3 replies to this topic

Prophet731

Prophet731

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 208 posts
  • Discord Username:Prophet#7405

Donator

To put simply, the admins at myrcon could no longer support the forums due to lack of funds and a decision was made to close the forum down. This forum is just a place where we can continue to have a Procon Community forum. I am in no way affiliated with MyRcon admins just a fellow developer wanting to keep it alive. A lot of information will be missing/copied over. The post below is the message Stoichiometric posted on June 20th, 2019.

Dear Procon users,

The 10th of June 2019 marked 4 years since taking on the responsibility of maintaining the Procon platform. We had a solid couple of years as we continued to add support for Battlefield 4 and Battlefield Hardline titles. When RCON support was dropped in Battlefield 1 we kept supporting our existing users through these forums.

I would like to thank each and everyone of your for being apart of this community. I would especially like to thank our team of moderators who kept this place in order and helped countless users with their installation and plugin troubleshooting. I would also like to thank all plugin developers for playing a huge role in contributing to Procon as a platform. Thank you to our Patreon supports that helped us get through the last few months.

And let us not forget our founding father Phogue whom started this all about 10 years ago. May he continue to teach and enlighten everyone he meets.

FORUMS CLOSING 12PM ACST 30th JUNE 2019

Rest assured all user and forum data will be destroyed.

CloudFlare will be disabled to hopefully prevent the following bug from stalling layers:

Yours sincerely,
Hubert

• 5YRU5 likes this
The developer of the Battlefield Admin Control Panel (BFACP)

Do not contact me via PM on the forums for help with procon. Please make a topic for it. Only PM's I will accept will revolve around any website issues. 

For BFACP support please post in the BFACP topic linked above.

Timm

Timm

Advanced Member

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts

Donator

Sadly, it really closed today.

Prophet731

Prophet731

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 208 posts
  • Discord Username:Prophet#7405

Donator

Sadly, it really closed today.

At least it can live on through here.

• Timm likes this
The developer of the Battlefield Admin Control Panel (BFACP)

Do not contact me via PM on the forums for help with procon. Please make a topic for it. Only PM's I will accept will revolve around any website issues. 

For BFACP support please post in the BFACP topic linked above.

iamadeadpixel

iamadeadpixel

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Discord Username:iamadeadpixel

great job !

i scared the hell out here, forum dow, oh god, now the layer is crashing again, glad it didnt.

lets be helpfull as we did before with tips and tricks fow fellow admins

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users