MULTIbalancer [1.1.6.0] 30-MAR-2015 + BFHL

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9*:

Hello, the balancer will not work properly with me. It is always: MULTIbalancer> All: (simulating) *** MOVED DiogoBasto13 for balance ...Simulating there, but he did not switcht the players.The server setting is Normal, and on my other two servers he does it.

Check Enable Logging Only Mode and make sure it is set to False.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Excellent Papa. Thank you for all of the detailed clarification above.

Regarding the IAF? tag designation, I used that instead of IAF because I was concerned that someone with the IAF letters within their name might be incorrectly identified as having the clan tag.

For example, when I type just IAF in battlelog's COM CENTER (upper right corner) to search for a player name starting with the IAF letters, it shows me players like this:

iafirefighter14

IAfflictedOne

If I left the Clan Tag to Divide by as "IAF_" would the underscore be enough to not catch iafirefighter14 and IAfflictedOne ?

Or would both "IAF" and "IAF_" catch iafirefighter14 and IAfflictedOne since the underscore decoration is dropped? If so, is there a way to avoid confusing players who have the "iaf" letters within their name as wearing IAF? tags ?

My code won't match iafirefighter or IAfflictedOne. It would match =IAF=Foo or IaF-Bar, though. There's nothing you can do in the setting to change that. Using IAF? will just make all your matches fail.

Originally Posted by Mrwesth*:

Boy lately I've been having one lopsided win after another, not sure what to make of it...

same here been messing around with setting all night last night to see if i could make it better :/ ..

Originally Posted by Drungly*:

I'm not sure what happened yesterday evening, but it seems that after installing update R11 on the server the balancer doesn't do a lot anymore. Teams still get scrambled at the end of the round, but the matches themselves are very unbalanced. I can't put my finger on the problem, but I didn't invest much time to find out the cause either. Seeing some of the posts above me I think I'm not the only one.

One other thing; is it possible to balance on clantags without specifying the actual clan tags? We've got random clans joining our server a lot, but adding the clan tag manually to the balancer doesn't solve a lot since the next night it will be another clan. I'd like the balancer to try and split them evenly across teams; for example 3 clans on one side and 3 on the other.

Originally Posted by Kinsman*:

Maybe this is causing it?

[23:59:41 30] [MULTIbalancer]:0 [show In Log] Command: bad tags

[23:59:41 31] [MULTIbalancer]:0 [show In Log] Unable to fetch clan tags for: MagNetik_Llama, Scrimshander, RonMeister86, manffred, Guapogee, swiftvet, Schoey88, angerpenguin, Gaz86za, Poidarulz24, doomchild87, leyeon, 302-worx, o_Sparky_o, Farkenel, NZgrumpyninja, Vent99, CJL11, modernpacifist, GetSized, KillJoyDx, ITF0, Ch0czy, Harmony233, ThyRoyalApendage, Saphorious, HeXeXeX, cilli87, sk8m477, Lumehh, Hagausiumai, 302-bEzd, IamanderZEL, RunThruTheJungle, X_BozzA_X, Nvidia_Dan, CrazyEddieAU, Radar_Owns, HLGzM0nkey, Briggsbeard, DP_Kain, Waltfeld, capricronlei, Maddonz, pps204, Pacman_COD, bazuden, onedahfool, jeon6533navercom, rusty811, JKS-cadet_king, shaido669, Klinzai, louis29126, clawxultimatum, 0MN1C1D1ST, FUZZE3, pR4CS, xiaonanli, gstar98, BFZM-MX, Qoo90349, Yoursomine, -0-SNIPE4FUN-0-, EcEgo, herpesxo, lolicon_jack, AlmightyGOD420, GFleece, Blynxz, Predator9211, fantajisuta20, ozterror, Vivan1591, PhysXerror, _P_L_A_CNHN, Slugbath, Axis-ReX, Lagstalker, EliteMarcoSCL, moosen92, LynxAU, AJSPIRIT, CosmicLeap, v8master01, sT_akuma, IIDefconII, NokkenNZ, SmoknFish, Poison_Panty, Kidblast81, MEKO227, sandyrow, NobleOneSix, ukkari8be, RageBear, GodofClaymores, sh0v0r, Son-of-Bazz, Riceszor, GunBrotherHood, kingarthal, GinJAxxNinJA, The-Fluffy-Room, brendanheyu, Zhen_TM_NB, mEng-Glock, phor8, snotter01, pantsmcghee, shay6001, prancingman, Killa_CDG, Nexvon, Nillyxoxo, ANKIBU, Jabba747, Delinquency, xIIRevoEvoS, TIMFEHLHABER, FAzWAh, kev4kamikaze, Yell0wM0nkies, bobando, HotChippys, pooleythebear, sussAU, WALLEBUNNY, Toweliee227, WT88, Brorwolf, double_mountain, PleaseBeHeadshot, laughing_skull42, AbsolutEvo, Idealisticc, Hurachai, ThatUberGuy, Fred_Ando, tacodemon57, RedBullKi, Hman_au, Bladesen, ozzy41618, GeneralFengPan, JKS-Bubba, LuckyShotAu, BeefyBattleAxe, solus_interitio, Global_Kaos_117, Jackihsieh, blonk20, thunderbreak06, crazywacko8, RipCurleD, StickyPingas, hyperwired, KnightHawk-232, wowace1, TANZIHONG, Psychokamikaze79, XmTz-JaKe, willsinhow, pcharvie, killaII33, ultrahai, shadowbob73, HeartActive, MeatySoldier, LevelCap09, -kp10-rozzzzzzzz

[00:00:43 04] [MULTIbalancer]:3 :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Level loaded detected ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

[00:00:43 04] [MULTIbalancer]:3 Between round seconds = 62, average of 4 rounds = 61.9

[00:00:59 79] [MULTIbalancer]:3 :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: First spawn detected ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/

Originally Posted by corsairoz*:

Hi there,

Could someone please explain how the Multibalancer plug-in is affected by adaptive server size?

In Multibalancer there are a number of setting both global and in the maps for the number of players.

I have a server that is running adaptive server size from 32 initial players to 48 when it all gets busy....

Would this affect the operation of Multibalancer, and if so, how?

Thanks (I'm still learning...)

C

Originally Posted by DHGreenday*:

No R11 here, something is broke or has broke in MB, for sure as I've had a bazillion rounds end now with 800+ tik diffs...

Are you saying that the end of round scrambler isn't working? I came here to look as it gives me a final round status but doesn't tell me if the teams were scrambled or not all I get is the like one of the rounds below..

[18:20:01 00] [MULTIbalancer]:2 FINAL STATUS FOR PREVIOUS ROUND:

[18:20:01 00] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Map = Dawnbreaker, mode = Conquest Large, time in round = 00:13:18, tickets = 0/714

[18:20:01 00] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Ticket difference = 714, ticket ratio percentage is 5000%

[18:20:01 00] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: 0/23 raged, 0 reassigned, 0 balanced, 0 unstacked, 0 unswitched, 1 excluded, 0 exempted, 0 failed; of 289 TOTAL

[18:20:01 00] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Team counts [58] = 27(US) vs 32(RU), with 1 unassigned

[18:20:01 00] [MULTIbalancer]:2 +------------------------------------------------+

I'm not sure what happened yesterday evening, but it seems that after installing update R11 on the server the balancer doesn't do a lot anymore. Teams still get scrambled at the end of the round, but the matches themselves are very unbalanced. I can't put my finger on the problem, but I didn't invest much time to find out the cause either. Seeing some of the posts above me I think I'm not the only one.

One other thing; is it possible to balance on clantags without specifying the actual clan tags? We've got random clans joining our server a lot, but adding the clan tag manually to the balancer doesn't solve a lot since the next night it will be another clan. I'd like the balancer to try and split them evenly across teams; for example 3 clans on one side and 3 on the other.

I you are running in Official mode, MB isn't allowed to do balancing moves. That could be one explanation.

Maybe this is causing it?

[23:59:41 30] [MULTIbalancer]:0 [show In Log] Command: bad tags

[23:59:41 31] [MULTIbalancer]:0 [show In Log] Unable to fetch clan tags for: MagNetik_Llama, Scrimshander, RonMeister86,

Well something is going wrong, that's a lot of failures. I'm not sure that would prevent balancing from working, though. In fact, that means that more players are available to balance, since there are no tags to check for exclusions.

Hi there,

Could someone please explain how the Multibalancer plug-in is affected by adaptive server size?

In Multibalancer there are a number of setting both global and in the maps for the number of players.

I have a server that is running adaptive server size from 32 initial players to 48 when it all gets busy....

Would this affect the operation of Multibalancer, and if so, how?

Thanks (I'm still learning...)

C

As long as you set up MULTIbalancer with the true maximums for each mode and for the server, ADS shouldn't impact balancing.

Are you saying that the end of round scrambler isn't working? I came here to look as it gives me a final round status but doesn't tell me if the teams were scrambled or not all I get is the like one of the rounds below..

[18:20:01 00] [MULTIbalancer]:2 FINAL STATUS FOR PREVIOUS ROUND:

[18:20:01 00] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Map = Dawnbreaker, mode = Conquest Large, time in round = 00:13:18, tickets = 0/714

[18:20:01 00] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Ticket difference = 714, ticket ratio percentage is 5000%

[18:20:01 00] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: 0/23 raged, 0 reassigned, 0 balanced, 0 unstacked, 0 unswitched, 1 excluded, 0 exempted, 0 failed; of 289 TOTAL

[18:20:01 00] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Team counts [58] = 27(US) vs 32(RU), with 1 unassigned

[18:20:01 00] [MULTIbalancer]:2 +------------------------------------------------+

Use the scrambled command in Show In Log to see the results of the most recent scramble.

No R11 here, something is broke or has broke in MB, for sure as I've had a bazillion rounds end now with 800+ tik diffs...

Post your FINAL STATUS FOR PREVIOUS ROUND log blocks for 4 consecutive rounds. Ignore the ticket difference for now, focus on the number of balancing moves. If you see 0 balanced for 4 straight rounds, MB isn't doing any balancing moves. Now that could happen for a lot of reasons, the main one being your server was full for all that time. So try to pick 4 consecutive rounds where it wasn't completely full or filled up immediately.

Originally Posted by Drungly*:

I you are running in Official mode, MB isn't allowed to do balancing moves. That could be one explanation.

I'm running ranked. I have seen balancing moves, but a lot less then I saw 2 days ago. I tuned the plugin last week and it was doing a perfect job. Yesterday however all rounds were very unbalanced, having lots of clans on one side of the team somehow. I think it is indeed related to the problem of clan tag fetching, but I haven't checked if that's the case for our server as well.

Originally Posted by jking54*:

Post your FINAL STATUS FOR PREVIOUS ROUND log blocks for 4 consecutive rounds. Ignore the ticket difference for now, focus on the number of balancing moves. If you see 0 balanced for 4 straight rounds, MB isn't doing any balancing moves. Now that could happen for a lot of reasons, the main one being your server was full for all that time. So try to pick 4 consecutive rounds where it wasn't completely full or filled up immediately.

I'll try but look, logs aside, all I know is that it worked up until late yesterday afternoon, then I employed your sniper lotto and then coincidentally afterwards MB stopped functioning, that's it nothing else had changed.

Here's my Scrambler avg:

[17:49:31] [MULTIbalancer]:3 Between round seconds = 72, average of 15 rounds = 65.2

so set it around 45-50?

found something interesting, seems it's simulating?

[11:28:02]:5 (AUTO) Excluding JoeM1209: last move was 44 minutes ago, less than required 45 minutes

[11:28:03]:5 (AUTO) Unstacking! Ticket ratio 10433 vs. unstack ratio of 110

[11:28:03]:5 (AUTO) Player Viperhog is strong: #10 of 24, above #10 at 40%

[11:28:03]:5 (AUTO) ALL-TIME STATS: [ECR]Viperhog [T:2, S:4644, K:9, D:2, KDR:1.12, SPM:418, KPM:0.4, TIR: 00:20:00]

[11:28:03]:5 (AUTO) Sending strong player [ECR]Viperhog to losing team T1:US/RU

[11:28:03]:3 (SIMULATING) UNSTACK moving strong [ECR]Viperhog from T2:CN/RU to T1:US/RU because: Ticket ratio 10433 vs. unstack ratio of 110

[11:28:03]:4 (SIMULATING) MOVING Viperhog from T2:CN/RU to T1:US/RU to unstack teams

[11:28:03]:6 Got OnPlayerTeamChange: Viperhog 1 0

[11:28:03]:6 (REVERSED) Moved by admin: Viperhog to team 1

[11:28:04]:5 (AUTO) Activating autobalance!

[11:28:04]:5 (AUTO) Excluding milita_fatal: last move was 13 minutes ago, less than required 45 minutes

[11:28:06]:5 ToTeam for Redlitehawk: analyze returned (-26/+23/0/0), 1 ==> 2

[11:28:06]:5 (AUTO) Autobalancing because difference of 3 is greater than 2, [26(US) vs 23(RU)]

[11:28:06]:5 (AUTO) Autobalance has been active for 1.6 seconds!

[11:28:06]:5 (AUTO) ALL-TIME STATS: Redlitehawk [T:1, S:0, K:0, D:0, KDR:2.16, SPM:215, KPM:0.2, TIR: 00:01:17] WEAK

[11:28:06]:3 (SIMULATING) BALANCE moving Redlitehawk from T1:US/RU team to T2:CN/RU team because difference is 3

[11:28:06]:4 (SIMULATING) MOVING Redlitehawk from T1:US/RU to T2:CN/RU for balance

[11:28:06]:6 Got OnPlayerTeamChange: Redlitehawk 2 0

[11:28:06]:6 (REVERSED) Moved by admin: Redlitehawk to team 2

[11:28:06]:5 (AUTO) Deactiving autobalance: Was active for 2 seconds!

[11:28:06]:5 (AUTO) Excluding SaltlyCrackers: last move was 24 minutes ago, less than required 45 minutes

Oops, looks like I had "Enable Logging Only Mode" enabled, since disabled and will report back...

Originally Posted by k4n30*:

I think something is turning logging mode on as I noticed some people having the same issue (here on the forums) and it happened to me last night and I know I definitely didn't turn it on and I'm the only one with access to my plugins

I think something is turning logging mode on as I noticed some people having the same issue (here on the forums) and it happened to me last night and I know I definitely didn't turn it on and I'm the only one with access to my plugins

Yeah weird, I do know I turned mine on.

Hey PC, any way to NOT switch someone who may be in a heli as pilot? I had a guy bitch (he was gunner) when it switched his pilot, can't say I blame him thanks.

Also a feature request, could you possibly extend the "Exclude Top Scorers" to say 5 at least, to me 3 isn't enough as some do whine about being switched, especially towards the end to the losing team.

Yeah weird, I do know I turned mine on.

Hey PC, any way to NOT switch someone who may be in a heli as pilot? I had a guy bitch (he was gunner) when it switched his pilot, can't say I blame him thanks.

Interesting, since MB only moves players that are dead. You running some kind of zombie server or something? WWZ? :smile:

dyn (I think_) posted some great info about how he looked into several complaints about MB and discovered that all of them, or all but one of them, didn't have anything to do with MB. The balancer gets blamed for everything that goes wrong. :smile: Not that it is flawless, just have a little skepticism and insist on some proof and repeatability before buying every complaint about balancing.

Interesting, since MB only moves players that are dead. You running some kind of zombie server or something? WWZ? :smile:

dyn (I think_) posted some great info about how he looked into several complaints about MB and discovered that all of them, or all but one of them, didn't have anything to do with MB. The balancer gets blamed for everything that goes wrong. :smile: Not that it is flawless, just have a little skepticism and insist on some proof and repeatability before buying every complaint about balancing.

:biggrin: well if it sounds like a duck, walks like a duck then it must be a duck eh? I dunno, but nevertheless if he was switched who or what else would do it, AdKats? Insane Limits? I would think that the logic of MB would not switch someone while in any vehicle? I'm just relaying to you what gets reported, not blaming anyone...

Originally Posted by Mandizzy*:

It seems to be exempting or excluding everyone and I'm running R11 Ranked but it shouldn't make any difference to MB.

Code:

[15:38:42 21] [MULTIbalancer]:2 FINAL STATUS FOR PREVIOUS ROUND:
[15:38:42 21] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Map = MP_Journey, mode = ConquestLarge0, time in round = 00:38:10, tickets = 0/144 <- [1000]
[15:38:42 21] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Ticket difference = 144, ticket ratio percentage is 5000%
[15:38:42 21] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: 1/48 raged, 0 reassigned, 0 balanced, 8 unstacked, 3 unswitched, 49 excluded, 86 exempted, 0 failed; of 954 TOTAL
[15:38:42 21] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Team counts [62] = 31(US) vs 31(RU), with 1 unassigned
[15:38:42 21] [MULTIbalancer]:2 +------------------------------------------------+
[15:57:15 00] [MULTIbalancer]:2 ADMIN moved player (REVERSED) SomethingSpanky, MULTIbalancer will respect this move
[15:57:54 19] [MULTIbalancer]:2 ADMIN moved player (REVERSED) JMS230, MULTIbalancer will respect this move
[15:59:31 23] [MULTIbalancer]:2 FINAL STATUS FOR PREVIOUS ROUND:
[15:59:31 23] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Map = MP_Resort, mode = ConquestLarge0, time in round = 00:19:05, tickets = 846/0 <- [1000]
[15:59:31 23] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Ticket difference = 846, ticket ratio percentage is 5000%
[15:59:31 23] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: 0/22 raged, 0 reassigned, 0 balanced, 4 unstacked, 3 unswitched, 17 excluded, 86 exempted, 0 failed; of 533 TOTAL
[15:59:31 23] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Team counts [62] = 31(US) vs 32(RU), with 2 unassigned
[15:59:31 23] [MULTIbalancer]:2 +------------------------------------------------+
[16:12:54 46] [MULTIbalancer]:2 ADMIN moved player (REVERSED) Siphorus, MULTIbalancer will respect this move
[16:17:54 33] [MULTIbalancer]:2 ADMIN moved player (REVERSED) Sgt_Shaft0e, MULTIbalancer will respect this move
[16:21:01 11] [MULTIbalancer]:2 FINAL STATUS FOR PREVIOUS ROUND:
[16:21:01 11] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Map = MP_TheDish, mode = ConquestLarge0, time in round = 00:19:48, tickets = 0/761 <- [1000]
[16:21:01 11] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Ticket difference = 761, ticket ratio percentage is 5000%
[16:21:01 11] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: 0/30 raged, 0 reassigned, 0 balanced, 4 unstacked, 2 unswitched, 15 excluded, 199 exempted, 0 failed; of 647 TOTAL
[16:21:01 11] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Team counts [62] = 32(US) vs 31(RU), with 2 unassigned
[16:21:01 11] [MULTIbalancer]:2 +------------------------------------------------+
[16:27:54 58] [MULTIbalancer]:2 ADMIN moved player (REVERSED) HotelEight, MULTIbalancer will respect this move
[16:28:24 81] [MULTIbalancer]:2 ADMIN moved player (REVERSED) Kknuckles001, MULTIbalancer will respect this move
[16:30:36 62] [MULTIbalancer]:2 ADMIN moved player (REVERSED) SuperlyKiller, MULTIbalancer will respect this move
[16:33:29 78] [MULTIbalancer]:2 ADMIN moved player (REVERSED) STRESSING1, MULTIbalancer will respect this move
[16:46:13 59] [MULTIbalancer]:2 FINAL STATUS FOR PREVIOUS ROUND:
[16:46:13 59] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Map = MP_Naval, mode = ConquestLarge0, time in round = 00:23:31, tickets = 720/0 <- [1000]
[16:46:13 59] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Ticket difference = 720, ticket ratio percentage is 5000%
[16:46:13 59] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: 2/32 raged, 0 reassigned, 1 balanced, 8 unstacked, 6 unswitched, 23 excluded, 231 exempted, 0 failed; of 686 TOTAL
[16:46:13 59] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Team counts [60] = 31(US) vs 29(RU), with 2 unassigned
[16:46:13 59] [MULTIbalancer]:2 +------------------------------------------------+
[16:53:23 26] [MULTIbalancer]:2 ADMIN moved player (REVERSED) Vivene, MULTIbalancer will respect this move
[16:53:41 73] [MULTIbalancer]:2 ADMIN moved player (REVERSED) Varkarian, MULTIbalancer will respect this move
[16:59:27 27] [MULTIbalancer]:2 ADMIN moved player (REVERSED) Ex4es, MULTIbalancer will respect this move
[16:59:36 67] [MULTIbalancer]:2 ADMIN moved player (REVERSED) CallMeWar, MULTIbalancer will respect this move
[16:59:48 30] [MULTIbalancer]:2 ADMIN moved player (REVERSED) DasTeeK, MULTIbalancer will respect this move
[17:05:16 11] [MULTIbalancer]:2 ADMIN moved player (REVERSED) kevinaboyette, MULTIbalancer will respect this move
Here's some more MB stats from my TDM server and it seems it's not doing any balancing either, everyone seems to be exempted :sad:

Code:

[17:31:11 56] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: 0/56 raged, 0 reassigned, 0 balanced, 0 unstacked, 1 unswitched, 39 excluded, 18 exempted, 0 failed; of 224 TOTAL
[17:31:11 56] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Team counts [1] = 1(US) vs 4(RU), with 0 unassigned
[17:31:11 56] [MULTIbalancer]:2 +------------------------------------------------+
[17:37:44 48] [MULTIbalancer]:2 FINAL STATUS FOR PREVIOUS ROUND:
[17:37:44 48] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Map = MP_Naval, mode = TeamDeathMatch0, time in round = 02:31:09, tickets = 5/8 -> [100]
[17:37:44 48] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Ticket difference = 3, ticket ratio percentage is 160%
[17:37:44 48] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: 0/59 raged, 0 reassigned, 0 balanced, 0 unstacked, 1 unswitched, 39 excluded, 18 exempted, 0 failed; of 228 TOTAL
[17:37:44 48] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Team counts [2] = 0(US) vs 2(RU), with 0 unassigned
[17:37:44 48] [MULTIbalancer]:2 +------------------------------------------------+
[18:07:18 76] [MULTIbalancer]:2 FINAL STATUS FOR PREVIOUS ROUND:
[18:07:18 76] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Map = MP_Naval, mode = TeamDeathMatch0, time in round = 03:00:43, tickets = 100/98 -> [100]
[18:07:18 76] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Ticket difference = 2, ticket ratio percentage is 102%
[18:07:18 76] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: 0/62 raged, 0 reassigned, 0 balanced, 0 unstacked, 1 unswitched, 56 excluded, 18 exempted, 0 failed; of 412 TOTAL
[18:07:18 76] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Team counts [14] = 7(US) vs 7(RU), with 0 unassigned
[18:07:18 76] [MULTIbalancer]:2 +------------------------------------------------+
[18:46:59 78] [MULTIbalancer]:2 ADMIN moved player (REVERSED) dannie73, MULTIbalancer will respect this move
[18:48:31 81] [MULTIbalancer]:2 FINAL STATUS FOR PREVIOUS ROUND:
[18:48:31 81] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Map = MP_Abandoned, mode = TeamDeathMatch0, time in round = 00:39:31, tickets = 200/189 -> [200]
[18:48:31 81] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Ticket difference = 11, ticket ratio percentage is 106%
[18:48:31 81] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: 0/12 raged, 0 reassigned, 0 balanced, 0 unstacked, 1 unswitched, 5 excluded, 29 exempted, 0 failed; of 435 TOTAL
[18:48:31 81] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Team counts [29] = 15(US) vs 14(RU), with 3 unassigned
[18:48:31 81] [MULTIbalancer]:2 +------------------------------------------------+
[19:06:17 48] [MULTIbalancer]:2 ADMIN moved player (REVERSED) cryotek69, MULTIbalancer will respect this move
[19:06:33 62] [MULTIbalancer]:2 FINAL STATUS FOR PREVIOUS ROUND:
[19:06:33 62] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Map = MP_Flooded, mode = TeamDeathMatch0, time in round = 00:16:27, tickets = 200/182 -> [200]
[19:06:33 62] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Ticket difference = 18, ticket ratio percentage is 110%
[19:06:33 62] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: 0/13 raged, 0 reassigned, 0 balanced, 0 unstacked, 1 unswitched, 0 excluded, 196 exempted, 0 failed; of 444 TOTAL
[19:06:33 62] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Team counts [47] = 24(US) vs 24(RU), with 3 unassigned
[19:06:33 62] [MULTIbalancer]:2 +------------------------------------------------+
[19:16:44 43] [MULTIbalancer]:2 FINAL STATUS FOR PREVIOUS ROUND:
[19:16:44 43] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Map = MP_Resort, mode = TeamDeathMatch0, time in round = 00:08:34, tickets = 200/151 -> [200]
[19:16:44 43] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Ticket difference = 49, ticket ratio percentage is 132%
[19:16:44 43] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: 0/4 raged, 0 reassigned, 0 balanced, 0 unstacked, 0 unswitched, 0 excluded, 309 exempted, 0 failed; of 387 TOTAL
[19:16:44 43] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Team counts [55] = 29(US) vs 27(RU), with 3 unassigned
[19:16:44 43] [MULTIbalancer]:2 +------------------------------------------------+
[19:25:49 94] [MULTIbalancer]:2 FINAL STATUS FOR PREVIOUS ROUND:
[19:25:49 94] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Map = MP_TheDish, mode = TeamDeathMatch0, time in round = 00:07:30, tickets = 196/200 -> [200]
[19:25:49 94] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Ticket difference = 4, ticket ratio percentage is 102%
[19:25:49 94] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: 0/4 raged, 0 reassigned, 0 balanced, 0 unstacked, 0 unswitched, 0 excluded, 315 exempted, 0 failed; of 439 TOTAL
[19:25:49 94] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Team counts [60] = 30(US) vs 30(RU), with 3 unassigned
[19:25:49 94] [MULTIbalancer]:2 +------------------------------------------------+
[19:35:01 16] [MULTIbalancer]:2 FINAL STATUS FOR PREVIOUS ROUND:
[19:35:01 16] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Map = MP_Tremors, mode = TeamDeathMatch0, time in round = 00:07:28, tickets = 179/200 -> [200]
[19:35:01 16] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Ticket difference = 21, ticket ratio percentage is 112%
[19:35:01 16] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: 0/11 raged, 0 reassigned, 0 balanced, 0 unstacked, 0 unswitched, 0 excluded, 330 exempted, 0 failed; of 447 TOTAL
[19:35:01 16] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Team counts [60] = 30(US) vs 30(RU), with 3 unassigned
[19:35:01 16] [MULTIbalancer]:2 +------------------------------------------------+
[19:44:39 54] [MULTIbalancer]:2 FINAL STATUS FOR PREVIOUS ROUND:
[19:44:39 54] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Map = MP_Prison, mode = TeamDeathMatch0, time in round = 00:08:04, tickets = 200/197 -> [200]
[19:44:39 54] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Ticket difference = 3, ticket ratio percentage is 102%
[19:44:39 54] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: 0/10 raged, 0 reassigned, 0 balanced, 0 unstacked, 0 unswitched, 0 excluded, 286 exempted, 0 failed; of 482 TOTAL
[19:44:39 54] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Team counts [62] = 31(US) vs 31(RU), with 1 unassigned
[19:44:39 54] [MULTIbalancer]:2 +------------------------------------------------+
[19:51:27 03] [MULTIbalancer]:2 ADMIN moved player (REVERSED) dannie73, MULTIbalancer will respect this move
[19:53:42 54] [MULTIbalancer]:2 FINAL STATUS FOR PREVIOUS ROUND:
[19:53:42 54] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Map = MP_Naval, mode = TeamDeathMatch0, time in round = 00:07:27, tickets = 139/200 -> [200]
[19:53:42 54] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Ticket difference = 61, ticket ratio percentage is 144%
[19:53:42 54] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: 0/10 raged, 0 reassigned, 0 balanced, 0 unstacked, 4 unswitched, 7 excluded, 286 exempted, 0 failed; of 385 TOTAL
[19:53:42 54] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Team counts [54] = 27(US) vs 27(RU), with 2 unassigned
[19:53:42 54] [MULTIbalancer]:2 +------------------------------------------------+
[20:02:01 19] [MULTIbalancer]:2 FINAL STATUS FOR PREVIOUS ROUND:
[20:02:01 19] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Map = MP_Abandoned, mode = TeamDeathMatch0, time in round = 00:06:44, tickets = 200/133 -> [200]
[20:02:01 19] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Ticket difference = 67, ticket ratio percentage is 150%
[20:02:01 19] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: 0/0 raged, 0 reassigned, 1 balanced, 0 unstacked, 0 unswitched, 11 excluded, 242 exempted, 0 failed; of 379 TOTAL
[20:02:01 19] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Team counts [63] = 32(US) vs 31(RU), with 1 unassigned
[20:02:01 19] [MULTIbalancer]:2 +------------------------------------------------+
[20:12:54 76] [MULTIbalancer]:2 FINAL STATUS FOR PREVIOUS ROUND:
[20:12:54 76] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Map = MP_Flooded, mode = TeamDeathMatch0, time in round = 00:09:18, tickets = 193/200 -> [200]
[20:12:54 76] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Ticket difference = 7, ticket ratio percentage is 104%
[20:12:54 76] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: 0/6 raged, 0 reassigned, 0 balanced, 0 unstacked, 0 unswitched, 8 excluded, 260 exempted, 0 failed; of 437 TOTAL
[20:12:54 76] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Team counts [64] = 32(US) vs 32(RU), with 0 unassigned
[20:12:54 76] [MULTIbalancer]:2 +------------------------------------------------+
[20:22:40 67] [MULTIbalancer]:2 ADMIN moved player (REVERSED) colossus7336, MULTIbalancer will respect this move
[20:23:44 90] [MULTIbalancer]:2 FINAL STATUS FOR PREVIOUS ROUND:
[20:23:44 91] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Map = MP_Resort, mode = TeamDeathMatch0, time in round = 00:09:11, tickets = 200/185 -> [200]
[20:23:44 91] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Ticket difference = 15, ticket ratio percentage is 108%
[20:23:44 91] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: 0/7 raged, 0 reassigned, 0 balanced, 0 unstacked, 1 unswitched, 2 excluded, 233 exempted, 0 failed; of 439 TOTAL
[20:23:44 91] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Team counts [62] = 31(US) vs 31(RU), with 2 unassigned
[20:23:44 91] [MULTIbalancer]:2 +------------------------------------------------+
[20:32:37 79] [MULTIbalancer]:2 FINAL STATUS FOR PREVIOUS ROUND:
[20:32:37 79] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Map = MP_TheDish, mode = TeamDeathMatch0, time in round = 00:07:15, tickets = 163/200 -> [200]
[20:32:37 79] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Ticket difference = 37, ticket ratio percentage is 123%
[20:32:37 79] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: 0/6 raged, 0 reassigned, 0 balanced, 0 unstacked, 0 unswitched, 4 excluded, 292 exempted, 0 failed; of 408 TOTAL
[20:32:37 79] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Team counts [64] = 32(US) vs 32(RU), with 0 unassigned
[20:32:37 79] [MULTIbalancer]:2 +------------------------------------------------+
[20:42:28 54] [MULTIbalancer]:2 FINAL STATUS FOR PREVIOUS ROUND:
[20:42:28 54] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Map = MP_Tremors, mode = TeamDeathMatch0, time in round = 00:08:08, tickets = 174/200 -> [200]
[20:42:28 54] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Ticket difference = 26, ticket ratio percentage is 115%
[20:42:28 54] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: 0/11 raged, 0 reassigned, 0 balanced, 0 unstacked, 0 unswitched, 6 excluded, 295 exempted, 0 failed; of 433 TOTAL
[20:42:28 54] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Team counts [61] = 30(US) vs 31(RU), with 3 unassigned
[20:42:28 54] [MULTIbalancer]:2 +------------------------------------------------+
[20:52:09 84] [MULTIbalancer]:2 FINAL STATUS FOR PREVIOUS ROUND:
[20:52:09 84] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Map = MP_Prison, mode = TeamDeathMatch0, time in round = 00:08:06, tickets = 200/192 -> [200]
[20:52:09 84] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Ticket difference = 8, ticket ratio percentage is 104%
[20:52:09 84] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: 0/5 raged, 0 reassigned, 0 balanced, 0 unstacked, 0 unswitched, 12 excluded, 348 exempted, 0 failed; of 442 TOTAL
[20:52:09 84] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Team counts [61] = 32(US) vs 29(RU), with 0 unassigned
[20:52:09 84] [MULTIbalancer]:2 +------------------------------------------------+

Originally Posted by anditfeels*:

There are "same clan tag" features, like, don't move a player out of a squad if there is another player with the same "clan tag". A prefix or suffix, like TEAM_, will be treated as a clan tag [TEAM] for those features.

There is a way to treat players who don't have tags or prefixes as "friends", making them as if they had the same clan tag.

I put into Friend and White lists: TEAM? B U S D R

Every round you play for different teams, now attackers, then defeners. But balancer all the time making for us only defenders, or only attackers. When the round ends the balancer move us to the enemy team, so this way we play next map to the same side.

How to stop it?

Originally Posted by Mavy*:

:biggrin: well if it sounds like a duck, walks like a duck then it must be a duck eh? I dunno, but nevertheless if he was switched who or what else would do it, AdKats? Insane Limits? I would think that the logic of MB would not switch someone while in any vehicle? I'm just relaying to you what gets reported, not blaming anyone...

Don't forget the server has its own auto balance function. And then there is players getting moved who get joined on via friends list. I've had several occasions where a friend joined me on a server and I was moved to the other team.

So there are several things that sound like a duck in this case :P