ProconRulz: ASDL - Advanced Sniper/DMR Rulz (yells, spawn info, different maps)

ImportBot

Originally Posted by Brodatv*:

ASDL

(Advanced Sniper/DMR Limit)

v 1.72

Should work with both BF4 and BF3

Different sniper/dmr limit for cartain maps is avaiable only for BF4

Are you using this on your server?

Send me PM or contact me using email (in .TXT file), I will add you server here!

You have quite a situation when your server is swarmed by huge amount of snipers? Are you running through the forest and air is full of snipers bullets? Are you running hardcore server and annoyed by campers? You can get rid of them using ADSL. This ProconRulz code will help you fight agaist roofcampers and DMR-spammers.

It's just more advanced sniperlimit limit, first time written by tarreltje here*.

Every map can have different sniper or dmr limit (or both!), full feature list below. Is it awesome? Yes, it is!

You can DOWNLOAD THIS CODE FROM DROPBOX AS .TXT FILE or paste it manually. Be aware! ProconRulz isn't able to run many lines of code - there's limit for lines. If you want to use 1-2-3 ProconRulz codes this code may be too long. Decide which option you want to use - one ProconRulz code (this one) or many of them using .TXT files uploaded to your Procon server. So, it's better to use .txt file uploaded to your server rather than just copy-paste into Rules tab. It's a little harder work to do, but you can use many ProconRulz scripts at once. Even 500+ lines of code are working without problems.

You can find file/code here - https://www.dropbox.com/s/7e9bdmihmi...niperlimit.txt

How to install this shyt_!

I'm a noob. Just let me paste this somewhere.

Copy whole text from the link above. Open your ProCon Frostbite program, go to Parent Layer Control tab, than click on ProconRulz at the left, select Plugin Settings, click on small icon [...] near Rules, paste it here. As I said - this code may be too long for just copy-pasta if you want to use many ProconRulz codes. Try to use method below. If you don't have ProconRulz in Parent Layer Control, ask your server provider to install ProconRulz or upload it yourself if you know how.

I'm advanced server-owner, I want to upload .txt file like a boss and use many Advanced scripts at once.

Click for images - examples. Some of options and design of panel/website may look different.

Log in to your server provider panel, go to Server Managment or something like that, find PRoCon server, than File Manager, go to the Plugins folder and BF3 or BF4 folder. Upload .txt file here. Than go to ProCon Frostbite program, Parent Layer Control tab, than click on ProconRulz at the left, select Plugin Settings and open Rulz .txt filenames, type "proconrulz_brodatv_teamkills.txt" here (without ").

Features:

• You can up different Sniper and DMR limit for different maps!
  • !s, !sniper or !snipers shows amount of reserved slots and slot reservation status, like 2/5 (ON) or 3/5 (OFF)
  • Short yell on the screen when player gets the slot or lost it
  • Short yell when player is spawning with slot reserved, so he will know that he still is able to use sniper/dmr
  • Long yell when player is spawning after rebalance, teamswitch, so he will know that he lost slot due to change/balance
  • Chat message when sniper or DMR slot is full, like [sNIPERs] @@@ SNIPER LIMIT FULL @@@, so every slot-hunter will be noticed
  • Chat message shows who is getting slot and who is loosing it, like [sNIPERs] 3/4 +NICKNAMEHERE or -NICKNAME
  • Player isn't loosing slot when he kills someone using pistol, explosives or melee, shotguns like Shorty or Marty Leg still counts as shotgun!
  • 3 different languages are supported! You can use !english, !german, !deutsch, !polski, !polish to change them if language is incorrect. Some Polish players are living in Germany, so they can type !polish to change language. They don't need to type this again untill INI file isn't deleted. Same thing with non-English players or other... problems... :ohmy:
  • Admins and/or VIPs (Protected Players) are not included into Sniper/DMR limit, they can use snipers and DMRs and they are not counted in limit! How to disable or enable VIPs for limits? Look in section below.
  • Message on team chat when sniper/dmr is reserved or lost. Thanks to this everyone hunting for slot knows about new reservation or new slot avaiable.
  • Option to decrease snipers and DMRs on close-combat gamemodes like Team Deathmatch and Squad Deathmatch by cartain value (normally 1 for TDM and 2 for SQDM)

How to use this thing_!

• Look for long On Spawn;ServerFirst part of this code, here you can set up amount of snipers and DMRs for cartain map, delete this part if you want the same limit at all maps. Click for screenshot. For example line named:

On Spawn;ServerFirst;Map XP0_Metro;Set %server_slimit% 2;Set %ini_dmrlimit% 3

Will set up 2 snipers and 3 DMRs on Metro.

---

• How to disable DMR limit and use Sniper limit only? Look for On Spawn;ServerFirst;Set %server_dmrlimit%, set it to 0. Click for screenshot. You can also use in-game commands (if you are an admin!) - type !enableDMR or !disableDMR, it will stay enabled or disabled even in next rounds. The only way to reset this option not by admin is to enable ProconRulz again or forcing server to load rulz again. Be aware that loading rulz may enable DMRs by default.

---

• How can I disable yell on getting the slot or loosing it? Just delete all yell messages or set up PlayerYell to 0. Soon I will add one option to disable all of yells at once.

---

• Do I have to change some parts of code if I will disable DMR limit? Using normal copy-pasted code it shows [sNIPERs] X/X and [DMRs] X/X using !snipers command. No. Server will not show [DMRs] part of message if whole DMR limit is disabled.

---

• How can I disable two languages and use only one? Easiest method is to change #Set %ini_lang_%p%% ENG, when you remove # all players joining the server will be ENG only and all messages will be in english, same with GER or POL.

---

• Is this code allowing to reserve slots between rounds? Nope. You need to fight for it! There's option to make reservation between rounds, but it must be manually coded. Want code like this? Contact me using email in the code.

---

• Haaaaaalp_!!_!!? This isn't working! People are able to use CS5, SRR-61 and other new snipers rifles skipping the idea of sniperlimit. Also players on my server are loosing slot when they are using pistols! What to do? First of all, update your BF4.def file. You can find it on the server in ProCon section, inside Config folder. You can find newest BF4.def here.

---

• I want to disable or enable VIPs for limits? How? Look for Not Admin parts, change every Not Admin to Not Protected and change options in your ProconRulz tab, there's part about Protected Players, change it from Admins to Admins and Reserved

---

• How can I change or disable feature that is decreasing Sniper/DMRs for TDM and SQDM? There's special part for it. Use CTRL+F and find "Delete this part..." ;-)
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
  • 3 weeks later...

Originally Posted by Pat78*:

Thank very interressing

But I have a question for the french countrie or other

in the first line you write

On Spawn;PlayerOnce

If %pcountry% == Poland;Set %ini_lang_%p%% POL

If %pcountry% != Poland;Set %ini_lang_%p%% ENG

If %pcountry% == German;Set %ini_lang_%p%% GER

If %pcountry% == France;Set %ini_lang_%p%% FRA or other If %pcountry% == French;Set %ini_lang_%p%% FR

Set %ini_lang_%p%% ENG

Because, when you log in french countrie you have the English language with this line Set %ini_lang_%p%% ENG

Can you help me ?

Thx for this pluging

Hello there Pat78.

It's just easy to configure this thing and if You want I will add all messages in French. If you want, we can work together about French version and I will add you to this topic as contributor.

The reason why server is still setting all players from France as ENG is here:

If %pcountry% != Poland;Set %ini_lang_%p%% ENG

My main servers are in Poland, I'm running medium sized network. Always you have to set up MAIN LANGUAGE for players. In this case this is Polish language, but you can change it to ENG for foreign players. I mean other than FRA. Use code below:

On Join;PlayerOnce;Set %ini_lang_%p%% ENG

If %pcountry% == Poland;Set %ini_lang_%p%% POL

If %pcountry% == Germany;Set %ini_lang_%p%% GER

If %pcountry% == France;Set %ini_lang_%p%% FRA

So, all players joining the server will be marked as ENG.

BUT, if player is from Poland, he will be marked as POL, if from Germany will be marked as GER, if from France will be marked as FRA.

Easy? Yes, it is! :ohmy:

Soon I will add better code that will be more English-friendly than Polish-ftw-friendly :ohmy: If you want help me - just paste here all messages in FRA, I will add them to the code in first post. Also I will add you as contributor.

• 2 weeks later...

Originally Posted by Stormar*:

Hi i have just tried this but something just don,t seem to be working.

I can,t get anything back when you type !slotinfo this does nothing.

also typing !setsniperlimit for more details does nothing unless im doing something wrong but have had 3 other guys try it out and it does not give them any info at all.

!snipers shows amount of reserved slots and slot reservation status, like 2/5 (ON) or 3/5 (OFF) which is the reserve part and how does a player reserve a slot?

Soon I will fix some problems like !slotinfo and !setsniperlimit. Just wait few hours/days and it will be up.

!snipers shows amount of reserved slots and max slots.

3 / 4 - means 3 slots are reserved, 4 are max. If you have OFF near sniper slots, it means you don't have slot. If you have ON, it means that you have reserved slot. Simple :ohmy:

Player must kill someone using sniper rifle or DMR rifle when one or more slots are avaiable. For example you have 2 / 4 sniper slots. I means 2 are avaiable. You are killing someone using sniper rifle, you have yell on the screen about reservation and your team is noticed using chat message - [sNIPERs] 3/4.

If you will kill someone with other weapon than sniper rifle you will lose this slot and server will notice you using yell on the screen, also your team will be noticed by chat message like [sNIPERs] 2/4.

Simple? :smile:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Would make it possible to add to the shotgun

Yes it is. But so far this is limit just for sniper rifles and dmrs. You can easly change Damage SniperRifle to Shotgun and retype everything about "sniper" to shotgun :smile:

still no update then,i guess you not bothering with it now?

Well... June and Septemper are holiday time. I was off from Battlefield. Also I've spotted that ProconRulz wasn't updated by bambam since months (or I'm just wrong), so I've decided to leave it as it is.

Now I've decided to upgrade it a little for my friends. So... also for guys here :ohmy:

Changelog!

• A little more clear code in few places
  • Option to download the code and paste it or upload whole .txt file to server
  • Now, if someone gets the slot or loose it server is noticing about it with nickname. Example - [sNIPERs] 3/3 +bambam [DMRs] 3/3
  • Removed betacode for server veterans
  • You are now able to set up cartain Snipers and DMRs to the round end (at once)
  • Some information about SRR-61, CS5 and new pistols - you have to update BF4.def to add some weapons
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry for double post. I've added few new thingys to this code, some stuff that some people aked for. Also, I would like to say "thanks" for all people who are using this code, my stats showed me something... Well... Thanks for 100+ downloads of this code. I know it's not much, but always something, right_! :biggrin:

Changelog!

• Option to auto-decrease sniper and dmr slots on close combat game modes, like TDM or SQDM
  • Changed default method of limit to "Not Admin", rather than "Not Protected". Thanks to this small change, clanmates will be counted into limit. If someone wants to change it, he must do it manually.
  • Added info how-to contact me through email, version of the file and short link for this thread in the code
  • Some fixes in German version, also this version will be enabled by default for German players (GER version on ATKS soon)
  • Added info about this code at the RoundOver (shouldn't be aggressive due to "GG!" spam at the end of round). It will help me spread the word about this wonderfull code! :smile: Don't delete it if you want to show my work to others.
  • You can change language if it's incorrect using !polski, !polish, !english, !german or !deutsch

Also. If you are French, Russian or other non-English speaking player, please PM me. We might work about your language version together! :smile:

• 3 weeks later...

Originally Posted by DER_M4DE*:

Hello I would like a Shotgunlimit run on our server .

I 've tried it , but it does not work.

the limit should be for all classes /kits Sniper, Assault, Support and Pionier.

thanks for help.

#### Change "Not Admin" to "Not Protected"

#### Enable DMR limit using 1, disable using 0

On Spawn;ServerFirst;Set %server_dmrlimit% 1

#### You can set up sniper and dmr slots in-game using commands below, only the ongoing round

On Say;Admin;Text !setsniperlimit;Set %server_slimit% %targettext%;Set %server_slimit_name% 0;set %server_slimit_team?[%ptk%]% 0

On Say;Admin;Text !setdmrlimit;Set %server_dlimit% %targettext% ;Set %server_dlimit_name% 0;set %server_dlimit_team?[%ptk%]% 0

#### If map isn't on the list or isn't recognized by ProconRulz/Procon code will set up first line as default

On Spawn;ServerFirst;Set %server_slimit% 4;Set %server_dlimit% 4

#### Fix for team-switch or auto-balance Shotgun slot. If player is changing/balancing he's loosing slot.

On Spawn;if %slimit_teamname_%p%% != %ptk%;if %server_slimit_name?[%p%]% == ON;Set %server_slimit_name?[%p%]% OFF;decr %server_slimit_team?[%slimit_teamname_%p%%]%;if %ini_lang_%p%% == GER;PlayerYell 9 SHOTGUNSLOT verloren durch Autobalance oder veränderung der Teams!

#### -SHOTGUN KILL CHECKER-

#### Delete PlayerYell 5 in both language versions if you dont wanna inform player using short YELL after reserving slot

On Kill;Not Protected;Damage Shotgun

if %ini_lang_%p%% == GER;Not Protected;if %server_slimit_team?[%ptk%]% >= %server_slimit%;if %server_slimit_name?[%p%]% == OFF;PlayerSay [sHOTGUNs] You have been killed by SHOTGUNLIMIT, type !snipers for slots or !sniperinfo for more info.;Kill

if %ini_lang_%p%% == GER;Not Protected;if %server_slimit_name?[%p%]% == OFF;incr %server_slimit_team?[%ptk%]%;Set %server_slimit_name?[%p%]% CHECKED;PlayerYell 5 Du hast einen slot fur SHOTGUNS!;set %slimit_teamname_%p%% %ptk%

if %server_dmrlimit% == 1;if %server_slimit_name?[%p%]% == CHECKED;TeamSay [sNIPERs] %server_slimit_team?[%ptk%]%/%server_slimit% +%p% [DMRs] %server_dlimit_team?[%ptk%]%/%server_dlimit%;Set %server_slimit_name?[%p%]% ON

if %server_dmrlimit% == 0;if %server_slimit_name?[%p%]% == CHECKED;TeamSay [sNIPERs] %server_slimit_team?[%ptk%]%/%server_slimit% +%p%;Set %server_slimit_name?[%p%]% ON

#### SNIPERS! Someone left his slot or left the game

On Kill;Not Protected;Not Damage Shotgun;Not Damage Explosive;Not Damage Melee;Not Damage Handgun

if %ini_lang_%p%% == GER;if %server_slimit_name?[%p%]% == ON;set %server_slimit_name?[%p%]% CHECKED;decr %server_slimit_team?[%ptk%]%;PlayerYell 6 Du hast keinen Slot fur SHOTGUNS mehr!

if %server_dmrlimit% == 1;if %server_dlimit_name?[%p%]% == CHECKED;TeamSay [sNIPERs] %server_slimit_team?[%ptk%]%/%server_slimit% -%p% [DMRs] %server_dlimit_team?[%ptk%]%/%server_dlimit%;Set %server_slimit_name?[%p%]% OFF

if %server_dmrlimit% == 0;if %server_slimit_name?[%p%]% == CHECKED;TeamSay [sNIPERs] %server_slimit_team?[%ptk%]%/%server_slimit% -%p%;Set %server_slimit_name?[%p%]% OFF

On Leave;If %server_slimit_name?[%p%]% == ON;Set %server_slimit_name?[%p%]% CHECKED;decr %server_slimit_team?[%ptk%]%

if %server_dmrlimit% == 1;if %server_slimit_name?[%p%]% == CHECKED;TeamSay [sHOTGUNs] %server_slimit_team?[%ptk%]%/%server_slimit% -%p% [sHOTGUNs] %server_dlimit_team?[%ptk%]%/%server_dlimit%;Set %server_slimit_name?[%p%]% OFF

if %server_dmrlimit% == 0;if %server_slimit_name?[%p%]% == CHECKED;TeamSay [sHOTGUNs] %server_slimit_team?[%ptk%]%/%server_slimit% -%p%;Set %server_slimit_name?[%p%]% OFF

#### !snipers, avaiable slots and info about that player is sniper/dmr or not

#### ON near slots says that player has slot, OFF = not.

On Say;Text !SHOTGUNS

if %server_dmrlimit% == 1;if %ini_lang_%p%% == GER;PlayerSay [sHOTGUNs] %server_slimit_team?[%ptk%]%/%server_slimit% %server_slimit_name?[%p%]% [sHOTGUNs] %server_dlimit_team?[%ptk%]%/%server_dlimit% %server_dlimit_name?[%p%]%

if %server_dmrlimit% == 0;if %ini_lang_%p%% == GER;PlayerSay [sHOTGUNs] %server_slimit_team?[%ptk%]%/%server_slimit% %server_slimit_name?[%p%]%

if %ini_lang_%p%% == GER;PlayerSay [sHOTGUNSs] OFF - du hast keinen Slot, ON - du hast einen Slot. Mehr Info? Gebe ein !sniperlimit fur Details.

First of all, it's better to use uploaded .txt file rather than cutting into pieces and using it through Rules tab in ProconRulz. It may not work without some parts of whole code. Some lines are working only if other lines are avaiable in the code. For example, if you will delete language lines, code will crash without them. Try this one, or wait for my Advanced Shotgun-Pistol Limit code.

You have deleted ALL languages, leaving GER. It's a little... sad... that all players will have German language. You forgot to add line that will define player language as German for all players. Look:

Code:

;if %ini_lang_%p%% == GER;
If variable with language is empty, it will NOT work. So you have to define language for players in modified code. Look at first line, it will set up all players under GER after joining. So whole code should be working.

I will post Adcanced Shotgun Limit / Pistol Only - soon, maybe.

Code:

#### MOVE ALL PLAYERS TO GERMAN LANGUAGE
On Join;Set %ini_lang_%p%% GER

On Spawn;ServerFirst;Set %server_dmrlimit% 0

#### You can set up sniper and dmr slots in-game using commands below, only the ongoing round
On Say;Admin;Text !setsniperlimit;Set %server_slimit% %targettext%;Set %server_slimit_name% 0;set %server_slimit_team_[%ptk%]% 0
On Say;Admin;Text !setdmrlimit;Set %server_dlimit% %targettext% ;Set %server_dlimit_name% 0;set %server_dlimit_team_[%ptk%]% 0

#### If map isn't on the list or isn't recognized by ProconRulz/Procon code will set up first line as default

#### Fix for team-switch or auto-balance Shotgun slot. If player is changing/balancing he's loosing slot.
On Spawn;if %slimit_teamname_%p%% != %ptk%;if %server_slimit_name_[%p%]% == ON;Set %server_slimit_name_[%p%]% OFF;decr %server_slimit_team_[%slimit_teamname_%p%%]%;if %ini_lang_%p%% == GER;PlayerYell 9 SHOTGUNSLOT verloren durch Autobalance oder veränderung der Teams!

#### Delete PlayerYell 5 in both language versions if you dont wanna inform player using short YELL after reserving slot
if %ini_lang_%p%% == GER;Not Protected;if %server_slimit_team_[%ptk%]% >= %server_slimit%;if %server_slimit_name_[%p%]% == OFF;PlayerSay [SHOTGUNs] You have been killed by SHOTGUNLIMIT, type !shotguns for slots or !sniperinfo for more info.;Kill
if %ini_lang_%p%% == GER;Not Protected;if %server_slimit_name_[%p%]% == OFF;incr %server_slimit_team_[%ptk%]%;Set %server_slimit_name_[%p%]% CHECKED;PlayerYell 5 Du hast einen slot fur SHOTGUNS!;set %slimit_teamname_%p%% %ptk%
if %server_dmrlimit% == 1;if %server_slimit_name_[%p%]% == CHECKED;TeamSay [SHOTGUNSs] %server_slimit_team_[%ptk%]%/%server_slimit% +%p% [DMRs] %server_dlimit_team_[%ptk%]%/%server_dlimit%;Set %server_slimit_name_[%p%]% ON
if %server_dmrlimit% == 0;if %server_slimit_name_[%p%]% == CHECKED;TeamSay [SHOTGUNSs] %server_slimit_team_[%ptk%]%/%server_slimit% +%p%;Set %server_slimit_name_[%p%]% ON

#### SHOTGUNSs! Someone left his slot or left the game
On Kill;Not Protected;Not Damage Shotgun;Not Damage Explosive;Not Damage Melee;Not Damage Handgun
if %ini_lang_%p%% == GER;if %server_slimit_name_[%p%]% == ON;set %server_slimit_name_[%p%]% CHECKED;decr %server_slimit_team_[%ptk%]%;PlayerYell 6 Du hast keinen Slot fur SHOTGUNS mehr!
if %server_dmrlimit% == 1;if %server_dlimit_name_[%p%]% == CHECKED;TeamSay [SHOTGUNSs] %server_slimit_team_[%ptk%]%/%server_slimit% -%p% [DMRs] %server_dlimit_team_[%ptk%]%/%server_dlimit%;Set %server_slimit_name_[%p%]% OFF
if %server_dmrlimit% == 0;if %server_slimit_name_[%p%]% == CHECKED;TeamSay [SHOTGUNSs] %server_slimit_team_[%ptk%]%/%server_slimit% -%p%;Set %server_slimit_name_[%p%]% OFF

On Leave;If %server_slimit_name_[%p%]% == ON;Set %server_slimit_name_[%p%]% CHECKED;decr %server_slimit_team_[%ptk%]%
if %server_dmrlimit% == 1;if %server_slimit_name_[%p%]% == CHECKED;TeamSay [SHOTGUNs] %server_slimit_team_[%ptk%]%/%server_slimit% -%p% [SHOTGUNs] %server_dlimit_team_[%ptk%]%/%server_dlimit%;Set %server_slimit_name_[%p%]% OFF
if %server_dmrlimit% == 0;if %server_slimit_name_[%p%]% == CHECKED;TeamSay [SHOTGUNs] %server_slimit_team_[%ptk%]%/%server_slimit% -%p%;Set %server_slimit_name_[%p%]% OFF

#### !shotguns, avaiable slots and info about that player is sniper/dmr or not
On Say;Text !shotguns
if %server_dmrlimit% == 1;if %ini_lang_%p%% == GER;PlayerSay [SHOTGUNs] %server_slimit_team_[%ptk%]%/%server_slimit% %server_slimit_name_[%p%]% [SHOTGUNs] %server_dlimit_team_[%ptk%]%/%server_dlimit% %server_dlimit_name_[%p%]%
if %server_dmrlimit% == 0;if %ini_lang_%p%% == GER;PlayerSay [SHOTGUNs] %server_slimit_team_[%ptk%]%/%server_slimit% %server_slimit_name_[%p%]% 
if %ini_lang_%p%% == GER;PlayerSay [SHOTGUNSs] OFF - du hast keinen Slot, ON - du hast einen Slot. Mehr Info_ Gebe ein !sniperlimit fur Details.

Hi BrodaTV, thanks for your Help and your answer . Is the Shotgun limit then for each kit ? or only for Sniper ? Is the Limit set on 4 per team? is this right?

I want to have the Limit only 2 per Team.

I'll be watching this thread here on and hope that you posting the Shotgun Limit / Pistol Only sometime .

Again many thanks for your help and the Code!

You can't limit weapons for kits/classes using ProconRulz, because you can't save class to veriable in BF3/4, it works for BC2 only, as I know.

So the limit works for whole team and all classes. In the first lines:

Code:

Set %server_slimit% 4
This is setting for max shotguns in this code, also snipers in normal version. Change it to 2 if you like, so every team (not squad) can use only 2 shotgun slots.

hi Brodatv,

I would like admins not use shotguns . is "not protected" already set correctly, or I`ve need to change that in "not admin" .

thx for help

greets M4DE

Edit 23.09.

hi , I have tested your code on our server , but nothing happened. If I wrote !shotguns in the chat, came only 0/2 0 and nothing more happens . We were 3 shotguns users on a Team. Although only two are permitted.

Furthermore, we use the Country Kicker Plugin . There are only people from Germany , Switzerland and Austria playing with us on the server. Does it have to be taken into account in the code ? These are German -speaking countries.

Not Protected - means that only players outside Protected List in Procon will be counted in limit. So, if you are an admin and you want be included into limit you have to delete all "Not Protected" or "Not Admin" from the code.

Also, ProconRulz has protection for admins at all, for all codes used through ProConRulz. If you want to disable such protection - change "Protect these players from kick or Kill" to "Neither". So even admins will be killed by sniperlimit or can be kicked in any way like votekick or too many teamkills.

Remember to delete it in right way - only ; is allowed between codes, if you will leave ;; it wont work at all.

You have to spawn first to type !shotguns, it will NOT TRIGGER if at last one member of your team isn't spawned.

If you are using player country kicker you have to delete language system, let me do it for you, use this code and tell me if it works:

On Spawn;ServerFirst;Set %server_dmrlimit% 0

On Say;Admin;Text !setsniperlimit;Set %server_slimit% %targettext%;Set %server_slimit_name% 0;set %server_slimit_team?[%ptk%]% 0

On Say;Admin;Text !setdmrlimit;Set %server_dlimit% %targettext% ;Set %server_dlimit_name% 0;set %server_dlimit_team?[%ptk%]% 0

On Spawn;if %slimit_teamname_%p%% != %ptk%;if %server_slimit_name?[%p%]% == ON;Set %server_slimit_name?[%p%]% OFF;decr %server_slimit_team?[%slimit_teamname_%p%%]%;PlayerYell 9 SHOTGUNSLOT verloren durch Autobalance oder veränderung der Teams!

Not Protected;if %server_slimit_team?[%ptk%]% >= %server_slimit%;if %server_slimit_name?[%p%]% == OFF;PlayerSay [sHOTGUNs] You have been killed by SHOTGUNLIMIT, type !shotguns for slots or !sniperinfo for more info.;Kill

Not Protected;if %server_slimit_name?[%p%]% == OFF;incr %server_slimit_team?[%ptk%]%;Set %server_slimit_name?[%p%]% CHECKED;PlayerYell 5 Du hast einen slot fur SHOTGUNS!;set %slimit_teamname_%p%% %ptk%

if %server_dmrlimit% == 1;if %server_slimit_name?[%p%]% == CHECKED;TeamSay [sHOTGUNSs] %server_slimit_team?[%ptk%]%/%server_slimit% +%p% [DMRs] %server_dlimit_team?[%ptk%]%/%server_dlimit%;Set %server_slimit_name?[%p%]% ON

if %server_dmrlimit% == 0;if %server_slimit_name?[%p%]% == CHECKED;TeamSay [sHOTGUNSs] %server_slimit_team?[%ptk%]%/%server_slimit% +%p%;Set %server_slimit_name?[%p%]% ON

#### SHOTGUNSs! Someone left his slot or left the game

if %server_slimit_name?[%p%]% == ON;set %server_slimit_name?[%p%]% CHECKED;decr %server_slimit_team?[%ptk%]%;PlayerYell 6 Du hast keinen Slot fur SHOTGUNS mehr!

if %server_dmrlimit% == 1;if %server_dlimit_name?[%p%]% == CHECKED;TeamSay [sHOTGUNSs] %server_slimit_team?[%ptk%]%/%server_slimit% -%p% [DMRs] %server_dlimit_team?[%ptk%]%/%server_dlimit%;Set %server_slimit_name?[%p%]% OFF

if %server_dmrlimit% == 0;if %server_slimit_name?[%p%]% == CHECKED;TeamSay [sHOTGUNSs] %server_slimit_team?[%ptk%]%/%server_slimit% -%p%;Set %server_slimit_name?[%p%]% OFF

On Leave;If %server_slimit_name?[%p%]% == ON;Set %server_slimit_name?[%p%]% CHECKED;decr %server_slimit_team?[%ptk%]%

if %server_dmrlimit% == 1;if %server_slimit_name?[%p%]% == CHECKED;TeamSay [sHOTGUNs] %server_slimit_team?[%ptk%]%/%server_slimit% -%p% [sHOTGUNs] %server_dlimit_team?[%ptk%]%/%server_dlimit%;Set %server_slimit_name?[%p%]% OFF

if %server_dmrlimit% == 0;if %server_slimit_name?[%p%]% == CHECKED;TeamSay [sHOTGUNs] %server_slimit_team?[%ptk%]%/%server_slimit% -%p%;Set %server_slimit_name?[%p%]% OFF

#### !shotguns, avaiable slots and info about that player is sniper/dmr or not

On Say;Text !shotguns

if %server_dmrlimit% == 1;PlayerSay [sHOTGUNs] %server_slimit_team?[%ptk%]%/%server_slimit% %server_slimit_name?[%p%]% [sHOTGUNs] %server_dlimit_team?[%ptk%]%/%server_dlimit% %server_dlimit_name?[%p%]%

if %server_dmrlimit% == 0;PlayerSay [sHOTGUNs] %server_slimit_team?[%ptk%]%/%server_slimit% %server_slimit_name?[%p%]% PlayerSay [sHOTGUNSs] OFF - du hast keinen Slot, ON - du hast einen Slot. Mehr Info? Gebe ein !sniperlimit fur Details.

Hi, many thanks for your help and the time you invest to help me .

I will test the code in the next few days and I will contact you again.

Edit: I still remembered that we have Domination mainly run on our server. is that important to know,too?

greets M4DE

Originally Posted by Narf!*:

I don't know why, but this plugin code doesn't work on our servers. Tried copying it to proconrulz and also with the .txt file. It always says there are some unrecognised rules and ppl say sniper limit is not active. Doesn't matter which way I use, both have got the same issues. Your TK thing is working, but this isn't.

Thanks for your support, I will check this out today. However I'm using both my codes on my 3 servers and all are running without problems. There's one unrecognized rule, but whole code is working nice. I will try to find issues. I think this code is too long to be copied into Rules tab, you have to upload .TXT file. If file is uploaded to right directory, go to Player Layer Control -> Plugins -> ProconRulz -> Rulz .txt files filenames and type name of the file here. Than restart Proconrulz and you should see "[17:32:06 89] ProconRulz: Loading Plugins\BF4\proconrulz_brodatv_sniperlimit.txt" in the console. Remember that players must spawn first to run this code. It's based on Spawn;

Add me to the Skype if you want - pawelmidvith

• 2 months later...

Long time.

Nearly 5 months.

So, small updates:

• Fixed few bugs, like wrong nickname when the player lost or gets the slot, now it looks like [sNIPERs] 2/3 +Brodatv
  • Added some lines for German language
  • Added weapon in message when player lost sniper or dmr slot, so it should look like this "You have lost sniper slot using M16!"
  • Longer yells when player lost the slot for dmr or sniper, so they can read this more accurate
  • Added support for maps from DLC Last Stand
  • 1 year later...

Long time no see. I was playing BF4 again few days ago and it suprised me that some servers are using my code. I've decided to fix it a little and add new stuff that have been released for BF4 since one year. Sadly I'm not running 3 servers for BF4 for testing, like one year ago. That was good times when I had 3 64-slots full of people :smile: Now sniperlimit should be added for all maps that been released for BF4 so far. There are no big changes but well, so far it's most user-friendly sniperlimit - you know who lost the slot, players are notified by yell.

The only problem with this sniperlimit is simple - it isn't as popular as I want :biggrin:

• 4 weeks later...

I've devided to rewrite this shyt. So, huge update is here!

• Short yell when player is spawning with slot reserved, so he will know that he still is able to use sniper/dmr
  • Fixed bug when player still was able to use slot after beeing rebalanced by other addons, now player after rebalance is informed by long yell about slot lost
  • Fixed problem with "DEATH", this kind of damage wasn't recognized
  • Cleared some useless "ifs"
  • Some variables are stored in more accurate names, so they may be used in future ideas
  • Added more visable information when someone gets or lose sniper/dmr slot
  • Screenshots how this thing works, soon
  • Added short option to check out slots - !s

Future plans:

• Players will be able to buy sniper or DMR slot until round ends when they achieve some rounds, score and kills. For example there's one additional slot for sniper for purchase each round. Active players will be rewarded by option to get this one additional slot.

Guys. I'm looking for someone who will help me with translations - German and Russian.

• 2 weeks later...

Originally Posted by MoKko*:

Hello there! I need some help here, nice code working fine but I have a problem. In my server players still don´t care about getting adminkilled so the still want to be snipers out of the limit and they play like that. I would like to know if there is way to add a fix to the code where I can kick/ban players after # of snipers kills with the server slot full? Thx

Hello there! I need some help here, nice code working fine but I have a problem. In my server players still don´t care about getting adminkilled so the still want to be snipers out of the limit and they play like that. I would like to know if there is way to add a fix to the code where I can kick/ban players after # of snipers kills with the server slot full? Thx

I will code it soon, with some new features. Just check out this page sometimes :ohmy: 1.78 should pop up this weekend.
  • 1 month later...

Originally Posted by MoKko*:

I will code it soon, with some new features. Just check out this page sometimes :ohmy: 1.78 should pop up this weekend.

Whenever wherever, but still get this users trying to be snipers even with the adminkill stuff. I need to kick/ban them

Archived