Chat, GUID, Stats and Mapstats Logger[3.0.2.2] 01.02.

ImportBot

• Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ImportBot

Originally Posted by XpKiller*:

Sorry guys but it only seems to work, no stats appearing in game :-(

When i use @stats or other commands it don't work , Welcome stats not working nothing at all .

Data are stored to the tbl_playerstats file, but i see no stats message in game when joining or leaving.

Hi the problem is Procon related

if you stats message is too long Procon drop the message and dont sent it to the Server i will implement a check which take a look at the stats message

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

2.02 update broke the @stats command down.

Stats are recorded, but never shown

delete all line in the which belong to the CChatGUIDStatslogger then it should work and reenter your settings of my Pluggin the cfg file is called: yourServerip:yourserverrconport like 62.104.179.117:48888

On top of the stats command not working, the table builder is also not functioning properly, or it may be some other issue related to the data entry into the SQL server. Upon creating a new database, the table tbl_playerstats is created with what appear to be all the appropriate columns, but after several rounds there is no data being published to the table.

I've followed all the appropriate instructions for setting up the database and the plugin. The plugin was working fine up until version 2.0, and I've been having several errors since then. They've either been resolved by my tinkering or your releases since then, but the plugin does not appear to be publishing data to new tables properly.

At the end of some rounds, it throws the following error:

Error: System.Data.Odbc.OdbcException: ERROR [HY000] [MySQL][ODBC 5.1 Driver][mysqld-5.1.49-community]Field 'AEK971_kills' doesn't have a default value

at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcConnection.HandleError(OdbcHa ndle hrHandle, RetCode retcode)

at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcCommand.ExecuteReaderObject(C ommandBehavior behavior, String method, Boolean needReader, Object[] methodArguments, SQL_API odbcApiMethod)

at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcCommand.ExecuteReaderObject(C ommandBehavior behavior, String method, Boolean needReader)

at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()

at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.StartStreaming()

Errors like these shouldnt appear because all columns have a default value of 0.

But i try to reconstruct this error.

is your sqlserver on Linux_?

Originally Posted by GrossKopf*:

Just ran the tablemodifier.sql on a customer's database and got this:

Error

SQL query:

ALTER TABLE `tbl_ChatLog` RENAME TO `tbl_chatlog` ;

MySQL said: Documentation

#1050 - Table 'tbl_chatlog' already exists

Now there's a tbl_chatlog table and a tbl_ChatLog. The tbl_chatlog has chat from today. The other has chat from before the plugin was updated.

Just ran the tablemodifier.sql on a customer's database and got this:

Error

SQL query:

ALTER TABLE `tbl_ChatLog` RENAME TO `tbl_chatlog` ;

MySQL said: Documentation

#1050 - Table 'tbl_chatlog' already exists

Now there's a tbl_chatlog table and a tbl_ChatLog. The tbl_chatlog has chat from today. The other has chat from before the plugin was updated.
the tablebuilder must created the new named Table i know the is a sql command for this, UNION or JOIN i think and you must creat a temp table

Ok, got a customer set up. I entered their DB information in the plugin settings in PRoCon, edited the database settings in the config.inc.php file and have confirmed data is being written to the database, but when you view their stats page, it shows the error "Warning: mysql_fetch_object(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/phs/public_html/addons/Xtrem/procon/index.php on line 19"

Here's the link: http://addons.host4admins.com/Xtrem/procon/

Any suggestions?

Got a customer that installed 2.02 and now this error is popping up:

PrepareKeywordDic: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\UserFiles\VagAdmin\GameServers\TC0750750181637 8476862532\tableconfig.cfg'.

File name: 'C:\UserFiles\VagAdmin\GameServers\TC0750750181637 8476862532\tableconfig.cfg'

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)

at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)

at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)

at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options)

at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean detectEncodingFromByteOrderMarks, Int32 bufferSize)

at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path, Boolean detectEncodingFromByteOrderMarks)

at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.TextFileReader(S tring textfile)

at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.PrepareKeywordDi c()

Any idea?

Originally Posted by Brazin*:

On top of the stats command not working, the table builder is also not functioning properly, or it may be some other issue related to the data entry into the SQL server. Upon creating a new database, the table tbl_playerstats is created with what appear to be all the appropriate columns, but after several rounds there is no data being published to the table.

I've followed all the appropriate instructions for setting up the database and the plugin. The plugin was working fine up until version 2.0, and I've been having several errors since then. They've either been resolved by my tinkering or your releases since then, but the plugin does not appear to be publishing data to new tables properly.

Error: System.Data.Odbc.OdbcException: ERROR [HY000] [MySQL][ODBC 5.1 Driver][mysqld-5.1.49-community]Field 'AEK971_kills' doesn't have a default value

at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcConnection.HandleError(OdbcHa ndle hrHandle, RetCode retcode)

at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcCommand.ExecuteReaderObject(C ommandBehavior behavior, String method, Boolean needReader, Object[] methodArguments, SQL_API odbcApiMethod)

at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcCommand.ExecuteReaderObject(C ommandBehavior behavior, String method, Boolean needReader)

Errors like these shouldnt appear because all columns have a default value of 0.

The server is running on the same WinXP machine as the Procon client running the stats. I'll try to fix this by deleting the tbl_playerstats table to allow it to make a new one, but I think I've already tried doing that to no avail.

Got a customer that installed 2.02 and now this error is popping up:

PrepareKeywordDic: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'C:\UserFiles\VagAdmin\GameServers\TC0750750181637 8476862532\tableconfig.cfg'.

File name: 'C:\UserFiles\VagAdmin\GameServers\TC0750750181637 8476862532\tableconfig.cfg'

at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)

at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)

at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)

at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options)

at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean detectEncodingFromByteOrderMarks, Int32 bufferSize)

at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path, Boolean detectEncodingFromByteOrderMarks)

at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.TextFileReader(S tring textfile)

at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.PrepareKeywordDi c()

Any idea?
Procon plugin Sandbox must be disabled

Ok, got a customer set up. I entered their DB information in the plugin settings in PRoCon, edited the database settings in the config.inc.php file and have confirmed data is being written to the database, but when you view their stats page, it shows the error "Warning: mysql_fetch_object(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/phs/public_html/addons/Xtrem/procon/index.php on line 19"

Any suggestions?

Hi

i changed the Tablenames because of several request of linux sqlserver User.

This website using a old version of the stats reader with wrong tablenames.

It will be fixed if all tablenames in the statsreaders Sourcecode be replace with the new tablenames.

Hi

i changed the Tablenames because of several request of linux sqlserver User.

This website using a old version of the stats reader with wrong tablenames.

It will be fixed if all tablenames in the statsreaders Sourcecode be replace with the new tablenames.

Ok, so how do I fix this?

Any suggestions?

Just bumping this up for suggestions on how to fix it.

replace all words called "tbl_ChatLog" with "tbl_chatlog" and replace all words called "tbl_PlayerGUID" with "tbl_playerstats" in the sourcecode of statswebpage

Am I going to need to do this for every customer I have that has the stats logger?

*edit* Which file has those words?

Originally Posted by cullam*:

I uppgraded to the latest stats logger now, and i have the same problem described by some in this thread.

It creates the tables fine, and it logs just fine.

Even if the stats are recorded, the "@stats" or any of the other commands do not work, and the welcome message dont show at all. I dont get any error messages at all.

Any ideas ?

:mad:

I uppgraded to the latest stats logger now, and i have the same problem described by some in this thread.

It creates the tables fine, and it logs just fine.

Even if the stats are recorded, the "@stats" or any of the other commands do not work, and the welcome message dont show at all. I dont get any error messages at all.

Any ideas ?

:mad:

delete all line in the which belong to the CChatGUIDStatslogger then it should work and reenter your settings in my Plugin the cfg file is called: yourServerip:yourserverrconport like 62.104.179.117:48888 and is located in the config folder of procon

Ah it works now, sadly it started on 0 again, so no stats are in the new table, any way to fix it ?

You could have used the tablemodifier in the zip file.

It would convert the existen table to the new format.

Just giving you an update on what's going on. I've tried reinstalling all my SQL related applications including the server, driver and SQL Workbench. I also deleted the plugin and all the remaining data that had been saved by the server. Edit: I also just tried to run the stats plugin and SQL server on my own computer's procon client and I am getting the same problem

Unfortunately, even after setting everything back up, I still get the same error as described in my original post.

I have no input to offer as to how this should be solved. I would look at the code of your plugin, but I'm afraid I don't understand the code dealing with the SQL stuff.

If anybody else is having this problem, could you please post in this thread about it? I'm starting to feel like I'm the only one. :P

It is indeed strange. I rolled back to version 1.52, and it's working fine again. I've even tried running it on 1.52 for an hour to get the table filled with a few names, and then updating to 2.02 and using your tablemodifier.sql to update the tables and it kept giving me the same error. I'm going to try to get this working on my computer still, but it's pretty frustrating. I followed the readme, turned off plugin restrictions, put the .cfg file into the Procon root directory, and I created a new schema in my local sql server and set that as the database for the plugin to write to. It works fine on 1.52 but not on 2.02

I can't really think of anything that might be wrong that would cause this to happen.

Edit: Just got 2.02 working on my Win7 x64 machine, so it may be something wrong with the computer I'm running my layer server on which is WinXP x86. Perhaps I don't have all the .NET stuff installed on it. I'll keep fiddling with it.

Edit 2: Got 2.02 working on my layer server computer, but I have to make the plugin connect to my Win7 x64 computer's SQL server. For some reason, the plugin throws errors whenever it's set to connect to my WinXP x86 layer server machine. I also tried to run the plugin on my Win7 x64 computer and have that connect to the WinXP x86 machine's database, but it threw the same error. They both have the same settings, and I've installed all possible updates and drivers on the WinXP x86 machine, so I have no idea why this is happening. For now, I'm just going to have my layer server run version 2.02 and connect to databases on my personal computer.

Originally Posted by Zirconium*:

I reinstalled version 2.02 and had a look to the stats message texts , i wrote shorter messages and started the plugin, now all works great !

Many thanks for this plugin and for your help :biggrin:

If data is stored correctly to the tables but no messages appearing then the messages are too long, it's not a problem with th e plugin.

Ah it works now, sadly it started on 0 again, so no stats are in the new table, any way to fix it ?

You could have used the tablemodifier in the zip file.

It would convert the existen table to the new format.

If you know SQL and if you have access to phpadmin on your database you can copy the values stored in tbl_playerguid columns to the corresponding columns in tbl_playerstats, like :

update yourdatabase.tbl_playerstats set columnNameNew = (select columnNameOld from youroldDatabase.tbl_playerguid where tbl_playerguid.SoldierName = tbl_playerstats.SoldierName)

replace columnNameNew and columnNameOld with the good column names. like playerKills or playerScore.

For security, you should backup you table before.

This new version just screwed everything up. I have run that tablemodifier.sql for a couple of customers and all it did was create new tables in lower case instead of just amending the current tables. As a result, the web interface doesn't work right.

For example, I have one customer with his stats here: http://procon.host4admins.com/garnock/

I had to copy data from tbl_ChatLog to tbl_chatlog, then had to rename that file to tbl_ChatLog (note the capital letters). Now only his chat is showing up, but no stats, even though tbl_PlayerStats has data in it. There's also a tb_PlayerGUID with nothing in it.

Why were tables changed to lower case? It really caused problems for existing databases. I'd appretiate it if someone could tell me how to get his stats to display on that page.

The database have changed to lowercase because of linux.

Linux is more case sensitive than windows.

Those scripts are just fucking old and need an update. I didnt wrote them. It is a thing of seconds to make them compatible.

Im sry iam a little bit drunk today :biggrin:

The database have changed to lowercase because of linux.

Linux is more case sensitive than windows.

Those scripts are just fucking old and need an update. I didnt wrote them. It is a thing of seconds to make them compatible.

Im sry iam a little bit drunk today :biggrin:

My webserver is on Linux and because of the case change, it messed up the databases for my customers. It would have been better if it had remained in upper case. They have to have their databases reset since no one seems to be able to tell me what needs to be edited in the database tables after you run that sql query.