Jump to content

CheatDetector 0.5.2.1


ImportBot

Recommended Posts

Originally Posted by grizzlybeer*:

 

Hi - a word of warning about this plugin for all high volume servers.

 

We run 3 servers which are usually full to the 64p limit.

 

This plugin was using on average 50MB of traffic every 5 minutes! which is about 1 GB an hour...

 

The sooner that this plugin uses the battlelog cache the better otherwise we might all be consuming a lot more data on our internet plans...

 

 

Attachment 2140

thx for sharing your logs with us.

you are right. if traffic is a concern for you, you should think twice about using plugins that use stats.

i estimate the json data received is about 4mb per player.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post
  • Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally Posted by IAF-SDS*:

 

If it's using 50MB every 5 minutes, it would be 600MB every hour, not 1024MB or 1GB btw.

 

I would expect most people hosting ProCon with a provider like GameServers (or even those hosting it on a VDS) will have unlimited data. GameServers, for example, costs $2 for ProCon per server without data limits. Really inexpensive.

 

But this is good to know for anyone hosting ProCon on their own home machine, especially if they have usage limits.

 

Cheat Detector is awesome and it's catching cheaters effectively for me on two servers.

 

Great work Grizzly.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by ty_ger07*:

 

I tried this plugin out and layer memory usage increase 130 MB. From 110 MB to 240MB. :sad:

 

Stats fetching is so handy for so many things, but I wish it wasn't such a big old CPU, Memory, and Bandwidth hog. I wonder what sort of difference a battlelog cache makes on CPU, Memory, and Bandwidth usage.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by OscarMike*:

 

I tried this plugin out and layer memory usage increase 130 MB. From 110 MB to 240MB. :sad:

 

Stats fetching is so handy for so many things, but I wish it wasn't such a big old CPU, Memory, and Bandwidth hog. I wonder what sort of difference a battlelog cache makes on CPU, Memory, and Bandwidth usage.

When I first tested this plugin, I tested it locally for 1 week running it off my PC by creating a automated Procon layer service for Windows. On top of CheatDetector I had Truebalancer, Adaptive Server Size, Adaptive Ticket Count, In-Game Admin and Metabans plugins running. I was closely monitoring my PCs resource utilization and it never peaked past 0-5% (CPU) no matter when I checked. I tested it on one of our Gametracker Top 10 servers, so there was never a lack of players for CheatDetector to test.

 

Regarding the concerns with the bandwidth usage of the plugin, I didn't notice any larger amounts of data but that could be largely due to my extreme internet I have at home (350Mb). According to my router's daily traffic logs from the time period, the amount of data received/transmitted didn't deviate at all from my usual habits (some days more, others less). Therefore, I don't understand how this plugin could cause traffic in excess of 1GB/hour. On average my total traffic at home was around ~3GB (received) and ~1GB (transmitted) per day.

 

Nowadays, we are running all our 5 popular servers (4x64 slots, 1x48 slots) with CheatDetector installed on 5 rented Procon layers. We replaced our Insane Limits with this plugin and it has done an excellent (if not even better) job in catching suspicious players. I haven't noticed any performance decreases on any of our layers. The only thing that is really hogging up resources on any of our layers is Truebalancer and its statsfetching.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by ty_ger07*:

 

When I first tested this plugin, I tested it locally for 1 week running it off my PC by creating a automated Procon layer service for Windows. On top of CheatDetector I had Truebalancer, Adaptive Server Size, Adaptive Ticket Count, In-Game Admin and Metabans plugins running. I was closely monitoring my PCs resource utilization and it never peaked past 0-5% (CPU) no matter when I checked. I tested it on one of our Gametracker Top 10 servers, so there was never a lack of players for CheatDetector to test.

 

Regarding the concerns with the bandwidth usage of the plugin, I didn't notice any larger amounts of data but that could be largely due to my extreme internet I have at home (350Mb). According to my router's daily traffic logs from the time period, the amount of data received/transmitted didn't deviate at all from my usual habits (some days more, others less). Therefore, I don't understand how this plugin could cause traffic in excess of 1GB/hour. On average my total traffic at home was around ~3GB (received) and ~1GB (transmitted) per day.

 

Nowadays, we are running all our 5 popular servers (4x64 slots, 1x48 slots) with CheatDetector installed on 5 rented Procon layers. We replaced our Insane Limits with this plugin and it has done an excellent (if not even better) job in catching suspicious players. I haven't noticed any performance decreases on any of our layers. The only thing that is really hogging up resources on any of our layers is Truebalancer and its statsfetching.

Well, some PRoCon Layer hosts are having issues with these stats fetching plugins due to the amount of bandwidth, memory, and CPU resources they use. A lot of Layer hosts are offering very cheap Layer service at the expensive of having many layers on the same machine. Normally, this works out fine and everyone is happy with the cheap service. But, if too many people on the same machine decide that they want all these fancy stats fetching plugins, it causes everyone on that machine (even the ones who aren't using stats fetching plugins) to have Layer lags or crashes. It's hard for the Layer host to demand that customers don't use certain plugins. So, their only option is to lose customers to performance issues or upgrade and lose customers to increased costs.

 

I am just saying that from personal experience, this plugin eats up an average of 130MB on 16 slots servers. I can only imagine that on 64 slot servers the problem is much worse. I request GrizzlyBeer, for everyone's sake, that he enable the battlelog caching option so that we can see how much better the performance is.

 

My personal experience is that with this plugin enabled, the maximum memory usage was 276.9MB and maximum CPU usage was 38%. With the plugin disabled, the maximum memory usage was 121.59MB and the maximum CPU usage was 2%. You can see that is a big difference and a problem if a few people on the same machine are using those resources at the same time. This is possibly avoidable and I request that grizzlybeer implements this option.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by netopier*:

 

Hello. I just want report small issue that can be easly fixed. Actually plugin is reporting players which have for example only 5 kills on some weapon and 4 of them are headshods. I think plugins should analyze HS/K only on weapons where are many kills (+500), not few :smile:

Thanks a lot for this plugin.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by IAF-SDS*:

 

Status and Feedback on Cheat Detector

 

I had a little concern that CheatDetector might not interpret k/h or kills per hits bans correctly on HardCore 64-slot servers.

 

But Im happy to report that Cheat Detector is working wonderfully with zero false positives on my two active 64-slot HardCore servers. If Cheat Detector is working without issue on HardCore, then Cheat Detector should be working excellently on Normal mode servers.

 

I closely monitored the bans, trying to find any of concern, and out of 19 bans only two caught my eye (storey866 and 1tWasntM3). I also forwarded all of my HardCore bans to Grizzly for his close review, and after he went thru every single ban in detail (even the two that caught my eye), he confirmed every ban has been accurate.

 

Thanks Grizzly for your awesome work!

 

 

Below, I have my Cheat Detector bans up thru 1/7. I went thru every ban and provided the Cheat-O-Meter link with the CoM Cheater percentage to the right of the link to give us yet another source to check their overall assessment.

 

Code:

Updated Cheat Detector bans as of the date of 1-7-2013:

The following stats are checked:
Player SPM (score per minute)
Weapon k/m (KPM, kills per minute)
Weapon hs/k (HSPK, headshots per kill)
Weapon k/h (KPH, kills per hit)
Weapon accuracy

A player is considered cheating if he has 4 suspicious stats or 1 impossible stat.



<u>IAF #1 CD BANS</u>

1.     EA_1780AA937CDB428E2AD80375F104BE0A Guid Permanent BAN SUSPECTED CHEAT: w-Baltazar-w AS-VAL k/h: 75.42%
[url=http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php_p%3Dw-Baltazar-w]http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php_p=w-Baltazar-w[/url] (88.5% on CoM)

2.   EA_2DB7985381BDAD7BA1692F020DD80939 Guid Permanent BAN SUSPECTED CHEAT: TheLawl3ss SG553 k/h: 70.09%
[url=http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php_p%3DTheLawl3ss]http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php_p=TheLawl3ss[/url] (99.9% on CoM) (Account no longer exists on CoM and Battlelog stats/time played have been set to zero)

3.   EA_0A35DEB2101DD2A7A071A0AECE548D53 Guid Permanent BAN SUSPECTED CHEAT: ElKaputtos UMP k/h: 69.84%
[url=http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php_p%3DElKaputtos]http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php_p=ElKaputtos[/url] (42.9% on CoM)

4.   EA_F9091D9C9D8CB9B14B913ECB756D4293 Guid Permanent BAN SUSPECTED CHEAT: CammandoDad UMP hs/k: 72.54%
[url=http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php_p%3DCammandoDad]http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php_p=CammandoDad[/url] (77.8% on CoM)

5.   EA_5ECA5EAAF5B3CB73C519D633115050A8 Guid Permanent BAN SUSPECTED CHEAT: Netvox M416 k/h: 61.67%
Cheat-O-Meter: This Player doesn't have enough stats or playtime for an assessment!
Top 1% HeadShot/Kill percentage [url=http://bf3stats.com/stats_pc/Netvox]http://bf3stats.com/stats_pc/Netvox[/url]

6.     EA_658D73C1D81A028C9E2C3CB17335D7A3 Guid Permanent BAN SUSPECTED CHEAT: Khraller AS-VAL k/h: 71.79%
[url=http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php_p%3DKhraller]http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php_p=Khraller[/url] (32% on CoM)

7.     EA_CEC88170F951EF467365167E92BBC7ED Guid Permanent BAN SUSPECTED CHEAT: VanGonHappyCock AEK971 hs/k: 88.06%
[url=http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php_p%3DVanGonHappyCock]http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.p...anGonHappyCock[/url] (43.4% on CoM)

8.     EA_B6D230B96E35D60DF367C9346C18E7BD Guid Permanent BAN SUSPECTED CHEAT: storey866 XP1 MG36 k/h: 74.66%
[url=http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php_p%3Dstorey866]http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php_p=storey866[/url] (14.3% on CoM)

9.     EA_D8AB9CB4B56D776C7F8F8E354F06324E Guid Permanent BAN SUSPECTED CHEAT: 4LEXFIRE M416 hs/k: 87.2%
[url=http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php_p%3D4LEXFIRE]http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php_p=4LEXFIRE[/url] (32.3% on CoM)

10.     EA_B9FBF68236DD8671A784FED3C59BD0D7 Guid Permanent BAN SUSPECTED CHEAT: DeltaIndiaEchoo XP1 MG36 k/m: 10.46
[url=http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php_p%3DDeltaIndiaEchoo]http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.p...eltaIndiaEchoo[/url] (25.6% on CoM)



<u>IAF #2 CD BANS</u>

1.     EA_658D73C1D81A028C9E2C3CB17335D7A3 Guid Permanent BAN SUSPECTED CHEAT: Haddek AS-VAL k/h: 70.7%
[url=http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php_p%3DHaddek]http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php_p=Haddek[/url] (Account no longer exists on Battlelog nor on CoM)

2.        EA_1C2EA07E9C3AA23E3A2946DE01C2BDA2 Guid Permanent BAN SUSPECTED CHEAT: Nox163RUS XP1 L85A2 k/h: 100%
[url=http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php_p%3DNox163RUS]http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php_p=Nox163RUS[/url] (47.3% on CoM)

3.     EA_A81494338AEEC27772FE6E95E56E24ED Guid Permanent BAN SUSPECTED CHEAT: S0oap PP2000 hs/k: 69.43%
[url=http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php_p%3DS0oap]http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php_p=S0oap[/url] (43.6% on CoM)

4.     EA_63E156EBDBA4939FDADB25B5000626CA Guid Permanent BAN SUSPECTED CHEAT: 1tWasntM3 M249 k/h: 53.85%
[url=http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php_p%3D1tWasntM3]http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php_p=1tWasntM3[/url] (43% on CoM)

5.     EA_5ECA5EAAF5B3CB73C519D633115050A8 Guid Permanent BAN SUSPECTED CHEAT: Netvox M416 k/h: 61.67%
Cheat-O-Meter: This Player doesn't have enough stats or playtime for an assessment!
Top 1% HeadShot/Kill percentage [url=http://bf3stats.com/stats_pc/Netvox]http://bf3stats.com/stats_pc/Netvox[/url]

6.     EA_CF7C5AC8D256AC6C0E51DED94E7F3FFC Guid Permanent BAN SUSPECTED CHEAT: subzirroo M16A4 k/h: 91.53%
[url=http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php_p%3Dsubzirroo]http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php_p=subzirroo[/url] (43.6% on CoM)

7.     EA_E98FB99B524032DEE3BE00F3BC284931 Guid Permanent BAN SUSPECTED CHEAT: SaltyMcnigglebut M249 k/h: 66%
[url=http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php_p%3DSaltyMcnigglebut]http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.p...ltyMcnigglebut[/url] (99.9% on CoM)

8.     EA_818122D2549AAFCC8965696C7B2ACF1B Guid Permanent BAN SUSPECTED CHEAT: Wichita_Sniper M249 hs/k: 77.71%
[url=http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php_p%3DWichita_Sniper]http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php_p=Wichita_Sniper[/url] (99.9% on CoM)

9.     EA_B6D230B96E35D60DF367C9346C18E7BD Guid Permanent BAN SUSPECTED CHEAT: storey866 XP1 MG36 k/h: 74.66%
[url=http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php_p%3Dstorey866]http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php_p=storey866[/url] (14.3% on CoM)

i checked all of the above players and i can confirm them all. (for various reasons: stats, ggc, pbbans, aci)

 

for the 2 players you mentioned (storey866 and 1tWasntM3), i can confirm them too:

 

storey866 has several violations for "disallowed program/driver"

1tWasntM3 is banned on several metabans accounts and his profile is just crazy :-)

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by grizzlybeer*:

 

@oscarmike, ty_ger07, IAF SDS: thx for your feedback. i will certainly keep it in mind. i really like to see the plugin performing well on your servers with a lot of players.

 

@xpkiller: thx very much for the tip. i will add that.

 

Hello. I just want report small issue that can be easly fixed. Actually plugin is reporting players which have for example only 5 kills on some weapon and 4 of them are headshods. I think plugins should analyze HS/K only on weapons where are many kills (+500), not few :smile:

Thanks a lot for this plugin.

it does already. only weapons with more than 130 kills are analized.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by netopier*:

 

@oscarmike, ty_ger07, IAF SDS: thx for your feedback. i will certainly keep it in mind. i really like to see the plugin performing well on your servers with a lot of players.

 

@xpkiller: thx very much for the tip. i will add that.

 

Yeah

 

 

it does already. only weapons with more than 130 kills are analized.

Plugin reported player with 5 glock kills.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by grizzlybeer*:

 

Plugin reported player with 5 glock kills.

thats very unlikely :-) its a solid mechanic with not much room for errors. its possible that the reported player had their stats reset, i have seen this several times.

 

if you still feel that there is an error, i need a little more info:

which player was reported?

what was the reported ban reason?

did the plugin report further messages? (like other suspicious weapons)

approximate time it happened?

 

again, the plugin should (and did in all cases i know) drop weapons with less than 130 kills before analyzing. i cannot confirm this error sorry

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by OscarMike*:

 

there is a flow, why ban for a single weapon that has high headshot/kill % ? in the past that % could be boosted.

On average, across our 5 servers we have about 10-15 bans per 24 hours. The majority of these bans are for multiple suspicious weapon stats and/or combined with multiple impossible stats. I haven't spotted any false-positive bans yet for single weapon cases. I haven't checked the bans for the last 48 hours yet though. However, it doesn't take much time to manually check all CheatDetector based bans. We also haven't had any ban removal requests due to CheatDetector. We did get those with Insane Limits on the other hand.

 

I guess moral of the story is to keep checking your bans and spotting any anomalies and reporting them here to grizzly in the appropriate format so he can tweak his plugin settings further.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9*:

 

Plugin reported player with 5 glock kills.

How do you know the player only had 5 glock kills? Were you looking at g17c, g17c-supp, g18, or g18-supp?

 

@grizzlybeer, how do you deal with weapon variations, like g18 vs. g18-supp? Sometimes those stats are lumped together on some stats websites, other times they are separate, other times only one is reported but not the other. My guess is that what @netopier referenced only has one of the Glock variations listed, but the other is what CD detected. One player could have 5 kills on g18, but 314159 kills on the g18-supp.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by grizzlybeer*:

 

On average, across our 5 servers we have about 10-15 bans per 24 hours. The majority of these bans are for multiple suspicious weapon stats and/or combined with multiple impossible stats. I haven't spotted any false-positive bans yet for single weapon cases. I haven't checked the bans for the last 48 hours yet though. However, it doesn't take much time to manually check all CheatDetector based bans. We also haven't had any ban removal requests due to CheatDetector. We did get those with Insane Limits on the other hand.

 

I guess moral of the story is to keep checking your bans and spotting any anomalies and reporting them here to grizzly in the appropriate format so he can tweak his plugin settings further.

i totally agree

 

@grizzlybeer, how do you deal with weapon variations, like g18 vs. g18-supp? Sometimes those stats are lumped together on some stats websites, other times they are separate, other times only one is reported but not the other. My guess is that what @netopier referenced only has one of the Glock variations listed, but the other is what CD detected. One player could have 5 kills on g18, but 314159 kills on the g18-supp.

you are right. he most likely mixed up the variations. thx

g18 and g18-supp (like all variations of all weapons) are treated as totally different weapons with different averages (however they do have very similar averages). i used the battlelog json data as a source to find all the weapons that exist.

 

i will optimize this in the next update. (about 50% less calculations will be needed to analyze a player)

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by OscarMike*:

 

Hi grizzly,

 

over the last few days CheatDetector issued 4 bans on players that seem clean (at least on the surface). It banned these following 4 players due to a impossible HKP value with pistols, mainly the .44 Magnum (CD ban reason stated Taurus 44

 

http://metabans.com/player_i=5lcM

http://metabans.com/player_i=28Jl

http://metabans.com/player_i=Xy6

http://metabans.com/player_i=1Z1d

 

Do you require further information on these bans/players to assess whether CD is working correctly with pistol stats?

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by SOLDIER2010EA*:

 

Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: SUSPECTED CHEATING: SOLDIER2010EA Taurus 44 hs/k: 86.08% i think you guys need to fix this. i get kicked from server im admin. im using procon and since last update i get this message. please check this and make it better. im not cheater this is my profile you can check im not cheating:http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...SOLDIER2010EA/

 

this is server im admin:http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...-yaigrovoy-ru/

 

i was thinking it was something with metabans but they send me this message: Originally Posted by SOLDIER2010EA

im not computer freak . how can i fix this, it is somthing conected with metabans

No, it's not something connected to Metabans.

Many servers use script to check weapon statistics when players join their servers.

 

It seems you have one suspected weapon, the Taurus .44.

Having a too high Headshot / Kill Ratio.

 

I think you are getting kicked because of this Procon plugin:

www.phogue.net/forumvb/showth...ector-%28CD%29*

 

There is no connection with Metabans

 

please fix this soon as posible

thanks.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by ty_ger07*:

 

Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: SUSPECTED CHEATING: SOLDIER2010EA Taurus 44 hs/k: 86.08% i think you guys need to fix this. i get kicked from server im admin. im using procon and since last update i get this message. please check this and make it better. im not cheater this is my profile you can check im not cheating:http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...SOLDIER2010EA/

 

this is server im admin:http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...-yaigrovoy-ru/

 

i was thinking it was something with metabans but they send me this message: Originally Posted by SOLDIER2010EA

im not computer freak . how can i fix this, it is somthing conected with metabans

No, it's not something connected to Metabans.

Many servers use script to check weapon statistics when players join their servers.

 

It seems you have one suspected weapon, the Taurus .44.

Having a too high Headshot / Kill Ratio.

 

I think you are getting kicked because of this Procon plugin:

www.phogue.net/forumvb/showth...ector-%28CD%29*

 

There is no connection with Metabans

 

please fix this soon as posible

thanks.

You have an 86% HS / K ratio with the Taurus .44 Magnum.

http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.p...=SOLDIER2010EA

 

You are being kicked from the server you are admin in? It you are admin, add yourself to the server's whitelist so you won't be kicked.

 

If you are being kicked from other servers, why don't you use your .44 Magnum a bit and purposely get your HS / K ratio down so that it is no longer an issue or do a premium stats reset?

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by grizzlybeer*:

 

Hi grizzly,

 

over the last few days CheatDetector issued 4 bans on players that seem clean (at least on the surface). It banned these following 4 players due to a impossible HKP value with pistols, mainly the .44 Magnum (CD ban reason stated Taurus 44

 

http://metabans.com/player_i=5lcM

http://metabans.com/player_i=28Jl

http://metabans.com/player_i=Xy6

http://metabans.com/player_i=1Z1d

 

Do you require further information on these bans/players to assess whether CD is working correctly with pistol stats?

thx for your infos. the weapon names displayed by the plugin are the names used in the json response from battlelog.

 

regarding the players you mentoined:

1: i coulnd find anything suspicious. his stats must have been different the time he joined your server. do you still have the ban reason?

 

2: g17c: 137 kills, 184 headshots (i'm still not sure how to handle stats like these, but its just too suspicious)

and the player received a violation: [01.07.2012 09:50:36] |209911| VIOLATION (IGNORING QUERIES) #9003: Snipe0876 (slot #50) Losing Key Packets 9003 [74ec9d4e5c014fc34d3fa0f5bddf3d04(-) 81.240.109.31:3659]

 

3: taurus 44 (44 mag): 194 kills, 167 headshots (86%) this exceeds the average too much

 

4: rex: 227 kills, 190 headshots (83%) exceeds average too much

 

regarding pistol stats: seeing that the players above (1,3,4) seem clean. i might do some minor adjustments here.

 

Game disconnected: you were kicked by an admin. Stated reason: SUSPECTED CHEATING: SOLDIER2010EA Taurus 44 hs/k: 86.08% i think you guys need to fix this. i get kicked from server im admin. im using procon and since last update i get this message. please check this and make it better. im not cheater this is my profile you can check im not cheating:http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...SOLDIER2010EA/

 

this is server im admin:http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...-yaigrovoy-ru/

 

i was thinking it was something with metabans but they send me this message: Originally Posted by SOLDIER2010EA

im not computer freak . how can i fix this, it is somthing conected with metabans

No, it's not something connected to Metabans.

Many servers use script to check weapon statistics when players join their servers.

 

It seems you have one suspected weapon, the Taurus .44.

Having a too high Headshot / Kill Ratio.

 

I think you are getting kicked because of this Procon plugin:

www.phogue.net/forumvb/showth...ector-%28CD%29*

 

There is no connection with Metabans

 

please fix this soon as posible

thanks.

you are player number 3 of the above mentioned.

im sorry that you have a bad experience with this plugin. like you said, too many headshots with the 44 mag. i dont know why or how but you have too many :-)

 

if you are an admin of that server. remove the ban and add yourself to the whitelist. for any other ban appeal you have to talk to the admin that issued the ban.

 

you could also do what ty_ger said, except for one thing: premium resets do not reset the data analyzed by cheatdetector, you cant reset that data.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by OscarMike*:

 

regarding the players you mentioned: do you still have the ban reason?

Yes - I just scrolled through the Metabans feed and I luckily found the info. CD triggered to these values:

 

1: http://metabans.com/player_i=5lcM - M412 Rex hs/k: 78,12%

2: http://metabans.com/player_i=28Jl - Glock 17 hs/k: 134,31%

3: http://metabans.com/player_i=Xy6 - Taurus 44 hs/k: 86,08%

4: http://metabans.com/player_i=1Z1d - M412 Rex hs/k: 88,63%

 

The anomaly is that all other weapon stats are clean as a whistle. Therefore I'm not convinced these players are hacking (except maybe #2). Could just be a case of playing close quarter maps and killing close range?

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by EBassie*:

 

Yes - I just scrolled through the Metabans feed and I luckily found the info. CD triggered to these values:

 

1: http://metabans.com/player_i=5lcM - M412 Rex hs/k: 78,12%

2: http://metabans.com/player_i=28Jl - Glock 17 hs/k: 134,31%

3: http://metabans.com/player_i=Xy6 - Taurus 44 hs/k: 86,08%

4: http://metabans.com/player_i=1Z1d - M412 Rex hs/k: 88,63%

 

The anomaly is that all other weapon stats are clean as a whistle. Therefore I'm not convinced these players are hacking (except maybe #2). Could just be a case of playing close quarter maps and killing close range?

Number 3 started a complaint on the metabans forums:

metabans.net.php_3...n-on-my-server*

 

Seems he is getting kicked from several different servers.

We got to ask ourselves if the kicks should happen with only one suspect weapon.

 

I only log the suspects. I hate to do auto-kicks for this reason.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by IAF-SDS*:

 

I've got to ask the obvious here about number 3 (SOLDIER2010EA) regarding his 86% Headshot Kill ratio.

 

86% = 8.6 or essentially 9 out of 10. http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php_p=SOLDIER2010EA

 

How is it possible while playing legit that essentially 9 out of 10 of his kills are HEADSHOTS with a pistol?

 

Am I missing something here, or is that just unrealistic?

 

Or is there a flaw with BF3 recording headshots with the pistol when they really aren't headshots?

 

 

 

Same questions apply to the other pistol users with concerning headshot kill ratios.

With the exception of number 1 now that he's reduced his hskr, how could the others be legit?

 

1: http://metabans.com/player_i=5lcM - M412 Rex hs/k: 78,12%

http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php_p=Pistino (this one reduced his hskr from 78% to 47%)

 

2: http://metabans.com/player_i=28Jl - Glock 17 hs/k: 134,31% (exceeds the 100% that should be max)

http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php_p=Snipe0876

 

3: http://metabans.com/player_i=Xy6 - Taurus 44 hs/k: 86,08% (essentially 9 out of 10 kills are headshots)

http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php_p=SOLDIER2010EA

 

4: http://metabans.com/player_i=1Z1d - M412 Rex hs/k: 88,63% (essentially 9 out of 10 kills are headshots)

http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php_p=povcon_Ninja

 

 

 

The last three aimbotters I've personally seen were using pistols, by the way, including the one who threw one of our servers into an uproar that I discussed here:

 

myrcon.net/...cheatdetector-0521#entry31522

 

[23:16:37] LankyFTW > Deadlystrike is 38 an 0 with a pistol...

[23:16:43] xXDeadlystrikeXx > im not using a pistol

[23:16:52] Vaughngoalie > any admins? seriously

[23:17:01] Slug281 > Yes you are

[23:17:09] xXDeadlystrikeXx > im using a fucking sniper

[23:17:11] LankyFTW > thats funny... because I have been shot out of a tank twice, by you, with a pistol...

[23:17:58] Slug281 > Oh look again you kill with a pistol

[23:18:01] LankyFTW > oh wow... look what happened... Deadlystrike with a pistol, again

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by HexaCanon*:

 

I've got to ask the obvious here about number 3 (SOLDIER2010EA) regarding his 86% Headshot Kill ratio.

 

86% = 8.6 or essentially 9 out of 10. http://www.team-des-fra.fr/CoM/bf3.php_p=SOLDIER2010EA

 

How is it possible while playing legit that essentially 9 out of 10 of his kills are HEADSHOTS with the .44?

 

Am I missing something here, or is that just unrealistic?

 

Or is there a flaw with BF3 recording headshots with the .44 when they really aren't headshots?

It is not an automatic weapon, think of it as a sniper.
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by OscarMike*:

 

@ IAF SDS

 

Well the problem with the listed players is that that they didn't behave weirdly on our servers - at least not that any of our admins/regular players noticed. The plugin banned them fairly quickly so they didn't have a chance to cause trouble. The problem is that the plugin cannot distinguish between boosting and/or cheating based only on 1 pistol stat when at the same time all other values are normal (hit/kill ratio, damage values, etc.), especially if all these players have less than 200 kills with these suspicious pistols. Luckily there seem to be only about 4 cases in every 100 CD bans so far. I wouldn't want to be the person deciding on if these players are guilty or not. Thats why I unbanned them for now. Innocent until proven guilty.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by PapaCharlie9*:

 

Yeah, with the early work we did on damage hack detection, we had to exclude certain weapon groups - pistols, sniper rifles, shotguns - because their legit variance (range of values above and below average) was larger than other weapon groups, enough to causes false positives.

 

A couple of possible ways to address this:

 

* Organize weapons into groups and then have settings that control policy for them separately. For example, maybe you set Kick for hs/k in general, but for pistols you only Log.

 

* Allow custom variance per weapon group, e.g., 200% for pistols over hs/k average, whereas everything else is 120%. Make this a setting that an admin can change.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Originally Posted by grizzlybeer*:

 

Yeah, with the early work we did on damage hack detection, we had to exclude certain weapon groups - pistols, sniper rifles, shotguns - because their legit variance (range of values above and below average) was larger than other weapon groups, enough to causes false positives.

 

A couple of possible ways to address this:

 

* Organize weapons into groups and then have settings that control policy for them separately. For example, maybe you set Kick for hs/k in general, but for pistols you only Log.

 

* Allow custom variance per weapon group, e.g., 200% for pistols over hs/k average, whereas everything else is 120%. Make this a setting that an admin can change.

thx, i will certainly keep this in mind
* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post
  • 2 weeks later...

Originally Posted by OscarMike*:

 

Hey grizzly,

 

was reviewing all our recent CheatDetector bans tonight and I stumbled across one new account player that got banned. Since it is a new account I decided to take a closer look.

 

The player in question: http://metabans.com/player_i=30Bz

 

Ban reason: SUSPICIOUS STATS: Netvox M416 k/h: 61,67%

 

Upon closer examination, this player got banned for having a too high k/h ratio with the M416. By the time I manually checked his weapon stats on http://bf3stats.com/stats_pc/Netvox I found him to only have 140 kills and 54 headshots with the M416 (probably way less kills 6h ago when the ban was issued). Is the k/h abbreviation used for the kill/headshot or kill/hits ratio by the plugin? In any case, upon manual inspection I didn't find neither stat to be suspicious to the extent that it warrants a ban. I'm curious because I thought this plugin only checks weapons with which a player has made at least 150 kills or more? I'm confused why this player got banned because he doesn't have enough stats for an analysis.

* Restored post. It could be that the author is no longer active.
Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Our picks

    • Game Server Hosting:

      We're happy to announce that EZRCON will branch out into the game server provider scene. This is a big step for us so please having patience if something doesn't go right in this area. Now, what makes us different compared to other providers? Well, we're going with the idea of having a scaleable server hosting and providing more control in how you set up your server. For example, in Minecraft, you have the ability to control how many CPU cores you wish your server to have access to, how much RAM you want to use, how much disk space you want to use. This type of control can't be offered in a single service package so you're able to configure a custom package the way you want it.

      You can see all the available games here. Currently, we have the following games available.

      Valheim (From $1.50 USD)


      Rust (From $3.20 USD)


      Minecraft (Basic) (From $4.00 USD)


      Call of Duty 4X (From $7.00 USD)


      OpenTTD (From $4.00 USD)


      Squad (From $9.00 USD)


      Insurgency: Sandstorm (From $6.40 USD)


      Changes to US-East:

      Starting in January 2022, we will be moving to a different provider that has better support, better infrastructure, and better connectivity. We've noticed that the connection/routes to this location are not ideal and it's been hard getting support to correct this. Our contract for our two servers ends in March/April respectively. If you currently have servers in this location you will be migrated over to the new provider. We'll have more details when the time comes closer to January. The new location for this change will be based out of Atlanta, GA. If you have any questions/concerns please open a ticket and we'll do our best to answer them.
      • 5 replies
    • Hello All,

      I wanted to give an update to how EZRCON is doing. As of today we have 56 active customers using the services offered. I'm glad its doing so well and it hasn't been 1 year yet. To those that have services with EZRCON, I hope the service is doing well and if not please let us know so that we can improve it where possible. We've done quite a few changes behind the scenes to improve the performance hopefully. 

      We'll be launching a new location for hosting procon layers in either Los Angeles, USA or Chicago, IL. Still being decided on where the placement should be but these two locations are not set in stone yet. We would like to get feedback on where we should have a new location for hosting the Procon Layers, which you can do by replying to this topic. A poll will be created where people can vote on which location they would like to see.

      We're also looking for some suggestions on what else you would like to see for hosting provider options. So please let us know your thoughts on this matter.
      • 4 replies
    • Added ability to disable the new API check for player country info


      Updated GeoIP database file


      Removed usage sending stats


      Added EZRCON ad banner



      If you are upgrading then you may need to add these two lines to your existing installation in the file procon.cfg. To enable these options just change False to True.

      procon.private.options.UseGeoIpFileOnly False
      procon.private.options.BlockRssFeedNews False



       
      • 2 replies
    • I wanted I let you know that I am starting to build out the foundation for the hosting services that I talked about here. The pricing model I was originally going for wasn't going to be suitable for how I want to build it. So instead I decided to offer each service as it's own product instead of a package deal. In the future, hopefully, I will be able to do this and offer discounts to those that choose it.

      Here is how the pricing is laid out for each service as well as information about each. This is as of 7/12/2020.

      Single MySQL database (up to 30 GB) is $10 USD per month.



      If you go over the 30 GB usage for the database then each additional gigabyte is charged at $0.10 USD each billing cycle. If you're under 30GB you don't need to worry about this.


      Databases are replicated across 3 zones (regions) for redundancy. One (1) on the east coast of the USA, One (1) in Frankfurt, and One (1) in Singapore. Depending on the demand, this would grow to more regions.


      Databases will also be backed up daily and retained for 7 days.




      Procon Layer will be $2 USD per month.


      Each layer will only allow one (1) game server connection. The reason behind this is for performance.


      Each layer will also come with all available plugins installed by default. This is to help facilitate faster deployments and get you up and running quickly.


      Each layer will automatically restart if Procon crashes. 


      Each layer will also automatically restart daily at midnight to make sure it stays in tip-top shape.


      Custom plugins can be installed by submitting a support ticket.




      Battlefield Admin Control Panel (BFACP) will be $5 USD per month


      As I am still working on building version 3 of the software, I will be installing the last version I did. Once I complete version 3 it will automatically be upgraded for you.





      All these services will be managed by me so you don't have to worry about the technical side of things to get up and going.

      If you would like to see how much it would cost for the services, I made a calculator that you can use. It can be found here https://ezrcon.com/calculator.html

       
      • 11 replies
    • I have pushed out a new minor release which updates the geodata pull (flags in the playerlisting). This should be way more accurate now. As always, please let me know if any problems show up.

       
      • 9 replies
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.