Chat, GUID, Stats and Mapstats Logger[3.0.2.2] 01.02.

ImportBot

Originally Posted by VAM*:

The plugin reads the keywords out of the tableconfig.cfg also the the tablebuilder reads the names of the tablecolumns out of this file. If the sandbox restrictions are not disabled the plugin cant do this and wont work.

mhhh... bad answer :roll:

say: only for installation

or

every times! 8-)

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
  • Replies 837
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ImportBot

Originally Posted by Panther*:

hi everybody i am new to procon. i used wolfcon before.

i tested this stats logger and it seems not to work for me.

i installed everything as it is supposed to be. the tables are also made by procon.

but no stats are saved by procon.

i tested the chat log and it was saving all the chat entries. but it doesn't save any stats at all.

am i doing anyhting wrong?

Edit: Tested the 1.52 and that one was working.

but this one doesn't. No errors at all. tbl_chatlog is updating but tbl_playerstats is not.

i recognized that 1.52 was writing something at the end of every round like Playerinfo. I dont see this with the new version.

2nd Question. I would like to import the database from wolfcon. it is no problem made it with 1.52 and everything worked. The only thing which is a problem is the GUID which will stay NULL all the time. Is it possible for you to have a look at GUID and if it is NULL to update it?

another thing: you use unsigned for the score. there is a funny thing, that there are ppl with a tiny minus score ain my list. maybe the playerScore shouldn't be unsigned.

my os: win 2003 server

Originally Posted by XpKiller*:

hi everybody i am new to procon. i used wolfcon before.

i tested this stats logger and it seems not to work for me.

i installed everything as it is supposed to be. the tables are also made by procon.

but no stats are saved by procon.

i tested the chat log and it was saving all the chat entries. but it doesn't save any stats at all.

am i doing anyhting wrong?

Edit: Tested the 1.52 and that one was working.

but this one doesn't. No errors at all. tbl_chatlog is updating but tbl_playerstats is not.

i recognized that 1.52 was writing something at the end of every round like Playerinfo. I dont see this with the new version.

2nd Question. I would like to import the database from wolfcon. it is no problem made it with 1.52 and everything worked. The only thing which is a problem is the GUID which will stay NULL all the time. Is it possible for you to have a look at GUID and if it is NULL to update it?

another thing: you use unsigned for the score. there is a funny thing, that there are ppl with a tiny minus score ain my list. maybe the playerScore shouldn't be unsigned.

my os: win 2003 server

Version 1.52 and 2.02 are not direct compatible due different tablenames and colums you need to use the table modifier

I dont know how wolfcon managed the tables so i cannot say if this is possible without problems

Also i need to send additional querys to the db Server.

Guid cannot be update late because it is part of the unique index key

i use unsigned Score because in early Version of Bf bc2 your Score didnt go below 0 i will change that in future

These playerinfo were just debuginfos for I removed them because I don't need them anymore

it was like this.

i installed 2.01 tested it and it didnt work. then i complete removed it and installed 1.52 with a fresh database and it worked. then i removed 1.52 completele and installed 2.01 again with a fresh database, but i can't get it work.

i was able to get insert wolfcon-table files into 1.52 after getting it to work

the only thing was, that the guid stayed NULL. It didn't got filled with the real guid for those players.

wolfcon table looks like this:

-playername

-score

-kill

-death

-rounds

i did rename them to

-SolderName

-playerScore

-playerKill

-playerDeath

-playerRounds

and inserted it into the 1.52 databse and it worked great.

But as i said, guid stade empty all the time.

But i wouldn't realy care about those tables, the major probem is, that i can't get 2.01 to work but 1.52 did work.

This is what i get from the debugger from beginn to the end of a round (v 2.01):

Code:

[17:39:03 32] BF BC2 Chat, GUID and Stats Logger Enabled
[17:39:08 34] OLP: roundstarted
[17:39:12 87] EoPl: 32
[17:39:13 09] EoPl: 32
[17:39:22 84] EoPl: 31
[17:40:38 72] EoPl: 32
[17:40:45 25] EoPl: 31
[17:41:03 89] EoPl: 31
[17:42:09 36] EoPl: 32
[17:42:21 07] EoPl: 31
[17:43:39 90] EoPl: 32
[17:43:45 67] Start tablebuilder
[17:43:48 17] OnLevelStarted
[17:44:12 01] EoPl: 31

Did you have enabled statslogging in plugin setup ?

Is the tableconfig.cfg in place

Is sandbox off

Did your database support innodb?

If there are problems with the plugin you would get at least errors because the major errors are catched

Did you have enabled statslogging in plugin setup ?

Is the tableconfig.cfg in place

Is sandbox off

Did your database support innodb?

If there are problems with the plugin you would get at least errors because the major errors are catched

statsloggin - yes

tableconfig.cfg - yes

sondboy off - yes

innodb - yes

but i recognized that the table using innodb is not being updated while chatlog is being update every end of the round.

wolfcon itself used also an innodb and it worked.

Version 1.52 i think used also innodb and it worked too.

here you can see the databse with its collums but it is not filling with data. not when player are leaving nor at the end of a round:

Code:

`ID` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
  `SoldierName` varchar(16) default NULL,
  `GUID` varchar(32) default NULL,
  `CountryCode` varchar(4) default NULL,
  `playerScore` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
  `playerKills` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
  `playerHeadshots` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
  `playerDeaths` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
  `playerSuicide` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
  `playerTKs` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
  `playerPlaytime` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
  `playerRounds` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
  `FirstSeenOnServer` datetime default NULL,
  `LastSeenOnServer` datetime default NULL,
  `AEK971_kills` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
  `AEK971_hs` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
  `AEK971_deaths` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
  `XM8_kills` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
  `XM8_hs` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
  `XM8_deaths` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
[.................. and alot more.............................]
  `COAXMG_deaths` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY  (`ID`),
  UNIQUE KEY `SoldierName` (`SoldierName`,`GUID`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=1 ;

This really strange

other User didnt have this issue i will upload 2.02 today it contains only small improvements the core isnt changed

Could you also post a screenshot of your Plugin Settings?

Do you use the latest Version of Procon too?

yes it is the newest procon. here is the screenshot of my settings:

Posted Image

i reinstalled also the ODBC connector 5.1, bu no help.

I tried also running procon and stats 2.01 without ODBC connector 5.1 and i got the same result on the debuger. no errors at all.

i realy like your plugin and procon, sorry for being such a :? .

ah ok thx, i used the root user on my server which doesnt need a password.

thanks alot for your help. i'll try this out and report back.

danke nochmals!

Lg

Panda

EDIT: How long would i need to wait for the first entries in the database? Now still after 1 round no entry in the players database

The stats are written to Database after each Round.

You must fill out the password field

by the way you shouldnt use root for that

Creat a new user

GRANT ALL ON yourdatabasename.* TO 'user2'@'localhost' IDENTIFIED BY 'pass1';

Originally Posted by BB-Insomnia*:

ah ok thx, i used the root user on my server which doesnt need a password.

one of the worst ideas you can have!

root should only be used to adminstrate your database, and it should have a very strong password!

I create for each application a own database with an extra user.

imagine your front door without a lock, not really secure, is it?

Originally Posted by Zirconium*:

Hi m8,

i just updated from V 1.4 to 2.02, created a new empty database, gave rights to it to the user, copied the "tableconfig.cfg" file in Procon directory, started Procon, activated the plugin and now i got this message :

Code:

[12:05:13 27] Start tablebuilder
[12:05:13 29] Error: System.Security.SecurityException: Request for the permission of type 'System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx' failed.
   at System.Security.CodeAccessSecurityEngine.Check(Object demand, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean isPermSet)
   at System.Security.CodeAccessPermission.Demand()
   at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options)
   at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean detectEncodingFromByteOrderMarks, Int32 bufferSize)
   at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path)
   at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.TextFileReader(String textfile)
   at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.tablebuilder()
The action that failed was:
Demand
The type of the first permission that failed was:
System.Security.Permissions.FileIOPermission
The Zone of the assembly that failed was:
MyComputer
In the new database i have only one file tbl_chatlog, i don't know what's happening, do you have an idea?

The chatlog is working, but no tbl_playerguid or tbl_playerstats has been created :-(

Thanks in advance for your help,

Zirco.

P.S. : i replaced the token given in the original message by xxxxxxx.

Thanks to XP Killer and a very long last night on TS3 we made it also possible for me.

After using another user with a password (yes root with pw is a very bad idea) it still didn't want to work.

After searching for a problem for a very long time we found two possible problems:

- Old MySQL - Database do not work with this stats-logger (or at least not properly)

Youre MySQL - Database should at least be something with 5.1.xx.

5.0.xx Database to not work properly

- Having anohter Rcon Tool using any kind of mysql-connectors will also make some problems.

(eg: Wolfcon 2.0 and Procon will not be able use the stats-databases at the same time)

After shuting down wolfcon and reinstalling a newer version of the mysql-database everything is working fine now.

PS: XPKIller i made it with the Wolfcon Data and the GUID. I just entered GUID at the Update query in the code and now is everything fine. Good look and have fun on your festival.

Verry nice Plugin. Keep up the good work and thanks for last night baby :ohmy:

Originally Posted by Zirconium*:

Sorry guys but it only seems to work, no stats appearing in game :-(

When i use @stats or other commands it don't work , Welcome stats not working nothing at all .

Data are stored to the tbl_playerstats file, but i see no stats message in game when joining or leaving.

Originally Posted by NummerEins*:

Hi!

When i aktivate the Plugin, Procon crashed at the end of the round!

Sandbox is disabled!

Ip: localhost

Port: 3306

Name and PW entered

Database name the same as the name in the mysql file

What now?

Following debug txt occured:

Exception caught at:

D:\procon\src\PRoCon.Core\BFBC2RconClient.cs

Line 161

Method RaiseEvent

DateTime: Tuesday, August 03, 2010 3:24:53 PM

Version: 0.5.4.8

Packet:

PRoCon.Core.Layer.PRoConLayer ::: Void client_LayerClientShutdown(PRoCon.Core.Layer.CPRoC onLayerClient) ::: ---PRoCon.Core.Layer.CPRoConLayerClient

Additional:

Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(Objec t target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)

at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)

at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks)

at System.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl(Object[] args)

at PRoCon.Core.BFBC2RconClient.RaiseEvent(Delegate[] a_delInvokes, Object[] a_objArguments) in D:\procon\src\PRoCon.Core\BFBC2RconClient.cs:line 161

Reinstalled version 1.52, works good for me but not version 2.02 !

what version is your MySQL-Server/Database?

XPKiller - Can you use the new function

public void OnPlayerSpawned(string soldierName, Inventory spawnedInventory) {

to show the Welcome Stats directly on PlayerSpawn and not delayed?

Greetings and thanks alot for your work!

Originally Posted by Repoman1*:

Ip: localhost

You can not use localhost in the plugin. You need to use the IP of your hoster. Can you submit a screan shot of the plugin information except your MYSQL DB password.

Originally Posted by NummerEins*:

Screenshot ist not Possible on my Root, sry!

Host: localhost

Database: MYSQL InnoDB Database

USer: root

Passwaod: admin

The MySQL is on the same Mashine installed as Procon is! I have nor experience with MySQL!

Thx for help!

Originally Posted by Brazin*:

On top of the stats command not working, the table builder is also not functioning properly, or it may be some other issue related to the data entry into the SQL server. Upon creating a new database, the table tbl_playerstats is created with what appear to be all the appropriate columns, but after several rounds there is no data being published to the table.

I've followed all the appropriate instructions for setting up the database and the plugin. The plugin was working fine up until version 2.0, and I've been having several errors since then. They've either been resolved by my tinkering or your releases since then, but the plugin does not appear to be publishing data to new tables properly.

At the end of some rounds, it throws the following error:

Error: System.Data.Odbc.OdbcException: ERROR [HY000] [MySQL][ODBC 5.1 Driver][mysqld-5.1.49-community]Field 'AEK971_kills' doesn't have a default value

at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcConnection.HandleError(OdbcHa ndle hrHandle, RetCode retcode)

at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcCommand.ExecuteReaderObject(C ommandBehavior behavior, String method, Boolean needReader, Object[] methodArguments, SQL_API odbcApiMethod)

at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcCommand.ExecuteReaderObject(C ommandBehavior behavior, String method, Boolean needReader)

at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()

at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLogger.StartStreaming()