B7ackhawk

spectrator

Hello guys

how i can allowed who i like join as spectrator  to server ?  not every one can join to spectrator  

1. Leave the spectator slots list empty

2. Set vars.alwaysAllowSpectators to True

To be honest. I do not understand your question. If you want to block random people, then do the opposite.

36 minutes ago, Hedius said:

1. Leave the spectator slots list empty

2. Set vars.alwaysAllowSpectators to True

i need allowed only admins can join as spectator  or i allow some player 

Well my 2nd answer is the solution for this.

do i send this via procon > Set vars.alwaysAllowSpectators to True

Hell... You should do the opposite... 

Spectator list If  the  game server  is  set  to  a  server  type  lower  than official,  the spectator list  can  come  in  to  use.  On official,  vars.alwaysAllowSpectators  is  set  to  true  by  default.  If  the  server  is  hosted  with  another server  type  then  this  command can  be  set  to  false. If  this  is  the  case, then only  players  that  are  in  the spectatorList.txt  can  join  the  server  as  a  spectator. 

.. you have to set it in the startup config of the server...

18 minutes ago, Hedius said:

Hell... You should do the opposite... 

Spectator list If  the  game server  is  set  to  a  server  type  lower  than official,  the spectator list  can  come  in  to  use.  On official,  vars.alwaysAllowSpectators  is  set  to  true  by  default.  If  the  server  is  hosted  with  another server  type  then  this  command can  be  set  to  false. If  this  is  the  case, then only  players  that  are  in  the spectatorList.txt  can  join  the  server  as  a  spectator. 

.. you have to set it in the startup config of the server...

i added you on discord 

23 minutes ago, B7ackhawk said:

i added you on discord 

Declined. I've already given you all the information you need to do this yourself.... 

Edited by Hedius

3 minutes ago, Hedius said:

Declined. I've already given you all the information you need to do this yourself.... 

my english not good i did not undrstand what mean