute then you can do so here.

I am using PHPStorm as the IDE so if you have that then you will be able to run the same config settings that I am running.

https://gitlab.com/Prophet731/battlefield-admin-control-panel

All code will be re-written from scratch with hopefully improvements to it.

The requirements to install the software must match the ones that Laravel 5.8 needs. Below is what's required.

• PHP >= 7.1.3
  • BCMath PHP Extension
  • Ctype PHP Extension
  • JSON PHP Extension
  • Mbstring PHP Extension
  • OpenSSL PHP Extension
  • PDO PHP Extension
  • Tokenizer PHP Extension
  • XML PHP Extension

If anyone has any questions about this please quote this post.

"getting this application up-to-date with everything that was missing"

Do you have a task-list or project management setup? 

I also work with Laravel in PHPStorm. I'm a Vue.js dev though, so I'd have to brush up on Angular.

Edited by Tan0c
  • Administrators

"getting this application up-to-date with everything that was missing"

Do you have a task-list or project management setup? 

I also work with Laravel in PHPStorm. I'm a Vue.js dev though, so I'd have to brush up on Angular.

Basically taking the "dev-laravel5 (2.1.0)" which is the latest version I touched and re-writing it from the ground up. 

As for project management no, it's just me when I made it so really never had a need for that. I haven't touched angular in quite a while so I'm out of date with it at the moment. I would need to refresh myself but the template I'm going to use for this new version will make it easier really.

spacer.png

• 4 weeks later...

Hello , so i've got an issue since we move our webhoster with BFACP some feature of the website don't work.

And we don't know why , my friend who work as a web developper can't figure it out

https://gyazo.com/9b09eb7930acf5a0c4a4a7e520cb8bf5 a little gif to show what happen.

My friend have check the code and it's fine for him we also get the bell for report notification that now gone

It's a webshoster with plesk on debian 8 with php 7.

ty for reading

• Administrators

Hello , so i've got an issue since we move our webhoster with BFACP some feature of the website don't work.

And we don't know why , my friend who work as a web developper can't figure it out

https://gyazo.com/9b09eb7930acf5a0c4a4a7e520cb8bf5 a little gif to show what happen.

My friend have check the code and it's fine for him we also get the bell for report notification that now gone

It's a webshoster with plesk on debian 8 with php 7.

ty for reading

The BFACP doesn't support php 7. You would need to use the latest php 5 version with all versions of the BFACP. I've been planning on re-writing it for PHP7 and fixing many bugs that exist. 

spacer.png

• Administrators

The issue we get in php 5 is to get mycript working on ubuntu 8 , all command line are dead do you know something to help ?

I do not. Your best bet is to Google a how to install it on your Ubuntu version. I know there are some tutorials for that.

spacer.png

• Administrators

We've try many tutorial , that's why i come here , i don't ask if i've not try everything.

For the release on php 7 do you have a release date ?

I do not have a date. I'm not as active as I used to be. So might be a while. I'm only able to work on it on my spare time I get.

spacer.png

We've try many tutorial , that's why i come here , i don't ask if i've not try everything. 

For the release on php 7 do you have a release date ? 

Setting up your environment with mcrypt and the correct permissions was a prevalent issue with developers a few years ago. There are plenty of StackOverflow answers about getting mcrypt and permissions correct for Laravel on various unix and windows systems. It will just take some troubleshooting. Try watching the network tab in dev tools to see what the error response is from the server.

• 1 month later...

Greetings @Prophet731!

First of all, i would like to thank you for developing an amazing plugin/web-interface to help "maintain" a good Battlefield 4 server.

I really appreciate your work.

I've been using your Panel for about 3 months now, i used to host the web interface on a Cpanel Unix server.

Recently, i have changed my server to an Ubuntu 18.04 with ISPConfig3 in order to help maintain the domains/websites that i host needs.

I have managed to get the interface working again, but not fully. I have been experiencing some errors which i could not fix on my own.

First error:

Production.ERROR: exception 'ErrorException' with message 'inet_pton(): Unrecognized address ' in /var/www/clients/client0/web11/web/bfadmincp/vendor/symfony/http-foundation/Symfony/Component/HttpFoundation/IpUtils.php:110 

// That one is causing ipv6 issues, i had to disable my IPV6 support on my Localhost connection in order to access the interface, otherwise it would throw a "Handler Exception error"; When ipv6 gets disabled on my Windows, i am able to access the interface without issues.

Second error:

2019/10/15 19:26:03 [error] 21098#21098: *8 open() "/var/www/clanclr.com.br/web/bfadmincp/public/api/servers/population" failed (2: No such file or directory), client: 189.*.2*.2**, server: clanclr.com.br, request: "GET /api/servers/population HTTP/1.1", host: "intel.clanclr.com.br", referrer: "http://intel.clanclr.com.br/

Glitch:
We keep getting notifications on Player Report, even when i take actions on it, its like a LOOP.
Unique Players doesnt show anymore on DashBoard even when we have over 20K users in database.

Im using:

Ubuntu 18.04 with ISPConfig3, Running MYSQL + Nginx + Php 5.6 +Mcrypt.
http://intel.clanclr.com.br/ -> That is the panel link if you would like to access it.
Edited by Z1nx
  • Administrators

Greetings @Prophet731!

First of all, i would like to thank you for developing an amazing plugin/web-interface to help "maintain" a good Battlefield 4 server.

I really appreciate your work.

I've been using your Panel for about 3 months now, i used to host the web interface on a Cpanel Unix server.

Recently, i have changed my server to an Ubuntu 18.04 with ISPConfig3 in order to help maintain the domains/websites that i host needs.

I have managed to get the interface working again, but not fully. I have been experiencing some errors which i could not fix on my own.

First error:

Production.ERROR: exception 'ErrorException' with message 'inet_pton(): Unrecognized address ' in /var/www/clients/client0/web11/web/bfadmincp/vendor/symfony/http-foundation/Symfony/Component/HttpFoundation/IpUtils.php:110 

// That one is causing ipv6 issues, i had to disable my IPV6 support on my Localhost connection in order to access the interface, otherwise it would throw a "Handler Exception error"; When ipv6 gets disabled on my Windows, i am able to access the interface without issues.

Second error:

2019/10/15 19:26:03 [error] 21098#21098: *8 open() "/var/www/clanclr.com.br/web/bfadmincp/public/api/servers/population" failed (2: No such file or directory), client: 189.*.2*.2**, server: clanclr.com.br, request: "GET /api/servers/population HTTP/1.1", host: "intel.clanclr.com.br", referrer: "http://intel.clanclr.com.br/

Glitch:
We keep getting notifications on Player Report, even when i take actions on it, its like a LOOP.
Unique Players doesnt show anymore on DashBoard even when we have over 20K users in database.

Im using:

Ubuntu 18.04 with ISPConfig3, Running MYSQL + Nginx + Php 5.6 +Mcrypt.
http://intel.clanclr.com.br/ -> That is the panel link if you would like to access it.

1) IPv6 does not correctly work with the panel. I never got around to figuring that out because it's not very common (at least back when I developed it). My suggestion is to remove any IPv6 DNS record for the subdomain so the browser doesn't request it.

2)  Seeing as you're running version 2.0.2 I would try and run the last developed version I made which is 2.1-dev. Instructions on how to install it on the server are here. See if that fixes any issues. Make a backup of your current install, including the database. You will only need to backup the bfacp_ tables (structure,data). 

https://github.com/AdKats/BFACP/tree/dev-laravel5#installing-dev-version

spacer.png

1) IPv6 does not correctly work with the panel. I never got around to figuring that out because it's not very common (at least back when I developed it). My suggestion is to remove any IPv6 DNS record for the subdomain so the browser doesn't request it.

2)  Seeing as you're running version 2.0.2 I would try and run the last developed version I made which is 2.1-dev. Instructions on how to install it on the server are here. See if that fixes any issues. Make a backup of your current install, including the database. You will only need to backup the bfacp_ tables (structure,data). 

https://github.com/AdKats/BFACP/tree/dev-laravel5#installing-dev-version

That upgrade fixed alot of bugs.

But now when i log in typing e-mail and password, throws a Database error. 

No log of php errors too. 

What you suggest?

• Administrators

That upgrade fixed alot of bugs.

But now when i log in typing e-mail and password, throws a Database error. 

No log of php errors too. 

What you suggest?

What's the database error you're getting?

spacer.png

What's the database error you're getting?

Seems like the error is caused by table `bfacp_users`

I manage to clean it all up. And tryied to register a new account.

When i hit register, it throws a HTTP ERROR 500.

No idea what is causing it too. 

Sorry for the double post.

This is the error output:

2019/10/16 00:33:08 [error] 46116#46116: *808 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'Trying to get property of non-object' in /var/www/clients/client0/web11/web/bfadmincp/BFAdminCP/app/Composers/UserComposer.php:26
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/clients/client0/web11/web/bfadmincp/BFAdminCP/app/Composers/UserComposer.php(26): Illuminate\Foundation\Bootstrap\HandleExceptions->handleError(8, 'Trying to get p...', '/var/www/client...', 26, Array)
#1 [internal function]: BFACP\Composers\UserComposer->compose(Object(Illuminate\View\View))
#2 /var/www/clients/client0/web11/web/bfadmincp/BFAdminCP/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/View/Factory.php(480): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#3 [internal function]: Illuminate\View\Factory->Illuminate\View\{closure}(Object(Illuminate\View\View))
#4 /var/www/clients/client0/web11/web/bfadmincp/BFAdminCP/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Events/Dispatcher.php(221): call_user_func_array(Object(Closure), Array)
#5 /var/www/clients/client0/web11/web/bfadmincp/BFAdminCP/...
PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'Trying to get property of non-object' in /var/www/clients/client0/web11/web/bfadmincp/BFAdminCP/app/Composers/UserComposer.php:26
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/clients/client0/web11/web/bfadmincp/BFAdminCP/app/Composers/UserComposer.php(26): Illuminate\Foundation\Bootstrap\HandleExceptions->handleError(8, 'Trying to get p...', '/var/www/client...', 26, Array)
#1 [internal function]: BFACP\Composers\UserComposer->compose(Object(Illuminate\View\View))
#2 /var/www/clients/client0/web11/web/bfadmincp/BFAdminCP/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/View/Factory.php(480): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#3 [internal function]: Illuminate\View\Factory->Illuminate\View\{closure}(Object(Illuminate\View\View))
#4 /var/www/clients/client0/web11/web/bfadmincp/BFAdminCP/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Events/Dispatcher.php(221): call_user_func_array(Object(Closure
2019/10/16 00:33:09 [error] 46116#46116: *810 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'Trying to get property of non-object' in /var/www/clients/client0/web11/web/bfadmincp/BFAdminCP/app/Composers/UserComposer.php:26
Stack trace:
#4 /var/www/clients/client0/web11/web/bfadmincp/BFAdminCP/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Events/Dispatcher.php(221): call_user_func_array(Object(Closure), Array)
#5 /var/www/clients/client0/web11/web/bfadmincp/BFAdminCP/...
PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'ErrorException' with message 'Trying to get property of non-object' in /var/www/clients/client0/web11/web/bfadmincp/BFAdminCP/app/Composers/UserComposer.php:26
Stack trace:
#4 /var/www/clients/client0/web11/web/bfadmincp/BFAdminCP/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Events/Dispatcher.php(221): call_user_func_array(Object(Closure

• Administrators

Seems like the error is caused by table `bfacp_users`

I manage to clean it all up. And tryied to register a new account.

When i hit register, it throws a HTTP ERROR 500.

No idea what is causing it too.

Delete all bfacp tables (backup them before) and rerun the artisan commands.

spacer.png

• Administrators

I have done that, but, once its done, theres no other way to create a login

you'll have to re-register manually or use the default login (if it created it, it should have). 

spacer.png

you'll have to re-register manually or use the default login (if it created it, it should have). 

Yes, but the register option is disabled somehow, also on table `bfacp_options` -> site.registration Allow User Registration is set to 1

So it should allow registration....

Also bfacp_users is empty aswell.

Edited by Z1nx
  • Administrators

Yes, but the register option is disabled somehow, also on table `bfacp_options` -> site.registration Allow User Registration is set to 1

So it should allow registration....

Also bfacp_users is empty aswell.

If you deleted all the bfacp_ tables that shouldn't be there. As that would be a fresh install it would be doing then. By default site registration is enabled on fresh install.

spacer.png

If you deleted all the bfacp_ tables that shouldn't be there. As that would be a fresh install it would be doing then. By default site registration is enabled on fresh install.

Yes, that is true, but somehow it doesnt allow me to register. 

Comes out as Fatal System Error! Invalid argument supplied for foreach() (View: /var/www/clients/client0/web11/web/bfadmincp/BFAdminCP/resources/views/user/register.blade.php)

Also, i have tryied to insert manually login details with hashed password. 

When i try to login, it returns HTTP ERROR 500

And:

Stack trace:
#4 /var/www/clients/client0/web11/web/bfadmincp/BFAdminCP/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Events/Dispatcher.php(221): call_user_func_array(Object(Closur

Btw, maybe its an issue with MYSQL 5.7? thats the version which i am running.
Edited by Z1nx
  • Administrators

Yes, that is true, but somehow it doesnt allow me to register. 

Comes out as Fatal System Error! Invalid argument supplied for foreach() (View: /var/www/clients/client0/web11/web/bfadmincp/BFAdminCP/resources/views/user/register.blade.php)

Also, i have tryied to insert manually login details with hashed password. 

When i try to login, it returns HTTP ERROR 500

And:

Stack trace:
#4 /var/www/clients/client0/web11/web/bfadmincp/BFAdminCP/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Events/Dispatcher.php(221): call_user_func_array(Object(Closur

Btw, maybe its an issue with MYSQL 5.7? thats the version which i am running.

So you ran these commands in order after you deleted the bfacp_ tables in the database?

586a85a7f621110b8f3f6d6ea847421e.png

spacer.png

• Administrators

Yes, that is correct.

Oh you're getting a cache store error.

Install memcache on your server and change the cache drive in your .env file to this (if it exists).

CACHE_DRIVER=memcached

spacer.png

Oh you're getting a cache store error.

Install memcache on your server and change the cache drive in your .env file to this (if it exists).

CACHE_DRIVER=memcached

Hey! Sorry for delay on reply, went to sleep was late for me.

Ok, memcache is already set on php 5.6 + nginx. 

As you can see on this link:

http://intel.clanclr.com.br/phpinfo.php

If i include this -> CACHE_DRIVER=memcached on env file, it throws me a 500 ERROR too, removing it, let me access the dashboard, but login/register functions doesnt work.

#4 /var/www/clients/client0/web11/web/bfadmincp/BFAdminCP/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Events/Dispatcher.php(221): call_user_func_array(Object(Closure)

2019/10/16 08:40:15 [error] 17852#17852: *99 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Class 'Memcached' not found in /var/www/clients/client0/web11/web/bfadmincp/BFAdminCP/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Cache/MemcachedConnector.php on line 51
PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Class 'Memcached' not found in /var/www/clients/client0/web11/web/bfadmincp/BFAdminCP/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Cache/MemcachedConnector.php on line 51" while reading response header from upstream, client: 189.6.23.214, server: clanclr.com.br, request: "GET / HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/lib/php7.0-fpm/web11.sock:", host: "intel.clanclr.com.br", referrer: "http://intel.clanclr.com.br/"
2019/10/16 08:40:19 [error] 17852#17852: *99 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Class 'Memcached' not found in /var/www/clients/client0/web11/web/bfadmincp/BFAdminCP/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Cache/MemcachedConnector.php on line 51
2019/10/16 08:40:24 [error] 17852#17852: *102 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Class 'Memcached' not found in /var/www/clients/client0/web11/web/bfadmincp/BFAdminCP/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Cache/MemcachedConnector.php on line 51

Edited by Z1nx