_TheNub_

Netframework error

Question

Hello there myrcon

First of all, thank you for keep running Procon. We are quite alot of admins that appreciate your work and you have continued Procon in general. 
When that is said I could use some guideness.

One of our admins on the server I'm head-admin of is having quite some issues when it comes to Procon. 
The admin have "installed" Procon as shown under the link for downloading Procon and we have been using Procon for 5 years now. 
The problem appears randomly, she gets a crash and this is what she gets as msg Microsoft .NET (Framework does not respond), she has updated Netframework to the latest version and also revert to the version that is required to use Procon. She is running with windows 10
She did "reinstall" Procon in order to see if it helps, but apparently it gives the same msg and crashes. 

The rest of us admins doesn't have any problems with Procon. 

Is there any other solution that you guys might have in mind for what can be done? 

Best Regards

Edit: She tried to update Procon (not reinstall) also she says she doesn't have this issue on her laptop which also is Win 10. It's only the desktop pc she uses that gives out that error.

Edited by _TheNub_

17 answers to this question

I think it's safe to say that the Procon version works :)

thank you so much for ur help

No problem. I'll mark this as solved then.

The developer of the Battlefield Admin Control Panel (BFACP)

For BFACP support please post in the BFACP topic linked above.

Do not contact me via PM on the forums for help with procon. Please make a topic for it. Only PM's I will accept will revolve around any website issues.

Sorry for the very late reply. I assume that as well. 

But apparently she thinks it can be the harddrive that has some issues. Well she hasn't had alot of errors lately, so I'm not sure if she has done something to prevent it from crashing. 

She asked me the other day if it's posible to install NetFramework to another location than local C: drive as it does that automaticly? I can't seem to find any proper threads about it though, only one that dates way back to windows xp xD

I'm also just now seeing this. Have they tried uninstalling all .NET frameworks and then reinstalling them?. You are able to install .NET 3.5 and the latest version of .NET at the same time. Also can we get the error log that procon writes too. Maybe something in there will give us a clue.

Do not contact me via PM on the forums for help with procon. Please make a topic for it. Only PM's I will accept will revolve around any website issues.

She did try reinstalling Netframework to 3.5. 

I can try ask her to remove the Netframework and try reinstall it again. 

She mentioned about having 2 different Netframework, 3.5 and the latest 4.5 but as I'm aware of it shouldn't cause any problems. 

I will try ask about the error log on her Procon and send it to me then I can then upload it here

She did try reinstalling Netframework to 3.5.

I can try ask her to remove the Netframework and try reinstall it again.

She mentioned about having 2 different Netframework, 3.5 and the latest 4.5 but as I'm aware of it shouldn't cause any problems.

I will try ask about the error log on her Procon and send it to me then I can then upload it here

Ok sounds good. I'm sure the procon log will help determine what's wrong. If it logs to it that is.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Hello,
I'm the person who has these issues :)
So the thing is I tried lot's of things and didn't work. I recently reinstalled windows which requiers to download the neccesary .net framework in order to open Procon so it did the installation. It went great for a couple hours than i got the errors again. yesterday I noticed there is a DEBUG file in my Procon map.

annyways here i go:

=======================================

Exception caught at:
D:\_Phil_\privat\_Gameserver_com_\_SRC_\_GitHub_\Procon-1\src\PRoCon.Core\Logging\Loggable.cs
Line 105
Method WriteLogLine
DateTime: woensdag 13 november 2019 19:57:06
Version: 1.5.1.1
Packet:
WriteLogLine error
Additional:
Playerlist    11-13-2019 19:57:06        PlayerKilled    TheBrainGold killed osoka35 [M16A4 Assault Rifle]

Geen toegang tot een gesloten bestand.

bij System.IO.FileStream.Write(Byte[] array, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
   bij System.IO.StreamWriter.Flush(Boolean flushStream, Boolean flushEncoder)
   bij PRoCon.Core.Logging.Loggable.WriteLogLine(String strFormat, Object[] a_objArguments) in D:\_Phil_\privat\_Gameserver_com_\_SRC_\_GitHub_\Procon-1\src\PRoCon.Core\Logging\Loggable.cs:regel 105

Hello,

I'm the person who has these issues :)

So the thing is I tried lot's of things and didn't work. I recently reinstalled windows which requiers to download the neccesary .net framework in order to open Procon so it did the installation. It went great for a couple hours than i got the errors again. yesterday I noticed there is a DEBUG file in my Procon map.

annyways here i go:

=======================================

Exception caught at:

D:\_Phil_\privat\_Gameserver_com_\_SRC_\_GitHub_\Procon-1\src\PRoCon.Core\Logging\Loggable.cs

Line 105

Method WriteLogLine

DateTime: woensdag 13 november 2019 19:57:06

Version: 1.5.1.1

Packet:

WriteLogLine error

Additional:

Playerlist    11-13-2019 19:57:06        PlayerKilled    TheBrainGold killed osoka35 [M16A4 Assault Rifle]

Geen toegang tot een gesloten bestand.

bij System.IO.FileStream.Write(Byte[] array, Int32 offset, Int32 count)

bij System.IO.StreamWriter.Flush(Boolean flushStream, Boolean flushEncoder)

bij PRoCon.Core.Logging.Loggable.WriteLogLine(String strFormat, Object[] a_objArguments) in D:\_Phil_\privat\_Gameserver_com_\_SRC_\_GitHub_\Procon-1\src\PRoCon.Core\Logging\Loggable.cs:regel 105

1) What plugins are you running? If any? Unless this is a layer connection.

2) Is any antivirus/malware protection blocking procon?

3) That log error message just says it failed to write to a log file. Try running a new install of procon (new folder) and input the connection information again. Don't copy the one you have now as that won't solve anything.

hello and thank you for ur response.

1) I do not know how to check upon that. I'm a bit new to the use of Procon.
2) I run on win 10 and checked how it is set on windows defender Procon is not listed there. I might need to add in there but don't know which squares to click private or public.

3) I did re-download procon but it's not like there is a newer version. When I started using Procon it was already the newest. maybe I should download an older version?

These are my answers to ur questions. I hope we can solve it if you can guide me through it :)

hello and thank you for ur response.

1) I do not know how to check upon that. I'm a bit new to the use of Procon.

2) I run on win 10 and checked how it is set on windows defender Procon is not listed there. I might need to add in there but don't know which squares to click private or public.

3) I did re-download procon but it's not like there is a newer version. When I started using Procon it was already the newest. maybe I should download an older version?

These are my answers to ur questions. I hope we can solve it if you can guide me through it :)

Try running this. https://myrcon.net/topic/415-new-procon-version-1521/

See if that changes anything.

please don't mark it as solved. cuz I just had it again. and there is no DEBUG file yet.
unknown.png

Edited by Skerpiej

please don't mark it as solved. cuz I just had it again. and there is no DEBUG file yet.

unknown.png

Well that image doesn't exactly help because it's whited out. I see an error on the console.

yeah well most times when it appear like this and I click it than i get an error saying not responding. and some times there is an error listed. I can try and search for a picture of that

I have a question. can we sort of try and solve this through Discord pm? I sort of want to share stuff in private cuz I don't know if it's good to share it so everyone can see

I have a question. can we sort of try and solve this through Discord pm? I sort of want to share stuff in private cuz I don't know if it's good to share it so everyone can see

PM me on here. Don't have time to debug over discord really.