CheatDetector 0.5.2.1

ImportBot

Originally Posted by Slayer*:

Mine works fine make sure you are running version 0.5.2.1, have a look at your settings, I did a screen shot of mine as a guide so you can see what's different with yours that's not allowing it to TBan/Ban, I only TBan as I like to look at each player.

Thanks, I have copied your settings, mine were almost the same. Will see how it goes.

Take note that I only TBan and only for 48 hours 2880 minutes (two days) it gives me time to look them up, yes might seem crazy but I like to look at why a player was banned.

So do your time and ban settings different if you want longer or Perm ban.

Also my file name path CDLogFile#30.txt is a custom name as well, I have each server logging it's own file saves, it's confusing when you have a lot of servers to be trying to look through one huge file.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
  • Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted by NomNom*:

Take note that I only TBan and only for 48 hours 2880 minutes (two days) it gives me time to look them up, yes might seem crazy but I like to look at why a player was banned.

So do your time and ban settings different if you want longer or Perm ban.

Also my file name path CDLogFile#30.txt is a custom name as well, I have each server logging it's own file saves, it's confusing when you have a lot of servers to be trying to look through one huge file.

Thanks for your help, but it still didn't tban people for some reason, I have since disabled the plugin and I am not using bf4db ban lists.

Thanks for your help, but it still didn't tban people for some reason, I have since disabled the plugin and I am not using bf4db ban lists.

That's strange, if you mimicked my settings and running plugin version 0.5.2.1 and it's still not banning I'm at a loss to think of a reason for it, your Procon is the latest version? 1.5.1.1.

You could try deleting the plugin from the layer and re adding it, if you run a parent layer then reboot the layer.

Is the plugin in the right folder for the game?

procon/Plugins/BF3

procon/Plugins/BF4

I'm not sure, someone more skilled in the art of Procon mastery might read this and help you out.

That's strange, if you mimicked my settings and running plugin version 0.5.2.1 and it's still not banning I'm at a loss to think of a reason for it, your Procon is the latest version? 1.5.1.1.

You could try deleting the plugin from the layer and re adding it, if you run a parent layer then reboot the layer.

Is the plugin in the right folder for the game?

procon/Plugins/BF3

procon/Plugins/BF4

I'm not sure, someone more skilled in the art of Procon mastery might read this and help you out.

Yes, I tried reinstalling and everything you asked, it would pickup a player that had impossible stats but it would not tban them, not sure why.

Yes, I tried reinstalling and everything you asked, it would pickup a player that had impossible stats but it would not tban them, not sure why.

What game are your server/s BF3 or BF4 if it's BF4 are the server in Ranked or Official?

Originally Posted by LCARSx64*:

BF4 ranked

I noticed that your xVoteMap plugin seems messed up in-game as well, I wonder if something is up with your Procon layer. Do any of the other plugins seem to be misbehaving? If so, maybe backup your plugins and settings and have the layer reinstalled?

Originally Posted by archangel*:

since i see this in the settings:

Stream to Master: Settings for streaming to my mysql server. (No)

does this mean i can create a DB and link it so that i can write a .php to extract the data and display recent cheaters that were caught on my site?

if so what is the table structure or does the plugin create it automatically? i created a DB and input the credentials however i am not getting any data sent to the DB.

edit i set the debug to 5 and got this for the mysql.. so i guess i need to create the tables ... but i need to know the structure.

bump?

I noticed that your xVoteMap plugin seems messed up in-game as well, I wonder if something is up with your Procon layer. Do any of the other plugins seem to be misbehaving? If so, maybe backup your plugins and settings and have the layer reinstalled?

I was trying to be smart, I've fixed it since thanks :smile:
  • 4 months later...

Originally Posted by BSCpol*:

Goes this plugin works with BF4 ?

I run procon as admin, but still get exceptions:

[17:41:58 63] [TB] ERROR checking for Update: System.Security.SecurityException: ??danie uprawnienia typu 'System.Net.WebPermission, System, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' nie powiod?o si?.

w System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request)

w System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(Uri address)

w PRoConEvents.TrueBalancer.UpdateCheck()

Nieudana akcja to:

Demand

Typ pierwszego niewystarczaj?cego uprawnienia to:

System.Net.WebPermission

Niew?a?ciwa strefa zestawu to:

MyComputer

Originally Posted by EBassie*:

Goes this plugin works with BF4 ?

Yes.

I run procon as admin, but still get exceptions:

[17:41:58 63]

PRoConEvents.TrueBalancer.UpdateCheck()

It's the TrueBalancer update check and not related to this plugin (CheatDetector).

Just disable the TrueBalancer update check in the plugin options.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Originally Posted by Steve83*:

Hello,

I get the following error message:

Code:

[01:53:44 98] CD - ERROR checking for Update: System.Net.WebException: The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.
   at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request)
   at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(Uri address)
   at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadString(String address)
   at PRoConEvents.CheatDetector.UpdateCheck()

Originally Posted by maxdralle*:

Hello EBassie,

The Plugin works but I get the following error message:

[11:02:45 01] CD - ERROR CD.SendNewPlayersToDBPublic(): System.NotSupportedException: WebClient unterstützt keine gleichzeitigen E/A-Vorgänge.

bei System.Net.WebClient.ClearWebClientState()

bei System.Net.WebClient.DownloadStringAsync(Uri address, Object userToken)

bei PRoConEvents.CheatDetector.SendNewPlayersToDBPubli c()

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Originally Posted by ROMULUS*:

Hi. I installed the plugin. The plugin works. When a new player comes to the server, the plugin checks it's stats. Was revealed that problem. When the server came cheater ( BF3) , the plugin checked it and wrote in chat - "MEHTOZABP - 0%". A cheater could easily play on the server. Here is a link to the player - https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/MEHTOZABP

Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner*:

Hi. I installed the plugin. The plugin works. When a new player comes to the server, the plugin checks it's stats. Was revealed that problem. When the server came cheater ( BF3) , the plugin checked it and wrote in chat - "MEHTOZABP - 0%". A cheater could easily play on the server. Here is a link to the player - https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/MEHTOZABP

What was the issue you were seeing? Not everyone can be caught by stat-based scripts.

Originally Posted by ROMULUS*:

What was the issue you were seeing? Not everyone can be caught by stat-based scripts.

I think SD will see a cheater, if he is on https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector. I thought that this website uses the plugin as a database. In my case, the cheater was not detected. This is a problem, I think. Maybe I was wrong? Live Check working fine.

Originally Posted by Chilace*:

I think SD will see a cheater, if he is on https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector. I thought that this website uses the plugin as a database. In my case, the cheater was not detected. This is a problem, I think. Maybe I was wrong? Live Check working fine.

Read the first post carefully:

CD - CheatDetector [bF3/BF4]

Stream players to 247FairPlay.com

http://www.247FairPlay.com is a website providing stats, forum and ban appeal for my server and my bans.

Since version 0.4 you can stream the players on your server to a database at 247FairPlay.com. This DB will be used to check the players in addition to the CheatDetector plugin on your server. The plugin will not be blocked by this and errors (for example: you cant reach 247fairplay.com) wont show up in the log. its "fire and forget".

You can see the requests on debug level >=3.

These checks include extended stats check, linked accounts, history check to name just a few (note that some of these features are still in development)

Detected cheater will be banned through the metabans.com account @CheatDetector (http://metabans.com/CheatDetector)

How do you make use of these checks? Simple: install metabans plugin and follow @CheatDetector to enforce the bans on the detected cheaters. Depending on the usage (and several more restrictions), it might take some time to get checks done.

You will find further information about the new CheatDetector features in the CheatDetector thread at Procon forums, at 247FairPlay.com forum or here as it develops :-)

Known Issues

Cheat Detection

Since this plugin tries to detect cheaters using their BF3 Battlelog stats, it is limited to that data. If a cheater got his stats reset, there is no way for this plugin (as of now version 0.1.2) to detect the cheater.

On the other hand, this plugin might detect someone as a cheater who is not cheating.

Workaround (cheater not detected): None. Inform me about this issue. Maybe i will add other data sources for cheat detection in the future.

Workaround (normal player detected as cheater): Add this player to your whitelist and inform me about this false positive.

Since Battlelog shows "The Game Statistics Engine is currently down." at the moment (bf3 section) the CD shows "MEHTOZABP - 0%".

To avoid such cases install metabans plugin and follow @CheatDetector to enforce the bans on the detected cheaters.

showthread....-0-18-MAR-2015*

http://metabans.com/CheatDetector

• 1 month later...

Originally Posted by DarkZerO_AT*:

I just tried something and changed the URL for stats checking from BF4 to BFH and trying it out on our server now!

if the grizzlybeer gives me the permission to upload and share the edited plugin i will do that (if it works now that is)

Originally Posted by EBassie*:

Doesn't this plugin only have weapon information (averages) for BF3 & BF4?

Be careful using it with just an edited BFH Battlelog link.

It will not work properly without this information in the plugin.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Originally Posted by DarkZerO_AT*:

Doesn't this plugin only have weapon information (averages) for BF3 & BF4?

Be careful using it with just an edited BFH Battlelog link.

It will not work properly without this information in the plugin.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

it doesnt work anyways

just had 2 cheaters and it did nothing

so maybe some more work to do or just leave it

not worth it anymore anyways

• 7 months later...