• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ImportBot

Originally Posted by Berndel*:

first is Mysqlsetings port,user,pass done

i have the db at the sql but userlist is empty the bm_banlist there are data

1)Installation

Please choose your Loginname and your password for Super Admin. (done)

2)Installation of Database

User created. Installation finished. Please remove install.php from mainfolder. (done)

Login to Manager

Account disabled or Username and Password incorrect. Try again. (made me angry:mad:)

and then nothing stuck

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/e...ps252227f2.png

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.

Originally Posted by DaMagicSW*:

please post your system (will shown on first page of installation) and your php_version

for phpinfo create file test.php with content:

<_php phpinfo _>

and open in browser to see your version

EDIT: thanks for posting screen may i have the solution

wait until damagicwobber upload the fix

webpage_banmanager_v2.0_beta

maybe at the new version you create an standard account like admin admin for rookies like me:ohmy:

you can edit that later, and you have an test connection to the bm_userlist db

just an suggestion

Berndel

the fix for webpage

Changelog 2.0a

-add port to database so an other dbport can insert

-fix error with password in database

install:

upload and restart install

download @first post

for me it is the same problem i delete the old userlist at sql install web page new

there is the same message now

in sql (!The column name 'password' is a MySQL reserved keyword.)

and login (Account disabled or Username and Password incorrect. Try again)

may PHP Version is 5.3.14 more info i don't post only email or pm ? sorry

i edit the userlist to fix this problem

you need to delete the userlist and do install again

Changelog V2.0b

- fix userlist error with mysql reserved keyword

i delete the userlist and after web install an userlist is there new is now" userpassword "

and i believe you know an bit German

MySQL lieferte ein leeres Resultat zurück (d.h. null Datensätze). (Die Abfrage dauerte 0.0005 Sekunden)

no data in userlist

when i install it at tipido.net is an free web hoster it is the same problem as on my qnap nas

maybe you create an account there and you see all infos you need ?

Originally Posted by kunoichia*:

I have a problem with the webpage, when I have all the database and tables all ready to go, I upload the webpage and extract it. After that I change the permissions of the Install.php and the Config.php to 0777 and then go to the address /banmanager/install.php and if comes back with a 403 Forbidden Error. Saying I do not have permission to access it. It's weird as I can access the /banmanger location and the permissions are set. Am I missing something? What steps do I have to take to make it work?

@berndel

I try tipido with webpage installation works i get an account and can login

something you do wrong for example user admin and 123 as superadmin in installation

give an example your Superadmin name is like?

@berndel

I try tipido with webpage installation works i get an account and can login

something you do wrong for example user admin and 123 as superadmin in installation

give an example your Superadmin name is like?

superadmin pas E2GE2-LGKSR

webpage_banmanager_V2.0c_beta.

Query Port problem

we set the Query Port correct but we seen an unknowing server ? kick don't work ban i don't test don't do it

or have you set the Query Port include the ip from the game server?

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/e...ps25849c85.png

You have a second server in database you need to delete them with the plugin or manually

kick --> WoBBer

no the queryport is extra field and is different from joining port

Originally Posted by dyn*:

Just gave it a shot.

Setup an account for myself, setup another admin account, imported my old ban list (woot!), and tried to do some actions.

Adding bans from procon / in game work just fine. However, adding a ban from the webpage by clicking 'ban' on a user's name results in no action being taken. Actually, the name is added to the ban list but there is no corresponding guid info in the ban list. So we can see the name in the ban list, but when I dug into it via phpmyadmin, no ban details (guid) were there. So banning via the webpage does not currently work.

Over all though it really does look great. It's got an excellent flow and is very simple to use.

You have a second server in database you need to delete them with the plugin or manually

kick --> WoBBer

no the queryport is extra field and is different from joining port

thanks for the help now it works so far

it looks like any time you change some at the server settings

( eg clan| Mixed ENDGAME | Hardcore change to clan| Mixed ENDGAME | Softcore )

there is an new server in the database but i only edit the server info

A new Version of Website will be released :

Changelog 2.1

- add german as second language

- fix some issues

for upgrade delete all files without config.php and upload the new files without config.php

so website will work without new installation

webpage_banmanager_v2.1_beta

if you go to old banlist.php there is now an text [msg2] i believe that is not German :ohmy: look screen 1

the webpage say Query Port is not correct but I'm at the server live list ? look screen 2

German spelling need's an revision there are more then this 2

Tote is Tode

Import Old Banlist is Importiere alte Bannliste

screen1. http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/e...ps6d16428d.png

screen2. http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/e...psbfa0509c.png

Originally Posted by DaMagicWoBBeR*:

thanks for the help now it works so far

it looks like any time you change some at the server settings

( eg clan| Mixed ENDGAME | Hardcore change to clan| Mixed ENDGAME | Softcore )

there is an new server in the database but i only edit the server info

OK that should not happen with v 1.1.0.0 or above . This was a problem in the version below 1.1.0.0 and normally should fixed in 1.1. For testing, disable the plugin, delete the bm_servergroup and start the plugin again. Now there should only one entry for every server. Then change the servername or any other setting which is saved in the bm_servergroup and have look if the plugin change the entries for the corresponding ip or create a new entry.

For the kick/ban problem within the webpage. It's not working cause its not implemented in the plugin now :cool:. I will add it next week. This week not enough time. Sry guys

OK that should not happen with v 1.1.0.0 or above . This was a problem in the version below 1.1.0.0 and normally should fixed in 1.1. For testing, disable the plugin, delete the bm_servergroup and start the plugin again. Now there should only one entry for every server. Then change the servername or any other setting which is saved in the bm_servergroup and have look if the plugin change the entries for the corresponding ip or create a new entry.

ok done that

no problems all works fine i believe if we change the Query Port for testing (the webpage say Query Port is not correct)

its creating an new server at the db :mad: so my fault sorry

new version of website

Changelog v2.1a:

- fix issues with languagepack

- add multi-language support

webpage_banmanager_v2.1a_beta.zip

Upgrade:

2.1 -> 2.1a

Upload and replace all files excluding config.php

anyversion -> 2.1a

Delete all files excluding config.php and upload the newversion

webpage_banmanager_v2.1a_beta

life stats

auto refresh for the live stats don't work

sorting for player by name or K/D and so on i missed

kick and Ban links needs buttons with different signal color,

and there are close together an mishap you have quickly, eg.an kick need an ban done Shit happens!:sad:

request

@ the stats.php is space for an small simple Message board maybe ?

webpage_banmanager_v2.1a_beta

Add Ban Manuel don't work properly

i Ban 1 player 6 times Manuel now he is at the top10 list (.)) but not visible at the ban list.