Martian

Some procon plugins

Question

Hey everyone!

When the site went down I managed to find time to upload all the plugins that I downloaded from the old procon site.

Later i see that this new site is up and I am glad about it :)

I'm not even sure if I am allowed to post my link here but here you go..

I managed to grab around 100 procon plugins

Use it if you find it helpful 😄

https://unity-gamers.com/community/resources/categories/procon-admin-tool.4/

2 answers to this question

Thanks @Martian. I'm just now seeing this. My bad

Sorry Anchorman GIF by reactionseditor

The developer of the Battlefield Admin Control Panel (BFACP)

For BFACP support please post in the BFACP topic linked above.

Do not contact me via PM on the forums for help with procon. Please make a topic for it. Only PM's I will accept will revolve around any website issues.

Hey everyone!

When the site went down I managed to find time to upload all the plugins that I downloaded from the old procon site.

Later i see that this new site is up and I am glad about it :)

I'm not even sure if I am allowed to post my link here but here you go..

I managed to grab around 100 procon plugins

Use it if you find it helpful

https://unity-gamers.com/community/resources/categories/procon-admin-tool.4/

His site is really worth a try. You'll also find stuff about Venice Unleashed there. (Mods, map editor and more for BF3)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Our picks

• Hi All,

So I've been thinking about doing something like this for a while but I always talked myself out of it. I want to get some feedback on this idea and how many would think about using it if it was offered.

In the past I know how hard it was for some users to get a MySQL database going and running the BFACP (since it's a bit requirement heavy in some cases). What I would be doing is offering to manage both of these for you.

If enough interest was shown in something like this I would definitely think about doing it. Of course, I also know the risks I would be taking in something like this, but to list what I would be offering I guess is this.

MySQL Hosting

Daily backups of the database to a remote site & option to download it yourself.

No limit on how big your database can be (within reason).

BFACP Hosting (If running AdKats on your layers)

This would run the newest version (v3.0)

Will still be available to run on your own hardware

Will have extra features that are not available for an open source setup (still need to think of good things )

Able to use your own domain name with the proper DNS setup.

Both Above

Please let me know what you think of this idea and vote in the poll. Again not confirming anything like this will happen but if I get enough interest from the community for something like this then please let me know.

Disclaimer: This will NOT be something affiliated with MyRCON but will be ran through it in terms of a payment processor.
      • 10 replies

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.