Teamspeak 3 Sync

ImportBot

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ImportBot

Originally Posted by WarGasimXD*:

No starting today all my servers that are running teamspeak sync are getting flood banned no matter what I do, all procon ip's are on the whitelist and always have been, this just started today and is annoying ;(

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Originally Posted by Imisnew2*:

No starting today all my servers that are running teamspeak sync are getting flood banned no matter what I do, all procon ip's are on the whitelist and always have been, this just started today and is annoying ;(

It might be that your procon ips have changed? I've been brainstorming on how to make this message more informative but it's difficult.

Sent from my SCH-R530M using Tapatalk

Can you please add a white list for the "pickup function" I have a few admins that do not like to be automatically moved...

Try asking your admins to not sit in the pickup channels or not listing those channels as pickup channels.

Originally Posted by Ebola*:

Does anyone know what the following relates to?

-4: An error occurred when trying to establish a connection.

The error I get is that the IP/Query Port are incorrect but they are not. I'm trying to connect to a Procon Layer hosted by MPUK (they have added this to the TS Whitelist already).

Mike

Does anyone know what the following relates to?

-4: An error occurred when trying to establish a connection.

The error I get is that the IP/Query Port are incorrect but they are not. I'm trying to connect to a Procon Layer hosted by MPUK (they have added this to the TS Whitelist already).

Mike

This error message might also occur if you are running plugins in a sandbox and did not follow the directions to setup procon on the plugin details page / the first post.

It might be that your procon ips have changed? I've been brainstorming on how to make this message more informative but it's difficult.

I fixed the issue on that part. THe problem I have now is this:

[12:14:34 24] Ts3 Sync: [Error] Fatal Error:

[12:14:34 24] Ts3 Sync: [Error] An error occurred during logging into the Teamspeak 3 Server.

[12:14:34 24] Ts3 Sync: [Error] Make sure your "Query Username" and "Query Password" are correct.

[12:14:34 24] Ts3 Sync: [Error] 520: invalid loginname or password

[12:14:34 24] Ts3 Sync: [Disabled] Requesting Teamspeak 3 Sync to stop...

And thats for every BF server now, I'm having to make a new server query login every day now for some reason for each server using the sync and ideas?

I fixed the issue on that part. THe problem I have now is this:

[12:14:34 24] Ts3 Sync: [Error] Fatal Error:

[12:14:34 24] Ts3 Sync: [Error] An error occurred during logging into the Teamspeak 3 Server.

[12:14:34 24] Ts3 Sync: [Error] Make sure your "Query Username" and "Query Password" are correct.

[12:14:34 24] Ts3 Sync: [Error] 520: invalid loginname or password

[12:14:34 24] Ts3 Sync: [Disabled] Requesting Teamspeak 3 Sync to stop...

And thats for every BF server now, I'm having to make a new server query login every day now for some reason for each server using the sync and ideas?

How did you fix the previous issue?

How did you fix the previous issue?

Teamspeak 3 had a server update a couple of days ago and when it did it messed up some of the permissions some how.

Teamspeak 3 had a server update a couple of days ago and when it did it messed up some of the permissions some how.

I would guess that your server query permissions have also changed then so that your server query logins yay you generate expire.

I would guess that your server query permissions have also changed then so that your server query logins yay you generate expire.

Yea it was. One last thing :smile: It will not take any players out of the pick up channels at all, like the default channel for ts3 is a pick up channel and it will not grab any players out of it and move them to the staging channel at all when they enter teamspeak. There are enough player in teamspeak for it to do it 20+ at all times

Yea it was. One last thing :smile: It will not take any players out of the pick up channels at all, like the default channel for ts3 is a pick up channel and it will not grab any players out of it and move them to the staging channel at all when they enter teamspeak. There are enough player in teamspeak for it to do it 20+ at all times

I think the player counting does not include pickup channels, but I could be wrong. For now, just have everyone sit in the staging channel.

Originally Posted by Destruktor*:

Hey

i've got a problem with the TSSYNC plugin.

Connection is working fine but it won't move players in TS. Debug states following:

[15:03:49 94] Ts3 Sync (Debug): [swapping] - Staging Mode - Skipping Client (Destruktor) because he/she is in Ch.10231.

Seachrch function leaded me to Team-Based Threshold (currently 20) and Intermission Swapping (currently False) but couldn't help me any further.

Hey

i've got a problem with the TSSYNC plugin.

Connection is working fine but it won't move players in TS. Debug states following:

[15:03:49 94] Ts3 Sync (Debug): [swapping] - Staging Mode - Skipping Client (Destruktor) because he/she is in Ch.10231.

Seachrch function leaded me to Team-Based Threshold (currently 20) and Intermission Swapping (currently False) but couldn't help me any further.

A team based threshold of 20 will only start swapping people when there are 20 people on Teamspeak and in the game server.

A team based threshold of 20 will only start swapping people when there are 20 people on Teamspeak and in the game server.

I Know. But I don't want Teambased channels in TS. So i don't biother. But I didn't comlpain about not moving between team-channels, but beteween pickupchannels ans stagging channels! Sry if i caused any misunderstanding!

I Know. But I don't want Teambased channels in TS. So i don't biother. But I didn't comlpain about not moving between team-channels, but beteween pickupchannels ans stagging channels! Sry if i caused any misunderstanding!

I see. Currently the plugin does not work that way. However, if you're up for modifying the plugin, all you have to do is remove 2-3 lines of code.

I see. Currently the plugin does not work that way. However, if you're up for modifying the plugin, all you have to do is remove 2-3 lines of code.

Ok. But we used this Plugin in BF3 just for switching between Pickup an Stagging channel. which lines need a change?

Ok. But we used this Plugin in BF3 just for switching between Pickup an Stagging channel. which lines need a change?

I'll get back to you after work.

I'll get back to you after work.

line 2393 of TeamspeakSync.cs contains the following code:

Code:

// Don't move players from pickup channels to the staging channel.
foreach (TeamspeakChannel tsChannel in mPickupChannels)
    if (tsChannel.tsId == client.TsClient.medChannelId) {
        debugWrite(dbgSwapping, "[Swapping] - Staging Mode - Skipping Client ({0}) because he/she is in Ch.{1}.", client.TsClient.tsName, client.TsClient.medChannelId);
        return;
    }
You simply need to delete that code and it will move people from pickup channels to the staging channel.

As expected, your advice solved the problem - many thanks!

But one last question: you said thi isn'the way this plugin is currently working. Isn't that exeactly what this plugin is made for? ;-)

As expected, your advice solved the problem - many thanks!

But one last question: you said thi isn'the way this plugin is currently working. Isn't that exeactly what this plugin is made for? ;-)

The concept behind the plugin is specifically for team and squad swapping. People thought it was too hard to get everyone to join a single channel, so I added the ability to specify pick up channels. However, due to the way the plugin works, it's constantly trying to swap people. If someone happens to be in a pickup channel but didn't want to be moved to a possibly empty staging channel, they didn't have a choice; thus I made the plugin not do that.

People will usually join a channel that has people they want to talk to in it. By forcibly moving them to the staging channel regardless, it made people mad. Although this might not be the case with your server.

Originally Posted by SeagullOz*:

Hi I have a small problem with ts3 sync in where it works fine for most of my clan but will not sync myself and my wife both of coarse on same ip but user names are different mine SeagullOz wife's TheOzgirl any ideas?

Hi I have a small problem with ts3 sync in where it works fine for most of my clan but will not sync myself and my wife both of coarse on same ip but user names are different mine SeagullOz wife's TheOzgirl any ideas?

Your names on teamspeak must exactly match your names on the game (case insensitive) for matching to work from the same IP.

Originally Posted by lebeauc*:

Is anyone else having issues with their Teamspeak 3 sync plugin disabling itself on a layer restart?

It doesn't always happen for us, but happens more often then not. Our Reconnect On Error is set to True with 20 attempts and 30000 mS between attempts. Our layer is also not set to run in sandbox mode.

This is what the log says when it disables itself:

Code:

[03:14:41] Ts3 Sync: [Enabled] Requesting Teamspeak 3 Sync to start...
[03:14:41] Ts3 Sync: [Connection] Establishing a connection to a Teamspeak 3 Server.
[03:14:46] Ts3 Sync: [Error] Fatal Error:
[03:14:46] Ts3 Sync: [Error] An error occurred during establishing a connection to the Teamspeak 3 Server.
[03:14:46] Ts3 Sync: [Error] Make sure your "Server Ip" and "Query Port" are correct.
[03:14:46] Ts3 Sync: [Error] -4: An error occurred when trying to establish a connection.
[03:14:46] Ts3 Sync: [Reconnect] Attempting to establish a new connection to the Teamspeak 3 Server.
[03:14:46] Ts3 Sync: [Connection] Establishing a connection to a Teamspeak 3 Server.
[03:14:47] Ts3 Sync: [Connection] Established a connection to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxx.
[03:14:47] Ts3 Sync: [Connection] Attempting to login as a Server Query Client.
[03:14:47] Ts3 Sync: [Connection] Logged in as xxxxxxxx.
[03:14:47] Ts3 Sync: [Connection] Attempting to select the correct virtual server.
[03:14:47] Ts3 Sync: [Connection] Selected the virtual server using port xxxx.
[03:14:47] Ts3 Sync: [Connection] Attempting to find the staging channel.
[03:14:47] Ts3 Sync: [Connection] Found the channel named xxxxxxxxxxx
[03:14:48] Ts3 Sync: [Connection] Found the channel named xxxxxxx.
[03:14:48] Ts3 Sync: [Connection] Attempting to alter the Server Query Client's name.
[03:14:48] Ts3 Sync: [Connection] Changed the Server Query Client's name to xxxxxxxxx.
[03:14:48] Ts3 Sync: [Connection] Attempting to find existing pickup, team, and squad channels.
[03:14:48] Ts3 Sync: [Connection] Found Pickup Channel: xxxxxx (250).
[03:14:48] Ts3 Sync: [Connection] Found Team Channel: US Army (245297).
[03:14:48] Ts3 Sync: [Connection] Found Team Channel: RU Army (245295).
[03:14:48] Ts3 Sync: [Connection] Found Squad Channel: Foxtrot (245296).
[03:14:48] Ts3 Sync: [Connection] Teamspeak 3 Sync started.
[03:14:48] Ts3 Sync: [Error] Fatal Error:
[03:14:48] Ts3 Sync: [Error] An error occurred during establishing a connection to the Teamspeak 3 Server.
[03:14:48] Ts3 Sync: [Error] Make sure your "Server Ip" and "Query Port" are correct.
[03:14:48] Ts3 Sync: [Error] 0: ok
[03:14:48] Ts3 Sync: [Disabled] Requesting Teamspeak 3 Sync to stop...
[03:14:48] Ts3 Sync: [Closing] Shutting down Teamspeak 3 Sync.
[03:14:48] Ts3 Sync: [Closing] Cleaning up resources.
[03:14:48] Ts3 Sync: [Closing] Teamspeak 3 Sync stopped.
It looks like it fails the first attempt, then tries a 2nd time and is successful, but for some reason thinks it fails and disables itself even though we haven't reached the 20 attempts yet.

Originally Posted by 3Shadow3S*:

Hi,

I have this error during the synchronization :

[09:47:25 53] Ts3 Sync: [Error] Minor Error - Find or Create Channels:

[09:47:25 53] Ts3 Sync: [Error] An error occurred during creating a team channel.

[09:47:25 53] Ts3 Sync: [Error] 1540: convert error

[09:47:29 64] Ts3 Sync (Debug): [Event] Processing Update Player Information Event.

[09:47:29 64] Ts3 Sync (Debug): [Clients] Result of Game Client Update:

[09:47:30 84] Ts3 Sync (Debug): [Event] Processing Update Player Information Event.

this in BF4.

What permissions may i have to set in TS ?

Can you help me please ?

Hi,

I have this error during the synchronization :

[09:47:25 53] Ts3 Sync: [Error] Minor Error - Find or Create Channels:

[09:47:25 53] Ts3 Sync: [Error] An error occurred during creating a team channel.

[09:47:25 53] Ts3 Sync: [Error] 1540: convert error

[09:47:29 64] Ts3 Sync (Debug): [Event] Processing Update Player Information Event.

[09:47:29 64] Ts3 Sync (Debug): [Clients] Result of Game Client Update:

[09:47:30 84] Ts3 Sync (Debug): [Event] Processing Update Player Information Event.

this in BF4.

What permissions may i have to set in TS ?

Can you help me please ?

It means that, for whatever reason, a parameter for the command to create a channel is invalid. If this is not a recurring issue, ignore it. If this is affecting how the plugin operates, turn on Network debugging and paste another snippet around when this error happens.

Is anyone else having issues with their Teamspeak 3 sync plugin disabling itself on a layer restart?

It doesn't always happen for us, but happens more often then not. Our Reconnect On Error is set to True with 20 attempts and 30000 mS between attempts. Our layer is also not set to run in sandbox mode.

This is what the log says when it disables itself:

Code:

[03:14:41] Ts3 Sync: [Enabled] Requesting Teamspeak 3 Sync to start...
[03:14:41] Ts3 Sync: [Connection] Establishing a connection to a Teamspeak 3 Server.
[03:14:46] Ts3 Sync: [Error] Fatal Error:
[03:14:46] Ts3 Sync: [Error] An error occurred during establishing a connection to the Teamspeak 3 Server.
[03:14:46] Ts3 Sync: [Error] Make sure your "Server Ip" and "Query Port" are correct.
[03:14:46] Ts3 Sync: [Error] -4: An error occurred when trying to establish a connection.
[03:14:46] Ts3 Sync: [Reconnect] Attempting to establish a new connection to the Teamspeak 3 Server.
[03:14:46] Ts3 Sync: [Connection] Establishing a connection to a Teamspeak 3 Server.
[03:14:47] Ts3 Sync: [Connection] Established a connection to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:xxxx.
[03:14:47] Ts3 Sync: [Connection] Attempting to login as a Server Query Client.
[03:14:47] Ts3 Sync: [Connection] Logged in as xxxxxxxx.
[03:14:47] Ts3 Sync: [Connection] Attempting to select the correct virtual server.
[03:14:47] Ts3 Sync: [Connection] Selected the virtual server using port xxxx.
[03:14:47] Ts3 Sync: [Connection] Found the channel named xxxxxxxxxxx
[03:14:48] Ts3 Sync: [Connection] Found the channel named xxxxxxx.
[03:14:48] Ts3 Sync: [Connection] Attempting to alter the Server Query Client's name.
[03:14:48] Ts3 Sync: [Connection] Changed the Server Query Client's name to xxxxxxxxx.
[03:14:48] Ts3 Sync: [Connection] Attempting to find existing pickup, team, and squad channels.
[03:14:48] Ts3 Sync: [Connection] Found Pickup Channel: xxxxxx (250).
[03:14:48] Ts3 Sync: [Connection] Found Team Channel: US Army (245297).
[03:14:48] Ts3 Sync: [Connection] Found Team Channel: RU Army (245295).
[03:14:48] Ts3 Sync: [Connection] Found Squad Channel: Foxtrot (245296).
[03:14:48] Ts3 Sync: [Connection] Teamspeak 3 Sync started.
[03:14:48] Ts3 Sync: [Error] Fatal Error:
[03:14:48] Ts3 Sync: [Error] An error occurred during establishing a connection to the Teamspeak 3 Server.
[03:14:48] Ts3 Sync: [Error] Make sure your "Server Ip" and "Query Port" are correct.
[03:14:48] Ts3 Sync: [Error] 0: ok
[03:14:48] Ts3 Sync: [Disabled] Requesting Teamspeak 3 Sync to stop...
[03:14:48] Ts3 Sync: [Closing] Shutting down Teamspeak 3 Sync.
[03:14:48] Ts3 Sync: [Closing] Cleaning up resources.
[03:14:48] Ts3 Sync: [Closing] Teamspeak 3 Sync stopped.
It looks like it fails the first attempt, then tries a 2nd time and is successful, but for some reason thinks it fails and disables itself even though we haven't reached the 20 attempts yet.
Ah, there's a bug where if the error that triggered reconnecting happened while trying to establish a connection, then we think we can't continue after reconnecting because we failed to connect (the first time)! Until I deliver a new fix, you can work around this by changing one word into two on line 1954:

Code:

if (!mTsReconnecting && errReconnectOnError && performReconnect()) break;
To:

Code:

if (!mTsReconnecting && errReconnectOnError && performReconnect()) return true;
  • 2 weeks later...

Originally Posted by chris095*:

Hello,

[22:34:22 38] Ts3 Sync: [Error] Fatal Error:

[22:34:22 38] Ts3 Sync: [Error] You were temporarily banned from the Teamspeak 3 Server for flooding.

[22:34:22 38] Ts3 Sync: [Error] Make sure your Procon's Ip is in your Teamspeak 3 Server's Whitelist.

[22:34:22 38] Ts3 Sync: [Error] 3331: flood ban ()

[22:34:22 39] Ts3 Sync: [Disabled] Requesting Teamspeak 3 Sync to stop...

[22:34:22 41] Ts3 Sync: [Closing] Shutting down Teamspeak 3 Sync.

[22:34:22 41] Ts3 Sync: [Closing] Cleaning up resources.

[22:34:22 41] Ts3 Sync: [Closing] Teamspeak 3 Sync stopped.

The ip procon are in query_ip_whitelist.txt by our provider.

plugin in procon "Teamspeak 3 Sync - 1.0.3.0"

Any idea !!!

Thanks

EDIT:

Ah it's OK now !!!! :ohmy:)))))

Section 3 – Synchronisation

Delay Querie : True

Delay Queries Amount (ms) : 3000

Update Interval (ms) : 60000

• 2 weeks later...

Originally Posted by WebRat*:

I installed TS3 Sync for our BF4 servers and after following the instructions step by step it works perfectly, thank you! In the mornings there are only a few of us online and we always BS each other. Question, would it be possible to have the option of TS3 Sync NOT to create a room if there is not one already made? Or is there a way to keep both teams in the same channel on the same server?