MULTIbalancer [1.1.6.0] 30-MAR-2015 + BFHL

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted by DWG-Jambi*:

Papacharlie9 can I ask you a quick question. Take your time if your busy.

I set the debug log to 7 and was looking through the log and I saw this line.

[12:35:22] [MULTIbalancer]:6 (SCRAMBLER) Not enough players to scramble, at least 16 required: 10

There were only 10 people playing this afternoon.

Does it get the 16 player requirement for scrambler from the setting "8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Definition Of Low Population For Players

If I set this to let's say 8 and 10 players were playing would it have scrambled at the end of the round or is 16 a default that can't be changed?

Also is there some way I can donate some cash to you? I feel I owe ya some money. I don't have much more money to throw at BF4 but at the same time I don't feel right with you doing this work for everyone and giving the plugin away.

Let me know your thoughts when you get time.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9*:

Papacharlie9 can I ask you a quick question. Take your time if your busy.

I set the debug log to 7 and was looking through the log and I saw this line.

[12:35:22] [MULTIbalancer]:6 (SCRAMBLER) Not enough players to scramble, at least 16 required: 10

There were only 10 people playing this afternoon.

Does it get the 16 player requirement for scrambler from the setting "8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Definition Of Low Population For Players

No. Sixteen is a built-in (hard-coded) value. It really ought to be 20 for BF4. It's intended to be 4 full squads, 2 per team. Any less than that and the scrambling code doesn't work well -- particularly with restrictions like keep squads together enabled. Diminishing returns.

Also is there some way I can donate some cash to you? I feel I owe ya some money. I don't have much more money to throw at BF4 but at the same time I don't feel right with you doing this work for everyone and giving the plugin away.

Let me know your thoughts when you get time.

No donations are necessary, but the thought is appreciated. If you insist, you can donate to my clan and help pay this month's server rental. Go to http://bf2legionclan.com and find the PAYPAL Donations button on the front page.

No. Sixteen is a built-in (hard-coded) value. It really ought to be 20 for BF4. It's intended to be 4 full squads, 2 per team. Any less than that and the scrambling code doesn't work well -- particularly with restrictions like keep squads together enabled. Diminishing returns.

No donations are necessary, but the thought is appreciated. If you insist, you can donate to my clan and help pay this month's server rental. Go to http://bf2legionclan.com and find the PAYPAL Donations button on the front page.

Cool thanks for the info.

I donated 15 bucks to your paypal just now. I know it's not much but I thank you for all your knowledge.

Thanks,

Dan

AKA TheMightyJambi

Originally Posted by chesterfield*:

Yesterday played on my server 11vs11 people Rush, after 3 minutes Balancer gave 2 people in other team (winner team) - moved for balance in chat. 9vs13, 10 minutes later nothing happens, but why?

Yesterday played on my server 11vs11 people Rush, after 3 minutes Balancer gave 2 people in other team (winner team) - moved for balance in chat. 9vs13, 10 minutes later nothing happens, but why?

Because of your settings? Because someone joined on a friend? Could be a hundred different reasons. I'd need Debug Level 7 logs to get some kind of idea about exactly why.

Because of your settings? Because someone joined on a friend? Could be a hundred different reasons. I'd need Debug Level 7 logs to get some kind of idea about exactly why.

If I were to put money on it I would bet it was the join on friend feature but yeah we would need to see settings to know for sure.

Just my 2 cents.

Originally Posted by chesterfield*:

Really THX Papa, now Debug 7 - Log will come next time.

Friend joining hmm but the plugin says switched xxxx for balance, xxxx moved for balance.

And first they was on my attacker side.

THX again!

Originally Posted by jking54*:

That all makes sense, though arguably it has its own problems and unfortunately, that would be more work for me. A lot more.

I'm leveraging the existing Disperse Evenly List code. It's fairly simple to add a case where some player dies and I count up all the players in the server with the same tag and move that dead player if there are too many. The Disperse Evenly List code ignores squads.

I can't leverage the Scrambler code since the Scrambler code assumes that all players have been unsquaded (moved to squad 0) before it does anything, which is fine between rounds but a disaster during a round. That code won't work otherwise.

The arguable problem is that a clan will complain if there are 5 on one side and only 1 on the other. It makes the isolation more obvious and makes it look like the 1 guy is being picked upon. By moving more so that it ends up 3 vs 3, at least some friends can hang together, just not on the same team.

Yes, that's why it is a numeric setting, not just enable/disable. If you don't like 5, you can make it 7 or 9 or whatever.

I'm just curious, with the limit of only one tag at this time, for scrambler setting in general, is it best to not divide by clan tag only? Just leave it at "None" or "Dispersal List"? I guess I'm wondering about when in the case of multiple Clans on server and how to best handle them, keeping everyone happy and together, thanks.

Originally Posted by HAWKSTA24*:

I'm sorry if this topic or question has been addressed or answered but for the love of god would someone please tell me what the appropriate settings are to just run "Balance only". I'm not concerned with unstacking or anything advanced settings. I just want the teams to be auto balanced. Can someone shed some light on what the right settings are or some tweaks. I know when I installed the plugin all i did is switch it to "balance only" and it has not worked. Our server is set to "RANKED". Thanks for the help.

Originally Posted by cdd3068*:

Could someone please recommend a MULTIbalancer config setting for hardcore domination 30/32 player with 375 tickets?

I'm following PapaCharlie's thread, but I do not see any recommendation for domination:

showthread....ected-Settings*

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

EDIT: It would be nice to offer different MULTIbalancer settings for mixed mode servers :smile: I'm running DOM/TDM and if the recommended settings for domination greatly differ, I would hope the plugin could be updated to allow different settings for different modes on a mixed mode server.

I'm sorry if this topic or question has been addressed or answered but for the love of god would someone please tell me what the appropriate settings are to just run "Balance only". I'm not concerned with unstacking or anything advanced settings. I just want the teams to be auto balanced. Can someone shed some light on what the right settings are or some tweaks. I know when I installed the plugin all i did is switch it to "balance only" and it has not worked. Our server is set to "RANKED". Thanks for the help.

Have you read the FAQ? There's a link prominently displayed in post #1. The Getting Started: How to do your first setup FAQ is what you want.

Could someone please recommend a MULTIbalancer config setting for hardcore domination 30/32 player with 375 tickets?

I'm following PapaCharlie's thread, but I do not see any recommendation for domination:

showthread....ected-Settings*

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

EDIT: It would be nice to offer different MULTIbalancer settings for mixed mode servers :smile: I'm running DOM/TDM and if the recommended settings for domination greatly differ, I would hope the plugin could be updated to allow different settings for different modes on a mixed mode server.

Mixed mode is one of the reasons why the plugin is so complicated. :smile: It's definitely designed to support mixed modes. Each mode has it's own independent settings in Section 8.

Just follow the FAQ recommended in the previous post and run the Setup Wizard twice, once for Domination, again for TDM. The Collected Settings thread predates the addition of the Setup Wizard, so that thread is somewhat obsolete. It's still good for reference for tweaking, though.

In general, if you are running 30 or less, there isn't much room for doing anything fancy. Stick with BalaneOnly or Retain. Scrambling is a bit iffy with so few players, unless you disable all the Keep Together constraints and just scramble by pure player Strength. Of course, that will generate complaints from friends being split up, but that's the trade-off if your rounds end totally stacked all the time.

I just stumbled across this thread in German Support:

showthread....-Einstellungen*

A lot of questions and requests for help that I was unaware of. I don't speak German, so I'm looking for someone who speaks both German and English to help translate the "How to" FAQ post, which should help answer most of the questions in the German thread:

myrcon.net/...multibalancer-faq-and-detailed-explanations#entry43462

I have simplified the FAQ as follows (items in bold should not be translated, leave as English):

Here is a BF4 example to work through. Assume you are setting up Conquest Large. Note down the answers to these questions in your memory or on Notepad:

Question 1: Do you have Metro in your rotation?

For BF4, this will always be no (False).

Question 2: What is the maximum number of players allowed in Conquest Large on your server?

Usually this is the same for all modes on your server, like 64 or 48. Do not count commanders or spectators, just players.

Let us say the answer for this example is 40.

Question 3: For each map in the rotation for Conquest Large, what is the maximum number of tickets for that map?

For BF4 they might all be 800 (or 1000 or 1200, whatever). For BF3, you could easily have one map that is 600 and another than is 700. In that case, note the highest and lowest maximums across all of the maps. For example, if you have 6 maps with these max tickets: 600, 600, 700, 600, 700, 650, your highest is 700 and your lowest is 600.

Let's say the answer for this example is 600 and 600, highest and lowest are the same.

Question 4: What style of balancing do you want to use?

You should refer to post #1 in the MULTIbalancer thread for the list of styles (presets).

Most of the time, using Standard is good enough. For this example, let us use BalanceOnly.

Now you are ready to set up your Conquest Large settings.

Start with Section 1 - Presets.

Use Round Phase, Population, and Exclusions preset: BalanceOnly

Use your answer to Question 4 here. Do not worry if later you notice this changes to None or something else, that's all right. The preset just gets you started.

Enable Unstacking: False

Beginners are advised to disable unstacking, so leave this False. Besides, for this example, we are doing BalanceOnly anyway.

Next is Enable Settings Wizard: True

For this example, fill in the new form items that are revealed with the answers to the questions from above. If you are doing a different mode, of course, the values will be different.

Which Mode: Conquest Large

Metro Is In Map Rotation: False

Maximum Players For Mode: 40

Lowest Maximum Tickets For Mode: 600

Highest Maximum Tickets For Mode: 600

Preferred Style Of Balancing: BalanceOnly (same choice you made for the preset)

Now you are ready to apply the changes, set Apply Settings Changes to True.

That's all the Wizard can do. You should see some messages in the plugin.log window telling you what the wizard did and that you should review the changes it made.

Now scroll down to Section 8 - Conquest Large and finish the rest of the per-mode settings.

Determine Strong Players By: RoundScore
(You can choose anything here, use whatever scoring method you think is best. RoundScore is best for Conquest/Domination type modes, RoundKills is best for TDM/SQDM type modes)

Only Move Weak Players: True
(For now, leave this True. If you notice your server stays unbalanced for too long, change it to False).

Enable Scrambler: up to you, set to True if you want scrambling between rounds, then review Section 4 settings.

That's it! Those basics should be good enough for most ranked servers.

I could also use some help with German localization of the chat message strings in Section 5. Edited by maxdralle

Originally Posted by leyeti*:

[16:25:37 00] [MULTIbalancer]:0 : System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Unable to find path 'C:\servers\153.179\home\ns47596\27260\procon\Logs \194.60.65.226_47200\20131215_000_1-Flood_Zone-CL0_tlr.csv'.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)

at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)

at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)

at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)

at PRoConEvents.MULTIbalancer.UpdateTicketLossRateLog (DateTime now, Int32 strong, Int32 weak)

Team, what should I do to correct this ?

What do you want to know for the chat messages? Maybe I can help you.

Ideally, a translation of each default message and an explanation, in German, for what they mean, based on the info in post #1 under Section 5.

But any one part of that would be good, like just a translation of the default message texts, copied here for your convenience:

BadBecauseMovedByBalancer = "autobalance moved you to the %toTeam% team";

BadBecauseWinningTeam = "switching to the winning team is not allowed";

BadBecauseBiggestTeam = "switching to the biggest team is not allowed";

BadBecauseRank = "this server splits Colonel 100's between teams";

BadBecauseDispersalList = "you're on the list of players to split between teams";

ChatMovedForBalance = "*** MOVED %name% for balance ...";

YellMovedForBalance = "Moved %name% for balance ...";

ChatMovedToUnstack = "*** MOVED %name% to unstack teams ...";

YellMovedToUnstack = "Moved %name% to unstack teams ...";

ChatDetectedBadTeamSwitch = "%name%, you can't switch to team %fromTeam%: %reason%, sending you back ...";

YellDetectedBadTeamSwitch = "You can't switch to the %fromTeam% team: %reason%, sending you back!";

ChatDetectedGoodTeamSwitch = "%name%, thanks for helping out the %toTeam% team!";

YellDetectedGoodTeamSwitch = "Thanks for helping out the %toTeam% team!";

ChatAfterUnswitching = "%name%, please stay on the %toTeam% team for the rest of this round";

YellAfterUnswitching = "Please stay on the %toTeam% team for the rest of this round";

Each of the variables on the left represent the setting in Section 6, e.g., BadBecauseMovedByBalancer is Bad Because: Moved By Balancer in the settings.

[16:25:37 00] [MULTIbalancer]:0 : System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Unable to find path 'C:\servers\153.179\home\ns47596\27260\procon\Logs \194.60.65.226_47200\20131215_000_1-Flood_Zone-CL0_tlr.csv'.

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)

at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)

at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)

at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)

at PRoConEvents.MULTIbalancer.UpdateTicketLossRateLog (DateTime now, Int32 strong, Int32 weak)

Team, what should I do to correct this ?

Did you read post #1 at all? There are two big bold warnings right at the top of the post, you can't miss them.

could someone send me the settings for 3200TK LOCKER

You can do it yourself if you read the FAQ: There's a link prominently displayed in post #1. The Getting Started: How to do your first setup FAQ is what you want.

Originally Posted by exadmin*:

Hi papa, why is it multibalancer assumes there are 3 players online on my server but there are no players actually?

Code:

[08:00:31 96] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Map = Paracel Storm, mode = Conquest Large, time in round = 02:44:15, tickets = 1000/1000 <- [1000]
[08:00:31 96] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Ticket difference = 0, ticket ratio percentage is 100%
[08:00:31 99] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Autobalance is not active, phase = Early, population = Low, speed = Fast, unstack when ticket ratio >= 0%
[08:00:32 02] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: 0/5 raged, 0 reassigned, 0 balanced, 0 unstacked, 0 unswitched, 0 excluded, 0 exempted, 0 failed; of 2 TOTAL
[08:00:32 02] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Team counts [3] = 1(US) vs 2(RU), with 0 unassigned
[08:00:32 02] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Team difference = 1

Hi papa, why is it multibalancer assumes there are 3 players online on my server but there are no players actually?

Code:

[08:00:31 96] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Map = Paracel Storm, mode = Conquest Large, time in round = 02:44:15, tickets = 1000/1000 <- [1000]
[08:00:31 96] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Ticket difference = 0, ticket ratio percentage is 100%
[08:00:31 99] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Autobalance is not active, phase = Early, population = Low, speed = Fast, unstack when ticket ratio >= 0%
[08:00:32 02] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: 0/5 raged, 0 reassigned, 0 balanced, 0 unstacked, 0 unswitched, 0 excluded, 0 exempted, 0 failed; of 2 TOTAL
[08:00:32 02] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Team counts [3] = 1(US) vs 2(RU), with 0 unassigned
[08:00:32 02] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Team difference = 1
That's very interesting. I'd like to know what the listPlayers command returns in the Procon Console window. Is it possible the players were there, but Procon was not showing them? What told you there were zero players?

MULTIbalancer gets all of its information from the OnListPlayers event from Procon. So basically whatever Procon thinks the number of players is, that's what MULTIbalancer thinks the number of players is also.

This could be that known BF4 game server problem of "ghost" players left in the server taking slots that can't be kicked and can only be removed by restarting the server.

That's very interesting. I'd like to know what the listPlayers command returns in the Procon Console window. Is it possible the players were there, but Procon was not showing them? What told you there were zero players?

MULTIbalancer gets all of its information from the OnListPlayers event from Procon. So basically whatever Procon thinks the number of players is, that's what MULTIbalancer thinks the number of players is also.

This could be that known BF4 game server problem of "ghost" players left in the server taking slots that can't be kicked and can only be removed by restarting the server.

This time Multibalancer counts 7 but players online are only 4 players. No spectator no commander.

Code:

[05:16:17] AdaptiveServerSize: IDLE -> 4 players online. 0 players joining. Server size set to 64. Round started at 64.
[05:16:17] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Map = Paracel Storm, mode = Conquest Large, time in round = 00:00:01, tickets = 1000/1000 <- [1000]
[05:16:17] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Ticket difference = 0, ticket ratio percentage is 100%
[05:16:17] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Autobalance is not active, phase = Early, population = Low, speed = Fast, unstack when ticket ratio >= 0%
[05:16:17] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: 0/0 raged, 0 reassigned, 0 balanced, 0 unstacked, 0 unswitched, 0 excluded, 0 exempted, 0 failed; of 0 TOTAL
[05:16:17] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Team counts [7] = 4(US) vs 3(RU), with 0 unassigned
[05:16:17] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Team difference = 1
I'll try that command later after my server goes full again and empty afterwards.

Originally Posted by Sage-BRIG*:

Is there a reason we can no longer choose player difference? I see it now moving two players to a side to "balance" but that team now outnumbers the other by two players. Never had an issue before this new update.

It does say "Autobalance is not active" in debug, even tho it says ticket difference 4 will acvtivate autobalance as soon as possible.....Just seems to never start

This time Multibalancer counts 7 but players online are only 4 players. No spectator no commander.

Code:

[05:16:17] AdaptiveServerSize: IDLE -> 4 players online. 0 players joining. Server size set to 64. Round started at 64.
[05:16:17] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Map = Paracel Storm, mode = Conquest Large, time in round = 00:00:01, tickets = 1000/1000 <- [1000]
[05:16:17] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Ticket difference = 0, ticket ratio percentage is 100%
[05:16:17] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Autobalance is not active, phase = Early, population = Low, speed = Fast, unstack when ticket ratio >= 0%
[05:16:17] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: 0/0 raged, 0 reassigned, 0 balanced, 0 unstacked, 0 unswitched, 0 excluded, 0 exempted, 0 failed; of 0 TOTAL
[05:16:17] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Team counts [7] = 4(US) vs 3(RU), with 0 unassigned
[05:16:17] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Team difference = 1
I'll try that command later after my server goes full again and empty afterwards.
So you are trusting AdaptiveServerSize but not MULTIbalancer? :smile: Again, how do you confirm the actual number of players in the server, preferrably not though a plugin?

Once you've collected as much diagnostic information as possible that shows the discrepancy, you can force MULTIbalancer to refresh all of its internal counters and lists by using the refresh command in Show Command In Log. If that doesn't work, as a last resort, you can disable MB and re-enable it. That deletes the internal player list.

Is there a reason we can no longer choose player difference? I see it now moving two players to a side to "balance" but that team now outnumbers the other by two players. Never had an issue before this new update.

It does say "Autobalance is not active" in debug, even tho it says ticket difference 4 will acvtivate autobalance as soon as possible.....Just seems to never start

Need more info, like Debug Level 7 logging. Everything you describe could be normal operation. Two player difference is normal if you have High population. The move might not have been by MB, it might have been join on friends. Autobalance not active when the trigger message is posted could happen if there are players waiting to join that would fill in the gap. All of this would be in the plugin log, MB explains itself pretty thorougly at Debug Level 7.

So you are trusting AdaptiveServerSize but not MULTIbalancer? :smile: Again, how do you confirm the actual number of players in the server, preferrably not though a plugin?

Once you've collected as much diagnostic information as possible that shows the discrepancy, you can force MULTIbalancer to refresh all of its internal counters and lists by using the refresh command in Show Command In Log. If that doesn't work, as a last resort, you can disable MB and re-enable it. That deletes the internal player list.

Updated the balancer to the latest version fixes the problem. I was using 1.0.0.7 with that issue. Thanks

EDIT: So the updated balancer run fine but after a few hours of uptime the problem came back. This time the server is full with the bug "Unable to join server" present as my servers uptime is already 1 day.

For the record server maxslot is (66)64+2commanders no spectator

MULTIBALANCER counts 66

Code:

[13:29:54] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Map = Dragon Pass, mode = Rush, stage = 4, time in round = 00:20:35, tickets = 245/65169(245) <- [245]
[13:29:54] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Ticket difference = 0, ticket ratio percentage is 100%
[13:29:54] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Autobalance is not active, phase = Early, population = High, speed = Adaptive, unstack when ticket ratio >= 0%
[13:29:54] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: 0/25 raged, 0 reassigned, 0 balanced, 0 unstacked, 4 unswitched, 13 excluded, 9 exempted, 0 failed; of 750 TOTAL
[13:29:54] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Team counts [66] = 33(US) vs 33(RU), with 0 unassigned
[13:29:54] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Team difference = 0
Adaptive Server size counts 62

Code:

[13:29:59] AdaptiveServerSize: IDLE -> 62 players online. 1 players joining. Server size set to 64. Round started at 64.
listPlayers counts 62

Code:

[13:31:35] admin.listplayers all
[13:31:35] OK 10 name guid teamId squadId kills deaths score rank ping type 62 XP626 EA_F4DAC6EE712372008EA8BF5C965F1247 1 2 10 8 2920 9 82 0 bluekiller87 EA_215A6A882B974480689305F5FF7301B5 1 5 17 23 3230 17 23 0 Raynesis EA_B838B1598E9D33A159DA97D0696F45AC 1 1 7 6 2774 30 54 0 janochen EA_F5A02AE70F56A0F552355BD3CEB87E77 1 1 8 12 4076 110 64 0 jia_ba_liao EA_AE5E8AC7714573250E24EFB02BBD0114 2 1 11 9 2667 81 24 0 Theboy0712 EA_5A227408900C8DF65E572F32D07C4CDE 1 1 28 13 6652 84 78 0 gee-noon EA_22D28FAFDA1D747F8B373F3FB34D022B 2 6 0 2 75 66 53 0 paosunny EA_64D7D6AE406EC7D91C312F909A54BA6F 1 5 17 7 5146 97 86 0 LeoFirez EA_6D8EC0A23220BCBE2B0EFF73256D6266 1 4 19 9 4884 27 5 0 oLWKo EA_1E23D05194C9E677794FC701554BE3C3 1 8 22 15 5855 49 37 0 TtL- EA_3D16273E64731A8CBCB49E229164E103 2 1 17 13 3122 68 15 0 LL15_1EE EA_190E5A06B2412C7932DFBF2821AA03C0 2 1 4 2 1277 61 36 0 64308121 EA_82FC3E939F20DFA46CA7667573D1B506 2 3 11 16 2456 30 74 0 hihold EA_B7F2DD6129E7460BE8CF918D78A3C46D 1 4 0 0 0 21 54 0 NotBorise EA_3502794CD545C0095335FD96F1E680D9 2 1 6 15 1210 7 39 0 vigo0207 EA_939EA66DB7C1FFB5ECC3A4F0F64885E3 2 4 20 17 6297 110 65535 0 Lockon_starfish EA_978A0F28E56026736E4C17CBC4010AD6 2 4 16 12 3240 49 44 0 Trijicon_HK416 EA_97558FFFFBBD90096EACA57174792999 2 4 10 15 2197 3 106 0 aka-shio2007 EA_9C11E07607F0A459C7B28A5937525CB6 1 8 9 11 4045 39 84 0 usuisan15 EA_728FAE58A1E4080D24B5D68A416C66AB 2 4 14 27 2735 71 86 0 Ridzman7 EA_3A6BB5C391EAA1D2BFA8A6B141850E0D 2 3 10 23 2168 32 26 0 Isolation250 EA_07CFB5A1876F8B8078FF8BA400DB4BE0 2 4 8 19 2180 30 39 0 Mrmachenry EA_72A4416313C330076DB4A628A1A99E7F 1 8 19 15 4763 52 103 0 undeadsteven EA_4AE9C9115F52FAD805BB08A3F3345095 1 5 35 13 5602 27 13 0 ezrotozero EA_E11713E1D3228717EB4D20FF8F87C100 1 5 5 12 1147 38 106 0 Lucil EA_24A11CAD8FDFC2A28E75A2A70B97ACC9 1 5 9 12 2621 27 87 0 JuliiArt EA_09021B26A5815425EBFD6A1CEDA332FF 1 2 11 10 1914 22 130 0 naizihenda EA_75AA87F7B08D3513ACA522322C83CE1B 1 7 3 0 3241 88 154 0 SmileyStep EA_63F1E9E9F5D1716AB4EAA528ECC40BAF 2 7 11 9 2186 44 135 0 CitrusLemon29 EA_F3F166A24CF785AEE7CDA060806D9F98 1 2 31 11 5733 46 43 0 mumudota2 EA_B02FD65A9EF551B93E9AF8BE3D601F21 1 7 4 7 595 9 70 0 MeganHuntsYou EA_C550413397D264B1E97B076BFD14B7B4 2 7 16 12 2857 52 6 0 Redemptorist EA_C3947DDEB64D4BB27D20CB9FB2101A6A 1 10 19 11 3612 15 37 0 goreme7 EA_7BC60E57C9DD78C5C50ADB5E0AB86F99 2 7 12 11 2532 17 94 0 serano969 EA_870D9CECA19F2D9E0CD1EE5747439655 1 8 5 5 1316 55 102 0 -Nantzzz EA_CFE316079E3054961D9BFF7A3E89B7C3 1 1 29 11 7710 69 67 0 Zveet EA_A7094BEC734A75A48D62549706F3D55C 2 8 16 4 3835 3 138 0 rasucady EA_66EB507982FAA0EC97AB2E6F374935CC 2 8 3 14 2456 69 45 0 Helsynki EA_991DAAEE62ED5AF34238F33230703A4A 2 8 18 16 3254 60 26 0 knight16sg EA_C6D803DFDFE4DA1ED567688223746D8B 2 5 10 16 1650 16 41 0 CrazyPupils007 EA_61A72E7CFE1B6BBD30C87E71DCF94DC1 1 2 9 12 3126 28 65 0 FeroX_uk EA_1872983619F9EE344D4A51CBBE5B8616 2 5 14 14 2638 47 148 0 Christel-tkgw EA_E349DC52175B96763F1AA58362EB79FC 2 5 12 15 3061 21 81 0 Disastra EA_4D7BE92EBFB2F4F41B2FAB1C37CBBF06 2 3 50 13 8670 110 28 0 ZuluTangoLeo3 EA_A3B2A55BE53D49019F02B4EDFF6C1E4A 2 6 8 5 1148 34 60 0 jumpyflash EA_8C41A18F090D4483FC9538721882672D 1 10 9 12 1483 31 15 0 hank30300 EA_6BFAF86406C2996DA2EB371309EAAA31 1 2 2 7 719 33 73 0 GeofferyL EA_58711AE7A66C6C92441BAAF4D8B540EF 2 1 4 13 1925 43 14 0 SBismuth EA_74770CF31CB08AFB9327208E1B75EC31 2 8 1 10 532 8 140 0 Little_Bird91 EA_47BC15F4E0CB801839D9C0D5AFBC53C7 1 3 3 2 1261 96 137 0 nickiddo EA_B23C89AD03CC64AFB47C1C9397A2328E 1 8 21 3 3999 82 5 0 JenderalSudirman EA_D24B846817A3C01DA586872211885665 2 3 7 6 1377 26 39 0 williespyes EA_56B5111814B67A39C380F753C6DB03F0 2 3 7 9 1771 17 28 0 Synecdochical EA_856379C3A788945B2A53EAC8C99D5672 2 6 8 6 1510 44 37 0 youmirinbro EA_13122256C957D3EE336B97CBFC07AAE1 2 8 5 6 1357 42 8 0 zxy_s EA_1F8C80588EA6D04B908BE4FB8CCCF24A 2 5 11 5 1778 106 68 0 Powerpuffer EA_FEEE54E1280500B031248116DE62CE04 1 3 11 2 2259 64 25 0 tm510 EA_FF00F0C56F53FEFB2C314E45FD537189 1 0 0 0 1925 20 82 2 caesardox EA_07C8B07A2171E2CD88436BA2D1C53210 2 2 4 2 1004 44 69 0 RazerCicak EA_292C1516ADC1C9936113C5C7AA1342B3 1 3 1 2 307 54 15 0 Simaung69 EA_016CB17A11A593648C6BF019FBAE0CC8 1 7 2 2 436 63 91 0 Joker-Company EA_93B3CF635E8A9E7F3A39B161864B92E5 1 4 3 0 941 97 40 0
Seems like multibalancer counts the bugged users "could not join server erorr" that has been reported on this thread showthread....g-player-count* This problem with balancer counting ghost users only happens when the server is up for a long time same as with the problem reported on that thread.

So what really happens on my first post was the server went empty with the problem/bug "could not join server" present and multibalancer assumes there are 3 players online, THAT 3 players online are the slots that cannot be used due to that bug. Server restart fixed also the multibalancer counting same as with the bug.