Ultimate Map Manager (1.2.5.0 - 03/26/15)

Prophet731

Originally Posted by partyamigo*:

And a request: List start/random option - is it possible to add "Same map" as option? So to use for example to get it filled on cq small and then switch to cq large same map?

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Originally Posted by falcontx*:

First thx for this great plugin! I got 2 questions. Is it possible to let the plugin end a round i "normal" way? Now it just changes and all scores are left in next map. Would it be possible to just end round in "normal" way for the winning team? with mapList.endRound X for winning team? Second, we use this plugin to get the server going from QC small to CQ large, is there any idea what to do so plugin does not switch back imidiatly when 1-2 players leave after switch up on large maps?

If you want the rounds to end normally, don't use the "switch to new map list immediately" option.

Lower the minimum number of players for your CQ large map list.

And a request: List start/random option - is it possible to add "Same map" as option? So to use for example to get it filled on cq small and then switch to cq large same map?

It's possible. I'll put it on the todo list, but I can't promise it will be done any time soon.

Originally Posted by partyamigo*:

If you want the rounds to end normally, don't use the "switch to new map list immediately" option.

Lower the minimum number of players for your CQ large map list.

What i mean is, with the iPhone version of Procon i can END round, and the choose the Team that has most Tickets left. It uses the console command mapList.endRound 1 or 0 i guess. But with PC Version and the plugin it interrupts the round with mapList.nextRound i guess. So Points are left and are not counted. Sorry if i explain a little complicate. The Function to switch to next round is great but pleayers are irritated more when they get new map but stimm have there points standing there then round is ending even there are tickets left.

What i mean is, with the iPhone version of Procon i can END round, and the choose the Team that has most Tickets left. It uses the console command mapList.endRound 1 or 0 i guess. But with PC Version and the plugin it interrupts the round with mapList.nextRound i guess. So Points are left and are not counted. Sorry if i explain a little complicate. The Function to switch to next round is great but pleayers are irritated more when they get new map but stimm have there points standing there then round is ending even there are tickets left.

Oh, I thought your complaint was something about the plugin. There's no button to end round in PRoCon, but you can just go to the console and use the mapList.endRound command.

How do I individually set tickets per map? could someone explain the presets ect to me cos im abit new to this and only got this plugin yesterday.

Add a new custom preset, delete all of the commands you don't need, then add "vars.gameModeCounter xxx", replacing xxx with the ticket percentage you want to use. Then, assign that custom preset to a map.

Repeat this for each map that you want to have a different ticket percentage for.

The commands listed in a custom preset are executed before the map they are assigned to begins.

Originally Posted by Wambo*:

Basically I have a random server running Conquest Large, Rush and Conquest domination on a 32 man server what would you suggest are good ticket amounts for them?

vars.gameModeCounter 200 is what iv tested and that lowers rush to like 375 tickets

Is there a way I can find out what the ratio is for tickets? I know if I type 100% that is like max tickets? im compleatly confused with this ticket stuff to be honest :sad:

Also I want the map list to run with custom presets since start (0 players online) is this possible? if I remove all maps from the procon map list will it run maps from this plugin?

Basically I have a random server running Conquest Large, Rush and Conquest domination on a 32 man server what would you suggest are good ticket amounts for them?

vars.gameModeCounter 200 is what iv tested and that lowers rush to like 375 tickets

Is there a way I can find out what the ratio is for tickets? I know if I type 100% that is like max tickets? im compleatly confused with this ticket stuff to be honest :sad:

Also I want the map list to run with custom presets since start (0 players online) is this possible? if I remove all maps from the procon map list will it run maps from this plugin?

I don't have any suggestions for good ticket amounts, as that's personal preference. I suppose the "recommended" number of tickets would be whatever the map's default is (100%).

vars.gameModeCounter 100 sets the map to it's default ticket count. This number varies based on the map and game mode. A complete list of the default number of tickets for each map and for each game mode can be found here:

www.phogue.net/forumvb/showth...ameModeCounter*

If you want double the default number of tickets, use vars.gameModeCounter 200, or if you want 3 times, use vars.gameModeCounter 300, etc.

Yes, the custom presets will work when the server is empty, as long as the map list you're using in UMM has a minimum number of players of 0. The plugin actually changes the PRoCon map list as it runs. So, if you remove all of the maps from the map list while the plugin is running, it will just put them all back when the round ends (based upon whatever UMM map list is active at the time).

Thank you falconx for your help and great plugin, basically iv made 3 presets with a duplicate of "normal" I wanted:

Conquest Large/Assault#2 700-800 Tickets, so iv set it to vars.gameModeCounter 200

Rush around 80-100 so iv set vars.gameModeCounter 100 on rush maps

Conquest Domination around 300 so its set to vars.gameModeCounter 150 or should it be set to 200

Its rather difficult to work out why they couldnt just have had it as an amount rather then a percentage I don't know lol.

Would there be any conflict with maps if I was to run Battlefield 3 vanilla, B2K and Close Quarters? because that's my plan :smile:

Also votemapx does that still load the presets? the only maps that can be voted are the ones in the current maplist?

Thank you falconx for your help and great plugin, basically iv made 3 presets with a duplicate of "normal" I wanted:

Conquest Large/Assault#2 700-800 Tickets, so iv set it to vars.gameModeCounter 200

Rush around 80-100 so iv set vars.gameModeCounter 100 on rush maps

Conquest Domination around 300 so its set to vars.gameModeCounter 150 or should it be set to 200

Its rather difficult to work out why they couldnt just have had it as an amount rather then a percentage I don't know lol.

Would there be any conflict with maps if I was to run Battlefield 3 vanilla, B2K and Close Quarters? because that's my plan :smile:

Also votemapx does that still load the presets? the only maps that can be voted are the ones in the current maplist?

It's a percentage so that it theoretically never needs to be changed. In other words, if you always wanted to use their recommended values, you could just leave it at 100 all the time.

No, there are no conflicts related to expansion pack maps.

Yes, it will always load the presets, regardless of how the map is changed. And yes, xVotemap will only use the maps in the current map list.

Thank you falconx im having a problem where the tickets seem to boost when the map is changed via votemapx for example Conquest domination are on the same preset and run 150 tickets when i load with your plugin but, when I vote a conquest domination map the tickets seem to boost up to 225 if the vote was successful but its even worse if conquest large is voted as the tickets go to like 1500 :/ its like the votemapx isnt loading the maps with the ultimatemap manager ticket presets iv made :/

Originally Posted by HaNg_MaN*:

@wambo

same problem

for example:

i have 100%Tickets on metro and theran 110%.

When theran runs normal in the cycle it get 110%. when in theran metro is voted, there are also 110%.

I think ill just remove the votemap feature and set out an a good map list to play that would solve the problem.

Falconx thanks for all your hard work you have done on this plugin its fantastic and well worth the donation :smile: anyone thinking to buy this do it! as it'll enable you to do more with your server. :cool:

I've heard of that issue with xVotemap before, but no one has ever sent me logs demonstrating the problem, so I haven't been able to fix it. Check out the Support section in the first post and send me the required info, and I can probably solve the problem.

Originally Posted by Xeffox*:

I just made a gift to thank you for the fast tracked as you do on your plugins (Ticket and Adaptive Server).

But also to get the plugin "Ultimate Map Manager".

Donated $7.00

Confirmation number: 2T617472HA936513T

Sorry for my English, I speak French.

Thank you

Originally Posted by Singh400*:

Anyone else experiencing this - I have a 64 man server and when I add Rush maps to it. It maxes out the player count at 32. :huh:

This wouldn't be caused by UMM. Are you using Adaptive Server Size at all?

Originally Posted by beantje*:

hi, i use your plugin, a short of time it works great!

but now we have a other server that is RUSH - CONQUEST,

i want to use it now for if there are between 0 - 25 players is must be RUSH ONLY, if there are more than 25 (48server)

it can use the normal maps so RUSH CONQUEST RUSH CONQUEST RUSH ...

but in your begin topic

Known Issues

Due to a server bug, if you have the plugin switch to a rotation that includes a Rush or Assault map while more than 32 players are online, all but 32 players will be kicked from the server. The same applies for map rotations including TDM maps with more than 24 players online, Squad Deathmatch maps with more than 16 players online, and Squad Rush maps with more than 8 players online. Ensure that your minimums and maximums are set up appropriately to avoid losing players!

So it wont work ?

plz thx for the answer :smile:

hi, i use your plugin, a short of time it works great!

but now we have a other server that is RUSH - CONQUEST,

i want to use it now for if there are between 0 - 25 players is must be RUSH ONLY, if there are more than 25 (48server)

it can use the normal maps so RUSH CONQUEST RUSH CONQUEST RUSH ...

but in your begin topic

Known Issues

Due to a server bug, if you have the plugin switch to a rotation that includes a Rush or Assault map while more than 32 players are online, all but 32 players will be kicked from the server. The same applies for map rotations including TDM maps with more than 24 players online, Squad Deathmatch maps with more than 16 players online, and Squad Rush maps with more than 8 players online. Ensure that your minimums and maximums are set up appropriately to avoid losing players!

So it wont work ?

plz thx for the answer :smile:

It will work fine. You just cant switch to a map list with Rush maps when there are more than 32 players. You want to change at 25 players, so you'll be fine.

Originally Posted by wraygun*:

A few bugs after last Procon Update.

I've been using this plugin from day 1 and we could not go on admining our server with out. Excellent work. I have noticed a few issues since the last procon update that are causing some problems. Coincidence IDK.

*Adjusting the map lists and settings while the server is populated. When you click the setting back to yes it always restarts to the first map in the active map list. Before it would check for conditions and if the conditions were right, it would continue with the right map list without any kind of round or map reset. I was very careful to make sure that conditions had not changed while adjusting. This also happens when the Procon layer crashes and reboots. When it comes back up it will always restart the round and map list. This is a problem because our layer crashes every other day. Again this was not an issue before the last Procon update. I could reboot the layer and it would not interrupt the current maplist or game.

*This seems to be a intermittent problem. When UMM downshifts back to the default map list(lower player count) sometimes it defaults all the way back to the hard coded game server map list and gets stuck there. I have to manually toggle the main plugin off and back on to "reboot" UMM. I would say in the last week this has happened 3 or 4 times.

I am using the current version of Procon Client and Layer, the most recent version of UMM.

I have searched and do not see ANY log files as requested through FTP access to the layer server.

I guess my question is? Is this local affecting just us or has any other admin experienced these issues?

Thanks

Edit* On the 2nd issue. To be clear, I am Not referring to the player count issue in Battlelog. I am referring to maplist.txt in the main game server panel.

Originally Posted by wraygun*:

Can you set the number of tickets for each map?

Yes... Create a custom preset, add vars.gameModeCounter to the list with % of tickets you wish, then set it active for the plugin and the map.

* Allow map specific game presets? Yes

* Presets ---> Manage Presets---->Add custom preset based on normal

* Add vars.gameModeCounter to the list with the number based on % for the amount of tickets.

* Set preset active right above manage map.

* create as many custom lists for different ticket levels as you wish.