[BF4] Stats webpage for XpKiller's Stats Logger Plugin

tyger07

Originally Posted by ty_ger07*:

I don't know either. I assume that it is something to do XpKiller's plugin not updating their playerrank properly anymore in the tbl_playerrank table. Maybe find their PlayerID in the tbl_playerrank table and delete any rows in that table with their PlayerID so that XpKiller's plugin re-computes it again? Maybe XpKiller's plugin accidentally created duplicates in his tbl_playerrank table and that caused it not to update one version of the duplicates properly any more? My stats page doesn't use, modify, or rely on the tbl_playerrank table; that is why I assume that the problem must be there (if my stats page is displaying properly but the in-game stats is not).

As far as I know, the tbl_playerrank table is a cached copy of player's ranks to speed up his queries. I never really trusted it for one reason or another, I guess.

Otherwise, you could try optimizing all tables. Maybe their is a fragmented table issue causing that player's data to be duplicated or otherwise not read correctly.

Or, maybe there is some error with duplicated player information or duplicated statsID and my stats page somehow happens to pick the more current duplicate and his stats in-game happens to tend to pick the older duplicated data. Who knows for sure....

If you knew which playerID has the issue, you could look through the tables for duplicates or otherwise weird looking stuff.

I would think that if there is duplicated data for some players, ou should be seeing quite a few error messages spit out by the stats logger plugin randomly. Are there error messages? Otherwise, I guess I have to fall back on the recommendation to optimize the tables in the database.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Originally Posted by Gijzijtdood*:

I don't believe that I have any SLAM kills in my stats database. Therefore, I cannot test this query. I think it works though. For one player when PlayerID is known and only for SLAM:

Code:

SELECT tws.`Friendlyname`, wa.`Kills`, wa.`Deaths`, wa.`Headshots`, (wa.`Headshots`/wa.`Kills`) AS HSR
FROM `tbl_weapons_stats` wa
INNER JOIN `tbl_server_player` tsp ON tsp.`StatsID` = wa.`StatsID`
INNER JOIN `tbl_playerdata` tpd ON tsp.`PlayerID` = tpd.`PlayerID`
INNER JOIN `tbl_weapons` tws ON tws.`WeaponID` = wa.`WeaponID`
WHERE tsp.`ServerID` = {$ServerID}
AND tpd.`PlayerID` = {$PlayerID}
AND tpd.`GameID` = {$GameID}
AND tws.`Friendlyname` = 'SLAM'
AND (wa.`Kills` > 0 OR wa.`Deaths` > 0)
ORDER BY Kills DESC, Deaths DESC
Thx tyger,

My bad. Was guerying in two different db's :tongue:

Regards

• 4 weeks later...

Originally Posted by doubter13*:

i think i posted in an old thread, so i repost it here...

Hi guys...

maybe this is simple, but i could not find it with a search..

i have 2 BF4 server, with 2 Procons and 2 DBs i am running the plugin and it works fine witih two websites, but i woul love to have the dropdown like in the demo webpage, to choose between the servers, instead of going to another website..

what files do i have to modify how, to get this done?

i think i posted in an old thread, so i repost it here...

Hi guys...

maybe this is simple, but i could not find it with a search..

i have 2 BF4 server, with 2 Procons and 2 DBs i am running the plugin and it works fine witih two websites, but i woul love to have the dropdown like in the demo webpage, to choose between the servers, instead of going to another website..

what files do i have to modify how, to get this done?

Duplicate here:

myrcon.net/...chat-guid-stats-and-mapstats-logger#entry46348

Originally Posted by BuRockK*:

Hey ty_ger07, is it possible to hide "Chats" tab in statistics page to only admins who are in game server at the moment? Like some kindda IP system that will recognize if that IP of the person on the webpage is in also in gameserver and has admin flags or something? I want to use chat logging only for admin purposes

Originally Posted by SmackDaddy*:

Hey ty_ger07, is it possible to hide "Chats" tab in statistics page to only admins who are in game server at the moment? Like some kindda IP system that will recognize if that IP of the person on the webpage is in also in gameserver and has admin flags or something? I want to use chat logging only for admin purposes

^^^ Definitely this! :smile:

Out of curiosity, why do you not want chat to be public?

As far as I know, there is no way to know if a player is an admin using the information in the database and XpKiller's plugin. The only hope you would have is if you use AdKats and you are able to determine who is an admin based on information it adds into the database. Since I have never used AdKats and don't know what a database using AdKats looks like, it is hard for me to answer this question.

Assuming that the necessary information is available, sure it would be possible if someone uses AdKats and wants that functionality.

Out of curiosity, why do you not want chat to be public?

As far as I know, there is no way to know if a player is an admin using the information in the database and XpKiller's plugin. The only hope you would have is if you use AdKats and you are able to determine who is an admin based on information it adds into the database. Since I have never used AdKats and don't know what a database using AdKats looks like, it is hard for me to answer this question.

Assuming that the necessary information is available, sure it would be possible if someone uses AdKats and wants that functionality.

I plan on using chat loggin for observing player and admins behaviour in server with Server msgs and ingame commands also being logged. I think it would be an easier way for admins to check chat logs on that page than me(only me has access to procon ftp) checking log files in ftp folder.

I dont know how AdKats works either, i wouldnt know if AdKats can seperately log something(chats) on request to a database.

if it is possible, i probably have to make another login profile in the same database provider cpanel correct?

My stats page has chat log search and display built in. The question I have is why people want to keep the chat log private. I don't understand why. All the chat is public in the server to its player audience. You can configure XpKiller's plugin to not save chat information into the database until the end of the round (if you are concerned about people spying on the other team's chat). I don't understand why it needs to be private.

Like I said, it is theoretically possible to make the chat log in my stats page only available to admins, but I don't know why and don't know exactly how yet.

Im not sure about other people, reasons may vary i suppose. But i only wanted chat log to be private because players (or anyone who visits the website) dont need to know what has been said or who killed who 5 or 6 days ago. Like i said i only wanna use it for admin purposes.

Since it doesnt seem possible to have the website get info on player flags (admin status) i dont think itll work the way i need. Perhaps a little admin login link on the main page would be okay which will show the chat logs tab upon login.

Originally Posted by SmackDaddy*:

Or you could edit the web page files to remove references to the chat logs and only give the chat log links to your admins to access....(modify the name or use web page based security to access).....just a though BuRockK as that is what I may be doing....

Or you could edit the web page files to remove references to the chat logs and only give the chat log links to your admins to access....(modify the name or use web page based security to access).....just a though BuRockK as that is what I may be doing....

That would be re-creating the php built from scratch, but only making the section visible(added)/non-visible(removed) (and im assuming the tabs are basicly treated as tables) depending on the visitor status in webpage would be easier in my opinion. But i dont know, im no expert so i cant tell how much code work there would be.

That would be re-creating the php built from scratch, but only making the section visible(added)/non-visible(removed) (and im assuming the tabs are basicly treated as tables) depending on the visitor status in webpage would be easier in my opinion. But i dont know, im no expert so i cant tell how much code work there would be.

Removing the link to the chat log in the menu would be a very minimal amount of work. Maybe a minute of work editing, saving, and uploading the edited file in /common/menu/navigation-menu.php . What he is saying is that you don't need to get rid of the chat log section, just get rid of the link. That way, random visitors who don't know that adding "_p=chat" to the URL will bring them to the chat log, won't have any way to view the chat log and will assume that there is no chat log.

A very easy method indeed.

I have made admin pages in the past. I even had a web-based banlist viewer and manual ban system built into one old version of a BF3 stats page I made. But, I have abandoned it because it isn't really what this is all about. There are better options out there already. The only way I would consider adding this functionality is if someone can show me that AdKats provides a way to easily tell who is an admin by information in the database alone. I do not want to create an admin login page or make some code to keep track of a list of admins or any of that because it causes me to head down that path again where I really don't belong. There needs to be an easy way to automatically know who is an admin ahead of time based on information available in the database, or else I won't consider it. Anyone want to tell me what a database looks like once AdKats is installed?

Removing the link to the chat log in the menu would be a very minimal amount of work. Maybe a minute of work editing, saving, and uploading the edited file in /common/menu/navigation-menu.php . What he is saying is that you don't need to get rid of the chat log section, just get rid of the link. That way, random visitors who don't know that adding "_p=chat" to the URL will bring them to the chat log, won't have any way to view the chat log and will assume that there is no chat log.

A very easy method indeed.

I have made admin pages in the past. I even had a web-based banlist viewer and manual ban system built into one old version of a BF3 stats page I made. But, I have abandoned it because it isn't really what this is all about. There are better options out there already. The only way I would consider adding this functionality is if someone can show me that AdKats provides a way to easily tell who is an admin by information in the database alone. I do not want to create an admin login page or make some code to keep track of a list of admins or any of that because it causes me to head down that path again where I really don't belong. There needs to be an easy way to automatically know who is an admin ahead of time based on information available in the database, or else I won't consider it. Anyone want to tell me what a database looks like once AdKats is installed?

Well, maybe ill just leave it like this than. It does seem very tiring work from here anyway.

I dont know anything about AdKats

Hey sorry for asking this stupid question but i couldnt find a players EUID or PBID on the page. Is it not available in the webpage? if not how can we implement this to players stat pages?

I noticed some players come and boost themselves when server is empty (i see that in procon chat) and i wanna be able to manually ban those players with their EUID

Hey sorry for asking this stupid question but i couldnt find a players EUID or PBID on the page. Is it not available in the webpage? if not how can we implement this to players stat pages?

I noticed some players come and boost themselves when server is empty (i see that in procon chat) and i wanna be able to manually ban those players with their EUID

It is available in the database. It is not available in the stats page because some people believe fhat PBGUID and EAGUID is private information and is personally identifiable. Just like IP address isn't available in the stats page but is available in the database.

Yea just as i thought. Could you help me put those infos to player stat pages? I wanna make the whole site private. Players can get their stats with in-game commands anyway.

In /common/player/player.php (click link to see line numbers referenced below), edit the following:

Change Line 92 to:

Code:

SELECT tpd.`CountryCode`, tpd.`PlayerID`, tpd.`GlobalRank`, tps.`Suicide`, tps.`Score`, tps.`Kills`, tps.`Deaths`, (tps.`Kills`/tps.`Deaths`) AS KDR, (tps.`Headshots`/tps.`Kills`) AS HSR, tps.`TKs`, tps.`Headshots`, tps.`Rounds`, tps.`Killstreak`, tps.`Deathstreak`, tps.`Wins`, tps.`Losses`, (tps.`Wins`/tps.`Losses`) AS WLR, tps.`HighScore`, tps.`FirstSeenOnServer`, tps.`LastSeenOnServer`, tpd.`PBGUID`, tpd.`EAGUID`, tpd.`IP_Address`
Change Line 105 to:

Code:

SELECT tpd.`CountryCode`, tpd.`PlayerID`, tpd.`GlobalRank`, SUM(tps.`Suicide`) AS Suicide, SUM(tps.`Score`) AS Score, SUM(tps.`Kills`) AS Kills, SUM(tps.`Deaths`) AS Deaths, (SUM(tps.`Kills`)/SUM(tps.`Deaths`)) AS KDR, (SUM(tps.`Headshots`)/SUM(tps.`Kills`)) AS HSR, SUM(tps.`TKs`) AS TKs, SUM(tps.`Headshots`) AS Headshots, SUM(tps.`Rounds`) AS Rounds, MAX(tps.`Killstreak`) AS Killstreak, MAX(tps.`Deathstreak`) AS Deathstreak, SUM(tps.`Wins`) AS Wins, SUM(tps.`Losses`) AS Losses, (SUM(tps.`Wins`)/SUM(tps.`Losses`)) AS WLR, MAX(tps.`HighScore`) AS HighScore, MIN(tps.`FirstSeenOnServer`) AS FirstSeenOnServer, MAX(tps.`LastSeenOnServer`) AS LastSeenOnServer, tpd.`PBGUID`, tpd.`EAGUID`, tpd.`IP_Address`
After Line 367, add:

Code:

$PBGUID = $PlayerData_r['PBGUID'];
$EAGUID = $PlayerData_r['EAGUID'];
$IPAddress = $PlayerData_r['IP_Address'];
After Line 432, add:

Code:

<tr>
<th width="15%" style="padding-left: 10px;">PB GUID</th>
<td width="18%" class="tablecontents">' . $PBGUID . '</td>
<th width="15%" style="padding-left: 10px;">EA GUID</th>
<td width="18%" class="tablecontents">' . $EAGUID . '</td>
<th width="15%" style="padding-left: 10px;">IP Address</th>
<td width="18%" class="tablecontents">' . $IPAddress . '</td>
</tr>
I haven't tested, so I don't know if you need to shrink the text size to fit inside the table cell.

In line 105 there are "SUM()"s, disgart those?

Oh, right. Yes, keep it as it was. Just add the three new parameters to the end of 105.

I will edit above.

I dont think PBID and EUID fit in the table. Can we make the whole table expand as much as the longest words' length is?

It is simple HTML. Do whatever is necessary. It's hard for me to know since I haven't tested it and can't visualize it. Shrinking the text size is the easiest though.

For example:

Code:

<tr>
<th width="15%" style="padding-left: 10px;">PB GUID</th>
<td width="18%" class="tablecontents" style="font-size: 10px;">' . $PBGUID . '</td>
<th width="15%" style="padding-left: 10px;">EA GUID</th>
<td width="18%" class="tablecontents" style="font-size: 10px;">' . $EAGUID . '</td>
<th width="15%" style="padding-left: 10px;">IP Address</th>
<td width="18%" class="tablecontents">' . $IPAddress . '</td>
</tr>

Oh, right. Yes, keep it as it was. Just add the three new parameters to the end of 105.

I will edit above.

I didnt see this post earlier. So i did changed that line. Now i changed it to the new one you edited in your post before that.

So line 105 is currently:

Code:

SELECT tpd.`CountryCode`, tpd.`PlayerID`, tpd.`GlobalRank`, SUM(tps.`Suicide`) AS Suicide, SUM(tps.`Score`) AS Score, SUM(tps.`Kills`) AS Kills, SUM(tps.`Deaths`) AS Deaths, (SUM(tps.`Kills`)/SUM(tps.`Deaths`)) AS KDR, (SUM(tps.`Headshots`)/SUM(tps.`Kills`)) AS HSR, SUM(tps.`TKs`) AS TKs, SUM(tps.`Headshots`) AS Headshots, SUM(tps.`Rounds`) AS Rounds, MAX(tps.`Killstreak`) AS Killstreak, MAX(tps.`Deathstreak`) AS Deathstreak, SUM(tps.`Wins`) AS Wins, SUM(tps.`Losses`) AS Losses, (SUM(tps.`Wins`)/SUM(tps.`Losses`)) AS WLR, MAX(tps.`HighScore`) AS HighScore, MIN(tps.`FirstSeenOnServer`) AS FirstSeenOnServer, MAX(tps.`LastSeenOnServer`) AS LastSeenOnServer, tpd.`PBGUID`, tpd.`EAGUID`, tpd.`IP_Address`

Originally Posted by Prophet731*:

There needs to be an easy way to automatically know who is an admin ahead of time based on information available in the database, or else I won't consider it. Anyone want to tell me what a database looks like once AdKats is installed?

AdKats by itself doesn't have a page to view chat logs. That's where the bfacp comes in. It has its own user management and permission based system. So this solves the whole who is an admin thing.

Ok a quick question how do i stop this from logging server chat

Thanks in advance
My stats page doesn't log anything.  XpKiller's Procon plugin does the logging.

My stats page can't enable or disable chat logging.  As mentioned a few posts ago, you can remove the chat link in the top menu of the stats page by editing /common/menu/navigation-menu.php.

Remove:
Code:
// chat column
    echo '
    <div class="menuitems';
    if($page == 'chat')
    {
        echo 'elected';
    }
    echo '" style="width: 11%">
    <a class="fill-div" href="' . $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] . '_p=chat';
    if(!empty($ServerID))
    {
        echo '&sid=' . $ServerID;
    }
    echo '">Chat</a>
    </div>
    ';

AdKats by itself doesn't have a page to view chat logs. That's where the bfacp comes in. It has its own user management and permission based system. So this solves the whole who is an admin thing.

Since Procon knows who has an admin user account, and AdKats is an admin tool which connects to XpKiller's stats database, I was hoping that there was the possibility that AdKats saved information about admins into the database.

Oh well. As I said, your admin control panel webpage is very nice and there is no reason why I should try to compete and duplicate some of the same functionality into my stats page. It just wouldn't make sense.

All I needed was an easy way to reliably determine who is an admin using information saved in the stats database in order to enable an option to only show the chat content if the viewer is an admin (having an IP address which matches a known admin). I didn't want to be involved in building that information or creating login pages or admin rights management pages. So, I will simply not pursue it any further. It was a pipe dream to attempt to satisfy the request.

Archived