Chat, GUID, Stats and Mapstats Logger[1.1.0.1][BF3]

ImportBot

Originally Posted by _lecro_*:

Gaming deluxe host our procon but i dont know if they do it separate without a game server we too used to be with rconhostingservices.net too but the service was quit poor even when support tickets got answered within a week :ohmy:

Posted Image

EDIT : Anyone know about my problem a post back ?

Attached Files:

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ImportBot

Originally Posted by Prophet731*:

@XpKiller

I would like to make a suggestion for a change in how you create your mysql tables.

The tbl_chatlog table should have an index on the SoldierName field as that will greatly improve performance. When we were setting up our script to pull chatlogs it took a good 8 seconds for it to pull 100 logs with sorting. After adding an index on that column, that 8 seconds went down to 0.0030. Also since that table gets written to it a lot on busy servers and if you have more than one it may lag on insert due to table locks. Switching to InnoDB should help alleviate that, at least it did in our script.

We have over 5.9 million records for that table and its almost about to hit 500MiB, indexes alone is 152.8 MiB.

This is how it would look for the create table.

Code:

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `tbl_chatlog` (
  `ID` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `logDate` datetime DEFAULT NULL,
  `ServerID` smallint(5) unsigned NOT NULL,
  `logSubset` text,
  `logSoldierName` varchar(255) DEFAULT NULL,
  `logMessage` text,
  PRIMARY KEY (`ID`),
  KEY `logSoldierName` (`logSoldierName`)
) ENGINE=InnoDB  DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;

Originally Posted by p19blo*:

is there a way to drop all tables without having to go into the database to do so ?

I run a monthly competition based on these stats and would love a reset button

Also is there a way to make this only collect stats when servers has become ranked ? like active at 4 players ?

Originally Posted by jlucci*:

nice installation instructions, you have to be a pc genius to figure out how to make this thing work. i have been at it for about a week. how do i add to the hosts list without using cpanel? and what is the host i am adding my ip address or my game server ip address or the mysql ip?

I am getting this error:

Error: getUpdateServerID1: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPoolManager' threw an exception. ---> System.Security.SecurityException: Request for the permission of type 'System.Security.Permissions.SecurityPermission, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed.

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPoolManager..cctor()

The action that failed was:

LinkDemand

The type of the first permission that failed was:

System.Security.Permissions.SecurityPermission

The Zone of the assembly that failed was:

MyComputer

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPoolManager.GetPool(My SqlConnectionStringBuilder settings)

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlConnection.Open()

at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLoggerBF3.getUpdateServ erID(CServerInfo csiServerInfo)

Ok I have it running with no errors present in Procon, but when I type !rank in chat nothing happens__? Any ideas please respond I have spent a week figuring this out and I have come so far!

Oh you have to pay for a website to host this? Wow good job putting that into the description, what a waste of my time. Shame on you for not letting noobs like me know about this. I am disgusted just so you know!

Originally Posted by ty_ger07*:

This plugin is intended for people who know what they are doing Jlucci. The requirements specifically state what is needed for this plugin to work.

Requirements:

Access to a MySQL database that accepts remote connections is required so you need to create a user and database if not exists.

It requires the use of a MySQL database with INNODB engine that allows remote connections.(MYSQL Version 5.1.x is required!!!)

Version 1.1.0.0 or higher dont need the ODBC Driver!!

Also the ODBC 5.1 Driver (the latest is 5.1.9) is needed and can be found here http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/connector/odbc/5.1.html .

If you don't understand the requirements, educate yourself. The plugin author isn't your instructor.

If you want to learn instead of complain, this will help you:

http://thenewboston.org/list.php_cat=49

Originally Posted by EBassie*:

Oh you have to pay for a website to host this? Wow good job putting that into the description, what a waste of my time. Shame on you for not letting noobs like me know about this. I am disgusted just so you know!

It's not very nice to be rude to the people who are trying to help you.

Please blame your own incompetence. If you don't know what this plugin does or how it works: ASK!

But don't cry and moan because the answers are not given within YOUR timeframe.

Consider this an official warning for your behaviour.

... Talking about being disgusted...yuk

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

Originally Posted by jking54*:

Hi, I've run this plugin in the past with much success but I've been away from gaming for awhile and in the midst of setting up again and have forgotten somewhat on how to get this done. I believe I have set up everything fine, with the 5.1.12 ODB driver installed, my db is created and set up via NFO servers but I get this error:

[18:29:03 27] BF3 Chat, GUID and Stats Logger Enabled

[18:29:03 28] BF3 Chat, GUID and Stats Logger: Floodprotection set to 10 Request per Round for each Player

[18:29:05 39] Error: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPoolManager' threw an exception. ---> System.Security.SecurityException: Request for the permission of type 'System.Security.Permissions.SecurityPermission, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed.

LinkDemand

MyComputer

at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPoolManager.GetPool(My SqlConnectionStringBuilder settings)

at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLoggerBF3.tablebuilder( )

[18:29:05 40] Error: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

[18:29:07 88] BF3 Chat, GUID and Stats Logger Disabled

Tried both versions of the plugin, same result. Regarding the instructions in the OP, it says:

"Add the machine running the plugin to the remote mysql access host list."

I don't recall seeing this the last time I set this up, where exactly do you do this? Any help is appreciated.

Here's a snippet of the plugin log:

Plugin logging started: Wednesday, 4 September 2013 22:05:58

[22:05:58] Preparing plugins directory..

[22:05:58] Moving legacy plugins..

[22:05:58] Creating compiler..

[22:05:58] Configuring compiler..

[22:05:58] Running with native .Net..

[22:05:58] Building sandbox..

[22:05:58] Configuring sandbox..

[22:05:58] Compiling and loading plugins..

[22:05:58] Compiling CBasicInGameInfo.cs... Done

[22:05:58] Loading CBasicInGameInfo... Loaded

[22:05:58] Compiling CBattlelogCache.cs... Done

[22:05:58] Loading CBattlelogCache... Loaded

[22:05:58] Compiling CChatGUIDStatsLoggerBF3.cs... Done

[22:05:59] Loading CChatGUIDStatsLoggerBF3... Loaded

[22:05:59] Compiling CInGameAdmin.cs... Done

[22:05:59] Loading CInGameAdmin... Loaded

[22:05:59] Compiling CSpambot.cs... Done

[22:05:59] Loading CSpambot... Loaded

[22:05:59] [battlelog Cache] EXCEPTION: Invalid value for MySQL Port: ''. Must be number between 1 and 65535!

[22:06:24] BF3 Chat, GUID and Stats Logger Enabled

[22:06:24] BF3 Chat, GUID and Stats Logger: Floodprotection set to 10 Request per Round for each Player

[22:06:27] Error: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPoolManager' threw an exception. ---> System.Security.SecurityException: Request for the permission of type 'System.Security.Permissions.SecurityPermission, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed.

LinkDemand

MyComputer

[22:06:27] Error: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

[22:06:34] Error: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPoolManager' threw an exception. ---> System.Security.SecurityException: Request for the permission of type 'System.Security.Permissions.SecurityPermission, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed.

LinkDemand

MyComputer

[22:06:34] Error: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

[22:06:34] Error: getUpdateServerID1: System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlPoolManager' threw an exception. ---> System.Security.SecurityException: Request for the permission of type 'System.Security.Permissions.SecurityPermission, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed.

LinkDemand

MyComputer

at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLoggerBF3.getUpdateServ erID(CServerInfo csiServerInfo)

[22:06:51] BF3 Chat, GUID and Stats Logger Disabled

Plugin logging stopped: Wednesday, 4 September 2013 22:06:58

Ideas? Anyone?

they need to remove reply to thread button as i typed all this out once and it changed page grrr.

you may need to allow remote access on the db server for the procon to connect. so go try that. use the procon layers ip, not the game servers.

Also do the same on procon. Click tools, options, plugins and add the ips or domain of the servers your using

ie

www.yoursite.com

port 3306

my problem now is that the logger plugin is vanishing from the list of only 1 of my servers. and i have to restart the layer for it to appear again.

i had a thought that its becasue the two procon layers are sharing the same file.

what i mean by that is if i upload the plugin onto my procon layer ftp i appears on both servers.

they need to remove reply to thread button as i typed all this out once and it changed page grrr.

you may need to allow remote access on the db server for the procon to connect. so go try that. use the procon layers ip, not the game servers.

Also do the same on procon. Click tools, options, plugins and add the ips or domain of the servers your using

ie

www.yoursite.com

port 3306

my problem now is that the logger plugin is vanishing from the list of only 1 of my servers. and i have to restart the layer for it to appear again.

i had a thought that its becasue the two procon layers are sharing the same file.

what i mean by that is if i upload the plugin onto my procon layer ftp i appears on both servers.

Thanks m8, I do have "allow external connections" checked, but I'm not certain I follow the rest of your suggestion.

I should point out that procon is hosted on my pc, same one I play on and my MySQL is hosted at NFOServers.com

i have my db and procon on seperate servers

in the procon , tool, options, plugins ive added my db website

picture shows what i mean

Posted Image

i have my own server that isnt shared and on that ive allowed remtoe connection to my databases by added the procon layers ip.

Posted Image

i have my db and procon on seperate servers

in the procon , tool, options, plugins ive added my db website

picture shows what i mean

Posted Image

i have my own server that isnt shared and on that ive allowed remtoe connection to my databases by added the procon layers ip.

Posted Image

ahh ok I see, I'm installing MySQL and will try that route for now until XPKiller chimes in hopefully soon

Originally Posted by schmoove*:

We use this plugin with 2 NFO hosted game servers and have had no problems with it. Make sure "Allow external connections" is checked on in NFO's control panel, and make sure you use the domain name they have listed and not localhost. I run procon with the Plugin security set to "Run plugins with no restrictions". But the settings that p19blo posted should work just fine.

We use this plugin with 2 NFO hosted game servers and have had no problems with it. Make sure "Allow external connections" is checked on in NFO's control panel, and make sure you use the domain name they have listed and not localhost. I run procon with the Plugin security set to "Run plugins with no restrictions". But the settings that p19blo posted should work just fine.

Yep that's all been covered, all settings are as they should be. With or without restrictions, same bs result. I too had this working when BF3 was first released, couldn't tell you why it's not now, really getting frustrated here.

using v 1.1.0.1 with ODB connector 5.1.12 on Win 7 x64, procon is hosted on same hdd as game.

Ok, apparently 1.1.0.1 doesn't need the ODB driver? I'm confused, no matter doesn't work with or without it.

In plugin settings, I have:

Host: xxx.site.nfoservers.com

Port: 3306

Database Name: xxx_BF3stats

User name: xxx

Password: xxxxxxxxxxx

Originally Posted by schmoove*:

Yep that's all been covered, all settings are as they should be. With or without restrictions, same bs result. I too had this working when BF3 was first released, couldn't tell you why it's not now, really getting frustrated here.

using v 1.1.0.1 with ODB connector 5.1.12 on Win 7 x64, procon is hosted on same hdd as game.

Ok, apparently 1.1.0.1 doesn't need the ODB driver? I'm confused, no matter doesn't work with or without it.

In plugin settings, I have:

Host: xxx.site.nfoservers.com

Port: 3306

Database Name: xxx_BF3stats

User name: xxx

Password: xxxxxxxxxxx

Everything is identical to my setup, all versions are the same anyway. I agree with this post showthread....ll=1#post76423* as it does look like a permissions issue.

Everything is identical to my setup, all versions are the same anyway. I agree with this post showthread....ll=1#post76423* as it does look like a permissions issue.

I'll take a look at that link but in the meantime, it may be working now, here's a snip from the procon window...

[20:51:02 49] Basic In-Game Info Enabled!

[20:51:02 54] BF3 Chat, GUID and Stats Logger Enabled

[20:51:02 54] BF3 Chat, GUID and Stats Logger: Floodprotection set to 10 Request per Round for each Player

[20:51:02 59] In-Game Admin Enabled!

I dug up a zip archive of an old procon setup (v 1.1.3.1) I used back in Nov 2011 (BF3 release) and I had these entries in my plugin security options:

https://battlelog.battlefield.com port 443

http://battlelog.battlefield.com port 80

I just did some cut n paste, edited the current stuff in and aside from creating a new db, seems to be fine, so far and running the plugins with no restrictions also.

Well spoke too soon, same errors man this is a pain...I have full administrative privileges and read/write, sandbox is off, running plugins with no restrictions. I'm done with this plugin, don't really need it anyhow as I'm only running a server to get reacquainted for BF4, stats aren't that big a priority but just the same would like to find out what the deal is.

I'll take a look at that link but in the meantime, it may be working now, here's a snip from the procon window...

[20:51:02 54] BF3 Chat, GUID and Stats Logger: Floodprotection set to 10 Request per Round for each Player

I dug up a zip archive of an old procon setup (v 1.1.3.1) I used back in Nov 2011 (BF3 release) and I had these entries in my plugin security options:

I just did some cut n paste, edited the current stuff in and aside from creating a new db, seems to be fine, so far and running the plugins with no restrictions also.

Well spoke too soon, same errors man this is a pain...I have full administrative privileges and read/write, sandbox is off, running plugins with no restrictions. I'm done with this plugin, don't really need it anyhow as I'm only running a server to get reacquainted for BF4, stats aren't that big a priority but just the same would like to find out what the deal is.

im going to pm you a databse im going to create for you, to see if its a problem with your provider.

im going to pm you a databse im going to create for you, to see if its a problem with your provider.

seems you dont accept pms

seems you dont accept pms

Greets m8, sorry about that, I fixed the PM setting please resend and thank you.

i did allow your ip through and it has now built the tables. so its for sure the connection to your isp thats the issue.

you can if you wish use this db until bf4 is released. only under 2 months so its no big deal

i did allow your ip through and it has now built the tables. so its for sure the connection to your isp thats the issue.

you can if you wish use this db until bf4 is released. only under 2 months so its no big deal

p19blo, I'm very grateful for this, I'll try and only use it for troubleshooting purposes as I don't want to impose too long. I will try and see what's up with my ISP and see if I can get them to cooperate. My ISP is actually Charter Communications, a big provider as they go but they just recently bought out Optimum Cable Communications here in Montana who in turn was formerly Bresnan Commnications who was tired in with Cablevison, so it's all very confusing and I'm wondering if this acquisition/transition is the cause of all of this.

no problems. i have 4 servers using stats via that server. so dont worry about stressing it or anything. i havent merged my old server over yet so use it for now. get your stats page up if you havent already :smile:

no problems. i have 4 servers using stats via that server. so dont worry about stressing it or anything. i havent merged my old server over yet so use it for now. get your stats page up if you havent already :smile:

I'm on it :smile: