Server Stats page for XpKiller's 'BF3 Chat, GUID, Stats and Mapstats Logger'

ImportBot

Originally Posted by Flaxe*:

What i meant to say is that ty_ger07 is correct, it can't be done easily with the current code. When I originally answered your question I thought I was in the other thread and that you could not get the stats to be saved in one database. Disregard my answer to you. It doesn't make sense now that I understand what you are trying to do.

What web site doesn't work?

Ah okay :ohmy:

The website that "doesn't work" is this*. I have posted about the problem I have there, at post myrcon.net/...stats-page-for-xpkillers-stats-logger-plugin#entry23683. You can read that post if you want. But I've gotten the website from this thread to work pretty good now. Just tweaking it a bit with design :smile: Though, I did just notice I'm receiving some errors from the Plugin itself in Procon. Not sure why :/ Everything is correct in database and it have been running for some hours earlier today and all stats have been transmitted correctly.

Code:

Error: LogChat: System.InvalidOperationException: The connection has been disabled. ---> System.Data.Odbc.OdbcException: ERROR [08S01] [MySQL][ODBC 5.1 Driver][mysqld-5.5.21]MySQL server has gone away   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcConnection.ConnectionIsAlive(Exception innerException)
   at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcConnection.HandleErrorNoThrow(OdbcHandle hrHandle, RetCode retcode)
   at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcConnection.HandleError(OdbcHandle hrHandle, RetCode retcode)
   at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcCommand.ExecuteReaderObject(CommandBehavior behavior, String method, Boolean needReader, Object[] methodArguments, SQL_API odbcApiMethod)
   at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcCommand.ExecuteReaderObject(CommandBehavior behavior, String method, Boolean needReader)
   at System.Data.Odbc.OdbcCommand.ExecuteNonQuery()
   at PRoConEvents.CChatGUIDStatsLoggerBF3.LogChat(String strSpeaker, String strMessage, String strType)
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
  • Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Originally Posted by ty_ger07*:

I can't get it to work with multiple servers together. I want all my four servers to have its stats stored together and not separate for each server. I have changed the Server group to 1 for all servers, but it's only the first server that gets its stats shown on the website.

If you need any more info or if I was unclear with anything, just say so!

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

I haven't tested this, and it may or may not work, but if you aren't using a table suffix, if you set the Server ID to '*', it should combine the server stats into one stats page.

Let me know how it goes, please. :smile:

It might not correctly link the correct player with the correct stats though.

Originally Posted by Flaxe*:

I haven't tested this, and it may or may not work, but if you aren't using a table suffix, if you set the Server ID to '*', it should combine the server stats into one stats page.

Let me know how it goes, please. :smile:

It might not correctly link the correct player with the correct stats though.

I'm not using table suffix.

I did try to set it to * but that just made it show up nothing at all (the Top 25 list just got empty). Good idea and worth a try tho!

Edit: One thing I just saw is a "bug" in my Top25 list. I've only had 250 players on the server right now, which will result in 10 pages of 25 players on each page. But instead of 10 pages, I have 15 pages, where the last 5 is just totally empty without any error message or anything. I checked your Demo page and there it works just as it should - so it's something only for me.

Any ideas?

Another thing. I'm pretty bad at PHP and fetching data from databases, but is there a way to show a players SPM in both Top 25 and the detailed stats view for each player? I've seen in the database that Playtime is recorded, but I don't know if it's in seconds or minutes. So I guess it would be possible getting a SPM by dividing each players total score with playtime?

If you/anyone is able to do it in code and show where to put it in I would be more than glad!

Originally Posted by GR101*:

Changes:

- Added pagination so that you can scroll through multiple pages of "top players".

Could you do the same for "Country Stats" page?

- Added pagination so that you can scroll through multiple pages of "Country Stats".

• 4 weeks later...

GGC-Stream's Banlist Manager API is not working right now. For some reason, it is returning the following result: "[error] Invalid parameters".

I have double checked their API documentation to make sure that there has been no documented changes. It simply isn't working.

I have submitted a support request ticket to them, but it usually takes half a month for them to respond.

I don't know what to say,,,,

Originally Posted by n0tiert*:

Hi m8s,

i attached bfstatsapi to xtended statspage

json data is stored in db for each known player,

lookup & update Player (realtime) via signed api

take a look:

http://stats.e-gaming-clan.de/

not fully finished yet but close

gimme some feedback pro & cons ,

thx

it wasn´t supposed to , sorry m8

You posted something which had nothing to do with my thread to further your agenda. And that isn't hijacking?
  • 1 month later...

Originally Posted by CptChaos*:

You posted something which had nothing to do with my thread to further your agenda. And that isn't hijacking?

I think he just wanted to show another webpage (which he scripted), build on your great stats plugin, what is hijacking about that?

Either way; since Armored Kill is also released (and no new weapons or vehicles are coming to BF3):

Will this plugin be updated, so that the new weapons from Close Quarters and Armored Kill are added into the database? :smile: Or does this come from Procons .def file?

• 2 months later...

Originally Posted by th3hood*:

Having issues with :

Warning: file_get_contents() [function.file-get-contents]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in /homepages/11/d341283743/htdocs/proconstats/player_stats.php on line 1228

Warning: file_get_contents(http://api.ggc-stream.com/public/ser.status/active) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /homepages/11/d341283743/htdocs/proconstats/player_stats.php on line 1228

when i call the url it displays the banlist data though......

Having issues with :

Warning: file_get_contents() [function.file-get-contents]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in /homepages/11/d341283743/htdocs/proconstats/player_stats.php on line 1228

Warning: file_get_contents(http://api.ggc-stream.com/public/ser.status/active) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /homepages/11/d341283743/htdocs/proconstats/player_stats.php on line 1228

when i call the url it displays the banlist data though......

Looking at your PM, it appears that you need to modify your php.ini and/or php5.ini security settings. Have you tried adding "allow_url_fopen = on" to your php.ini and/or php5.ini files?

just a note: "allow_url_fopen = on" is hell and is a security issue!!!

It should be disabled in a secure configuration.

You should use curl instead.

Remember that this part of the code is from the GGC-Stream API which is not code of my creation. So I am not sure right off the bat what changes are necessary or possible.

Additionally, while allow_url_fopen = on is a security risk, it is the default value for a php installation. One would assume that it isn't that large of a security risk if it is enabled by default.

allow_url_fopen = on is only vulnerable to any files which are being included by file_get_contents(). A cracker is not be able to change the stats PHP code remotely to manipulate any file_get_contents(exploit.php) file he wants. If he could, he would not need to exploit file_get_contents() in the first place. This means that the cracker would need to have access to the file which is being included into the page by use of the file_get_contents() function. In this case, we are including a file provided by GGC-Stream by method: $outputRaw = file_get_contents(http://api.ggc-stream.com/public/server/banlistmgr/{$serverId}/key/{$key}/format/json/do/{$type}/status/{$status});. If the cracker has access to that file, then he could exploit it.

So whether or not you consider it a threat is really dependent on how much you trust GGC-Stream and how much you trust their security.

If someone does not trust GGC-Stream's code, they should leave GGC-Stream $serverID = ''; and $key = ''; as null values in this stats code so that this portion of the player stats page code is not executed.

Originally Posted by XpKiller*:

The PHP defaults are crap. They allow nearly everything. In the most linux distro this value is disabled in the production config.

I just wanted to notice that this one of PHP options which are not secure.

so for curl what would be needed in place of -

allow_url_fopen = on

ty_ger07 have an issue with country stats where expanding the country + sign doesnt show the players, any ideas ?

so for curl what would be needed in place of -

allow_url_fopen = on

I would need to modify my player stats code to use curl() instead of file_get_contents().

ty_ger07 have an issue with country stats where expanding the country + sign doesnt show the players, any ideas ?

I noticed that. I also noticed that your webserver is providing very slow responses. I think the compilation of the country stats code is timing out which is causing that data to be missing. You should troubleshoot with your webserver provider why your webserver is running so slow.

Your pages are taking 10-20 times longer to load than they should.

Also, I see that you have made some modifications to the code. Without knowing exactly what you modified, I can't provide any advice on that front.

strange loads ok for me country code page took 1.9 seconds and the only code modified is style hex color codes

the second server in the list works fine and its a copy of the first, running seperate databases on the same server, so the first database maybe..... will take a look.

strange loads ok for me country code page took 1.9 seconds and the only code modified is style hex color codes

the second server in the list works fine and its a copy of the first, running seperate databases on the same server, so the first database maybe..... will take a look.

It's loading faster for me now for some reason. When I checked earlier, it took 19 something seconds to load the country page.

EDIT: It's really hit and miss. This time it took over 10 seconds to load. With a decent web server host, it should take more around about 0.01 - 0.05 seconds instead of 2 - 20 seconds.

It looks like you got it working th3hood. Your pages are loading much faster and the country stats are showing all the player names. Nice work! The snowflakes are a cool added effect. :cool:

EDIT: Oh, I also like how you incorporated the stats into your site as an iFrame overlay with a header to allow you to scroll between the multiple server stats pages.

Code linked in first post updated.

Changes:

-Necessary changes to make document validated as XHTML 1.0 Transitional.

-https://myrcon.net/recovered/img/63447_valid-xhtml10

This document was successfully checked as XHTML 1.0 Transitional!

The code was mostly already XHTML 1.0 Transitional valid anyways. The only real reason it wasn't fully valid was because I left the ampersand in URL query strings as "&" instead of "&". I did that because some real archaic search engines don't automatically replace & for &. But I decided that it should be considered the problem of the particular search engine which has not been updated rather than keep the document as XHTML 1.0 invalid.

Archived