MULTIbalancer [1.1.6.0] 30-MAR-2015 + BFHL

Originally Posted by chesterfield*:

Scrambler Question

Is it possible to get, Keep Squads together and ppl with same Clantag in same team?

We need scramble but we are more than 5 mates, evry map end the scrambler switch a squad in the other team.

THX Papa

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9*:

Scrambler Question

Is it possible to get, Keep Squads together and ppl with same Clantag in same team?

We need scramble but we are more than 5 mates, evry map end the scrambler switch a squad in the other team.

THX Papa

No. They are mutually exclusive. You can either keep squads together or you can keep tags/friends in the same team, you can't do both.

You can whitelist the clan tags so that after a scramble, if they end up on the wrong team, they can switch themselves to the right team. You can whitelist specifically for unswitching only, if you want everything else to apply.

Almost every round moving players at round start. This usually stacks one team with 4-5 more players than the other at round start.

http://pastebin.com/raw.php_i=yqaH3sgE

Thanks for the detailed log. That helped convince me that the plugin is working as expected. :smile:

BTW, are you using a modified version of MULITbalancer? There's stuff in the log I don't recognize, like a Thread called databasecomm? I generally don't support modified versions, since I have no idea what you might have changed, but I'll make an exception in this case, since the problem is somewhat obvious.

The root cause is your dispersal settings. They are rather aggressive. You have Disperse Evenly By Rank set to 60. All of the players moved had ranks equal or above 60. You had a total of 14 players in that round with ranks equal or greater than 60, out of 31, almost half. Rank dispersal is treated as a separate balancing pool. The goal of the plugin is to balance that pool at all costs, even if that means teams end up unbalanced. You are saying that it is more important to you to disperse players with rank 60 or higher evenly than it is to keep teams balanced.

The same is true for your Dispersal List settings. Again, the goal of the plugin is to balance that pool of players at all costs. If a player is on both Dispersal List and would be dispersed by Rank, Dispersal List has priority. Between those two settings, it's not surprising that your early round situation sees a flurry of balancing moves. After the dispersal pools are balanced, the normal autobalance kicks in and moves non-dispersal players until teams converge on balanced.

You can trace through this yourself by looking for all of the level 3 (:3) log entries that start BALANCE, and then look at the previous log lines that contain that player's name. I've isolated those blocks for you:

[03:47:28] [MULTIbalancer]:5 (AUTO) ON MUST MOVE LIST NS6_Murdock T:1, Rank 110 >= 60, STRICT MODE

[03:47:28] [MULTIbalancer]:5 (DEBUG) ToTeamByDispersal: analysis of NS6_Murdock dispersal of rank >= 60: 7/6

[03:47:28] [MULTIbalancer]:6 (DEBUG) ToTeam for NS6_Murdock: dispersal returned team 2

[03:47:28] [MULTIbalancer]:5 (AUTO) MUST MOVE NS6_Murdock from US to RU

[03:47:28] [MULTIbalancer]:5 (AUTO) Autobalancing because NS6_Murdock must be moved

[03:47:28] [MULTIbalancer]:5 (AUTO) Autobalance has been active for 63528983248.3 seconds!

[03:47:28] [MULTIbalancer]:5 (AUTO) ALL-TIME STATS: NS6_Murdock [T:1, S:0, K:0, D:0, KDR:2.69, SPM:977, KPM:1.2, TIR: 00:00:10] STRONG

[03:47:28] [MULTIbalancer]:3 BALANCE moving NS6_Murdock from US team to RU team to disperse evenly

[03:47:28] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Team counts [31] = 14(US) vs 17(RU), with 3 unassigned, 1 commanders, 0 spectators

[03:47:48] [MULTIbalancer]:5 (AUTO) ON MUST MOVE LIST UnicornGigls-BK- T:1, Rank 60 >= 60, STRICT MODE

[03:47:48] [MULTIbalancer]:5 (DEBUG) ToTeamByDispersal: analysis of UnicornGigls-BK- dispersal of rank >= 60: 7/6

[03:47:48] [MULTIbalancer]:6 (DEBUG) ToTeam for UnicornGigls-BK-: dispersal returned team 2

[03:47:48] [MULTIbalancer]:5 (AUTO) MUST MOVE UnicornGigls-BK- from US to RU

[03:47:48] [MULTIbalancer]:5 (AUTO) Autobalancing because UnicornGigls-BK- must be moved

[03:47:48] [MULTIbalancer]:5 (AUTO) Autobalance has been active for 2.2 seconds!

[03:47:48] [MULTIbalancer]:5 (AUTO) ALL-TIME STATS: [sgt]UnicornGigls-BK- [T:1, S:79, K:0, D:0, KDR:0.86, SPM:213, KPM:0.4, TIR: 00:00:14] WEAK

[03:47:48] [MULTIbalancer]:3 BALANCE moving [sgt]UnicornGigls-BK- from US team to RU team to disperse evenly

[03:47:48] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Team counts [31] = 14(US) vs 17(RU), with 3 unassigned, 1 commanders, 0 spectators

[03:48:41] [MULTIbalancer]:5 (AUTO) ON MUST MOVE LIST MuganZiok T:1, Rank 97 >= 60, STRICT MODE

[03:48:41] [MULTIbalancer]:5 (DEBUG) ToTeamByDispersal: analysis of MuganZiok dispersal of rank >= 60: 8/7

[03:48:41] [MULTIbalancer]:6 (DEBUG) ToTeam for MuganZiok: dispersal returned team 2

[03:48:41] [MULTIbalancer]:5 (AUTO) MUST MOVE MuganZiok from US to RU

[03:48:41] [MULTIbalancer]:5 (AUTO) Autobalancing because MuganZiok must be moved

[03:48:41] [MULTIbalancer]:5 (AUTO) Autobalance has been active for 5.0 seconds!

[03:48:41] [MULTIbalancer]:5 (AUTO) ALL-TIME STATS: MuganZiok [T:1, S:0, K:0, D:1, KDR:1.25, SPM:395, KPM:0.5, TIR: 00:01:15] STRONG

[03:48:41] [MULTIbalancer]:3 BALANCE moving MuganZiok from US team to RU team to disperse evenly

[03:48:41] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Team counts [34] = 16(US) vs 18(RU), with 3 unassigned, 1 commanders, 0 spectators

This one is a normal balancing move, where autobalance is trying to catch up after all the previous dispersal moves:

[03:49:08] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Status: Team counts [35] = 16(US) vs 19(RU), with 2 unassigned, 1 commanders, 0 spectators

[03:49:10] [MULTIbalancer]:5 (AUTO) Autobalancing because difference of 3 is greater than 1, [16(US) vs 19(RU)]

[03:49:10] [MULTIbalancer]:5 (AUTO) Autobalance has been active for 27.5 seconds!

[03:49:10] [MULTIbalancer]:5 (AUTO) ALL-TIME STATS: k842657913 [T:2, S:1005, K:0, D:0, KDR:1.43, SPM:475, KPM:0.5, TIR: 00:02:31] STRONG

[03:49:10] [MULTIbalancer]:5 (AUTO) Determing strong by: Battlelog SPM

[03:49:10] [MULTIbalancer]:3 BALANCE moving k842657913 from RU team to US team because difference is 3

SUMMARY

If you want to reduce the early round flurry of moves, increase your Rank value above 60, maybe to 100? If it's still a problem, you might have to reduce or disable your Dispersal List as well.

Originally Posted by ColColonCleaner*:

Interesting papa, thanks for the breakdown, i'll try changing things as you suggested.

Also databasecomm is an AdKats thread, not modded balancer code.

possible to separate late phase for unstacking and balancing ? i want to stop unstacking earlier than balancing.

Only crudely.

What you can do is treat Unstacking like it only had two phases, either Early and Mid+Late, or Early+Mid and Late.

You probably have a Section 3 line of ticket percentage ratios that looks like 0,0,0, right? Well, make two of those lines, instead of one. For example, if you have this now:

Early: 110,110,110

Mid: 120,120,120

Late: 0,0,0

You could change that to:

Mid: 0,0,0

That would make Unstacking stop during both the Mid and Late phases, which is earlier than just Late.

What you can't do is change the ticket count (or whatever) that determines when Mid happens, since that is linked to the balancing phases.

Also databasecomm is an AdKats thread, not modded balancer code.

Well, but it has the MULTIbalancer prefix:

[03:48:54] [MULTIbalancer]:6 Thread(databasecomm):

Oh, I get it. You are calling my public SetPluginVariable method and my own logging functions are extracting your thread's name.

Originally Posted by HexaCanon*:

Only crudely.

What you can do is treat Unstacking like it only had two phases, either Early and Mid+Late, or Early+Mid and Late.

You probably have a Section 3 line of ticket percentage ratios that looks like 0,0,0, right? Well, make two of those lines, instead of one. For example, if you have this now:

Mid: 120,120,120

You could change that to:

That would make Unstacking stop during both the Mid and Late phases, which is earlier than just Late.

What you can't do is change the ticket count (or whatever) that determines when Mid happens, since that is linked to the balancing phases.

so if i do:

and change "definition of early phase as tickets" to when i want the to stop (after X amount of tickets) it will work like i wanted right ?

that is smart -.-

so if i do:

and change "definition of early phase as tickets" to when i want the to stop (after X amount of tickets) it will work like i wanted right ?

AND early and mid phase for balancing will be changed also. Keep that in mind.

suggestion: enable unswitcher after x players in server.

this will help me populate the server, when the server has low population people tend to switch teams to do flag runs and so on, if they can not switch they leave the server.

Originally Posted by kcuestag*:

suggestion: enable unswitcher after x players in server.

this will help me populate the server, when the server has low population people tend to switch teams to do flag runs and so on, if they can not switch they leave the server.

That's actually a pretty nice idea!

That's actually a pretty nice idea!

I agree. I added it to the list.

Are there other features that would benefit from being "adaptive" to population? Balancing and Unstacking are already adaptive (that's what Section 3 settings are all about), but what about Dispersal by Rank? Dispersal by Clan Tag? Dispersal by List? Scrambling (can only apply to Medium and High, since Low is hard-coded to 16 players)?

If I can generalize this across several settings, that would be good.

Originally Posted by IAF-SDS*:

Papa,

Im noticing if I collapse the MB settings for game modes in one server, then they also collapse in the other server. It's not a huge deal, but it caught my attention because I wanted to make sure that the other settings from one server were not being transferred to another server by virtue of some shared file. But when I checked, each server kept their own settings for the the different game modes.

Just wondering how or why it collapses the settings when I select to have different game modes expanded. For example, on my Conquest only server, I collapse or minimize all of the game modes excepts Conquest in MB, but when I do that, it does it to my mixed game mode server as well, and vice versa.

This reminds me of Insane Limits cloning where I have to find and delete the procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "InsaneLimits" "limits_file" "BASE64: ..." line from the cloned cfg to properly have each server save its own settings in its own file.

regarding merging files, why doesn't the plugin take the names in the file into one sub list while having the names each in one line.

after having a huge list of names it gets annoying scrolling side-way or having big wrapped text.

just a suggestion.

Edit: on friend list exclusion, how does it work ? will it exclude the player only if he is in the same team as friends or will it just generally exclude him regardless if he plays with friends or not ?

Edit 2 : Apply Friends List To Team, isn't it very strict and vague ? all i want is for the balancer to keep friends in the same team regardless if they are in same squad or not, the description is confusing.

Papa,

Im noticing if I collapse the MB settings for game modes in one server, then they also collapse in the other server. It's not a huge deal, but it caught my attention because I wanted to make sure that the other settings from one server were not being transferred to another server by virtue of some shared file. But when I checked, each server kept their own settings for the the different game modes.

Just wondering how or why it collapses the settings when I select to have different game modes expanded. For example, on my Conquest only server, I collapse or minimize all of the game modes excepts Conquest in MB, but when I do that, it does it to my mixed game mode server as well, and vice versa.

This reminds me of Insane Limits cloning where I have to find and delete the procon.protected.plugins.setVariable "InsaneLimits" "limits_file" "BASE64: ..." line from the cloned cfg to properly have each server save its own settings in its own file.

If you mean in the plugins settings tab in your layer you are pressing the [-] button to hide a section of the settings, that's entirely a Procon feature, nothing I can control. I tried to duplicate what you are observing, but it doesn't work the same way for direct connections. Apparently only the layered plugin settings remember collapse/expand state.

regarding merging files, why doesn't the plugin take the names in the file into one sub list while having the names each in one line.

after having a huge list of names it gets annoying scrolling side-way or having big wrapped text.

just a suggestion.

Again, that's a function of Procon. Not something I have control over. I just specify the type of the variable and value and Procon handles the formatting of the file.

Edit: on friend list exclusion, how does it work ? will it exclude the player only if he is in the same team as friends or will it just generally exclude him regardless if he plays with friends or not ?

It's intended to work exactly as if the friends that are all on the same row in the Friends List all had the same clan tag. So if two friends (same row in Friends List) are in the same squad, it's as if Same Clan Tags In Squad was set to True and the friends had the same clan tags. If just one player in a squad is in the Friends List row (e.g., the other players in the squad might each be on a different row), nothing special happens.

Edit 2 : Apply Friends List To Team, isn't it very strict and vague ? all i want is for the balancer to keep friends in the same team regardless if they are in same squad or not, the description is confusing.

Similarly, this setting is parallel to Same Clan Tags In Team. If a player is in a Friends List row and there is at least one other player in the same row of the Friends List on the same team, the player is excluded.

Originally Posted by Sage-BRIG*:

I am having issue where plugin is NOT working. Suddenly it will be 12 on 7 and no movement of plugin causing mass exodus. It seems to have gotten this bad after updating the other day.

I am having issue where plugin is NOT working. Suddenly it will be 12 on 7 and no movement of plugin causing mass exodus. It seems to have gotten this bad after updating the other day.

wow, such problem, many info, very important.

Wow, such helpful, many contribution, very important.

Please refrain from posting stuff like this, Hexa.

how is he going to help papa with that many info ? for all i know, he was the one who is not constructive.

After updating what? The plugin or Procon?

Post all your settings. You can either post screenshots, or use the gen commands in Show Command In Log. I'd need to see at least:

gen 1

gen 2

gen 3

gen 6

and whatever mode you are running, for example, if Conquest Large:

gen cl

Even if all your settings are correct, 12 v 7 might happen on occasion, due to players Joining On Friends through Battlelog. Then on top of that, 12 players is not a very large pool to select candidates to move from. If 11 of them are excluded and 1 never dies, no moves will ever happen (unless you have Enable Admin Kill For Fast Balanced set to True).

I posted what I had until someone told me what they needed to see. I am not near my rig ATM but this occurs with small cq, Dom and rush. Usually only see it with less than 30 of the 64 player count. But that might be due to low population making it more obvious.

This issue arose after I updated the plugin itself. To 1.1.1.0 I believe. I have since turned on admin kill to move and u stacking to see if it gets better but I just peeked on the server and it was lopsided by two. I will get home tonight and get u more info. Appreciate your time and efforts here. If we can get it working I have no beef making a donation in ur direction.

After updating what? The plugin or Procon?

Post all your settings. You can either post screenshots, or use the gen commands in Show Command In Log. I'd need to see at least:

gen 1

gen 2

gen 3

gen 6

and whatever mode you are running, for example, if Conquest Large:

gen cl

Even if all your settings are correct, 12 v 7 might happen on occasion, due to players Joining On Friends through Battlelog. Then on top of that, 12 players is not a very large pool to select candidates to move from. If 11 of them are excluded and 1 never dies, no moves will ever happen (unless you have Enable Admin Kill For Fast Balanced set to True).

So I type Gen into the box and it gives a list see below, but I am unsure that this is what ur looking for. Also, I have since removed the VIP from the white list, altho there are not so many on it so I don't see this being an issue.

"[18:36:37 01] [MULTIbalancer]:3 Thread(Threadpool worker): .................................... New rush stage detected ....................................

[18:36:37 01] [MULTIbalancer]:5 Thread(Threadpool worker): (AUTO) Rush Stage 3 of 4

[18:37:07 84] [MULTIbalancer]:6 Thread(Threadpool worker): Show Command In Log

[18:37:07 84] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Thread(Threadpool worker): [show In Log] Command: Gen

[18:37:07 84] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Thread(Threadpool worker): [show In Log] bad tags: Examine list of players whose clan tag fetch failed

[18:37:07 84] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Thread(Threadpool worker): [show In Log] bad stats: Examine list of players whose stats fetch failed

[18:37:07 84] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Thread(Threadpool worker): [show In Log] delay: Examine recommended scrambler delay time

[18:37:07 84] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Thread(Threadpool worker): [show In Log] gen mode: Generate settings listing for mode (one of: cs, cl, ctf, gm, r, sqdm, sr, s, tdm, u)

[18:37:07 84] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Thread(Threadpool worker): [show In Log] gen section: Generate settings listing for section (1-6,9)

[18:37:07 84] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Thread(Threadpool worker): [show In Log] histogram: Examine a histogram graph of ticket loss ratios

[18:37:07 84] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Thread(Threadpool worker): [show In Log] lists: Examine all settings that are lists

[18:37:07 84] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Thread(Threadpool worker): [show In Log] modes: Examine the known game modes

[18:37:07 84] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Thread(Threadpool worker): [show In Log] moved: Examine which players were moved, how many times total and how long ago

[18:37:07 84] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Thread(Threadpool worker): [show In Log] rage: Examine rage quit statistics

[18:37:07 85] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Thread(Threadpool worker): [show In Log] refetch: Refetch Battlelog info for all active players

[18:37:07 85] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Thread(Threadpool worker): [show In Log] refresh: Force refresh of player list

[18:37:07 85] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Thread(Threadpool worker): [show In Log] reset settings: Reset all plugin settings to default, except for Whitelist and Disperse Evenly List

[18:37:07 85] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Thread(Threadpool worker): [show In Log] scrambled: Examine list of players before and after last successful scramble

[18:37:07 85] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Thread(Threadpool worker): [show In Log] sizes: Examine the sizes of various data structures

[18:37:07 85] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Thread(Threadpool worker): [show In Log] sort team type: Examine sorted team (1-4) by type (one of: score, spm, kills, kdr, rank, kpm, bspm, bkdr, bkpm)

[18:37:07 85] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Thread(Threadpool worker): [show In Log] status: Examine full status log, as if Debug Level were 7

[18:37:07 85] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Thread(Threadpool worker): [show In Log] subscribed: Examine all players who are subscribed to balancer chat messages

[18:37:07 85] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Thread(Threadpool worker): [show In Log] tags: Examine list of players sorted by clan tags

[18:37:07 85] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Thread(Threadpool worker): [show In Log] test f3 name: Test BF3 tag fetch

[18:37:07 85] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Thread(Threadpool worker): [show In Log] test f4 name: Test BF4 tag fetch

[18:37:07 85] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Thread(Threadpool worker): [show In Log] whitelist: Examine whitelist combined with reserved slots, by option codes"

18:39:48 28] [MULTIbalancer]:3 Thread(Threadpool worker): .................................... New rush stage detected ....................................

[18:39:48 28] [MULTIbalancer]:5 Thread(Threadpool worker): (AUTO) Rush Stage 4 of 4

[18:40:49 22] [MULTIbalancer]:6 Thread(Threadpool worker): Got OnPlayerTeamChange: TylerSentinel 2 0

[18:40:49 22] [MULTIbalancer]:3 Thread(fetcher): 1 request in Battlelog request queue

[18:40:49 22] [MULTIbalancer]:4 Thread(Threadpool worker): New player: TylerSentinel, assigned to Defending team by game server

[18:40:49 22] [MULTIbalancer]:5 Thread(Threadpool worker): (FAST) Fast balance not active, diff is only 2, requires 3

[18:40:49 82] [MULTIbalancer]:4 Thread(fetcher): no more requests in Battlelog request queue

[18:40:50 20] [MULTIbalancer]:6 Thread(Threadpool worker): (SCRAMBLER) Player TylerSentinel did a squad change to Defending/Charlie after the scrambler finished

[18:40:54 88] [MULTIbalancer]:4 Thread(Threadpool worker): Player left: emriccc

[18:40:54 88] [MULTIbalancer]:5 Thread(Threadpool worker): (FAST) Fast balance not active, diff is only 2, requires 3

[18:41:20 40] [MULTIbalancer]:5 Thread(Threadpool worker): (FAST) Fast balance not active, diff is only 2, requires 3

[18:42:12 90] [MULTIbalancer]:3 Thread(Threadpool worker): :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Round over detected ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

[18:42:12 90] [MULTIbalancer]:6 Thread(Threadpool worker): OnRoundOver: Game state = RoundEnding

[18:42:12 92] AdaptiveTicketCount: INFO -> Round ended.

[18:42:12 93] UltimateMapManager: INFO -> Round ended. Rounds run on this map list: 38

[18:42:12 93] [MULTIbalancer]:6 Thread(Threadpool worker): (SCRAMBLER) Only scrambling new maps and this is only round 1 of 2

[18:42:13 15] [MULTIbalancer]:2 Thread(Threadpool worker): FINAL STATUS FOR PREVIOUS ROUND:

[18:42:13 15] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Thread(Threadpool worker): Status: Plugin state = JustEnabled, game state = RoundEnding, Admin Kill Enabled, Unstacking Disabled

[18:42:13 15] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Thread(Threadpool worker): Status: Map = Hainan Resort, mode = Rush, stage = 4, time in round = 00:20:02, tickets = 75/65452(61)

[18:42:13 15] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Thread(Threadpool worker): Status: Ticket difference = 14, ticket ratio percentage is 123%

[18:42:13 15] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Thread(Threadpool worker): Status: Model not in sync for 0.0 mins: fMoving = 0, fReassigned = 1

[18:42:13 15] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Thread(Threadpool worker): Status: 0/3 raged, 3 reassigned, 0 balanced, 0 unstacked, 0 unswitched, 0 excluded, 0 exempted, 0 failed; of 0 TOTAL

[18:42:13 15] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Thread(Threadpool worker): Status: Team counts [13] = 6(Attacking) vs 8(Defending), with 0 unassigned, 0 commanders, 0 spectators

[18:42:13 15] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Thread(Threadpool worker): Status: Team difference = 2

[18:42:13 15] [MULTIbalancer]:2 Thread(Threadpool worker): +------------------------------------------------+

[18:42:13 15] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Thread(Threadpool worker): [show In Log] Command: bad tags

[18:42:13 15] [MULTIbalancer]:0 Thread(Threadpool worker): [show In Log] No clan tag fetch failures to report

[18:43:08 04] AdaptiveTicketCount: WORK -> 13 players; Ticket count: 100% (75 actual tickets)

[18:43:08 67] [MULTIbalancer]:4 Thread(Threadpool worker): Player left: RevSpieg61

[18:43:08 67] [MULTIbalancer]:6 Thread(Threadpool worker): (SCRAMBLER) Player RevSpieg61

is there a way to make it only allow a diff f one players? I see in logs that it refuses to enact fast balance as diff only two. The diff of two at low pop can cause these issues.

is there a way to make it only allow a diff f one players? I see in logs that it refuses to enact fast balance as diff only two. The diff of two at low pop can cause these issues.

I can help you with that, but I need to see your settings. You didn't type the commands in correctly.

Type, literally:

gen 1

Then gen 2, gen 3, etc., etc., as per post #1645. Then paste all the plugin.log output to a post. Or just screenshot all the settings and post those images.

BTW, how exactly are you running Procon? Is it a layer? If so, is it a Linux host? I've never seen that "Threadpool worker" stuff before. How unfortunately spammy for you.

Originally Posted by InanimateJ*:

Hi,

I've tried updating to version 1.1.1.0 of the plugin multiple times now, but I continually get the notification from Procon that there's an update for the plugin, and the configuration screen still reads 1.0.7.0. I've tried deleting the original Multibalancer.cs file, tried overwriting, still can't get it to work.

Any help with this would be appreciated, and if more information's needed, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.