[BF4] Stats webpage for XpKiller's Stats Logger Plugin

tyger07

Originally Posted by ty_ger07*:

Error 111 means that the connection was refused. I assume that since the connection is being allowed sometimes and refused other times, that the server is set up to refuse connections if a certain small number of connection attempts occur within a period of time.

Ask your database host if they can raise the number of allowed external connections within a period of time. They probably call it flood protection against DDoS attacks and it is probably a setting in their firewall service.

Since my stats page uses asynchronous page loading to load smaller sections more quickly, each loaded page may use 2 to 4 mysql connections. If you view multiple pages in a short period of time, that may quickly add up to 10 or 20 connections in a short period of time and trigger the database server's apparently very aggressive flood protection limit.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have problem..

Error: Can't connect to MySQL server on 'ms492.nitrado.net' (110)

http://googlareto.eu/test32/index.php

how to fix it?

The connection was refused. Error 110 means that the port is not open. Make sure that you are trying to connect to the correct address. If you are sure that the address is correct, it means that nitrado's server is denying your connection through their firewall and/or that the database is not configured to allow external connections.

Ask nitrado.net.

Originally Posted by staazvaind*:

hi.

can you give me some advise how to add a page that shows the top 50 weapons being used overall and for each map ?

thx

edit:

like this part just as not for player but overall:

$Weapon_q = @mysqli_query($BF4stats,"

SELECT tws.`Damagetype`, SUM(wa.`Kills`) AS Kills, SUM(wa.`Deaths`) AS Deaths, SUM(wa.`Headshots`) AS Headshots, (SUM(wa.`Headshots`)/SUM(wa.`Kills`)) AS HSR

FROM `tbl_weapons_stats` wa

INNER JOIN `tbl_server_player` tsp ON tsp.`StatsID` = wa.`StatsID`

INNER JOIN `tbl_playerdata` tpd ON tsp.`PlayerID` = tpd.`PlayerID`

INNER JOIN `tbl_weapons` tws ON tws.`WeaponID` = wa.`WeaponID`

WHERE tsp.`ServerID` = {$ServerID}

AND tpd.`PlayerID` = {$PlayerID}

AND tpd.`GameID` = {$GameID}

AND (wa.`Kills` > 0 OR wa.`Deaths` > 0)

AND (tws.`Damagetype` = 'assaultrifle' OR tws.`Damagetype` = 'lmg' OR tws.`Damagetype` = 'shotgun' OR tws.`Damagetype` = 'smg' OR tws.`Damagetype` = 'sniperrifle' OR tws.`Damagetype` = 'handgun' OR tws.`Damagetype` = 'projectileexplosive' OR tws.`Damagetype` = 'explosive' OR tws.`Damagetype` = 'melee' OR tws.`Damagetype` = 'carbine' OR tws.`Damagetype` = 'dmr' OR tws.`Damagetype` = 'impact')

GROUP BY tws.`Damagetype`

ORDER BY Kills DESC

maybe added to the serverpage instead as a new page - might save some work.

edit2:

oooooor: add the weapon tab to the server-page and have this one filled with overall data instead of playerbased ?

would that be the easiest approach ?

Originally Posted by Sgt_Gwaed*:

The connection was refused. Error 110 means that the port is not open. Make sure that you are trying to connect to the correct address. If you are sure that the address is correct, it means that nitrado's server is denying your connection through their firewall and/or that the database is not configured to allow external connections.

Ask nitrado.net.

I am having the same issue. I have just set up the Plugin to log to the same database server on the same port so I know it is open. I can't see why I would be getting a 110 error.

I am having the same issue. I have just set up the Plugin to log to the same database server on the same port so I know it is open. I can't see why I would be getting a 110 error.

Who hosts your game server? Who hosts your procon layer? Who hosts your database? Who hosts your website? It is impossible for me to figure out what are internal connections versus external connections based on the information provided.

All I can say is that you are either providing the wrong database address (just plain wrong, or specifying external address instead of internal address, or specifying internal address instead of external address), or the connection is blocked to the website because it is external and not set up as trusted but is not blocked by the other service because it is internal to that service and therefore trusted or is external but already set up to be trusted. Have either one of you asked your database host why the connection is being blocked?

If the website is provided by the same provider as the database, you may need to use localhost as the address instead of the database URL. Or, instead of localhost, they may provide you with some other internal IP address to use. Otherwise, if the database is hosted by your game server provider, procon layer server provider, or some other provider, you have to make sure that the database is configured to allow external comnections and you have to make sure that the database provider does not have a firewall blocking your connection to it. For either of those issues, ask your database provider.

Your procon layer may be having no issue connecting to the database because the database is either on the same computer as the layer server or is at the same provider as the game server. In either of those cases, the connection would naturally already he allowed since the two services are already associated.

hum ok.

is there any chance for me to add it in the serverstats query of the logger plugin instead of getting you in trouble with the webcode ?

something like

Weaponstats:

Sniperrifles: %sumKillsSniperrifles% | Shotguns: %sumKillsShotgun% etc.pp.

?

cheers m8

edit:

background why i ask:

we have been for many years a no sniper server and sometimes a sniperlimited server.

but forbidding weapons some sort of feels wrong.

since we are back to bf4 again we dont disallow any weapon but people tend to

cry alot about snipers (its hardcore tho) and sometimes it FEELS like there are really

only snipers.

to have some real statistics about weapon usage we need something less emotional. what could be better than plain numbers ? :ohmy:

in my personal point of view autosniper and bolt action should be recon only and each squad should consist of 8 players with ONE sniper with a minimum 14x scope and a pdw for short range (instead of the pistol slot). but thats just not the bf4 reality... :biggrin:

You could just execute a query in phpmyadmin and therefore not need to modify the stats page. Execute a query, screenshot it or copy and paste the data, and publish the results for your clan. Your clan doesn't necessarily need to know live/updated information. Such huge numbers won't change by much very quickly anyway.

Here is a query which will give you some data. It includes all weapon data for all players from all your servers of a specific game ID (GameID = 1 in this example).

Code:

SELECT tws.`Damagetype`, SUM(wa.`Kills`) AS Kills, SUM(wa.`Deaths`) AS Deaths, SUM(wa.`Headshots`) AS Headshots, (SUM(wa.`Headshots`)/SUM(wa.`Kills`)) AS HSR
FROM `tbl_weapons_stats` wa
INNER JOIN `tbl_weapons` tws ON tws.`WeaponID` = wa.`WeaponID`
WHERE tws.`GameID` = 1
AND (wa.`Kills` > 0 OR wa.`Deaths` > 0)
GROUP BY tws.`Damagetype`
ORDER BY Kills DESC
The result in my example:

Capture.PNG

I guess that the weapon stats could be compiled into a separate server-wide page which looks identical to the existing weapon stats page except for not being filtered down to a per-player basis.

Capture2.PNG

Would it be highly desireable though? I don't know. It doesn't seem like too many people would care. It seems like the request to have a top player per weapon page is more commonly brought up.

I have grown tired of it all...

first of all: thank you for your effort !

i know that getting tired feeling tho for this case i hope a special THANK YOU (!!!) doesnt hurt :smile:

that is a very neat query, indeed.

i will take it and take a look how i can make a small php outputing the results on my own.

(i guess learning a bit of php never hurts)

again: thank you !

as for the use of it, sometimes its not about how many people ask the same thing but

how many people thought about learning the roots of some problems.

if you read the official forums or play on different servers it always comes down to two

factions:

1) wuah ! too many snipers ! and

2) sniperlimit sucks, the game is meant to be played without limits.

though some numbers highlighting the actual use of weapons may help

coming to conclusions.

cheers m8 !

Hello,

First of all, thank you for everything.

Secondly, is there a way to merge data from server id=2 to server id=3 ?

Thank you

Best regards

UKF

No, you cannot merge the data from server id 2 into server id 3 or vice-versa in the database.

If server 2 is dead, you can make server 3 start saving data into server 2. Conversely, if server 3 is dead, you can make server 2 start saving data into server 3. But, you cannot merge the data together in the database.

Did I confuse you? What I mean is: let's pretend that server 2 no longer exists but has a ton of data we want to build off of. We can make server 3 start saving data to server 2. If we do that, server 3 data will become dead and you will want to delete server 3. Basically, you can make a new server start building onto data from an old server, but you cannot merge their data together. One server will be dead either way. You just choose which server's data is more important to you.

myrcon.net/...chat-guid-stats-and-mapstats-logger#entry45736

In the stats page, yes you could cheat a bit and do combined stats from server ID 2 and server ID 3, but that wouldn't actually combine the two servers and the servers would still stay separate in the game and in the database. I mean like this: http://www.team-hha.com/stats/index.php_p=home&sid=null except only with server ID 2 and server ID 3. It is a hack you would have to do yourself since it isn't something I would want to have to support in the stats code for a single person.

Originally Posted by UKF_HHA*:

No, you cannot merge the data from server id 2 into server id 3 or vice-versa in the database.

If server 2 is dead, you can make server 3 start saving data into server 2. Conversely, if server 3 is dead, you can make server 2 start saving data into server 3. But, you cannot merge the data together in the database.

Did I confuse you? What I mean is: let's pretend that server 2 no longer exists but has a ton of data we want to build off of. We can make server 3 start saving data to server 2. If we do that, server 3 data will become dead and you will want to delete server 3. Basically, you can make a new server start building onto data from an old server, but you cannot merge their data together. One server will be dead either way. You just choose which server's data is more important to you.

myrcon.net/...chat-guid-stats-and-mapstats-logger#entry45736

In the stats page, yes you could cheat a bit and do combined stats from server ID 2 and server ID 3, but that wouldn't actually combine the two servers and the servers would still stay separate in the game and in the database. I mean like this: http://www.team-hha.com/stats/index.php_p=home&sid=null except only with server ID 2 and server ID 3. It is a hack you would have to do yourself since it isn't something I would want to have to support in the stats code for a single person.

I know the feeling of coding database, I even merged my own forums from phpBB -> IPS 4.0.x

But my question is, people's database are saved as names or guids or what?

In another meaning if user with the name X has a GUID of 12345, has 10,000 kills on server id = 1.

I want to move him to server id = 2, I would need to export all data regarding his id & info, but is there a possibility or did the xpkiller stats save the data as GUID or in another type of database structure?

Best regards

UKF

I know the feeling of coding database, I even merged my own forums from phpBB -> IPS 4.0.x

But my question is, people's database are saved as names or guids or what?

In another meaning if user with the name X has a GUID of 12345, has 10,000 kills on server id = 1.

I want to move him to server id = 2, I would need to export all data regarding his id & info, but is there a possibility or did the xpkiller stats save the data as GUID or in another type of database structure?

Best regards

UKF

I don't think it is something you want to try. It is a huge task to attempt. Definitely back up the database first and definitely make sure XpKiller's plugin is not running while attempting to do it.

Let's say you are player ID #22. In server ID #2, your Stats ID might be #49. In server ID #3, your stats ID might be #47. You are still player ID #22, but you have two different stats IDs. In this example, the only way to do it is to take all the stats from every individual column in every table from stats ID #49 and add them to every individual column in every table for stats ID #47. You then do that for every player in the server. Then delete all the old stats IDs which have already been added to the new stats IDs. Then check to see if there are players who only have stats IDs in server 2; if so, create a new stats id for them in server 3 making sure that their new stats id isn't the same as some other already existing stats id in server 3, and then delete their old stats id from server #2.

This is how it works:

* Looking in my database, let's say I want to know all the basic player stats for player 'ProHawke' in `ServerID` 2.

* I search the `tbl_player` table for 'ProHawke'. I see that his `PlayerID` is 3.

* Then, I search the `tbl_server_player` table for `PlayerID` 3 in order to find out what their `StatsID` is in `ServerID` 2. `PlayerID` 3 has a `StatsID` of 13453 in `ServerID` 2.

* Now, I gather all of the stats for `StatsID` 13453 from the `tbl_playerstats` table.

Here is an example of trying to move just one player from ServerID 2 to ServerID 3.

*Check tbl_playerdata table: Player flippedout PlayerID is 1.

*Check tbl_server_player table: PlayerID 1 has a StatsID of 4046 in ServerID 2.

*Check tbl_server_player table: PlayerID 1 has NO StatsID in ServerID 3.

*Create new non-duplicate StatsID for ServerID 3 in tbl_server_player table for PlayerID 1.

*Check tbl_playerstats table: StatsID 4046 has Score 326768, Kills 662, Deaths 65, etc..

*Modify tbl_playerstats table: Add (addition) Score, Kills, Deaths, Suicides, etc. to new StatsID created above for ServerID 3.

*Check tbl_weaponstats table: StatsID 4046 has ....

*Modify tbl_weaponstats table: Add (addition) ... to new StatsID created above.

*Check tbl_sessions table: StatsID 4046 has ...

*Modify tbl_sessions table: Add (addition) ... to new StatsID created above.

*Check tbl_dogtags: StatsID 4046 has ...

*Modify tbl_dogtags: Add (addition) ... to new StatsID created above.

Repeat above for every player in ServerID 2. Except, if they already have a StatsID for ServerID 3, add server 2 stats onto their already existing server 3 StatsID instead of creating a new StatsID.

*Check tbl_server_stats: ServerID 2 has stats: ...

*Modify tbl_server_stats: Add (addition) server stats from ServerID 2 to ServerID 3.

*Modify tbl_mapstats: change every instance of ServerID 2 to ServerID 3. Except if both servers were running at the same time, decide which one you want to keep and delete data for the other server which was running at the same time.

*Modify tbl_chatlog: change ServerID 2 to ServerID 3.

*Delete ServerID 2 from tbl_server table. All stats and StatsID for ServerID 2 will be deleted automatically from all the other tables. (DO THIS LAST!)

• 2 weeks later...

Originally Posted by leandro-motta*:

@Balu00 ich habe den pfad richtig angepasst ^^

Holiday Patch fix ^^ With the Original Map Icon, and constants.php

Just Copy Past it into your right folder

http://www.file-upload.net/download-...Patch.rar.html

LG Lev@l

The image is as jpg or png for change will be blank .
  • 3 weeks later...

it is possible to read out the total ACCURACY?

No, it is not possible using the information available. The number of shots fired and number of bullets that hit are not provided to Procon over the rcon network. All procon knows is that Player A killed Player B with Weapon W.

Originally Posted by CEBEP78*:

Huh. Well, the way you suggest doesn't work on my linux hosted web server and the way I suggested is what works for me. But, if it is different for you, go ahead and change it as necessary.

If you bet on lo?alhost everything works correctly, but if a subdomain of the third level, two // get;-)

You can simply make a note to users

And all the great works;-). It remains only to connect to Rcon exercise, and you can administer server :-)

If you bet on lo?alhost everything works correctly, but if a subdomain of the third level, two // get;-)

You can simply make a note to users

And all the great works;-). It remains only to connect to Rcon exercise, and you can administer server :-)

I suppose that a simple php preg_replace could be used to detect // afterwards and replace it with /.

Originally Posted by Grovax*:

he dont show the new weapon picture (AN94, BallisticShield, Groza1, L86A1, SaddlegunSnp). i have create png file with friendlyname, but he show only missing.png

any chance to fix it?

Archived