Jump to content

Battlefield Admin Control Panel - BFACP


Message added by Prophet731

An updated version is in the works for PHP 7 compatibility. This version is designated as 3.0. There is no release time yet.

Problems with email? Please read this.

 

Recommended Posts

Originally Posted by Prophet731*:

 

Code:

[autoindex:error] [pid 32547] [client ] AH01276: Cannot serve directory /home/admin/web/admin.site.com/public_html/: No matching DirectoryIndex (index.php,index.html,index.php) found, and server-generated directory index forbidden by Options directive
Code:
ErrorException (E_WARNING)
HELP
file_put_contents(/home/admin/web/admin.site.com/public_html/app/storage/meta/services.json): failed to open stream: Permission denied
Code:
* @param  string  $path
     * @param  string  $contents
     * @param  bool  $lock
     * @return int
     */
    public function put($path, $contents, $lock = false)
    {
        return file_put_contents($path, $contents, $lock _ LOCK_EX : 0);
    }
Whats wrong? :huh:

 

Trying to install ver. 2.0.3

It says it right there. The permissions are not set up correctly. The "storage" folder needs to be set to 0777 as well as all sub files/directories.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by SmackDown*:

 

Hello,

 

I am currently using version - v2.0.0-rc.1.

 

All of a sudden, I have people who can no longer create a new account. Every time they fill out the registration form, and send it, it returns back as "Whoops Something went wrong".

 

I have not made any changes so I have no idea what happen. Is there a way I can manually enter people into BFadmin?

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner*:

 

Just a short question: is it somehow possible to ban whole IPs instead of GUID or name over AdminCP?

Is there an existing player with this IP? If so just ban them and change the ban to enforce by IP.

 

If there isn't one then just manually ban the IP via procon and a new player will be created on the database side with just the IP information and a ban created to cover that IP.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by Prophet731*:

 

Just a short question: is it somehow possible to ban whole IPs instead of GUID or name over AdminCP?

Over the bfacp no its not. It's designed with the assumption that a player exists already in the database. To do that you need to do it in the AdKats plugin on procon.

 

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by Prophet731*:

 

Hello,

 

I am currently using version - v2.0.0-rc.1.

 

All of a sudden, I have people who can no longer create a new account. Every time they fill out the registration form, and send it, it returns back as "Whoops Something went wrong".

 

I have not made any changes so I have no idea what happen. Is there a way I can manually enter people into BFadmin?

In the user management page you should be able to. I don't know why you are getting that error unless something changed that you are unaware of.

 

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by Checka_Wiemi*:

 

Is there an existing player with this IP? If so just ban them and change the ban to enforce by IP.

 

If there isn't one then just manually ban the IP via procon and a new player will be created on the database side with just the IP information and a ban created to cover that IP.

Thanks to you and Prophet for the answer.

Yeah, I knew this option in AdKats but thought there was maybe another way. But thanks anyway :-)

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post
  • 3 weeks later...

Originally Posted by Hodor*:

 

@Prophet731

Hi, i got error when i try to create ban in player profile: 500 app/views/admin/adkats/bans/create.blade.php and it is only for BF3 players.. For BF4 players there is no errors

2.0.3 ver

 

P.S i have BF3 soldier in my admin profile

 

UPD: Fixed... In AdKats Managment it was all right, but I forgot to add soldiers to the Site Managment :mad:

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post
  • 3 months later...

Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner*:

 

HI.When version 3 is scheduled to be released?

There is no schedule for any future updates to the admin panel. Development has stopped on it. The current version is the last version there will be.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by Prophet731*:

 

HI.When version 3 is scheduled to be released?

There is no schedule for any future updates to the admin panel. Development has stopped on it. The current version is the last version there will be.

What colon said is true. Over the last couple months i've been debating on and off on continuing this project as really not the much motivation to continue to work on it since I don't think BF5 will have any RCON type admin like BF1. As much as I wanted to do it life and lack of motivation for it has halted the development of it. If BF5 does however support RCON like BF4 or BF3 then i'll come back and work on it. For now I won't be actively working on it.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post
  • 2 months later...

Originally Posted by Angry_Cuban13*:

 

Hi,

 

I understand development has stopped for this but all of a sudden I log in today and I received the following error:

 

"Whoops, looks like something went wrong"

 

This seems to be caused by PHP being updated to 7.1

 

Is there any chance you can publish a workaround or anything?

 

Thanks!

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner*:

 

Hi,

 

I understand development has stopped for this but all of a sudden I log in today and I received the following error:

 

"Whoops, looks like something went wrong"

 

This seems to be caused by PHP being updated to 7.1

 

Is there any chance you can publish a workaround or anything?

 

Thanks!

Since this isn't being updated anymore, the suggested fix would likely be not updating to 7.1 and staying on the supported versions. It's not to sound snarky, but if there is no development being done then nothing is going to be posted fix-wise.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by Angry_Cuban13*:

 

Since this isn't being updated anymore, the suggested fix would likely be not updating to 7.1 and staying on the supported versions. It's not to sound snarky, but if there is no development being done then nothing is going to be posted fix-wise.

Ha, yeah. We just got surprised by the update. We are trying to find a new provider I believe.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by SmackDown*:

 

If the developer of this program is giving up on it, maybe he or she could allow someone else to take over the project who has the skills and knowledge to continue to keep it going? I believe BF4 has some years left to it, and this Adkats and BFadmin are very important to the server owner out there who are determined to continue running BF4 servers.

 

I have no skills so I cant do it, but it would seem only right that if the developers of these programs are giving up on them, maybe there could find someone else out in the BF4 world who would want to carry on these valuable programs.

 

Just a thought...

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner*:

 

What does this mean when a player gets this attached to their record: Challenge AutoKill Status

It means they've turned on the autokill function for challenges. When they complete a weapon in a challenge the autoadmin slays them so they can pick the next weapon. It's an option they can do themselves without requiring an admin. If i remember correctly you can !ch help to see the list of commands.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner*:

 

If the developer of this program is giving up on it, maybe he or she could allow someone else to take over the project who has the skills and knowledge to continue to keep it going? I believe BF4 has some years left to it, and this Adkats and BFadmin are very important to the server owner out there who are determined to continue running BF4 servers.

 

I have no skills so I cant do it, but it would seem only right that if the developers of these programs are giving up on them, maybe there could find someone else out in the BF4 world who would want to carry on these valuable programs.

 

Just a thought...

Both prophet and myself are still around, we just aren't working on the projects much. We are both more than happy to approve pull requests into the main git repositories for our projects if they appear to be valid, however handing over the keys to these repositories is dangerous.

 

Everyone is welcome to open pull requests with fixes/features into these respective projects, and they can be approved/merged by us with a few minutes of review. This is how github and git as a whole is designed to work. See something you like, fork the repository to make your changes, open a pull request back to the main repository so others can use it there.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by leibhold*:

 

Just for fun, ran Phan test on php code. https://packagist.org/packages/phan/phan

 

 

20965 PhanUndeclaredMethod

2877 PhanUndeclaredClassMethod

1477 PhanTypeMismatchArgument

1131 PhanUndeclaredProperty

740 PhanUndeclaredExtendedClass

690 PhanTypeMismatchReturn

558 PhanAccessMethodInternal

478 PhanUndeclaredConstant

406 PhanTypeMismatchArgumentInternal

386 PhanTypeMismatchProperty

355 PhanUnextractableAnnotationElementName

311 PhanUndeclaredVariable

213 PhanParamTooMany

209 PhanTypeMismatchDeclaredParamNullable

165 PhanUndeclaredTypeParameter

159 PhanTypeMissingReturn

131 PhanUndeclaredTypeReturnType

113 PhanNonClassMethodCall

106 PhanTypeInvalidDimOffset

88 PhanTypeNonVarPassByRef

74 PhanRedefineFunctionInternal

69 PhanTypeMismatchDefault

69 PhanTypeArraySuspicious

65 PhanUnreferencedUseNormal

61 PhanUndeclaredTypeProperty

61 PhanDeprecatedFunction

54 PhanCommentParamWithoutRealParam

44 PhanParamSignatureMismatch

42 PhanAccessPropertyInternal

41 PhanAccessClassConstantInternal

40 PhanTypeMismatchDimFetch

40 PhanDeprecatedClass

38 PhanTypeArraySuspiciousNullable

36 PhanUndeclaredFunction

36 PhanUndeclaredClassConstant

33 PhanUndeclaredVariableDim

30 PhanUndeclaredClassInstanceof

29 PhanUnextractableAnnotation

29 PhanTypeExpectedObjectPropAccess

22 PhanUndeclaredStaticMethod

20 PhanUndeclaredClass

19 PhanTypeComparisonFromArray

16 PhanTypeExpectedObjectPropAccessButGotNull

15 PhanUndeclaredClassCatch

15 PhanTypeMismatchDeclaredParam

15 PhanRedefinedInheritedInterface

14 PhanCommentParamOnEmptyParamList

13 PhanUndeclaredMethodInCallable

10 PhanTypeInvalidLeftOperandOfNumericOp

10 PhanParamSuspiciousOrder

9 PhanUndeclaredFunctionInCallable

9 PhanTypeArrayOperator

7 PhanUndeclaredTypeThrowsType

7 PhanTypeMismatchForeach

7 PhanTypeMismatchDimAssignment

7 PhanTypeComparisonToArray

6 PhanUndeclaredInterface

6 PhanTypeInvalidDimOffsetArrayDestructuring

6 PhanTypeInvalidCallableArraySize

6 PhanRedefineFunction

6 PhanRedefineClass

5 PhanUnextractableAnnotationSuffix

5 PhanUndeclaredStaticProperty

5 PhanTypeMagicVoidWithReturn

5 PhanTypeInvalidRightOperand

5 PhanParamTooManyInternal

4 PhanParamTooFew

4 PhanInvalidCommentForDeclarationType

4 PhanCommentParamOutOfOrder

3 PhanTypeInvalidRightOperandOfNumericOp

3 PhanRedefineClassInternal

2 PhanUndeclaredVariableAssignOp

2 PhanTypeMismatchDimEmpty

2 PhanTypeInvalidThrowsIsInterface

2 PhanTypeInvalidLeftOperandOfAdd

2 PhanTraitParentReference

2 PhanRedefinedExtendedClass

2 PhanParamTooManyCallable

2 PhanParamReqAfterOpt

2 PhanCompatiblePHP7

1 PhanUndeclaredClassInCallable

1 PhanTypeVoidAssignment

1 PhanTypeSuspiciousStringExpression

1 PhanTypeMismatchDimFetchNullable

1 PhanTypeInvalidRightOperandOfAdd

1 PhanTypeInvalidCallableArrayKey

1 PhanTypeArrayUnsetSuspicious

1 PhanStaticCallToNonStatic

1 PhanParamTooFewInternal

1 PhanParamSpecial1

1 PhanNoopClosure

1 PhanEmptyFile

1 PhanAccessClassInternal

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post
  • 5 weeks later...

Originally Posted by Timm*:

 

Hello.

 

Today i updated my BFACpanel from old version to 2.0.3

And now when i unban players i got this in my browser

Code:

{"status":"success","message":"OK","execution_time":{"time":0.15,"text":"Data crunched in 0.15 seconds"},"cached":false,"data":[]}
On prev version i get a popup window where I could enter a reason for unban.

Now player unbanned, but i can not enter reason.

 

And on Live Scoreboard i can not use Temp ban, It does not work for everyone in the new version?

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner*:

 

Hello.

 

Today i updated my BFACpanel from old version to 2.0.3

And now when i unban players i got this in my browser

Code:

{"status":"success","message":"OK","execution_time":{"time":0.15,"text":"Data crunched in 0.15 seconds"},"cached":false,"data":[]}
On prev version i get a popup window where I could enter a reason for unban.

Now player unbanned, but i can not enter reason.

 

And on Live Scoreboard i can not use Temp ban, It does not work for everyone in the new version?

I have no idea why it would reload into just a json object like that. I'm very unfamiliar with PHP though. I know several people on the newer version but i'm not sure of the issues they had.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by mated77*:

 

Hi. Can someone tell me which lines / folders i have do delete to run the "live view" without rcon port? I think it is needed for the the "server time / uptime" and "Ticket" part. Our hoster closed the rcon- ports for all services exc. Procon due to security reasons / attacks. Would be nice if we can still use the live view. Tickets / Time is not really needed. Players and admin- panel are OK for now. Maybe later on our hoster will whitelist some ip´s again but for now they are blocked and sadly the live view is not working without rcon- port but i think it could. Thank you for the help...

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner*:

 

Hi. Can someone tell me which lines / folders i have do delete to run the "live view" without rcon port? I think it is needed for the the "server time / uptime" and "Ticket" part. Our hoster closed the rcon- ports for all services exc. Procon due to security reasons / attacks. Would be nice if we can still use the live view. Tickets / Time is not really needed. Players and admin- panel are OK for now. Maybe later on our hoster will whitelist some ip´s again but for now they are blocked and sadly the live view is not working without rcon- port but i think it could. Thank you for the help...

The live view requires an RCON connection to your server. It cannot be used without that access.

 

How do you log into your server directly via procon if that port is closed? Are you only able to access your server via the layer? That's a bit screwed up if so.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by mated77*:

 

Yes, only the procon port is open. Layer is working and all plugins. All other ip´s (for ex. the ip of our web domain) are blocked. So my thought was to remove the lines that need the rcon port cause the rest is working because the data are stored in the DB. Edit: i thought about to remove this part https://i.imgur.com/6BBqjjy.jpg to get the live view running again.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner*:

 

Yes, only the procon port is open. Layer is working and all plugins. All other ip´s (for ex. the ip of our web domain) are blocked. So my thought was to remove the lines that need the rcon port cause the rest is working because the data are stored in the DB. Edit: i thought about to remove this part https://i.imgur.com/6BBqjjy.jpg to get the live view running again.

If you manage to get it working that way, more power to you.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Our picks

    • Game Server Hosting:

      We're happy to announce that EZRCON will branch out into the game server provider scene. This is a big step for us so please having patience if something doesn't go right in this area. Now, what makes us different compared to other providers? Well, we're going with the idea of having a scaleable server hosting and providing more control in how you set up your server. For example, in Minecraft, you have the ability to control how many CPU cores you wish your server to have access to, how much RAM you want to use, how much disk space you want to use. This type of control can't be offered in a single service package so you're able to configure a custom package the way you want it.

      You can see all the available games here. Currently, we have the following games available.

      Valheim (From $1.50 USD)


      Rust (From $3.20 USD)


      Minecraft (Basic) (From $4.00 USD)


      Call of Duty 4X (From $7.00 USD)


      OpenTTD (From $4.00 USD)


      Squad (From $9.00 USD)


      Insurgency: Sandstorm (From $6.40 USD)


      Changes to US-East:

      Starting in January 2022, we will be moving to a different provider that has better support, better infrastructure, and better connectivity. We've noticed that the connection/routes to this location are not ideal and it's been hard getting support to correct this. Our contract for our two servers ends in March/April respectively. If you currently have servers in this location you will be migrated over to the new provider. We'll have more details when the time comes closer to January. The new location for this change will be based out of Atlanta, GA. If you have any questions/concerns please open a ticket and we'll do our best to answer them.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello All,

      I wanted to give an update to how EZRCON is doing. As of today we have 56 active customers using the services offered. I'm glad its doing so well and it hasn't been 1 year yet. To those that have services with EZRCON, I hope the service is doing well and if not please let us know so that we can improve it where possible. We've done quite a few changes behind the scenes to improve the performance hopefully. 

      We'll be launching a new location for hosting procon layers in either Los Angeles, USA or Chicago, IL. Still being decided on where the placement should be but these two locations are not set in stone yet. We would like to get feedback on where we should have a new location for hosting the Procon Layers, which you can do by replying to this topic. A poll will be created where people can vote on which location they would like to see.

      We're also looking for some suggestions on what else you would like to see for hosting provider options. So please let us know your thoughts on this matter.
      • 4 replies
    • Hi All,

      So seeing as Venice Unleased is released, I'm looking into if I should offer game hosting for it. I would like some feedback on this subject.

      VU - Experience Battlefield 3 like never before! (veniceunleashed.net)
      • 3 replies
    • So as the topic title says, should EZRCON offer general web hosting services?
      • 1 reply
    • Added ability to disable the new API check for player country info


      Updated GeoIP database file


      Removed usage sending stats


      Added EZRCON ad banner



      If you are upgrading then you may need to add these two lines to your existing installation in the file procon.cfg. To enable these options just change False to True.

      procon.private.options.UseGeoIpFileOnly False
      procon.private.options.BlockRssFeedNews False



       
      • 2 replies
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.