14 replies to this topic

Timm

Timm

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Donator

Hi all.

Someone have actual BFHL.def with all maps and modes?

The one that I downloaded from the link on this forum does not have all.

Prophet731

Prophet731

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 169 posts
  • Discord Username:Prophet#7405

Donator

It's not in this zip I posted?

https://myrcon.net/i...issing/#entry45

The developer of the Battlefield Admin Control Panel (BFACP)

Do not contact me via PM on the forums for help with procon. Please make a topic for it. Only PM's I will accept will revolve around any website issues. 

For BFACP support please post in the BFACP topic linked above.

Timm

Timm

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Donator

It's not in this zip I posted?

https://myrcon.net/i...issing/#entry45

No, last 2 DLC not available http://prntscr.com/of8lxn , this also not available on original procon version from myrcon.com 

Prophet731

Prophet731

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 169 posts

Donator

Hmm, I don't think it's been updated for the new (back then) maps before the forums went down. Hardline wasn't exactly a big game in the PC market.

We'll have to see if colon can add those maps to the version he's going to release for NET framework 4.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Do not contact me via PM on the forums for help with procon. Please make a topic for it. Only PM's I will accept will revolve around any website issues. 

ColColonCleaner

ColColonCleaner

AdKats Developer

• Plugin Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Donator

If we have an updated def file i'll include it with the next procon patch. Been super busy the past week and cherishing time to myself when it happens.

• Timm and exemaco like this

Timm

Timm

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Donator

Perhaps I could add them myself, but I did not find any documentation, a list with engine name of the maps and modes for last 2 DLC.

Prophet731

Prophet731

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 169 posts

Donator

I did try looking for the server docs but I couldn't find the most recent ones. I thought I had them on my NAS but I only have R2 version. Not sure what the latest one is for hardline now though as I don't really follow that game.

antitoxis

antitoxis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

The problem is, that the weapon codes are also old or wrong:

[AdKats] EXCEPTION-7600-A2,56-GetDamageTypeByWeaponCode-KillProcessing33: [No weapon defined for code U_MP7 when fetching damage type. Is your DEF file updated?]
But this is from Adkats. Maybe there are other files?
Bit i can't find this weapon code in the .def file.

ColColonCleaner

ColColonCleaner

AdKats Developer

• Plugin Developer
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Donator

The problem is, that the weapon codes are also old or wrong:

[AdKats] EXCEPTION-7600-A2,56-GetDamageTypeByWeaponCode-KillProcessing33: [No weapon defined for code U_MP7 when fetching damage type. Is your DEF file updated?]
But this is from Adkats. Maybe there are other files?
Bit i can't find this weapon code in the .def file.

IIRC the MP7 was in the game on launch? Wonder why that's not part of the def file. Strange. It's a PDW so if you want to add U_MP7 yourself to your BF4 def file you can add it with that category.

exemaco

exemaco

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Discord Username:exemaco#5352

I have the same problem !!

Edited by exemaco, 03 October 2019 - 09:37 PM.

exemaco

exemaco

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

If we have an updated def file i'll include it with the next procon patch. Been super busy the past week and cherishing time to myself when it happens.

I look forward to the patch...

I look forward to the patch

sixpax12

sixpax12

• Donator
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Donator

anyone been able to scare up or create the most recent BFH.def file ?

exemaco

exemaco

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

try this.

Attached Files

Edited by exemaco, 16 October 2019 - 11:12 PM.

• Timm and sixpax12 like this

antitoxis

antitoxis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Danke klappt leider immer noch nicht:

[08:55:11 10] [AdKats] EXCEPTION-7600-A0,26-GetDamageTypeByWeaponCode-KillProcessing32: [No weapon defined for code U_SCORPION when fetching damage type. Is your DEF file updated?]
[08:56:04 15] [AdKats] EXCEPTION-7600-A0,27-GetDamageTypeByWeaponCode-KillProcessing32: [No weapon defined for code U_ACWR when fetching damage type. Is your DEF file updated?]
[08:56:18 22] [AdKats] EXCEPTION-7600-A0,28-GetDamageTypeByWeaponCode-KillProcessing32: [No weapon defined for code U_P90 when fetching damage type. Is your DEF file updated?]
[08:56:30 35] [AdKats] EXCEPTION-7600-A0,28-GetDamageTypeByWeaponCode-KillProcessing32: [No weapon defined for code U_RPG7 when fetching damage type. Is your DEF file updated?]
[08:57:24 25] [AdKats] EXCEPTION-7600-A0,29-GetDamageTypeByWeaponCode-KillProcessing32: [No weapon defined for code U_SabotageTool when fetching damage type. Is your DEF file updated?]
[08:57:41 29] [AdKats] EXCEPTION-7600-A0,3-GetDamageTypeByWeaponCode-KillProcessing32: [No weapon defined for code U_M2 when fetching damage type. Is your DEF file updated?]
[08:58:19 78] [AdKats] EXCEPTION-7600-A0,31-GetDamageTypeByWeaponCode-KillProcessing32: [No weapon defined for code U_M2 when fetching damage type. Is your DEF file updated?]
[08:58:47 92] [AdKats] EXCEPTION-7600-A0,32-GetDamageTypeByWeaponCode-KillProcessing32: [No weapon defined for code Death when fetching damage type. Is your DEF file updated?]

Stov3top

Stov3top

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Discord Username:-Stov3top-#7856

Can someone help on getting all the weapons added to the BFHL.def file, they are not all there for the dlc's. It sucks cause it dont log any stats for those weapons on the stats pages. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users