Stats page for XPKillers Stats Logger Plugin

ImportBot

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Originally Posted by kcuestag*:

That looks nice!

A tip to make it smaller, if possible, just remove the numbers on the left of each player, and put US ARMY and RUSSIAN ARMY above of the first player of each team? Or make RUSSIAN ARMY into "RU ARMY" to make it shorter, even just US and RU.

Looks great, also let me know if you manage to get the tickets of the round into the page.

Thanks a lot for the work, looking forward for the next update! I'll bookmark that page to keep track of ur modifications! ^^

Also your site says v1.5.1.0 is that a bug? I'm running v1.5.1.1.

Edit:

How about the TOP PLAYERS? (Displaying who's best K/D, SPM, Played time... etc like the link I posted), does that also require the plugin to add those features or u can do that already?

Big thanks for keeping this web stats alive.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Originally Posted by supermillhouse*:

That looks nice!

Edit:

How about the TOP PLAYERS? (Displaying who's best K/D, SPM, Played time... etc like the link I posted), does that also require the plugin to add those features or u can do that already?

Big thanks for keeping this web stats alive.

I can do that without an update but i am trying to get hold of the logic from the company that provides that stat page. Less thinking for me then. You need to look at your weapon stats images as i think you have some duplicates. Keep the PNG ones.

I have some other projects on the go but with any bit of luck i will get this sorted soon with some help.

I can do that without an update but i am trying to get hold of the logic from the company that provides that stat page. Less thinking for me then. You need to look at your weapon stats images as i think you have some duplicates. Keep the PNG ones.

I have some other projects on the go but with any bit of luck i will get this sorted soon with some help.

Thanks for telling me about the weapons, I didn't notice.

I don't actually install all this stuff, my hosting (rcon-admin) does, which is a guy named Kris, he's really nice btw, I'll tell him about it and see if he can sort that, I would my self but I'm useless at this stuff and I would probably break it LOL.

Looking forward to those future updates, specially having the top players and the teams scoreboard together. :P

You could also use the two letter country code instead of doing a country array search in order to save some scoreboard space.

Yeah that would be nice too.

Originally Posted by Dudenell*:

Database file not created. Maybe you don't have write permissions?

Umm where do I need to give permissions. The user has full permissions to the database on localhost, are you talking about php write permissions?

Database file not created. Maybe you don't have write permissions?

Umm where do I need to give permissions. The user has full permissions to the database on localhost, are you talking about php write permissions?

Do you get this after filling in the install information and submitting or just when you navigate to it in the first place_?

Do you get this after filling in the install information and submitting or just when you navigate to it in the first place_?

Is v1.5.2.0 coming soon? I love how the scoreboard looks on your web stats now with 1.5.2.0

Is v1.5.2.0 coming soon? I love how the scoreboard looks on your web stats now with 1.5.2.0

Got a little fine tuning to do as the loading table is still a bit odd, will try to get it on later

Navigate in the first place.

I noticed my player stats are capped at 30 pages (1500 players) on the web stats (In-game there are +3900 unique players right now since I launched the stats plugin 2-3 days ago), would it be possible to uncap it so it displays ALL players on the web stats and not just 1500?

Originally Posted by FvvSammoniak007*:

Hello all ,

Very THX for you work

I make my contribution to yours ...

I allowed myself to translate the language file en.php French.

I'll stick here.

ps: it always this nome en.php because I do not have enough knowledge to integrate fr.php .

I leave this work to the developer web stats

I hope you shook his help.

Again thank you for your work.

Attached Files:

Got a little fine tuning to do as the loading table is still a bit odd, will try to get it on later

Let me know if you have any progress, I love how your site looks now on 1.5.2.0 with both team's scoreboard together. :biggrin:

Edit:

You also have a little bug here: http://test.slagsareus.com/weapons.php

It shows "EXPLSOIVES" instead of "EXPLOSIVES".

And I'm wondering if it's possible to make it order the weapons from most kills to least kills? Not quite sure if I asked you about this or not.

Also:

http://test.slagsareus.com/players.php_page=30

Any chance of having more than 30 pages so we can have more than 1500 players? Would be nice of we could have either unlimited players/pages or something like 5000 players.

Thanks a lot for your hard work, I wish I had knowledge about this so I could help you out instead of just asking you over and over. :sad:

You also have a little bug here: http://test.slagsareus.com/weapons.php

It shows "EXPLSOIVES" instead of "EXPLOSIVES".

Done :biggrin:

And I'm wondering if it's possible to make it order the weapons from most kills to least kills? Not quite sure if I asked you about this or not.

Cant sort by kills because of the way the query is built, but I wil try and have a go at sorting by weapon names but i dont know if i will get anyware with it as the code is a bit complicated for me.

http://test.slagsareus.com/players.php_page=30

Any chance of having more than 30 pages so we can have more than 1500 players? Would be nice of we could have either unlimited players/pages or something like 5000 players.

I increased it to 2000

If you want to up the number more edit this section in the players.php file

Just search for

Code:

ORDER BY ps.Score DESC LIMIT 2000");

Hello all ,

Very THX for you work

I make my contribution to yours ...

I allowed myself to translate the language file en.php French.

I'll stick here.

ps: it always this nome en.php because I do not have enough knowledge to integrate fr.php .

I leave this work to the developer web stats

I hope you shook his help.

Again thank you for your work.

I will try to incorporate this later but i need to sort out the new stats table to use the language files. On the todo list :smile:

http://www.downloads.supermillhouse....t_v1.5.3.0.zip

This will require a re-install of the database file as i have changed the name on the gameserver link

Changes:

Typo

Side by side live stats

Changed max players stats to 2000

Fixed link button to game server for multiple servers

:cool:

What do you mean re-install of the database file?

Thanks a lot!

I mean delete database.php and then navigate to install.php and fill in the info

Wait am I creating a new database for this or giving it the info for the current database? still getting the same error. What should I enter for table suffix?

Wait am I creating a new database for this or giving it the info for the current database? still getting the same error. What should I enter for table suffix?

Keep the same database.

Delete the login settings for it "config/database.php

run install.php and enter deails again

When you click save, nothing happens?

make sure the config folder permissions are on 755

perm.png

Keep the same database.

Delete the login settings for it "config/database.php

run install.php and enter deails again

When you click save, nothing happens?

make sure the config folder permissions are on 755

perm.png

It was a permissions error, but I'm not sure why... 755 didn't work on the folder, but 777 worked just swell. switched back to 755 after.

Originally Posted by cc*:

supermillhouse, you seem to know what you're doing with this script, could you suggest a way for me to make a quick and dirty edit of the script so I can combine all my servers in to one leaderboard, due to a poor host, our IP has changed many times, we have 5 servers listed when it should be one.

I don't know if these instructions can help: myrcon.net/...server-stats-page-for-xpkillers-bf3-chat-guid-stats-and-mapstats-logger#entry23386

Code:

SELECT tpr.rankScore, tpd.PlayerID , tpd.Soldiername,  SUM(tps.Score) AS Totalscore,  SUM(tps.Kills) AS Totalkills, SUM(tps.Headshots) AS Totalheadshots, SUM(tps.Deaths) AS Totaldeaths
FROM tbl_server ts  
INNER JOIN tbl_server_player tsp ON tsp.ServerID = ts.ServerID
INNER JOIN tbl_playerstats tps  ON  tsp.StatsID = tps.StatsID
INNER JOIN tbl_playerdata tpd ON tsp.PlayerID = tpd.PlayerID
INNER JOIN tbl_Playerrank tpr ON tpd.PlayerID = tpr.PlayerID 
WHERE ts.ServerGroup = 0 AND tpr.ServerGroup =  ts.ServerGroup AND tpr.rankScore BETWEEN 1 AND 20
GROUP BY tsp.PlayerID 
ORDER BY tpr.rankScore ASC;
Basically Select the ServerGroup and Group BY PlayerID

myrcon.net/.../advanced-in-game-admin-and-ban-enforcer-adkats

Another stats page author was going to help, but changed his mind at the last minute, and I'm out of my depth with this, but I do desparately need to put all these in to one board.

If you could help, that would be great, thanks

supermillhouse, you seem to know what you're doing with this script, could you suggest a way for me to make a quick and dirty edit of the script so I can combine all my servers in to one leaderboard, due to a poor host, our IP has changed many times, we have 5 servers listed when it should be one.

I don't know if these instructions can help: myrcon.net/...server-stats-page-for-xpkillers-bf3-chat-guid-stats-and-mapstats-logger#entry23386

Another stats page author was going to help, but changed his mind at the last minute, and I'm out of my depth with this, but I do desparately need to put all these in to one board.

If you could help, that would be great, thanks

I'm not actually that great at this but I spend a lot of time searching google until I understand what s happening. I will try and get this to work but I ain't promising anything as I will have to learn how it works first.

Archived