Jump to content
  • 0

Kicked based on country.


HATANO_KENJI
 Share

Question

Because I can't stand the racial hatred and harassment of a certain country, So I decided to use "Kick based on country" and "VPN kick"

But the Latency Manager-1.0.1.16 that I have does not seem to be able to use the "Country based kick" function normally, How can I set the whitelist and blacklist correctly?

Or is it to change the function to only block blacklisted countries, Other countries are "allowed countries"?

Can someone tell me how to solve it?

Thank you!

Link to post
Share on other sites

9 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
On 7/26/2021 at 2:09 PM, HATANO_KENJI said:

Because I can't stand the racial hatred and harassment of a certain country, So I decided to use "Kick based on country" and "VPN kick"

But the Latency Manager-1.0.1.16 that I have does not seem to be able to use the "Country based kick" function normally, How can I set the whitelist and blacklist correctly?

Or is it to change the function to only block blacklisted countries, Other countries are "allowed countries"?

Can someone tell me how to solve it?

Thank you!

"Can someone tell me how to solve it?"

NO. :)

Discriminating all players from one country is. No comment.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 7/27/2021 at 1:34 PM, Hedius said:

"Can someone tell me how to solve it?"

NO. :)

Discriminating all players from one country is. No comment.

Allow access to all countries, but use plugin with ping limit.

Allow access to all countries, but complain when someone writes in chat using their mother tongue. Then comes an administrator and writes: English only.

The ping plugin practically already does the country limitation, it is very ignorant to call a country limitation plugin by Discriminating .

I liked to play on AAA and Flubber, BF4 servers in North America, but today I can't anymore because of the Ping limitation, there is no ping fix when you live in another country.

In short, there is no difference between a ping limit and a country-based kick.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 7/27/2021 at 1:34 PM, Hedius said:

"Can someone tell me how to solve it?"

NO. :)

Discriminating all players from one country is. No comment.

To my sadness, now that I've seen it: "Community Contributor"

They should let people assume the position of "Community Contributor" only those who have common sense, but apparently it's not your case!

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 0

Let me tell you what real racial hatred is, You should be very clear, Battlefield 4 is an illegal game in China.

That's right, many people can't use "Origin" to buy this game normally, So they usually use so-called illegal channels in China to buy Battlefield 4.

But China is also the country with the most players in Asia, Do you know what this means?

This means Chinese criminals can rent servers for € 63.10 and use DDoS attack everyone's servers without legal risk. (What better way to make money than this?)

xr2WLSd.jpg

And use racial hatred to make victims the scapegoats of Chinese criminal groups.

Because these guys from the Chinese Communist Party, These people are themselves extreme racists in China.

For them to use a DDoS attack on a game that is illegal in China is an act of justice, Not to mention attacks on servers in Japan, Korea, Taiwan.

Every time these criminals launch a DDoS attack, We server owners will be humiliated by players from China, So do we need to be patient with Chinese players?

Remember 4 years ago we had over 5000 players in Asia:

sjrRkBB.jpg

But today only these servers are left in Asia, And the server owner from Korea also announced that it will no longer rent the server:

bRS9NLU.png

Sad declaration:

iQ99Wuz.jpg

You may think it's just a small problem in Asia, But I can tell you that everyone is hurt by the crime from China.

i3D.NET cannot handle DDoS attacks from China, Acquired by Ubisoft for this reason, Fragnet was also abandoned by parent company due to DDoS attack from China.

Ultimately, the number of game server hosts in the world will be greatly reduced, DICE also abandoned the server rental plan after this, Generate a large number of DICE staff leaving at the same time.

I want to ask who is a racial hater?

PS. I'm telling you guys an even funnier thing, Report to the police in China is a life-threatening matter, only privileged persons can report to the Chinese police.

But the owner of [FHC]1# DLC maps All modes QQqun480015158 server from China, Because his family has a certain social status and privileges, he can report to the Internet police in Shanghai, China.

But do you guys know what happened? The policeman who spoke to him said he would know about the situation, but refused to take the report after that, Therefore, FHC rented a dedicated host with i3D, But FHC was found to terminate the host service for stealing remote Windows permissions.

After this, i3D has also announced its withdrawal from consumer game servers.

Who caused this?

Contact_police.flac

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 0
5 hours ago, HATANO_KENJI said:

Let me tell you what real racial hatred is, You should be very clear, Battlefield 4 is an illegal game in China.

That's right, many people can't use "Origin" to buy this game normally, So they usually use so-called illegal channels in China to buy Battlefield 4.

But China is also the country with the most players in Asia, Do you know what this means?

This means Chinese criminals can rent servers for € 63.10 and use DDoS attack everyone's servers without legal risk. (What better way to make money than this?)

xr2WLSd.jpg

And use racial hatred to make victims the scapegoats of Chinese criminal groups.

Because these guys from the Chinese Communist Party, These people are themselves extreme racists in China.

For them to use a DDoS attack on a game that is illegal in China is an act of justice, Not to mention attacks on servers in Japan, Korea, Taiwan.

Every time these criminals launch a DDoS attack, We server owners will be humiliated by players from China, So do we need to be patient with Chinese players?

Remember 4 years ago we had over 5000 players in Asia:

sjrRkBB.jpg

But today only these servers are left in Asia, And the server owner from Korea also announced that it will no longer rent the server:

bRS9NLU.png

Sad declaration:

iQ99Wuz.jpg

You may think it's just a small problem in Asia, But I can tell you that everyone is hurt by the crime from China.

i3D.NET cannot handle DDoS attacks from China, Acquired by Ubisoft for this reason, Fragnet was also abandoned by parent company due to DDoS attack from China.

Ultimately, the number of game server hosts in the world will be greatly reduced, DICE also abandoned the server rental plan after this, Generate a large number of DICE staff leaving at the same time.

I want to ask who is a racial hater?

PS. I'm telling you guys an even funnier thing, Report to the police in China is a life-threatening matter, only privileged persons can report to the Chinese police.

But the owner of [FHC]1# DLC maps All modes QQqun480015158 server from China, Because his family has a certain social status and privileges, he can report to the Internet police in Shanghai, China.

But do you guys know what happened? The policeman who spoke to him said he would know about the situation, but refused to take the report after that, Therefore, FHC rented a dedicated host with i3D, But FHC was found to terminate the host service for stealing remote Windows permissions.

After this, i3D has also announced its withdrawal from consumer game servers.

Who caused this?

Contact_police.flac

Where do you want to go with this?
 


Again, if you put ping restriction on bf4 servers you will be restricting country based.

I from south america can't play on many servers in north america because the ping limit is too low.

But I don't feel discriminated because of that, it's a matter of common sense, we understand that pings above 180, 200 cannot play.

If someone from Asia puts ping restriction, maybe the Chinese won't be able to play.

That is, you don't need a specific plugin to ban players from other countries, just put a ping restriction.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 0

Let me make it clearer "The game is over!"

Whether it is the internet data center of the Asia game server, Or the IP of Battlefield itself has already died because of China.

The reason is very simple, when Chinese people can easily query all server IP addresses through Battlelog, This means that these Chinese criminals can attack everyone's servers without risk and without any legal responsibility.

Because it's legal for the Chinese government, To be correct, The Chinese government will not admit crimes from China they will just put all the blame on all the victims, Fragnet also lost a huge amount of money for this reason.

Maybe you can check with i3D and Fragnet about the situation in Asia, I'll say it again, there's no value in renting servers in Asia anymore, It's as simple as that.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 0
30 minutes ago, HATANO_KENJI said:

Let me make it clearer "The game is over!"

Whether it is the internet data center of the Asia game server, Or the IP of Battlefield itself has already died because of China.

The reason is very simple, when Chinese people can easily query all server IP addresses through Battlelog, This means that these Chinese criminals can attack everyone's servers without risk and without any legal responsibility.

Because it's legal for the Chinese government, To be correct, The Chinese government will not admit crimes from China they will just put all the blame on all the victims, Fragnet also lost a huge amount of money for this reason.

Maybe you can check with i3D and Fragnet about the situation in Asia, I'll say it again, there's no value in renting servers in Asia anymore, It's as simple as that.

 

your really sprouting some random stuff there my dude. alot of ppl arnt in asia region. so its not that big of a deal.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 0

I think you have no idea how server provider companies like i3D and Fragnet operate, But if you try to understand the current multiplayer server game, You'll find that only Battlefield servers can earn a ridiculous amount of money from players.

My comment on this list: this is a joke:

https://www.i3d.net/products/hosting/consumer-game-servers/

 

Except for Battlefield, the server software of all games is provided for free, and everyone can install their own server, But this does not mean that the rights and interests of other gamers will not be harmed.

 

Because the game server of Battlefield V like this is a mode of operation that only exists through the game company renting from the server provider, When the size of the server providers is greatly reduced by China, how big do you think they can be in each area?

 

If not, why are there so few Battlefield 2042 servers in South Africa? What I'm talking about is that the number of game servers in the world has been drastically reduced by China, When the server provider can only reduce the size of the investment, are you sure it will not affect the players all over the world?

 

I'll tell you one more cruel fact, When Chinese DDoS attackers let all Asian players leave Battlefield 4, When DICE ditched PRoCon and lost third-party anti-cheat plugins, Asia has always been dominated by Chinese cheaters and Chinese racist haters, Because to these people, if you use the flags of Japan, Korea and Taiwan you will be permanently banned for humiliating China, but it should be very fair to you right?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Our picks

    • Game Server Hosting:

      We're happy to announce that EZRCON will branch out into the game server provider scene. This is a big step for us so please having patience if something doesn't go right in this area. Now, what makes us different compared to other providers? Well, we're going with the idea of having a scaleable server hosting and providing more control in how you set up your server. For example, in Minecraft, you have the ability to control how many CPU cores you wish your server to have access to, how much RAM you want to use, how much disk space you want to use. This type of control can't be offered in a single service package so you're able to configure a custom package the way you want it.

      You can see all the available games here. Currently, we have the following games available.

      Valheim (From $1.50 USD)


      Rust (From $3.20 USD)


      Minecraft (Basic) (From $4.00 USD)


      Call of Duty 4X (From $7.00 USD)


      OpenTTD (From $4.00 USD)


      Squad (From $9.00 USD)


      Insurgency: Sandstorm (From $6.40 USD)


      Changes to US-East:

      Starting in January 2022, we will be moving to a different provider that has better support, better infrastructure, and better connectivity. We've noticed that the connection/routes to this location are not ideal and it's been hard getting support to correct this. Our contract for our two servers ends in March/April respectively. If you currently have servers in this location you will be migrated over to the new provider. We'll have more details when the time comes closer to January. The new location for this change will be based out of Atlanta, GA. If you have any questions/concerns please open a ticket and we'll do our best to answer them.
      • 5 replies
    • Hello All,

      I wanted to give an update to how EZRCON is doing. As of today we have 56 active customers using the services offered. I'm glad its doing so well and it hasn't been 1 year yet. To those that have services with EZRCON, I hope the service is doing well and if not please let us know so that we can improve it where possible. We've done quite a few changes behind the scenes to improve the performance hopefully. 

      We'll be launching a new location for hosting procon layers in either Los Angeles, USA or Chicago, IL. Still being decided on where the placement should be but these two locations are not set in stone yet. We would like to get feedback on where we should have a new location for hosting the Procon Layers, which you can do by replying to this topic. A poll will be created where people can vote on which location they would like to see.

      We're also looking for some suggestions on what else you would like to see for hosting provider options. So please let us know your thoughts on this matter.
      • 4 replies
    • Added ability to disable the new API check for player country info


      Updated GeoIP database file


      Removed usage sending stats


      Added EZRCON ad banner



      If you are upgrading then you may need to add these two lines to your existing installation in the file procon.cfg. To enable these options just change False to True.

      procon.private.options.UseGeoIpFileOnly False
      procon.private.options.BlockRssFeedNews False



       
      • 2 replies
    • I wanted I let you know that I am starting to build out the foundation for the hosting services that I talked about here. The pricing model I was originally going for wasn't going to be suitable for how I want to build it. So instead I decided to offer each service as it's own product instead of a package deal. In the future, hopefully, I will be able to do this and offer discounts to those that choose it.

      Here is how the pricing is laid out for each service as well as information about each. This is as of 7/12/2020.

      Single MySQL database (up to 30 GB) is $10 USD per month.



      If you go over the 30 GB usage for the database then each additional gigabyte is charged at $0.10 USD each billing cycle. If you're under 30GB you don't need to worry about this.


      Databases are replicated across 3 zones (regions) for redundancy. One (1) on the east coast of the USA, One (1) in Frankfurt, and One (1) in Singapore. Depending on the demand, this would grow to more regions.


      Databases will also be backed up daily and retained for 7 days.




      Procon Layer will be $2 USD per month.


      Each layer will only allow one (1) game server connection. The reason behind this is for performance.


      Each layer will also come with all available plugins installed by default. This is to help facilitate faster deployments and get you up and running quickly.


      Each layer will automatically restart if Procon crashes. 


      Each layer will also automatically restart daily at midnight to make sure it stays in tip-top shape.


      Custom plugins can be installed by submitting a support ticket.




      Battlefield Admin Control Panel (BFACP) will be $5 USD per month


      As I am still working on building version 3 of the software, I will be installing the last version I did. Once I complete version 3 it will automatically be upgraded for you.





      All these services will be managed by me so you don't have to worry about the technical side of things to get up and going.

      If you would like to see how much it would cost for the services, I made a calculator that you can use. It can be found here https://ezrcon.com/calculator.html

       
      • 11 replies
    • I have pushed out a new minor release which updates the geodata pull (flags in the playerlisting). This should be way more accurate now. As always, please let me know if any problems show up.

       
      • 9 replies
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.