Hello i need really Help on this Plugin

So Here is the Server Info:

24 Players Maximal + 2 Commander SLots 1000 Tickets

Here is the Problem 1:

How can i setup it perfect that the Player have always a Balance from example

12 vs 11

or

10 vs 11

So That the Difference of Players is not more less than 1.

The general explanation of how to set this is in post #1 and more recently in post #1392 above (myrcon.net/...multibalancer-30-mar-2015-bfhl#entry34970).

You already have Definition of High Population For Players >= set to 24, which is correct. So you already have the right setting.

If it is not working as expected, it is probably because you have Section 8 Conquest Small: Max Players set to 64. It should be 24. It can't be more than your Section 1 Maximum Server Size setting.

2.Problem

The Scrambler isnt Scrambling the Teams.....

I want to Scramble the Teams if the Winning team wins with 300 or more Tickets then the Scrambler should Mix the Teams........

Your Delay Seconds is too short at 10 seconds. Try 55 and then fine tune as the plugin tells you what the average time between rounds is. You should see messages like this in your plugin.log:

[23:03:53] [MULTIbalancer]:3 Between round seconds = 62, average of 21 rounds = 66.4

Scrambler needs some time to do its work, so don't set it exactly to the average time.

Also, at 1000 tickets, a 300 ticket difference is 1000/700 = 143 (1.428). You should change Only On Final Ticket Percentage >= from 110 to 143.

3 Problem:

I want that the Scrambler isnt Moving Players on the Last x amount of Tickets.

You said "Scramber", but did you mean "balancer"? The scrambler works between rounds, so there are no "last x tickets".

You already have Section 8 Definition Of Late Phase As Tickets From End set to 75. That means x is 75. There should be no balancing moves for the last 75 tickets. If you want X to be different, change that setting.

Finally, you didn't show your Exclusions in the screenshot. Having the wrong Exclusions can cause unexpected behavior.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9*:

Done!

showthread....gen-in-Deutsch*

For a link in your english posting:

Hier findest du die gleiche Anleitung in Deutsch:

=

Here you can find the same tutorial in german:

Regards!

Rucki

Done and done! Thank you again.

Sometimes there are 7 vs 1 in rush, but mutlibalancer does not move pople then they all quit. What should I do?

Probably because you are below your Low Population setting and Balance Speed is set to Stop. If you see Stop or Adaptive in your Section 3 settings, change them to Fast.

But even if you do that, you might still see 7 vs 1 at the beginning of a round, due to join on friends. If that happens, advise everyone who plays on your server to either not use the Join on Friend feature of Battlelog, or, go into their BF4 in-game Gameply options and change "Squad With Joining Friend" to No (I think the setting name has changed to something about "Autobalance" in a recent patch).

Posted Image

Yn94Kqx.jpg

Can some one please post good rush settings here? Thanks...

Did you follow the steps here? myrcon.net/...multibalancer-faq-and-detailed-explanations#entry43462

There also some Rush-specific FAQ posts here: showthread....d-explanations*

Originally Posted by leyeti*:

Hi team,

I got a lot of error in the log. Don't catch why. Help is welcome.

2014-01-02 18-44-54.jpg

[14:06:13 74] [MULTIbalancer]:0 ERROR: Unable to append to log file: C:\servers\153.179\home\ns47596\27260\procon\Logs\ 194.60.65.226_47200\20131229_000_1-Operation_Locker-CS0_tlr.csv

[14:06:13 74] [MULTIbalancer]:0 ERROR: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Impossible de trouver une partie du chemin d'accès 'C:\servers\153.179\home\ns47596\27260\procon\Logs \194.60.65.226_47200\20131229_000_1-Operation_Locker-CS0_tlr.csv'.

à System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)

à System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)

à System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)

à System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)

à PRoConEvents.MULTIbalancer.UpdateTicketLossRateLog (DateTime now, Int32 strong, Int32 weak)

[

Originally Posted by DWG-Jambi*:

What do the large warning NOTES at the top of post #1 say? The warnings right near the Download instructions?

Haha I was going to say the same.

PapaCharlie9 works hard on this plugin. Just take the time and read the manual a bit and all will make sense.

Ok now get BACK TO WORK PapaCharlie9.....hehe i kid i kid. :ohmy:

Originally Posted by tarreltje*:

I dont know if its asked before, but lets say you have a squad full of clan members, and an other clanmembers joins true battlelog on 1 of them, a new squad is made with the joining player and the 1 he joined on. Can this be undone/turned off? It confuses the player that was in a full squad

Originally Posted by MarcoV1980*:

I dont know if its asked before, but lets say you have a squad full of clan members, and an other clanmembers joins true battlelog on 1 of them, a new squad is made with the joining player and the 1 he joined on. Can this be undone/turned off? It confuses the player that was in a full squad

I don't know if this is what you meant, but you can switch off the join friends squad option off in battlefield itself. Afaik the person that is being joined has to switch it off.

Yep this is the join on friend feature. I suggest everyone turn it off in their game play settings but understand if people don't want to. It can cause so much problems for server balance.

In-game Options, Gameplay, it used to be called SQUAD WITH JOINING FRIEND, but now it's something about AUTOBALANCE. If someone would post a screenshot of Options -> Gameplay with that setting highlighted, for the latest patch, I'll put it in the MB FAQ or something.

In-game Options, Gameplay, it used to be called SQUAD WITH JOINING FRIEND, but now it's something about AUTOBALANCE. If someone would post a screenshot of Options -> Gameplay with that setting highlighted, for the latest patch, I'll put it in the MB FAQ or something.

It's called "Squad With Joining Friend" People should set this to no.

Here is the screenshot...

SquadWithFriend.jpg

Originally Posted by originalhandy*:

Im having issues with this bot moving people at odd times. Ill give server info and hope people can advise on that.

48 man Conquest Large.

Its 800 tickets.

Is it possible to get the bot to do nothing for the first 100 tickets, let ppl move naturally after shuffle or whatever then after that start balancing then with 300 tickets left just stop people moving to the winning team.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Originally Posted by xFaNtASyGiRLx*:

hi whats the command to get your settings again? cg gl or something?

here is what I want to do. I am ready to start unstacking my servers and preparing for the ensuing rage. lol.

My cq large servers are all 3200 tickets with round ending insane limit of 1000 tix difference.

for lockers, I would like to use what you made for my metro MB settings. So do I just triple the #s? For example metro is 1200 tickets, lockers is 3200.

ex for metro: def of early phase at tix from start= 75, do I change the 75 to 225 for my 3200 ticket locker?

thanks!

here is what I want to do. I am ready to start unstacking my servers and preparing for the ensuing rage. lol.

My cq large servers are all 3200 tickets with round ending insane limit of 1000 tix difference.

for lockers, I would like to use what you made for my metro MB settings. So do I just triple the #s? For example metro is 1200 tickets, lockers is 3200.

ex for metro: def of early phase at tix from start= 75, do I change the 75 to 225 for my 3200 ticket locker?

thanks!

gen cl

This should show your settings for conquest large.

As far as your other questions I wouldn't pretend to know what to tell you.

We struggle just to keep an 800 ticket cql server balanced.

With all the client crashes, join on friends, players not playing the objectives, stats engine going offline and players just random quitting cause they feel they may lose the game it has been almost impossible to keep games close.

We have a good number that are really back and forth fun games and then we have a good number that just get out of whack. I have almost given up on changing any of our mb settings because I feel the problem we have has nothing to do with the plugin but all to do with the problems I listed.

Good luck. Hopefully someone else can chime in with some ideas for you.

Im having issues with this bot moving people at odd times. Ill give server info and hope people can advise on that.

48 man Conquest Large.

Its 800 tickets.

Is it possible to get the bot to do nothing for the first 100 tickets, let ppl move naturally after shuffle or whatever then after that start balancing then with 300 tickets left just stop people moving to the winning team.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

By "bot" you mean the MULTIbalancer plugin?

Post all your settings. Either by screenshot, or use the gen command in Show Command In Log, e.g. gen 1 for section 1, gen 2 for section 2, etc., and gen cl for Section 8 Conquest Large.

It's possible to do everything you listed in your last paragraph, but lets start from what you have rather than a blank slate.

Originally Posted by ixnorp*:

If I follow your settings for same clan tag in same team. Does it means that it won't shift all of them to the other team after round end? E.g 1st round ru, next round scrambler doesn't move them to the other team, and the next few rounds still in ru.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks!

Aren't your servers almost always full? Unstacking needs at least 2 open slots to do its work. You might need to use an Insane Limit to kick the 2 or 3 lowest scorers on the losing team for MB unstacking to have a chance to work.

I think it's an open question still whether Lockers is sufficiently like Metro to warrant adjustment.

Unstacking doesn't make sense in Metro because of the unique peculiarities of the map, mainly only 3 flags and only one path from one end of the map to the other, with two key chokepoints. Lose flag B and the chokepoints and its game over, no matter how many people you swap. While Lockers has some superficial similarities, the differences are more significant: many flags (way more than 3), two paths from one end of the map to the other, although arguably one of the paths is a sniper's wet dream of a kill box, and multiple chokepoints.

So let's assume for now that Lockers doesn't warrant any adjustment. Leave that setting False.

Let's also assume that your servers are almost always full

For the rest, I'd advise going slow and going small, at least at first. You need to get a feel for how the parameters affect team stacking, and tweak until things seem to level out for round after round. If you've seen the moving Contact, "Small moves, Ellie. Small moves."

Assuming all of your other settings are already correct for balancing, try these changes:

Section 0

Enable Unstacking: True (duh, but actually, do this last, change all the other settings first)

Section 1

Debug Level: 5 (to get a it more info to help fine-tune unstacking settings. Once you are happy with the settings, set this back to 2)

Section 3

Early Phase ...: 0, 0, 150

Mid Phase ...: 0, 0, 150

Late Phase ...: 0, 0, 0

Make sure your balance speed is something other than Stop for the corresponding spots. That means for each of Early and Mid phase speeds, the last speed in each list of 3 needs to be Fast, Adaptive or Slow. Adaptive would be best.

Section 6

Set all to Always (forbid).

Enable Immediate Unswitch: True

Section 8 - Conquest Large

How long are rounds typically? Usually an hour, I'd guess? If teams start the round as stacked, how long does it take for this to be obvious in tickets? This all has a bearing on the next setting and on Definition of Early Phase in Section 8:

Check Team Stacking After First Minutes: 15

Increase or decrease that number depending on your sense of when unstacking becomes a problem if the round starts stacked.

Max Unstacking Swaps Per Round: 4 (that's small and slow)

Number Of Swaps Per Group: 2

Delay Seconds Between Swap Groups: 600 (10 minutes)

Max Unstacking Ticket Difference: 1000 (easy, that's what your other limit does already)

Determine Strong Players By: RoundScore

Percent Of Top Of Team Is Strong: 33 (top third)

Only Move Weak Players: False

Definition of High Population ... : 40

Definition of Low Population ...: 20 (or whatever, doesn't matter too much if your server is always full!)

Definition of Early Phase ...: 1000 (first third)

Definition of Late Phase ...: 1200 (3200 - 1000 (early phase) = 2200 - 1200 = 1000 in the middle)

1000 early + 1000 in the middle gives the first 2000 tickets for unstacking.

Try that out for at least 10 consecutive active rounds. If it doesn't seem to make a difference, start decreasing the Section 3 numbers gradually (from 150 to 140, then 130, etc.) and increasing the Section 8 "Swaps" numbers one at a time: from 4 to 5, from 5 to 6, etc. Once you get to 6 swaps per round, up the swaps per group to 3 and leave it there. You rarely need to swap more than 3 times per group.

Let us all know how it goes!

With all the client crashes, join on friends, players not playing the objectives, stats engine going offline and players just random quitting cause they feel they may lose the game it has been almost impossible to keep games close.

We have a good number that are really back and forth fun games and then we have a good number that just get out of whack. I have almost given up on changing any of our mb settings because I feel the problem we have has nothing to do with the plugin but all to do with the problems I listed.

Quoted for truth!

If I follow your settings for same clan tag in same team. Does it means that it won't shift all of them to the other team after round end? E.g 1st round ru, next round scrambler doesn't move them to the other team, and the next few rounds still in ru.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't understand what setting in Section 4 Scrambler you are referring to. There is no "same clan tag in same team" setting for Scrambler.

In any case, it's possible that a squad of friends might stay on the same team for several rounds, like Team 2 for 3 maps in a row. That's just the way the scrambler works out. It doesn't care what team you used to be on, all it cares about is making the Scramble By values be as even as possible between the two teams in the next round while keeping friends together.

Originally Posted by xFaNtASyGiRLx*:

oh geez, okay, maybe you are right. I forgot that unstacking isn't enabled on metro from when you fixed the settings for me a long time ago (btw- I still use those settings and the server is doing fantastic- full 24/7!) I really don't want to kick two people because then there's always a queue on that server so 2 people will always be getting kicked!

Okay, so maybe lockers isn't a good one to mess with. How about my NOOBS IN CHINA server? Yes, the server is always full once its popped but there are complaints about stacked teams. Does the China dlc have the same situation as lockers where I should just leave it due to the issues you described with lockers and also the issues that DWG-Jambi brought up?

Are most of you guys just using MB for BF4 for balancing (not unstacking) then?

By "bot" you mean the MULTIbalancer plugin?

Post all your settings. Either by screenshot, or use the gen command in Show Command In Log, e.g. gen 1 for section 1, gen 2 for section 2, etc., and gen cl for Section 8 Conquest Large.

It's possible to do everything you listed in your last paragraph, but lets start from what you have rather than a blank slate.

First, thanks for the Reply Papa.

I set it to all 0 just to see if it would stop moving people just because it was doing it random it seemed by my setup. I kind of wanted to disable autobalance till I sorted it and just scramble on round. Below are the screenshots you wanted.

Posted Image

Posted Image

oh geez, okay, maybe you are right. I forgot that unstacking isn't enabled on metro from when you fixed the settings for me a long time ago (btw- I still use those settings and the server is doing fantastic- full 24/7!) I really don't want to kick two people because then there's always a queue on that server so 2 people will always be getting kicked!

Okay, so maybe lockers isn't a good one to mess with. How about my NOOBS IN CHINA server? Yes, the server is always full once its popped but there are complaints about stacked teams. Does the China dlc have the same situation as lockers where I should just leave it due to the issues you described with lockers and also the issues that DWG-Jambi brought up?

Are most of you guys just using MB for BF4 for balancing (not unstacking) then?

Yeah we don't use unstacking. It was just causing to much of a mess with clients crashing.

Here is our config... and a handful of last rounds. You will see some games are good and some not so good. We run all maps CQL and use votemap and mb. Going from heavy infantry like locker and then heavy armor like Silk also can cause some balance issues.

Let me know if anyone has any tips for us but for the most part these settings work for us. We stay full in the evenings and die in the middle of the night. Currently ranked 725 on gametracker.

Command: gen 1

1 - Settings|Debug Level: 2

1 - Settings|Maximum Server Size: 48

1 - Settings|Enable Battlelog Requests: True

1 - Settings|Which Battlelog Stats: AllTime

1 - Settings|Maximum Request Rate: 10

1 - Settings|Wait Timeout: 30

1 - Settings|Unlimited Team Switching During First Minutes Of Round: 5

1 - Settings|Seconds Until Adaptive Speed Becomes Fast: 120

1 - Settings|Enable In-Game Commands: True

1 - Settings|Enable Ticket Loss Rate Logging: False

1 - Settings|Enable Whitelisting Of Reserved Slots List: False

1 - Settings|Whitelist: %5b--+name%2c+tag%2c+or+EA_GUID+--%5d

1 - Settings|Friends List: %5b--+name%2c+tag%2c+or+EA_GUID+--%5d

1 - Settings|Disperse Evenly List: %5b--+name%2c+tag%2c+or+EA_GUID+--%5d

Command: gen 2

2 - Exclusions|On Whitelist: False

2 - Exclusions|On Friends List: False

2 - Exclusions|Top Scorers: False

2 - Exclusions|Same Clan Tags In Squad: True

2 - Exclusions|Same Clan Tags In Team: False

2 - Exclusions|Same Clan Tags For Rank Dispersal: True

2 - Exclusions|Lenient Rank Dispersal: True

2 - Exclusions|Minutes After Joining: 5

2 - Exclusions|Minutes After Being Moved: 90

Command: gen 3

3 - Round Phase and Population Settings|Early Phase: Ticket Percentage To Unstack (Low, Med, High population): 0, 120, 115

3 - Round Phase and Population Settings|Mid Phase: Ticket Percentage To Unstack (Low, Med, High population): 0, 125, 130

3 - Round Phase and Population Settings|Late Phase: Ticket Percentage To Unstack (Low, Med, High population): 0, 0, 0

3 - Round Phase and Population Settings|Spelling Of Speed Names Reminder: Click_Here_For_Speed_Names

3 - Round Phase and Population Settings|Early Phase: Balance Speed (Low, Med, High population): Fast, Fast, Adaptive

3 - Round Phase and Population Settings|Mid Phase: Balance Speed (Low, Med, High population): Fast, Adaptive, Adaptive

3 - Round Phase and Population Settings|Late Phase: Balance Speed (Low, Med, High population): Stop, Stop, Stop

Command: gen 4

4 - Scrambler|Only On New Maps: False

4 - Scrambler|Only On Final Ticket Percentage >=: 0

4 - Scrambler|Scramble By: BattlelogSPM

4 - Scrambler|Keep Squads Together: False

4 - Scrambler|Keep Clan Tags In Same Team: True

4 - Scrambler|Keep Friends In Same Team: False

4 - Scrambler|Divide By: None

4 - Scrambler|Delay Seconds: 63

Command: gen 5

5 - Messages|Quiet Mode: True

5 - Messages|Yell Duration Seconds: 10

5 - Messages|Chat: Moved For Balance: *** MOVED %name% for balance ...

5 - Messages|Yell: Moved For Balance: Moved %name% for balance ...

5 - Messages|Chat: Moved To Unstack: *** MOVED %name% to unstack teams ...

5 - Messages|Yell: Moved To Unstack: Moved %name% to unstack teams ...

5 - Messages|Chat: Detected Bad Team Switch: %name%, you can't switch to team %fromTeam%: %reason%, sending you back ...

5 - Messages|Yell: Detected Bad Team Switch: You can't switch to the %fromTeam% team: %reason%, sending you back!

5 - Messages|Bad Because: Moved By Balancer: autobalance moved you to the %toTeam% team

5 - Messages|Bad Because: Winning Team: switching to the winning team is not allowed

5 - Messages|Bad Because: Biggest Team: switching to the biggest team is not allowed

5 - Messages|Bad Because: Rank: this server splits Colonel 100's between teams

5 - Messages|Bad Because: Dispersal List: you're on the list of players to split between teams

5 - Messages|Chat: Detected Good Team Switch: %name%, thanks for helping out the %toTeam% team!

5 - Messages|Yell: Detected Good Team Switch: Thanks for helping out the %toTeam% team!

5 - Messages|Chat: After Unswitching: %name%, please stay on the %toTeam% team for the rest of this round

5 - Messages|Yell: After Unswitching: Please stay on the %toTeam% team for the rest of this round

Command: gen 6

6 - Unswitcher|Forbid Switching After Autobalance: Always

6 - Unswitcher|Forbid Switching To Winning Team: Always

6 - Unswitcher|Forbid Switching To Biggest Team: Always

6 - Unswitcher|Forbid Switching After Dispersal: Always

6 - Unswitcher|Enable Immediate Unswitch: True

Command: gen cl

8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Max Players: 48

8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Check Team Stacking After First Minutes: 5

8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Max Unstacking Swaps Per Round: 8

8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Number Of Swaps Per Group: 2

8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Delay Seconds Between Swap Groups: 300

8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Max Unstacking Ticket Difference: 0

8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Determine Strong Players By: BattlelogSPM

8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Percent Of Top Of Team Is Strong: 50

8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Only Move Weak Players: False

8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Disperse Evenly By Rank >=: 80

8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Enable Disperse Evenly List: False

8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Definition Of High Population For Players >=: 32

8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Definition Of Low Population For Players

8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Definition Of Early Phase As Tickets From Start: 50

8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Definition Of Late Phase As Tickets From End: 200

8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Enable Scrambler: True

8 - Settings for Conquest Large|Conquest Large: Enable Metro Adjustments: False

Last few games...

Paracel Storm Conquest Large 800 1721 WIN US 593 : 0 CN about 7 hours ago

Operation Locker Conquest Large 800 1139 US 0 : 682 RU WIN about 8 hours ago

Hainan Resort Conquest Large 800 2352 US 0 : 116 CN WIN about 8 hours ago

Rogue Transmission Conquest Large 800 1568 WIN RU 463 : 0 CN about 9 hours ago

Silk Road Conquest Large 800 1902 US 0 : 133 CN WIN about 9 hours ago

Zavod 311 Conquest Large 800 2220 WIN RU 233 : 0 US about 10 hours ago

Dawnbreaker Conquest Large 800 1589 US 0 : 309 CN WIN about 10 hours ago

Golmud Railway Conquest Large 800 1810 RU 0 : 286 CN WIN about 11 hours ago

Operation Locker Conquest Large 800 1301 WIN US 295 : 0 RU about 11 hours ago

Guilin Peaks Conquest Large 800 1277 WIN US 386 : 0 CN about 12 hours ago

Hainan Resort Conquest Large 800 2123 WIN US 79 : 0 CN about 12 hours ago

Paracel Storm Conquest Large 800 1488 WIN US 564 : 0 CN about 13 hours ago

Flood Zone Conquest Large 800 1823 US 0 : 344 CN WIN about 13 hours ago

Guilin Peaks Conquest Large 800 1355 WIN US 338 : 0 CN about 13 hours ago

Paracel Storm Conquest Large 800 1843 WIN US 294 : 0 CN about 14 hours ago

Zavod 311 Conquest Large 800 3486 WIN RU 451 : 0 US about 14 hours ago

Zavod 311 Conquest Large 800 3735 WIN RU 533 : 0 US a day ago

Siege Of Shanghai Conquest Large 800 2260 WIN US 247 : 0 CN a day ago

Rogue Transmission Conquest Large 800 2039 WIN RU 148 : 0 CN a day ago

Hainan Resort Conquest Large 800 1343 WIN US 657 : 0 CN a day ago

Paracel Storm Conquest Large 800 2288 WIN US 63 : 0 CN a day ago

Dragon Pass Conquest Large 800 1584 US 0 : 462 CN WIN a day ago

Guilin Peaks Conquest Large 800 1765 WIN US 116 : 0 CN a day ago

Dawnbreaker Conquest Large 800 1215 US 0 : 483 CN WIN a day ago

Operation Locker Conquest Large 800 1162 US 0 : 458 RU WIN a day ago

Sorry the formatting of this got nasty looking but you get the idea. ;-)

First, thanks for the Reply Papa.

I set it to all 0 just to see if it would stop moving people just because it was doing it random it seemed by my setup. I kind of wanted to disable autobalance till I sorted it and just scramble on round. Below are the screenshots you wanted.

So we aren't changing the Scrambler now, just in-game balancing? Ok.

First, what do you mean by "doing it random"? Be specific, what moves did you see and what were you expecting/not expecting?

Three things you should consider changing:

You have 1 - Enable Ticket Loss Rate Logging set to True, despite the big warning at the top of post #1.

You have 8 - Determine Strong Player By set to RoundKDR for Conquest Large mode. The recommended setting for Conquest Large is RoundScore.

You have 8 - Only Move Weak Players set to True. While there is nothing wrong with that, you need to understand that it cuts your pool of available players for moves in half, which can leave your server unbalanced for longer than it would if you set it to False.

For your original request:

* No balancing for first 100 tickets and allow people to move freely

* Stop balancing with 300 tickets left

Unlimited team switching is done by time (minutes) rather than tickets, so figure out how many minutes on average it takes to play through the first 100 tickets -- my guess would be around 10 minutes for 48 players -- and change the 1 - Unlimited Team Switching During First Minutes Of Round setting accordingly.

I normally would not recommend disabling balancing at the beginning of the round, since that's when the most joins usually happen, but if you really want to stop balancing for the first 100 tickets, make this change:

3 - Early Phase Balance Speed ...: Stop, Stop, Stop

You already have 8 - Definition Of Early Phase As Tickets From Start set to 100.

To stop balancing with 300 tickets left, make this change:

8 - Definition Of Late Phase As Tickets From End: 300

You already have 3 - Late Phase set to Stop, Stop, Stop.

PapaCharlie9

With my settings would you recommend I change to ClanTagOnly and RoundScore?

I think I may have asked you before but I see you recommend RoundScore for conquest. I am just not sure what the advantages and disadvantages of that is.

RoundScore does seem like it would be better but I don't know how it handles new joins and people who crash during round change which seems to happen a lot and then they rejoin.

Sorry if I have asked you this before. I just want to try and keep the games as close as possible without messing to much with the players in game. BattelogSPM to me seems like that value is always there (well except when stats go offline). RoundScore seems to me that it only would work for players that do make it from round to round. Again though I know most of the problems we have are nothing to do with this plugin.

Let me know what ya think.

Thanks

So we aren't changing the Scrambler now, just in-game balancing? Ok.

First, what do you mean by "doing it random"? Be specific, what moves did you see and what were you expecting/not expecting?

Three things you should consider changing:

You have 1 - Enable Ticket Loss Rate Logging set to True, despite the big warning at the top of post #1.

You have 8 - Determine Strong Player By set to RoundKDR for Conquest Large mode. The recommended setting for Conquest Large is RoundScore.

You have 8 - Only Move Weak Players set to True. While there is nothing wrong with that, you need to understand that it cuts your pool of available players for moves in half, which can leave your server unbalanced for longer than it would if you set it to False.

For your original request:

* No balancing for first 100 tickets and allow people to move freely

* Stop balancing with 300 tickets left

Unlimited team switching is done by time (minutes) rather than tickets, so figure out how many minutes on average it takes to play through the first 100 tickets -- my guess would be around 10 minutes for 48 players -- and change the 1 - Unlimited Team Switching During First Minutes Of Round setting accordingly.

I normally would not recommend disabling balancing at the beginning of the round, since that's when the most joins usually happen, but if you really want to stop balancing for the first 100 tickets, make this change:

3 - Early Phase Balance Speed ...: Stop, Stop, Stop

You already have 8 - Definition Of Early Phase As Tickets From Start set to 100.

To stop balancing with 300 tickets left, make this change:

8 - Definition Of Late Phase As Tickets From End: 300

You already have 3 - Late Phase set to Stop, Stop, Stop.

It was moving people all map all the way till the end. It wouldnt stop for X tickets remaining. The logging is set to False in that ss, its the one below it thats True. I changed everything as you said and I will let you know how it goes. I appreciate the help!