MULTIbalancer [1.1.6.0] 30-MAR-2015 + BFHL

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted by anditfeels*:

To fix this, you can either have every player with the TEAM? prefix remove their Battlelog tag, or, you can not use tags at all and instead use the Friends list. You will have to list each player by full name in the Friends list, since you can't use tags. Put every player name on a single line of the Friends list and enable On Friends List and Apply Friends List To Team and none will be moved again.

Thank you for the quick response, I made it and splitted up the origin_id's wiith spaces in one line, but anyway the balancer moving us.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9*:

I have the correct version MULTIbalancer - 1.0.8.0 and this REFETCH PATCH 0.1 by your above post but not seeing a Section 8 for Air Superiority, any ideas?

It's called Superiority. Look for that.

Originally Posted by angeldark182*:

Click Here For Download Page!

"There aren't any releases here" is the link broken?

Same her can not dowloade.

There aren't any releases here

Releases are powered by tagging specific points of history in a repository. They're great for marking release points like v1.0.

Okay, 1.0.9.0 is posted. Details about what changed are here:

myrcon.net/...multibalancer-30-mar-2015-bfhl#entry33580

I think I fixed the bad tags bug. I'm 99% sure it has something to do with commanders joining the server. I adjusted the way commanders affect the total player count and the bad tags problem seems to have gone away. I hadn't seen this problem on my own test servers before, but suddenly I saw it happen just as a commander joined. That was sheer luck. The 1% of uncertainty comes from not knowing exactly why a commander joining would cause some tag fetches to fail.

Even if you just installed 1.0.8.0, I strongly recommend updating to 1.0.9.0. Not only is the bug fixed, but I added a ton of additional diagnostics for Battlelog fetching, so that if any new problems crop up, they will be much easier to investigate and fix. Plus it's pretty cool to be able to use the test f4 command to update a player's tag after a failure, albeit manually.

Originally Posted by DWG-Jambi*:

Hello Papa thanks again for the awesome plugin.

This morning I installed 1.0.8.0

Now I am trying to install your 1.0.9.0. I have overwrote the 1.0.8.0 in the BF4 plugins directory but after rebooting the procon layer the plugin still says 1.0.8.0.

I also tried disabling and re enabling the plugin but in the log it says 1.0.8.0 enabled.

Have I done something wrong?

Also we have been using All time and BattelogSPM. With this update should we now change it to ClantagOnly and RoundSPM?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Hello Papa thanks again for the awesome plugin.

This morning I installed 1.0.8.0

Now I am trying to install your 1.0.9.0. I have overwrote the 1.0.8.0 in the BF4 plugins directory but after rebooting the procon layer the plugin still says 1.0.8.0.

I also tried disabling and re enabling the plugin but in the log it says 1.0.8.0 enabled.

Have I done something wrong?

No, you did something right by pointing out my mistake!

I always double check my download to make sure I uploaded the right version, but since I was in a hurry I skipped that check this time. Of course, this had to be the time I messed up!

I've fixed it. Download again and you should have the correct version.

Also we have been using All time and BattelogSPM. With this update should we now change it to ClantagOnly and RoundSPM?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

No, you can continue to use All-Time and BattleogSPM. It should work better now!

Originally Posted by DWG-Jambi*:

Awesome! Thank you! Thank you!

I will give it a try now.

I swear your balancer is our only hope for fun games!

Can't thank you enough.

That did it! Working now. Thanks again.

If you ever want to use our server for testing let me know. I will be glad to give you access to what you need. We have 52 players. 2 Commanders and 2 Spectators. 48 players in game. We are running CQL.

We were running all maps till yesterday and now just running China till maybe Friday. Everyone wanted to play that last night so I just took that base maps out for the week. Server is empty at the moment but usually fills at night.

Thanks again for your help!

Me neither, can't see Superiority at all on 1.0.9.0

Hmm, that's strange. Can you screenshot me the portion between Squad Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch? That's where it should be.

Also, do a modes command and a gen s in Show Command In Log. What do you get?

EDIT: Ah, I think I might know what is wrong. Have you updated Procon to 1.4.1.3 and the latest BF4.defs file? You need both.

Originally Posted by voqka35*:

WARNING: BattlelogCache is not supported for BF4 yet!

[00:13:40 49] [MULTIbalancer]:0 ERROR: Unable to append to log file: E:\Servers\EEMRE4196\1097\Logs\46.45.182.139_47500 \20131204_000_1-Hainan_Resort-CL0_tlr.csv

[00:13:40 49] [MULTIbalancer]:0 ERROR: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'E:\Servers\EEMRE4196\1097\Logs\46.45.182.139_4750 0\20131204_000_1-Hainan_Resort-CL0_tlr.csv'.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)

at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)

at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)

at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)

at PRoConEvents.MULTIbalancer.UpdateTicketLossRateLog (DateTime now, Int32 strong, Int32 weak)

I got this error on my server :sad:

WARNING: BattlelogCache is not supported for BF4 yet!

[00:13:40 49] [MULTIbalancer]:0 ERROR: Unable to append to log file: E:\Servers\EEMRE4196\1097\Logs\46.45.182.139_47500 \20131204_000_1-Hainan_Resort-CL0_tlr.csv

[00:13:40 49] [MULTIbalancer]:0 ERROR: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'E:\Servers\EEMRE4196\1097\Logs\46.45.182.139_4750 0\20131204_000_1-Hainan_Resort-CL0_tlr.csv'.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)

at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)

at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)

at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)

at PRoConEvents.MULTIbalancer.UpdateTicketLossRateLog (DateTime now, Int32 strong, Int32 weak)

I got this error on my server :sad:

Set Enable External Logging and Enable Ticket Loss Rate Logging to False. I really don't understand why people enable those settings, they are disabled by default precisely so you don't have to confront these error messages (or the fact that you don't know what they mean ...)

How can i find latest BF4.defs file ?

It should be automatic if you restart Procon. You can also try Tools -> Check for Updates (or whatever the menu item is called). If you continue to have trouble, post for help in the General forum, since you are having a Procon issue, not a plugin issue.

Originally Posted by voqka35*:

Set Enable External Logging and Enable Ticket Loss Rate Logging to False. I really don't understand why people enable those settings, they are disabled by default precisely so you don't have to confront these error messages (or the fact that you don't know what they mean ...)

Thanks for your quick responce, actually you are right. I don't have good english.So I can't understand all options,sorry for that.Thanks again.Now,Im trying your solutions.

Originally Posted by maester*:

Hmm, that's strange. Can you screenshot me the portion between Squad Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch? That's where it should be.

Also, do a modes command and a gen s in Show Command In Log. What do you get?

EDIT: Ah, I think I might know what is wrong. Have you updated Procon to 1.4.1.3 and the latest BF4.defs file? You need both.

Ran both and got

[18:03:23 68] [MULTIbalancer]:0 [show In Log] Command: modes

gen s

[18:03:23 69] [MULTIbalancer]:0 [show In Log] modes(8):

[18:03:23 69] [MULTIbalancer]:0 [show In Log] Conquest Large

[18:03:23 69] [MULTIbalancer]:0 [show In Log] Conquest Small

[18:03:23 69] [MULTIbalancer]:0 [show In Log] Domination

[18:03:23 69] [MULTIbalancer]:0 [show In Log] Defuse

[18:03:23 69] [MULTIbalancer]:0 [show In Log] Obliteration

[18:03:23 69] [MULTIbalancer]:0 [show In Log] Rush

[18:03:23 69] [MULTIbalancer]:0 [show In Log] Squad Deathmatch

[18:03:23 69] [MULTIbalancer]:0 [show In Log] Team Deathmatch

Also attached the screenshot

Attached Files:

Ran both and got

[18:03:23 68] [MULTIbalancer]:0 [show In Log] Command: modes

gen s

[18:03:23 69] [MULTIbalancer]:0 [show In Log] modes(8):

[18:03:23 69] [MULTIbalancer]:0 [show In Log] Conquest Large

[18:03:23 69] [MULTIbalancer]:0 [show In Log] Conquest Small

[18:03:23 69] [MULTIbalancer]:0 [show In Log] Domination

[18:03:23 69] [MULTIbalancer]:0 [show In Log] Defuse

[18:03:23 69] [MULTIbalancer]:0 [show In Log] Obliteration

[18:03:23 69] [MULTIbalancer]:0 [show In Log] Rush

[18:03:23 69] [MULTIbalancer]:0 [show In Log] Squad Deathmatch

[18:03:23 69] [MULTIbalancer]:0 [show In Log] Team Deathmatch

I see that you are running 1.4.1.3, which is good. Are you sure you have the latest BF4.defs file? Look in it (open procon/Configs/BF4.defs in Notepad) and see if you can find "Air Superiority" in it next to the China Rising map/modes, like this:

Code:

procon.protected.maps.add "AirSuperiority0" "XP1_001" "Air Superiority" "Silk Road" 0

Is there a list of bad tags somewhere that will need to be manually fixed, or it should all just be good now?

As long as your Maximum Server Size is correct for players (don't count commanders or spectators), it should all be good now. If you do get bad tags, you can follow the instructions in post #2 to remedy the situation.

I see that you are running 1.4.1.3, which is good. Are you sure you have the latest BF4.defs file? Look in it (open procon/Configs/BF4.defs in Notepad) and see if you can find "Air Superiority" in it next to the China Rising map/modes, like this:

Code:

procon.protected.maps.add "AirSuperiority0" "XP1_001" "Air Superiority" "Silk Road" 0
As long as your Maximum Server Size is correct for players (don't count commanders or spectators), it should all be good now. If you do get bad tags, you can follow the instructions in post #2 to remedy the situation.
This is what im getting in there

procon.protected.maps.clear

procon.protected.maps.add "ConquestLarge0" "MP_Abandoned" "Conquest Large" "Zavod 311" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "ConquestLarge0" "MP_Damage" "Conquest Large" "Lancang Dam" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "ConquestLarge0" "MP_Flooded" "Conquest Large" "Flood Zone" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "ConquestLarge0" "MP_Journey" "Conquest Large" "Golmud Railway" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "ConquestLarge0" "MP_Naval" "Conquest Large" "Paracel Storm" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "ConquestLarge0" "MP_Prison" "Conquest Large" "Operation Locker" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "ConquestLarge0" "MP_Resort" "Conquest Large" "Hainan Resort" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "ConquestLarge0" "MP_Siege" "Conquest Large" "Siege of Shanghai" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "ConquestLarge0" "MP_TheDish" "Conquest Large" "Rogue Transmission" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "ConquestLarge0" "MP_Tremors" "Conquest Large" "Dawnbreaker" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "ConquestSmall0" "MP_Abandoned" "Conquest Small" "Zavod 311" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "ConquestSmall0" "MP_Damage" "Conquest Small" "Lancang Dam" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "ConquestSmall0" "MP_Flooded" "Conquest Small" "Flood Zone" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "ConquestSmall0" "MP_Journey" "Conquest Small" "Golmud Railway" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "ConquestSmall0" "MP_Naval" "Conquest Small" "Paracel Storm" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "ConquestSmall0" "MP_Prison" "Conquest Small" "Operation Locker" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "ConquestSmall0" "MP_Resort" "Conquest Small" "Hainan Resort" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "ConquestSmall0" "MP_Siege" "Conquest Small" "Siege of Shanghai" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "ConquestSmall0" "MP_TheDish" "Conquest Small" "Rogue Transmission" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "ConquestSmall0" "MP_Tremors" "Conquest Small" "Dawnbreaker" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "Domination0" "MP_Abandoned" "Domination" "Zavod 311" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "Domination0" "MP_Damage" "Domination" "Lancang Dam" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "Domination0" "MP_Flooded" "Domination" "Flood Zone" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "Domination0" "MP_Journey" "Domination" "Golmud Railway" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "Domination0" "MP_Naval" "Domination" "Paracel Storm" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "Domination0" "MP_Prison" "Domination" "Operation Locker" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "Domination0" "MP_Resort" "Domination" "Hainan Resort" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "Domination0" "MP_Siege" "Domination" "Siege of Shanghai" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "Domination0" "MP_TheDish" "Domination" "Rogue Transmission" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "Domination0" "MP_Tremors" "Domination" "Dawnbreaker" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "Elimination0" "MP_Abandoned" "Defuse" "Zavod 311" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "Elimination0" "MP_Damage" "Defuse" "Lancang Dam" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "Elimination0" "MP_Flooded" "Defuse" "Flood Zone" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "Elimination0" "MP_Journey" "Defuse" "Golmud Railway" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "Elimination0" "MP_Naval" "Defuse" "Paracel Storm" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "Elimination0" "MP_Prison" "Defuse" "Operation Locker" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "Elimination0" "MP_Resort" "Defuse" "Hainan Resort" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "Elimination0" "MP_Siege" "Defuse" "Siege of Shanghai" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "Elimination0" "MP_TheDish" "Defuse" "Rogue Transmission" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "Elimination0" "MP_Tremors" "Defuse" "Dawnbreaker" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "Obliteration" "MP_Abandoned" "Obliteration" "Zavod 311" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "Obliteration" "MP_Damage" "Obliteration" "Lancang Dam" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "Obliteration" "MP_Flooded" "Obliteration" "Flood Zone" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "Obliteration" "MP_Journey" "Obliteration" "Golmud Railway" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "Obliteration" "MP_Naval" "Obliteration" "Paracel Storm" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "Obliteration" "MP_Prison" "Obliteration" "Operation Locker" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "Obliteration" "MP_Resort" "Obliteration" "Hainan Resort" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "Obliteration" "MP_Siege" "Obliteration" "Siege of Shanghai" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "Obliteration" "MP_TheDish" "Obliteration" "Rogue Transmission" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "Obliteration" "MP_Tremors" "Obliteration" "Dawnbreaker" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "RushLarge0" "MP_Abandoned" "Rush" "Zavod 311" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "RushLarge0" "MP_Damage" "Rush" "Lancang Dam" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "RushLarge0" "MP_Flooded" "Rush" "Flood Zone" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "RushLarge0" "MP_Journey" "Rush" "Golmud Railway" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "RushLarge0" "MP_Naval" "Rush" "Paracel Storm" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "RushLarge0" "MP_Prison" "Rush" "Operation Locker" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "RushLarge0" "MP_Resort" "Rush" "Hainan Resort" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "RushLarge0" "MP_Siege" "Rush" "Siege of Shanghai" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "RushLarge0" "MP_TheDish" "Rush" "Rogue Transmission" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "RushLarge0" "MP_Tremors" "Rush" "Dawnbreaker" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "SquadDeathMatch0" "MP_Abandoned" "Squad Deathmatch" "Zavod 311" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "SquadDeathMatch0" "MP_Damage" "Squad Deathmatch" "Lancang Dam" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "SquadDeathMatch0" "MP_Flooded" "Squad Deathmatch" "Flood Zone" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "SquadDeathMatch0" "MP_Journey" "Squad Deathmatch" "Golmud Railway" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "SquadDeathMatch0" "MP_Naval" "Squad Deathmatch" "Paracel Storm" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "SquadDeathMatch0" "MP_Prison" "Squad Deathmatch" "Operation Locker" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "SquadDeathMatch0" "MP_Resort" "Squad Deathmatch" "Hainan Resort" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "SquadDeathMatch0" "MP_Siege" "Squad Deathmatch" "Siege of Shanghai" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "SquadDeathMatch0" "MP_TheDish" "Squad Deathmatch" "Rogue Transmission" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "SquadDeathMatch0" "MP_Tremors" "Squad Deathmatch" "Dawnbreaker" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "TeamDeathMatch0" "MP_Abandoned" "Team Deathmatch" "Zavod 311" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "TeamDeathMatch0" "MP_Damage" "Team Deathmatch" "Lancang Dam" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "TeamDeathMatch0" "MP_Flooded" "Team Deathmatch" "Flood Zone" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "TeamDeathMatch0" "MP_Journey" "Team Deathmatch" "Golmud Railway" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "TeamDeathMatch0" "MP_Naval" "Team Deathmatch" "Paracel Storm" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "TeamDeathMatch0" "MP_Prison" "Team Deathmatch" "Operation Locker" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "TeamDeathMatch0" "MP_Resort" "Team Deathmatch" "Hainan Resort" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "TeamDeathMatch0" "MP_Siege" "Team Deathmatch" "Siege of Shanghai" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "TeamDeathMatch0" "MP_TheDish" "Team Deathmatch" "Rogue Transmission" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "TeamDeathMatch0" "MP_Tremors" "Team Deathmatch" "Dawnbreaker" 0

// XP1 (China Rising)

procon.protected.maps.add "ConquestLarge0" "XP1_001" "Conquest Large" "Silk Road" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "ConquestLarge0" "XP1_002" "Conquest Large" "Altai Range" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "ConquestLarge0" "XP1_003" "Conquest Large" "Guilin Peaks" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "ConquestLarge0" "XP1_004" "Conquest Large" "Dragon Pass" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "ConquestSmall0" "XP1_001" "Conquest Small" "Silk Road" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "ConquestSmall0" "XP1_002" "Conquest Small" "Altai Range" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "ConquestSmall0" "XP1_003" "Conquest Small" "Guilin Peaks" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "ConquestSmall0" "XP1_004" "Conquest Small" "Dragon Pass" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "Domination0" "XP1_001" "Domination" "Silk Road" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "Domination0" "XP1_002" "Domination" "Altai Range" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "Domination0" "XP1_003" "Domination" "Guilin Peaks" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "Domination0" "XP1_004" "Domination" "Dragon Pass" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "Elimination0" "XP1_001" "Defuse" "Silk Road" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "Elimination0" "XP1_002" "Defuse" "Altai Range" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "Elimination0" "XP1_003" "Defuse" "Guilin Peaks" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "Elimination0" "XP1_004" "Defuse" "Dragon Pass" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "Obliteration" "XP1_001" "Obliteration" "Silk Road" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "Obliteration" "XP1_002" "Obliteration" "Altai Range" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "Obliteration" "XP1_003" "Obliteration" "Guilin Peaks" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "Obliteration" "XP1_004" "Obliteration" "Dragon Pass" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "RushLarge0" "XP1_001" "Rush" "Silk Road" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "RushLarge0" "XP1_002" "Rush" "Altai Range" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "RushLarge0" "XP1_003" "Rush" "Guilin Peaks" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "RushLarge0" "XP1_004" "Rush" "Dragon Pass" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "SquadDeathMatch0" "XP1_001" "Squad Deathmatch" "Silk Road" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "SquadDeathMatch0" "XP1_002" "Squad Deathmatch" "Altai Range" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "SquadDeathMatch0" "XP1_003" "Squad Deathmatch" "Guilin Peaks" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "SquadDeathMatch0" "XP1_004" "Squad Deathmatch" "Dragon Pass" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "TeamDeathMatch0" "XP1_001" "Team Deathmatch" "Silk Road" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "TeamDeathMatch0" "XP1_002" "Team Deathmatch" "Altai Range" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "TeamDeathMatch0" "XP1_003" "Team Deathmatch" "Guilin Peaks" 0

procon.protected.maps.add "TeamDeathMatch0" "XP1_004" "Team Deathmatch" "Dragon Pass" 0

Ok took the BF4.def file from my updated PC version uploaded to the Layer and now its showing superiority. On that not do we have to run the settings wizard? Because its not showing the option for it there?

Originally Posted by Slayer*:

I updated Procon on our parent layer with the 1.4.1.3 that was sitting there to be installed yet when I did yes it was the correct version but the BF4.def file was wrong it didn't have the entry.

So seeing I'd done my client as well I looked inside my BF4.def file and I got my version client from here at the site and mine had the correct file, so simple fix I uploaded my BF4.def file to the layer and bam all working now, Thank you.