1 reply to this topic

Prophet731

Prophet731

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 208 posts
  • Discord Username:Prophet#7405

Donator

Hey everyone. I just wanted to inform you that I've enabled Google ads on the forums as a way to try help keep cash flow for keeping the server online. Right now it's only enabled for non-registered users and members with less than 5 posts.

As far as donations go, if you would like to help keep the forums up feel free to donate any amount. I won't hound anyone or limit the site if you don't donate. This is just here for those that would like to help out.

All funds that get generated, either by donations or Google ads, go straight to the server bill.

Anyone who has already donated as of this post date, I thank you.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

The developer of the Battlefield Admin Control Panel (BFACP)

Do not contact me via PM on the forums for help with procon. Please make a topic for it. Only PM's I will accept will revolve around any website issues. 

For BFACP support please post in the BFACP topic linked above.

Prophet731

Prophet731

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 208 posts
  • Discord Username:Prophet#7405

Donator

So change to the advertisement viewing. I've decided to just hide it for those that donate.Those that donate will have no ads for the duration of the Donator group being applied to your account. If you would like to support the forums please whitelist the domain from your adblocker. Ads are not intrusive, however, if an ad more than it should please email [email protected] or send me a PM on the forum letting me know and I will look into it.

The developer of the Battlefield Admin Control Panel (BFACP)

Do not contact me via PM on the forums for help with procon. Please make a topic for it. Only PM's I will accept will revolve around any website issues. 

For BFACP support please post in the BFACP topic linked above.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users