Chat, GUID, Stats and Mapstats Logger[1.1.0.1][BF3]

ImportBot

Originally Posted by ronin*:

Hi guys this is still giving me grief .

I forgot to install the 32bit vet of the odbc driver so done that and got rid of one of the errors and now got this one

Code:

[14:18:24 13] Error in Tablebuilder: 
[14:18:24 13] Index #0
[14:18:24 13] Message: [MySQL][ODBC 5.1 Driver]Unknown MySQL server host '216.172.184.95
' (0)
[14:18:24 13] Native: 2005
[14:18:24 13] Source: 
[14:18:24 13] SQL: HY000
[14:18:24 13] Index #1
[14:18:24 13] Message: [MySQL][ODBC 5.1 Driver]Unknown MySQL server host '216.172.184.95
' (0)
[14:18:24 13] Native: 2005
[14:18:24 13] Source: 
[14:18:24 13] SQL: HY000
[14:18:24 13] Error: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLoggerBF3.tablebuilder()
[14:18:24 13] Error: getUpdateServerID1: System.Data.Odbc.OdbcException: ERROR [HY000] [MySQL][ODBC 5.1 Driver]Unknown MySQL server host '216.172.184.95
' (0)
ERROR [HY000] [MySQL][ODBC 5.1 Driver]Unknown MySQL server host '216.172.184.95
' (0)
   at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcConnection.HandleError(OdbcHandle hrHandle, RetCode retcode)
   at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcConnectionHandle..ctor(OdbcConnection connection, OdbcConnectionString constr, OdbcEnvironmentHandle environmentHandle)
   at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcConnectionOpen..ctor(OdbcConnection outerConnection, OdbcConnectionString connectionOptions)
   at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcConnectionFactory.CreateConnection(DbConnectionOptions options, Object poolGroupProviderInfo, DbConnectionPool pool, DbConnection owningObject)
   at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.CreateNonPooledConnection(DbConnection owningConnection, DbConnectionPoolGroup poolGroup)
   at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.GetConnection(DbConnection owningConnection)
   at System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionClosed.OpenConnection(DbConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory)
   at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcConnection.Open()
   at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLoggerBF3.getUpdateServerID(CServerInfo csiServerInfo)
[14:18:24 35] BF3 Chat, GUID and Stats Logger Disabled
I did have a look for the posts but there is just so dam many of them .

Thanks Wayne

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ImportBot

Originally Posted by kcuestag*:

Any cheap hosting that would provide me all the needed stuff to use this plugin for my server at a reasonable price?

I'd like to add all these stats into my server, but I don't have any database.

Originally Posted by SpecialFire*:

Can anyone help me? If i activate the plugin, the tablebuilder start to work. after a few seconds this message pops up into the log. The connect data is deleted bei me.

Error in Tablebuilder:

[22:28:21 85] Message: Authentication to host '' for user '' using method 'mysql_native_password' failed with message: Access denied for user '' (using password: YES)

[22:28:21 85] Native: -2147467259

[22:28:21 85] Source: MySql.Data

[22:28:21 85] StackTrace: bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthent icationPlugin.AuthenticationFailed(Exception ex)

bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthent icationPlugin.ReadPacket()

bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthent icationPlugin.Authenticate(Boolean reset)

bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open()

bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Open()

bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Create(MySqlConnecti onStringBuilder settings)

bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetPooledConnecti on()

bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.TryToGetDriver()

bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPool.GetConnection()

bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()

bei PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLoggerBF3.tablebuilder( )

[22:28:21 85] InnerException: MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException: Access denied for user '' (using password: YES)

bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()

bei MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Authentication.MySqlAuthent icationPlugin.ReadPacket()

[22:28:21 85] Error: System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.

bei PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLoggerBF3.tablebuilder( )

I'm wondering what options of the plugin could cause lag. I use web-stats for my server right now:

http://oaksclan.playerstats.net/index.php

If I have the "Instant Logging of Chat Messages" enabled, can that cause lag?

Today our server was full all night but suddenly 80% left because they said it was unplayable, I'm wondering if this plugin had anything to do with it, as it's the first time I'm using it.

Originally Posted by JayS_NL*:

Just a quick question.

I've got almost everything working, except for the weekly top 10. If i enter the command in the chat all i get is the message: "Top 10 Player over the last %intervaldays% days are" and then nothing.

Do i need to enable something special? I want to have a weekly top 10 message / list. Is there a way to have it automatically start/reset on a specific day? I.e: on every saturday or something?

Map Stats: On

Session: Off

Statslogging: On

Top10 ingame: On

Originally Posted by XpKiller*:

@ronin

make sure that you mysql is reachable under that address. It seems you got a line break after the ip address.

@SpecialFire

Username / password is not correct or your proconhost ip's is not allowed to connect connect to that mysql server.

MySQL check username password and remote address.

@kcuestag

The plugin itself should produce nearly no laggs. In general laggs are caused, if many text messages are sent to the server. You could disable all ingame commands and welcomestats and check if it gets better.

@JayS_NL

You need to enable the sessions stats to have a weekly top10 scoreboard an a player of the day. Those weekly top10 are always the last 7 days or what ever you set the timeframe. Stats enties older than this timeperiod will not be in the calculation anymore.

• 3 weeks later...

Originally Posted by TimSad*:

I'm getting this error on my Air Superiority server...

[03:33:46 37] Error: Error in Startstreaming:

[03:33:46 44] Message: Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`bf3airstats/tbl_server_player`, CONSTRAINT `fk_tbl_server_player_tbl_server` FOREIGN KEY (`ServerID`) REFERENCES `tbl_server` (`ServerID`) ON DELETE CASCADE ON UPDATE NO ACTION)

[03:33:46 44] Native: -2147467259

[03:33:46 50] Source: MySql.Data

[03:33:46 50] StackTrace: at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int3 2& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int64& insertedId)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult( )

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader( CommandBehavior behavior)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteNonQuer y()

at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLoggerBF3.StartStreamin g()

[03:33:46 86] Error: Error in Startstreaming OuterException: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLoggerBF3.DisplayMySqlE rrorCollection(MySqlException myException)

at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLoggerBF3.StartStreamin g()

Can you help me figure out what exactly the problem is here? Thanks!

@ TimSad

did you using a tablesuffix or renamed tables?

@ LumPenPacK

i dont believe that my plugin causing that. i guess its a general problem of the latest procon release. I guess it is caused be the player.ping implementation.

Originally Posted by LumPenPacK*:

@ TimSad

@ LumPenPacK

i dont believe that my plugin causing that. i guess its a general problem of the latest procon release. I guess it is caused be the player.ping implementation.

i have deleted my post. you are absolutely right, this issue has nothing to do with your plugin. sorry for the wrong post.

Originally Posted by TimSad*:

@ TimSad

Nope but I don't seem to be getting this anymore. Not sure what was happening. Everything is fine now and recording all stats & everything perfectly.

Originally Posted by russel5*:

Hi, i buy a new host on branzone and now i allways get this message

Code:

Error: Error in UpdateCurrentPlayerTable: System.TimeoutException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond ---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Receive(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags)
   at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
But stats page work perfect with livescore. On my old hoster i have the same messages.

May be @XpKiller you make the options "Debug Level" is off, so we can disable it completely and not clog our Procon server these logs that weigh decent?

Originally Posted by Voltstriker9*:

Code:

[21:13:51 90] Error in Tablebuilder: 
[21:13:51 90] Message: Reading from the stream has failed.
[21:13:51 90] Native: -2147467259
[21:13:51 90] Source: MySql.Data
[21:13:51 90] StackTrace:    at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.LoadPacket()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.Open()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Open()
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.Create(MySqlConnectionStringBuilder settings)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()
[21:13:51 90] InnerException: System.IO.EndOfStreamException: Attempted to read past the end of the stream.
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadFully(Stream stream, Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
   at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.LoadPacket()
[21:13:51 90] Error: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Hello I keep getting this error when I enable my plugin. Could someone please tell me why I am getting these errors and any possible fixes. Cheers, Volt.

Originally Posted by ozplanet*:

Hi, i buy a new host on branzone and now i allways get this message

Code:

Error: Error in UpdateCurrentPlayerTable: System.TimeoutException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond ---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Receive(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size, SocketFlags socketFlags)
   at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Read(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 size)
But stats page work perfect with livescore. On my old hoster i have the same messages.

May be @XpKiller you make the options "Debug Level" is off, so we can disable it completely and not clog our Procon server these logs that weigh decent?

Well, clearly you should either disable the Plugin so it doesn't log the errors to the Procon screen, I personally want to know that there are errors and happy that the errors get logged.

Also, the error tells you that your reference to the new Branzone Database is either incorrect or the Database hasn't been opened to outside connections.

I do not want to turn this option off permanently! I only wish that there was such possibility

I talked to the support site, and they told me that the problem is just a plugin, because the other provider was the same, for example BattlelogCache plugin works perfectly, no errors.

I do not want to turn this option off permanently! I only wish that there was such possibility

I talked to the support site, and they told me that the problem is just a plugin, because the other provider was the same, for example BattlelogCache plugin works perfectly, no errors.

1. Normally no errors appear while using the plugin.

2. You cannot compare the stats plugin with BattlelogCache plugin. The battlelog plugin far far more simpler than the stat plugin. The Statsplugin is using Transactions, the battlelog cache not. The battlelog cache uses ONE single table. The stats plugin needs at least 23 tables. The sql queries of the battlelog cache are very simple. The stats plugin need some quite heavy ones.

3. 95% off all errors post to latest version of the stats plugin are caused by wrong database configuration/ credentials or by a too slow or unreliable database or network connection. So these errors are not cause by faulty plugin in first place. They have other reasons. The plugin even has error handling for deadlock and failed transactions.

4. I can fix problems which are not caused be my code. For me it seems that those provider just choose the easy way --> blame the plugin for database errors. (I'm running the plugin as well had had nealy none errors.) They might need to configure their database correctly. The mysql default are not suitable for high innodb workloads.

With your words is that all providers is bad, because errors have been constantly emerging from the new provider before, with others to be the same. Then advise the provider though. But we somehow gone from the subject matter, can you disable the DebugMode?

Originally Posted by Hutchew*:

@ XPKiller:

They might need to configure their database correctly. The mysql default are not suitable for high innodb workloads.

We have tons of trouble with our sql connections, and perhaps this is it. Your plugin by itself works great, no problems. Cremotebanlist by itself, again no problems. Turn both on, and usually within 10-15 minutes under high load with @ 150+ players, the system starts cracking up, and will eventually panic remotebanlist, sometimes knocking the settings out of both plugins.

What exactly do I need to tell them about this to be able to handle a high innodb workload? (I have asked them before if their MySQL connection was sub-par, but got, as usual, no response [branzone]).

Sorry, Imma noob with sql, so you'll have to dumb it down for me, if possible.

Thanks,

Hutchew

@XpKiller about this error, it occurs only when the server is empty for several hours. specifically how many hours must pass I do not know, but today the server was empty for only 5-6 hours and no errors

@Hutchew

That is one thing they need to figure out by them self. There is no general golden rule how to configure your database. The need to adjust their settings depending on their workload and their hardware they got.

@russel5

The error you posted speaks for itself.

Code:

"A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond"

This means the mysql server did not respond correctly an exceeded the connection timeout.

Reason for that:

Network problems

High load on the database server.

This is definitely not a bug in the plugin. It is irrelevant if your server is full or empty, since your database is a shared service.

Please use the latest version o the plugin if you not already use it. It has much high timeouts to cope slow or busy db server. It makes no sense to increase those timeout to a even higher values. It would just block resources in procon and wont solve the mysql server issue.

Hey XpKiller,

My procon layer installed me by default the 1.0.1.0 ever since I started using their services a month ago, never had an issue with the plugin, is there any reason I should update to latest 1.1.0.1?

Originally Posted by supermillhouse*:

Hi,

Could you add in to tbl_server the current tickets for team1, team2, team3, team4, start tickets, server up time, round duration and region please.

This would be brill for adding to a stats page :biggrin:

Hi,

Could you add in to tbl_server the current tickets for team1, team2, team3, team4, start tickets, server up time, round duration and region please.

This would be brill for adding to a stats page :biggrin:

That would be amazing!!

i will see if i find some time to implement this at the coming weekend. Unfortunately i dont have a own bf3 server for tests anymore.

I wouldn't mind helping with mine as long it doesn't need a restart or kicks players out. :tongue:

Originally Posted by supermillhouse*:

i will see if i find some time to implement this at the coming weekend. Unfortunately i dont have a own bf3 server for tests anymore.

i can give you layer access to one of mine if you run your plugin localy?