In userlist2: your old "list in in the warn list"

define in WatchdogUserList2 :

Max warn=2

Max kill=0

Max kick=0

Max TBAN=1

Max ban=0

Result => 2 warns and all next infraction: TBan

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
  • Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ImportBot

Originally Posted by Ramon*:

Hello Soarda,

I read many postings regarding your great plugin. But I am very confused about the plugin spelling ;-)

Can you tell us the rules for generating a RegEx term, please?

What did I understand about RegEx:

/R will start a RegEx (easy for me ;-) )

Any letter without bracket will be a letter

+ or {1,} will join a rhetoric (right_)

^ means NOT, therefore [^a-z] = no a or b or c and so on ...

* means all signs

What about:

{1}

[any letter], e.g. [o0]? (o with any count and/or 0 with any count)

[ .]

stand-alone *

What I'm trying to say:

Can you be so kind to explain short important (or all) signs/terms?

Thank you very much in advance for your answer.

BR

Ramon

Originally Posted by static*:

Hi Ramon,

Have a look at this post. myrcon.net/...watchdog-language#entry16550

I have tried to explain it here. Let me know if you need some help.

You can also go through my other posts..

www.phogue.net/forumvb/search...860&pp=&page=1*

There a some examples scattered about.

Static

Ohhh I am sorry...

I did read so much of this topic, but I somehow missed it.

Thank you for your input and yes, it helps much!

Ramon

Cool no problem.

Static

Originally Posted by Deputydog857*:

I have to admit I am totally confused with all this code. Can someone post what they have set up? I'm having issues with the obscene language and racist, sexists remarks. I handle it when I'm home but would like to deal with these trouble makers when I'm working.

Anyone? I'd really appreciate any help, and donate for your time. If someone could PM or reply with an example of thier word list I'd apprecaite it. Not too concerned with ADULT language like F**k and such, but the C&&t, and racist remarks, along with F*g and such tend to start running other decent players off of the server.

Originally Posted by TommyNoT*:

Hello, sorry my english is Bad!

I hope I can help someone who speaks German :smile:

Wo muss ich die Bad Language WordListV2 eingeben? ich finde das einfach nicht, hab die version V2.0.4.0

http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/file...-70ef-jpg.html

Attached Files:

Anyone? I'd really appreciate any help, and donate for your time. If someone could PM or reply with an example of thier word list I'd apprecaite it. Not too concerned with ADULT language like F**k and such, but the C&&t, and racist remarks, along with F*g and such tend to start running other decent players off of the server.

No need to donate to me however donate to Soarda for writing this pluging..

Ok, go here;

myrcon.net/...watchdog-language#entry16683

and download 20120617_V2.0.3_Offensive.zip. Its an excel spread sheet and text file (either or) that has lots of racist and vulgar language + personal insults already set up.

Page one Regex; has a few columns. A is the raw regex, B is the regex statement ready for watchdog, C is the term i am trying to catch and D is terms i want to allow.

Page two Param's; is how watchdog on my servers is setup. I don't temp ban or ban just kill and kick.

You only need the data in column B.

I also have a spam message and in the rules the following;

SPAM

No Vulgar, Racist Language or Personal Insults.. U will be punished and/or kicked.

RULES

x No Mom Jokes, No Insulting family Members.

xx No Vulgar, Racist Language or Personal Insults.. U will be punished and/or kicked.

xxx Swear all u want ... However remember rule xx

I check in every few days, let me know if you need any help.

static

Originally Posted by TommyNoT*:

Hello, sorry my English is BAD, I hope it can help someone in German.

Ich habe die Version V2.0.4.0 wo kann ich da die WordList V2 eingeben?

bei mir sieht das so aus aber da finde ich nichts zum eingeben, brauch ich eine andere Version für BF3?

Posted Image

http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/file...-70ef-jpg.html

mfg

Tommy

Okees, I am a little confised still. I don't have spread sheet so I opened the Text Document version. In your write up you refer to different columns but I only see your expamples as straight lines. Am I supposed to be using a reader program to see the columns you are refering to. I appologize for not getting this yet.

EDIT: Ok, found I had to put " on the fron and back of each line. Seems to be working now.

Okees, I am a little confised still. I don't have spread sheet so I opened the Text Document version. In your write up you refer to different columns but I only see your expamples as straight lines. Am I supposed to be using a reader program to see the columns you are refering to. I appologize for not getting this yet.

EDIT: Ok, found I had to put " on the fron and back of each line. Seems to be working now.

Strange, u should not have needed to... what version of Watchdog u running?

Originally Posted by k4n30*:

download 20120617_V2.0.3_Offensive.zip. Its an excel spread sheet and text file (either or) that has lots of racist and vulgar language + personal insults already set up.

What site or program do you use to generate new terms? I have set it up and have all your current lists in use but am finding that other words are slipping through eg: kent - players use this instead of cu*t, also "shove that PKP up your sloppy ass hole" slipped through too. I know that your current list isnt going to catch all cases, but I'd like to be able to add my own.

Cheers

Originally Posted by Flyswamper*:

Ok folks... I'm far far too lazy to read through this. I just thought I'd offer up that I was repeatedly warned in somebody's server for simply saying the word "fun"

The plugin that was warning me pretty clearly appeared to be this one. I'm well aware that it behaves the way they've configured it. But.... it was kinda funny that the plugin is taking the FUN out of gaming there. :smile:

Something for you folks that worry about this stuff to spend 5 secs to be aware of....

(its hard for me to get excited about language in a game that screams obsenities to you constantly through the built-in game audio)

What site or program do you use to generate new terms? I have set it up and have all your current lists in use but am finding that other words are slipping through eg: kent - players use this instead of cu*t, also "shove that PKP up your sloppy ass hole" slipped through too. I know that your current list isnt going to catch all cases, but I'd like to be able to add my own.

Cheers

Yes its an ongoing battle to catch these children...

Have a look at this post and follow the links. Let me know if you need any help.

myrcon.net/...watchdog-language#entry16690

static

• 4 weeks later...

Originally Posted by Hutchew*:

Excuse the language, but how do I catch this one= "n|gger" and "nlgger" and all the various forms of it (n|g, nlg, n|ggah, nlggah, etc....).

I think just one to catch "n|g" and " nlg"would work, as someone would be obviously trying to circumvent the "i" with the "|" or lowercase "L".

Thanks all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Originally Posted by S-ndAxel*:

The whitelist does only allow to add Players.

So what if you have a voteban/kick script running? In the worst case you would be banned if you try to vote a player out of the game and the playername does contain some "bad word".

Today this was the case for me ...well not banned but kicked.

So if there would be a possibilty to add "R/!voteban .+" to a whitelist this would not have hapened. A prefix like "!/" would be also ok (so you do not need a second list).

Code would be need to be changed this way:

Code:

//Main routine
        public void WatchdogGuard(string strSpeaker, string strMessage)
        {
		/* ......... */

WordNumber=0;	
					foreach (string words in lstOfWords)
					{
						blRetContBW=ContainsBadWord( words, strMessage);
						if (words.StartsWith("!/") && blRetContBW)
							break;
						if (! words.StartsWith(";"))
							WordNumber++;
		/* ......... */
	}
and

Code:

public bool ContainsBadWord(string words,string strMessage)
		{
			//this.ExecuteCommand("procon.protected.pluginconsole.write", "words="+words.ToString()+"\r\n");

bool blCont=false,blRetGex=false;
			if (! words.StartsWith(";"))
			{
				if (words.StartsWith("!/"))
				{
					words = words.Remove(0, 2); //suppression !/
				}
				if (words.StartsWith("R/") || words.StartsWith("r/"))
				{
					words=words.Remove(0,2); //suppression R/
					Regex myReg = new Regex(words.ToString());
					blRetGex = myReg.IsMatch(" " + strMessage.ToLower() + " ");
				}
				else
				{
					blCont = strMessage.ToLower().Contains(words);
				}
			}
			if (blRetGex || blCont)
				return true;
			else
				return false;
		}
This implementation would need the "ignore words" to be at the beginning of the parsed list.

So if I would now add "!/R/!voteban .+" at the beginning of the bad word list all voteban commands should be ignored.

It would be great if kind of this could be inluded in an official release.

kind regards

S@ndAxel

Originally Posted by Slayer*:

Hello started using this plugin the other day it works really well.

I have read every post in this thread and use a lot of single words which work fine, I tried some of the regex type words but cant get them to work past a single word, have looked at all the links by static, and cant quite work it out the coding is doing my head in.

all I use is some very basic words as the BF3 game has swearing in it, sorry for typing them to show the words used, they are setup in the different ways you can type them ingame and work well.

nigga

cunt

faggot

jew

The one word which is giving me grief is the word jew which I can get to work by itself using the regex code, until I can get it too work with the spaces as well I have removed it to stop any false positives.

What I'm after though is a regex configuration to read the different ways to type it in with the spaces etc: jew, j e w, j ew, je w, am I able to set this up in a regex to read only that part of the word with and with spaces without picking up on the word jewish incase someone in server might say "I'm a jewish person" I noticed after I did extensive testing and the word by itself not in regex not only picks up on jew but also jewish, in regex it only picks up on jew but none of the other ways if typed with spaces.

If someone is nice enough to show how the code works for this word and its differing ways to type it jew, j e w, j ew, je w I would be able to see how it is done and would able to do it for other words in future if I choose to set up other words.

So any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Originally Posted by Itz_cujo666*:

Latest Update.

Please update as it fixes a few false positives

20120823_V2.0.3_or_4_Offensive.zip

I'm struggling with the word list a little. It's great, and catches a lot, but for some reason the words in List 6 - Insults aren't being picked up. Particularly the F bomb (maybe just it)... all other lists are working fine, but not 6, for some reason...?

I am watching now, and variations of it appearing on the excel sheet on line 158, are going unpunished. It's definetly working from me on some words, but not this one and variations...

What am I missing? I've checked and double checked, and I THINK it looks configured ok...I have also tried adding Fbomb directly as their own list, but nothing.

Originally Posted by jreedy99*:

Yes, how for example can I filter things like: noob, nooob, noooob ... ? I think thats what I can use regexes for?

Can the inappropriate words be set in a string.

What would the syntax look like?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Originally Posted by oOKenTOo*:

Hello people

Just one quick question, is it possible to add a sentence like "fuck admin"

but still the admin word should be a allowed word and fuck a disallowed word.

and if it is possible, how should i do it ?

Originally Posted by Slayer*:

My List

I have included my param's as well.

Cleaned up a few and added some.

Please Update to this One

Found a bug where an innocent comment was confused with ni**er

Attachment 1649

Note the lists have changed around and at the moment list 4 is not used. The reason being is so the worst insults are in list 1, this way you can have the following;

Static

Hello,

Not sure if this has been asked of you Static but in your reg lists I've tried reading them to work out the words they equal, any chance of putting in what words they cover.

example List 6 - Insults: R/f{1,}\W*u{1,}\W*[c@e3k]{1,}\W*[r]{1,}[^a-rt-z0-46-9] what word does this equal to in the raw word form, I've tried to read them to work out what word is being targeted in it's many forms.

I'm trying to see if you have in there that covers all the ways of typing fag,f4g,f ag,f a g etc:

and je w,jew,j e w without picking up on if some was to say "yes I'm from jewish parents" etc:

Just after some basic words but writing them in the regex code so it picks up on all the ways of typing them, I've tried but some worked some failed BAD. :sad: