Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • 0
ImportBot

cant add map

Question

Originally Posted by esiii*:

 

hi

 

Why can not some maps be added to procon maplist bf4 ? (Like Dragon Walley )

i have all dlc


* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

21 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

Originally Posted by esiii*:

 

pls help


* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Originally Posted by esiii*:

 

make sure you have the latest BF4 def. file here it is copy and past that in FTP https://github.com/Myrcon/Procon-1/b...onfigs/BF4.def

it did not work now XP2 xp3 xp4 xp6 xp7 not added .Every day it's different, For example, yesterday, XP7 will be added, but now it's not What's the problem ?(i have all dlc)

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner*:

 

it did not work now XP2 xp3 xp4 xp6 xp7 not added .Every day it's different, For example, yesterday, XP7 will be added, but now it's not What's the problem ?(i have all dlc)

Having DLC purchased doesn't change what's available on the server side. Servers can run any dlc map regardless of whether the players purchased it or not. Unless i'm misunderstanding what you're saying.

 

It sounds like your problem is you're adding the maps in procon but the server is not exporting those changes to your maplist.txt file. The game server should do this automatically but perhaps there is a write restriction on the server side where it can't change its own maplist file.

Whenever your game server restarts it won't keep any changes that aren't saved in that file. So open that file on your game server instance to see if your changes are there. If they aren't, that's why they are disappearing when your server reboots every night.


* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Originally Posted by esiii*:

 

Having DLC purchased doesn't change what's available on the server side. Servers can run any dlc map regardless of whether the players purchased it or not. Unless i'm misunderstanding what you're saying.

 

It sounds like your problem is you're adding the maps in procon but the server is not exporting those changes to your maplist.txt file. The game server should do this automatically but perhaps there is a write restriction on the server side where it can't change its own maplist file.

Whenever your game server restarts it won't keep any changes that aren't saved in that file. So open that file on your game server instance to see if your changes are there. If they aren't, that's why they are disappearing when your server reboots every night.

Yes, exactly ,The MAPLIST file will not be saved Each time I run the server again, Some maps can be added. How can I fix this problem?

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Originally Posted by leibhold*:

 

Yes, exactly ,The MAPLIST file will not be saved Each time I run the server again, Some maps can be added. How can I fix this problem?

You can manually copy the contents of the maplist.txt to your server via the server control from your provider.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Originally Posted by esiii*:

 

You can manually copy the contents of the maplist.txt to your server via the server control from your provider.

It does not work manually I want to transfer all the maps to the maplist . My problem is this . I can only add this map XP0 MP ...... But I could not add these maps XP1 XP2 XP3 XP4 XP5 XP6 XP7

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Originally Posted by ty_ger07*:

 

It does not work manually I want to transfer all the maps to the maplist .

It should. In what way doesn't it work? Details. Explain.

My problem is this . I can only add this map XP0 MP ...... But I could not add these maps XP1 XP2 XP3 XP4 XP5 XP6 XP7

"Could not". Why not? In what way could you not type that into your server's maplist file? You save the file but the changes are lost? Explain.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Originally Posted by esiii*:

 

It should. In what way doesn't it work? Details. Explain.

 

"Could not". Why not? In what way could you not type that into your server's maplist file? You save the file but the changes are lost? Explain.

The Maplist is saved. But it is not shown in Procon and manual maps that are added will be lost again

 

(you have the code list of all the maps ? )


* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner*:

 

The Maplist is saved. But it is not shown in Procon and manual maps that are added will be lost again

 

(you have the code list of all the maps ? )

The list of all maps can be seen in the BF4.def file.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Originally Posted by leibhold*:

 

Ok.

 

Let me get this right.

 

1. You cant manually edit the maps file on the server?

You know we are talking about using the GSP control panel for your server - NOT procon

You should be able to logon to the server control panel from your GSP to change the map file

If you cant then you need to speak to your GSP technical support

 

Once you sucessfully edit the maps on the server via the GSP control panel

 

If you edit the map list on the GSP ( game server provider) control panel for the server and restart procon, the information regards maps you change/add/delete on the SERVER - does this appear in procon?

when you restart procon?


* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Originally Posted by esiii*:

 

Ok.

 

Let me get this right.

 

1. You cant manually edit the maps file on the server?

You know we are talking about using the GSP control panel for your server - NOT procon

You should be able to logon to the server control panel from your GSP to change the map file

If you cant then you need to speak to your GSP technical support

 

If you edit the map list on the GSP ( game server provider) control panel for the server and restart procon, the information regards maps you change/add/delete on the SERVER - does this appear in procon?

when you restart procon?

1. I edit and save the maplist file (GSP)

i know

 

But when I run ProCon, the map file edited does not show. ( i restart procon)


* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Originally Posted by ty_ger07*:

 

I think that maplist is too long.


* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Originally Posted by esiii*:

 

I think that maplist is too long.

I've got less not work (In addition This problem does not exist in bf3)

Anything change in the maplist is not showing


* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Originally Posted by esiii*:

 

There is no solution to this problem?

 

I would say that your typical game maps are easily added in any case. (DLC maps not add)


* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Originally Posted by leibhold*:

 

Can you test with a smaller maplist?

 

Make maplist on server 10 items

Start procon to see if it teads that maplist from server


* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Originally Posted by esiii*:

 

Can you test with a smaller maplist?

 

Make maplist on server 10 items

Start procon to see if it teads that maplist from server

1.tested smaller map not work

2.tested 10 item not work

3.no just added normal map

 

I think there is a problem with the bf4 Map files in procon. Because no problems with bf3 map file


* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Originally Posted by leibhold*:

 

1.tested smaller map not work

2.tested 10 item not work

3.no just added normal map

 

I think there is a problem with the bf4 Map files in procon. Because no problems with bf3 map file

To basics

 

lots of people running bf4 - no problems

 

Is your procon hosted with the QSP or on your own PC?

 

A basic start procon should read the map list off the server. Your doesnt.

 

So I think you have an issue with GSP or server access


* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Originally Posted by esiii*:

 

To basics

 

lots of people running bf4 - no problems

 

Is your procon hosted with the QSP or on your own PC?

 

A basic start procon should read the map list off the server. Your doesnt.

 

So I think you have an issue with GSP or server access

i have 10 pc client and one pc server

basic start procon just read normal map not read dlc map

What do you think I need to do to solve this problem?


* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Originally Posted by leibhold*:

 

So, you are saying that procon, on startup will read the standard map list from the server ?

 

If you do a map list on the server with 5 standard maps, procon will read that on startup ?

 

 

Another option is to use Ultimate Map Manager plugin

myrcon.net/.../ultimate-map-manager

 

 

this chap suggests you use this format

https://forums.gameservers.com/viewtopic.php_t=66011

 

 

Levels/MP/MP_Siege/MP_Siege ConquestLarge0 1

Levels/MP/MP_Naval/MP_Naval Obliteration 1

XP1/Levels/XP1_001/XP1_001 AirSuperiority0 1

XP1/Levels/XP1_002/XP1_002 Obliteration 1

XP0/Levels/MP_007/XP0_Caspian CaptureTheFlag0 1

XP2/Levels/XP2_001/XP2_001 CarrierAssaultLarge0 1

XP2/Levels/XP2_003/XP2_003 CarrierAssaultSmall0 1


* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Originally Posted by esiii*:

 

So, you are saying that procon, on startup will read the standard map list from the server ?

 

If you do a map list on the server with 5 standard maps, procon will read that on startup ?

 

 

Another option is to use Ultimate Map Manager plugin

myrcon.net/.../ultimate-map-manager

 

 

this chap suggests you use this format

https://forums.gameservers.com/viewtopic.php_t=66011

 

 

Levels/MP/MP_Siege/MP_Siege ConquestLarge0 1

Levels/MP/MP_Naval/MP_Naval Obliteration 1

XP1/Levels/XP1_001/XP1_001 AirSuperiority0 1

XP1/Levels/XP1_002/XP1_002 Obliteration 1

XP0/Levels/MP_007/XP0_Caspian CaptureTheFlag0 1

XP2/Levels/XP2_001/XP2_001 CarrierAssaultLarge0 1

XP2/Levels/XP2_003/XP2_003 CarrierAssaultSmall0 1

I found problem. For the first time, the file reads the maplist.ini But if want to change or add map in the maplist',for the second time will not read

i restarted procon and server not work

Why only one time read ?

Is there another file to save the maps there?


* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Our picks

    • I wanted I let you know that I am starting to build out the foundation for the hosting services that I talked about here. The pricing model I was originally going for wasn't going to be suitable for how I want to build it. So instead I decided to offer each service as it's own product instead of a package deal. In the future, hopefully, I will be able to do this and offer discounts to those that choose it.

      Here is how the pricing is laid out for each service as well as information about each. This is as of 7/12/2020.

      Single MySQL database (up to 30 GB) is $10 USD per month.



      If you go over the 30 GB usage for the database then each additional gigabyte is charged at $0.10 USD each billing cycle. If you're under 30GB you don't need to worry about this.


      Databases are replicated across 3 zones (regions) for redundancy. One (1) on the east coast of the USA, One (1) in Frankfurt, and One (1) in Singapore. Depending on the demand, this would grow to more regions.


      Databases will also be backed up daily and retained for 7 days.




      Procon Layer will be $2 USD per month.


      Each layer will only allow one (1) game server connection. The reason behind this is for performance.


      Each layer will also come with all available plugins installed by default. This is to help facilitate faster deployments and get you up and running quickly.


      Each layer will automatically restart if Procon crashes. 


      Each layer will also automatically restart daily at midnight to make sure it stays in tip-top shape.


      Custom plugins can be installed by submitting a support ticket.




      Battlefield Admin Control Panel (BFACP) will be $5 USD per month


      As I am still working on building version 3 of the software, I will be installing the last version I did. Once I complete version 3 it will automatically be upgraded for you.





      All these services will be managed by me so you don't have to worry about the technical side of things to get up and going.

      If you would like to see how much it would cost for the services, I made a calculator that you can use. It can be found here https://ezrcon.com/calculator.html

       
      • 10 replies
    • I have pushed out a new minor release which updates the geodata pull (flags in the playerlisting). This should be way more accurate now. As always, please let me know if any problems show up.

       
      • 9 replies
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.